Janet's Broken Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

"Oh Joseph, I'm so thrilled for you. Does this mean you are going to become stinking rich?"

Joe kissed her lips then her nipples.

"The new huts and refurbishing the pub are going to take a lot of cash."

"The biggest change for me will be that I will pretty much pull out of doing treks myself."

Janet hugged him and smiled to herself. It had always been a concern that even if she came down to the mountains to live, that Joe would be away so much.

"I love it up there, but my knees can't keep on taking it five days a week. And sleeping in a different bed each night does take a toll. So I'm training up a group of guides and I will become a sort of father figure. And I will take over most of the management of the pub.

"Of course it's hard to find the right people. They've got to love the mountains, have great people skills, become good chefs, at least on 5 -6 dishes. But it's hard to find the right people who won't get seduced by female clients.

Joe tapped Janet's nose. She giggled.

Janet leaned over him. "Joe, I am so thrilled for you. You have worked so hard." Joe raised his head and sucked her nipple.

"Which of my holes are you going to fuck tonight?"

"All three I think?"

"Why didn't I think of that?"

THE NEXT MORNING

It was their first lazy morning together. Janet had read a book on massage and spent two hours tenderly, lovingly massaging every inch of Joe's body.

The last part of the massage wasn't in the book. Joe sighed in ecstasy as Janet's lovely soft mouth sucked his semen from his erection.

They took their newspaper into the park with some coffees. Joe lay on his back with his head resting on Janet's lap as he read in studious silence. Janet didn't read much and spent most of the time thinking how lovely life was and stroking Joe's hair.

They spent another couple of hours walking lazily around the park. Janet loved having Joe's arm around her shoulder and she held him around the waist

A brunch at an outdoor table at a cafe then down to the markets to buy fresh food for the dinner party. Janet had intended to use caterers but Joe had told her not to be silly.

Janet worked out for an hour on her treadmill. "So that I'll be able to eat lot's of your lovely cooking and not get fat" Then she went to get her hair styled. Joe was happy to sit on her balcony reading for a while then started to prepare the meal.

When she returned with her long blond hair cascading in curls Joe thought she looked more gorgeous than ever. He insisted she take off her clothes and spent an hour photographing her nude. Janet had started by posing demurely but by the finish was flaunting her body and naked genitals at the camera.

They did the final preparations for the dinner then Janet asked Joe to help her choose her dress. She looked stunning in her little short black dress, gorgeous in a longer skin-tight red dress.

But Joe's favorite was a white dress. It came almost to her knee, wasn't too close fitting, but when Janet moved it seemed to flow around her body, clinging just a little. Janet was surprised at Joe's choice until he suggested she walk around in front of the mirror.

"It isn't too revealing. You don't see too much of the shape of my breasts? Should I put on a bra?"

"Don't you dare."

Janet was a little bit nervous. The two couples had both known Richard quite well and Jim was good friends with him. She also knew that typical of most of her social set they did talk about money a lot and their cars and boats.

She needn't have worried about Marcie and Bob.

"Janet," Marcie whispered to her breathlessly. "We tried what you said with anal sex. God it was wonderful."

Janet noticed how Marcie and Bob stayed close together and when Bob thought no-one was looking, would rub his hand up the cleft between Marcie's buttocks.

But she saw those same people skills that Joe had used on the trek. He was so interested in them, asking questions, probing gently, sometimes cracking jokes.

They did have to go outside to admire Jim's new Mercedes. "Cost a fortune, over 150 grand but it goes like a rocket," said Jim proudly.

A friendly debate followed discussing the relative merits of Mercedes, BMWs and Porsches.

"What do you drive, Joe?" asked Frances. "I suppose you need a 4 wheel drive the mountains."

"Not really. No, I've just got a 10 year banger. But when I put my foot on the gas it goes forward and when I put my foot on the brake it stops. Well, sometimes." His laughter broke the tension.

They went in to dine.

"Janet, this looks superb. I suppose you used a caterer."

"You could say that," Janet winked at Joe.

Jim, who knew Richard well, had done some research into Joe's background.

"So you used to be a sharebroker Joe?"

"That's right. But then I got bored?"

"Bored?"

"Yes." But Joe didn't expand on the reasons. He didn't say that he found most of the people in the industry self important bores, that the amount of money made had no relationship to the skills required. That the broker's motto of "Tell everyone to buy and hope like hell the market doesn't go down" was a fair indication of the intellectual effort involved.

"So I sold up, put most of the money in a trust for the ex wife and kids and went down to the mountains."

"How's business?"

"Well, you tend to have good days and bad years in tourism."

Janet thought she needed to protect Joe from his self-deprecating humor. "Jim's business is going to more than double in size next year, And he's not going to do so much guiding himself."

"Why's that?" asked Bob.

"I'm too lazy."

Marcie, who felt indebted to Joe for his help on anal sex thought she should change the subject. "Janet this food is absolutely delicious. You must tell me who your caterer was."

"Joseph," smiled Janet pointing at Joe.

"You mean you had food like this every night on your trek."

"It was lovely and the wines were out of this world."

Bob asked. "Do you have any photos of your trek?"

"Come on Bob, you know how boring holiday snaps are."

But they insisted so after the meal Janet linked her computer to her big LCD screen.

"This is me being saved by Joe when we crossed the river."

"This is me climbing on the first day."

The picture showed Janet with her face smeared in mud and her drenched hair sticking to her scalp.

"Janet you look appalling."

"This is cabin on the first night."

"You mean you slept in a place like that?"

"This is us eating on our first night."

With the log fire blazing, the table covered with food and wine, it didn't look so bad even to Frances.

As Janet showed pictures of the views, of the sunset, of the waterfall, the cynicism stopped and the admiration increased.

"Who is that revolting man with all the tattoos?"

"That's George. He did 10 years for killing a Mongrel Mob member with a crow bar."

Marcie and Frances gasped with horror.

"He was trying to steal George's motor bike. George was such a sweetie wasn't he Joseph."

"Great guy."

"Who is that young lady?" said Jim fascinated by the naked Erica under the waterfall."

"That's Jim's Swiss god-daughter Erica. Jim visits to her family every second year."

"You go to Switzerland each year," asked Frances impressed. "Where do you stay?"

"Mostly with Erica's family, but when I'm in Geneva, I stay in the Back Packers near the central square."

"Back Packers?" said Bob, a little shocked.

"Joe likes meeting people and talking with them."

"Yes, I can see you do," said Frances, remembering how Joe had developed the conversation at the meal.

"Plus I can't afford a hotel." said Joe.

"Janet, you look in great shape," said Jim admiringly at another shot under the waterfall.

"Woops, you weren't supposed to see that," gasped Janet and quickly switched to the next snap.

"Joe's penis looked a bit small," Marcie whispered in Janet's ear.

"That waterfall was icy cold."

"Ah."

Shots followed of the mountain goats, of the mountain parrot trying to steal Janet's sunglasses, of more impressive terrain. The other four became more impressed.

"Did you really climb all that way Jane?"

"She was a real trouper." said Joe patting her thigh

"Wait till you see me on Mt Icy Death."

There was a shot taken by Joe from above as she was climbing a near vertical face. The valley 3,000 feet below seemed straight down.

"Janet, I can't believe that's you. How could you climb something like that?"

"She's my little toughie," said Joe stroking Janet's thigh. Janet beamed with pleasure.

The shots from the summit, of the party in the hot pool, of Joe's new cabin brought an admiring silence.

"Janet I can't believe you did all that. And you looked so happy," Frances said finally.

"It was the most marvelous five days of my life and would have been even if Joe and I hadn't hit it off."

"Bob, we must do that next season," said Marcie.

Bob who had been thinking the same said, "But we were going to go to Europe."

"We've been to Europe before."

"So we have."

That seemed to transform the evening. Instead of being slightly skeptical of Joe, their four guests accepted him fully for what he was.

As they walked to their car Marcie said, "I can't remember when we went to a better dinner party."

"He is a really nice guy. Certainly a bit different. Imagine staying in Back Packers."

"Janet's given me some notes on cock sucking."

"Cock sucking! You haven't done that in years."

Rubber burned as Bob drove his Beamer away.

Frances and Jim were driving home.

"Well he certainly is different from Richard."

"But have you ever laughed so much at a dinner party without being pissed."

"He certainly is an interesting guy. And an incredible cook."

"And an incredible something else. Marcie gave me some notes Janet gave her on anal sex."

"Anal sex!" Jim couldn't believe it. "Do you mean we are going to have anal sex?"

"Well, according to Marcie the right way to say it is, 'You are going to fuck my ass'."

Rubber burned as Jim drove his Mercedes away.

The next morning Joe took Janet to a seedy part of town. But the cafe they went to had the best coffee Janet had tasted. Needless to say Joe was soon in conversation with the barrista who had a ring cut through the lobe of his ear which held his ballpoint pen.

"She's moved. He's written directions."

"Who has moved?"

"The best tattoo artist in the city: Cindy the Knife"

They spent a lot of time choosing the pattern for the dolphin and Janet asked for some minor changes before she let Cindy loose on Jim's shoulder. As Cindy worked Janet studied some tattoo brochures.

"What do you think of this for me Jim?"

"Where are you going to have it?"

"Between my pubic mound and my thigh."

They discussed it with Cindy and some changes were made to the Maori pattern. Janet wanted to be sure that part of it would been seen above her bikini briefs.

"What happens when your pubic hair grows back," asked Joe looking at Janet's beautiful labia and clitoral hood.

"I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps I should get it lasered away permanently."

"That sounds like a good idea."

So first Cindy removed all of Janet's pubic hair forever.

Despite Joe saying it wouldn't hurt, the tattoo hurt more than Janet expected. But it looked even better than she had hoped. She saw Joe's smile and knew that he felt the same.

They went back to the park again and walked slowly under the trees. Janet noticed that they never ran out of conversation. They found a secluded grove behind some bushes and Janet took off her top because Joe said he needed to kiss her nipples.

Marcie called her on her mobile phone.

"Thank you so much for last night. Bob and I haven't enjoyed ourselves so much at a dinner for years. And I know Jim and Frances felt the same"

"And what about when you got home."

"It was extraordinary. I never thought I would ever swallow Bob's semen, but I did and I loved it. I think he quite liked it too."

"I'm sure he did."

"Joe's going back on Tuesday isn't he? We would like to see him again but I dare not cook a meal

after eating his cooking. Would you two like to be our guests at a restaurant."

Janet looked at Joe who was still sucking her nipple."Would you like to go to a restaurant on Monday night."

Joe nodded, but didn't take his lips from Janet's breasts.

"That would be lovely, but Joe's not really into stuffy top end restaurants."

"We realized that. We heard of this Italian restaurant called Ginas which is a bit different."

"Sounds great."

"Is Joe there, could I thank him for last night?"

"He is here, but he's busy."

"Busy? Busy doing what?"

"Kissing my breasts."

"I think you made the right decision dumping Richard."

"See you tomorrow Marcie."

Back at Janet's apartment Joe had some work to do before his meetings the next day and Janet spent a couple of hours attending to some of her personal matters. Joe insisted that Janet cook, but he helped and they sat out on her balcony to eat the pan fried snapper.

"Those were two long term commitments you made, lasering your pubic hair and having that lovely intimate tattoo."

"I suppose they were," said Janet. "I've just made another long term decision also."

"What's that?"

"There's a very good job going in the hospital where you live. I've just emailed my application."

Joe took her hand, kissed it, then put his arm around Janet.

"I'll never make much money Janet."

"You said your business is going to expand."

"It will, but once I'm making enough I'll reduce my hours and do other things."

"What other things?"

"Most important will be to make the woman of my dreams happy."

"This woman of your dreams sounds very lucky. What will she be like?"

"She must have lovely cascading blond hair," Joe said stroking Janet's hair.

"And big, deep blue eyes," kissing her eyelids

"With lovely smile lines in the corners," kissing the edge of her eyelids.

"And a thin straight nose with flaring nostrils and strong cheekbones." The kisses followed.

"And a wide mouth with soft full lips which are so beautiful to kiss." More kisses.

"And the most perfect firm breasts." He stroked her blouse. "Just like the breasts I was kissing this afternoon."

Joe put his hand on Janet's lap. She put her hand on top and looked steadily into Joe's eyes. She could hardly suppress her giggles.

"She must have a permanent Brazilian and an intimate tattoo. She must have the most beautiful genitals which I can spend hours kissing."

"And she must be a bit of a sex maniac. But only with me of course."

Janet could suppress her giggles no longer."Of course," she said.

"She must have a lovely sense of humor. She's got to be independent, have a mind of her own, but still like doing things with me.

"And she got to love fucking" Then Joe looked stern. "But only with me."

"That's a very big ask. It seems to me it would be impossible to find such a perfect woman."

"It could be hard, but I think I have found such a lovely, lovely lady."

"Have you? Said Janet holding his hand to her breast.

"Yes. But I just need to check up on the fucking."

"It's an important decision, I think you should," said Janet leading him to the bedroom.

Their sex started very slowly. They lay on their sides, arms around each other with Joe's cock firmly and deeply in Janet's genitals. But for half an hour they chatted and laughed. Sometimes the sensations from their genitals caused them to close their eyes and suck in breath with delight.

"Shall we see if you pass the final test?" asked Joe when the demands from his cock became too much and thrust deeply against Janet's cervix. He took her groan as a 'Yes'.

The fuck was not one of their frantic ones. They kissed passionately all the time and Joe only built up his rhythm and depth slowly. But because her G spot had been titillated for so long Janet's orgasm soon swept over her.

"My darling, darling Joseph, never stop doing this to me."

Joe let her recover then increased his thrusting and soon Janet was delighted to feel his body stiffen, his semen spurt and hear his grunts of exhilaration.

After a minute Joe opened his eyes and kissed Janet's nose.

"You passed the sex test like a true champion."

"Good."

They lay there with Joe's flaccid cock still inside Janet's vagina. Janet could feel some of his semen running onto her thigh.

After half an hour Janet felt his erection harden again. She reached under the pillow for the anal lubricant.

"Joseph, this is a big commitment that you are making. I think you should be very sure about the fucking." She covered his cock with the lubricant then put some in her anus using two fingers.

"Beautiful Janet, you are so thoughtful."

Again it was a lazy, slow, passion-filled bonk. But Janet closed her eyes, feeling the lovely sensations as he explored the depths of her rectum. Finally she could take the delay no longer.

"For God's sake fuck me harder Joseph."

After half a minute when Janet's whole body had been bouncing from Joe's thrusts, "I said harder, mountain man"

MONDAY EVENING

They met the others at Ginas which was a rowdy Italian restaurant. The waiters were young Italian men who flattered the women outrageously, the menu was straight from Tuscany and they drank coarse Italian reds.

Marcie and Frances, Bob and Jim all gave Janet hugs and kisses. Then the women hugged and kissed Joe just a little more ardently than he expected. Then Bob and Jim each shook his hand and clasped him around the shoulder with their left arms.

"Here's a big thank you to Janet and Joe." They raised their glasses in a toast. Joe hadn't the faintest idea what they were talking about until Janet whispered in his ear about the sex advice she had been giving.

"Glad to be of help," he muttered with embarrassment.

Janet changed the topic of conversation and the laughter flowed again.

After half an hour Janet ordered a bottle of champagne.

"What's this for?" asked Frances.

"So that all of you can drink another toast to Joseph and me. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm delighted and proud to announce that Joseph and I are going to get married."

Their four friends were a little surprised. It was only three weeks ago that Janet was engaged to Richard and she had really only been with Joe for eight days. But then they looked at Janet's radiant smile and knew she had never been so happy with Richard. They saw the way she was always touching and hugging Joe and remembered how she and Richard never touched in public. And they remembered Janet's sex advice and could guess what that side of their relationship would be like.

They really didn't know Joe all that well, but they could see he was so laid back he was almost horizontal, how he could make people laugh and how much they enjoyed their time with him.

After a stunned silence, Jim, Richard's friend, raised his glass.

"Janet and Joe, may you continue to have adventures together forever."

"Janet and Joe, may you keep on laughing so much," toasted Bob.

"Janet and Joe, may you keep on being so madly in love." This was Frances' toast.

"Janet and Joe," Marcie hesitated trying to find the right words. "May you never stop bonking."

"Show us your ring, darling," said Marcie.

"We decided not to get a ring. We couldn't afford one anything like the one Richard gave me, and that didn't work anyway. So we have made a different show of commitment. Joseph darling, show them yours."

Joe rolled up his sleeve and showed them his dolphin. Their friends weren't really into tattoos but they had to admit that the dolphin seemed remarkably carefree and happy and that seemed just right for Joe.

"Did you know that dolphins bonk 50 times a day?" said Janet.

"You mean he can do it that often?" Frances was incredulous.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers