Janet's Broken Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

"No," sighed Janet. "Men are such failures by comparison." But then she smiled brightly and hugged Joe.

"But my darling Joseph tries his best."

"Now this is a bit difficult." Janet stood up with her back to the restaurant for privacy, then discreetly lowered her hipsters and knickers. Not enough for her private parts to be on display but almost. There was her tattoo. Initially Marcie and Frances were shocked but then they appreciated the beauty and the intimacy of the tattoo.

"Janet," said Bob. "It is fabulous, but you aren't showing all of it."

"That's all you are going to see, Buster," said Frances punching his arm.

Janet made herself decent. Jim just laughed and laughed. "You two are just so different. You are a perfect match." This caused another round of toasts.

"When are you going to get married?"

"I have a job interview at the hospital in Joe's town in two weeks so we thought we would do it then. On the Saturday"

"What happens if you don't get the job?"

"My darling Joseph says he can get me a job cleaning floors in the pub," Janet beamed and gave Joe a hug and kiss.

"Of course you're all invited," said Joe.

"Curses, Bob will be away on a business trip that week," said Marcie.

"I've just postponed the trip," said Bob.

"Well Jim won't be able to come, he has the final of his golf tournament."

"My tennis elbow is playing up. I will have to pull out of the golf."

Joe shook both the men's hands. They were surprised to see tears in his eyes.

The dinner continued and the spirits of all were even higher.

"What about your honeymoon?" asked Frances.

"We can't really have one. I will have to wind up things here and Joe has lot's to do with his new company.

"But we are going to visit Erica and her parents in Switzerland in six months so I guess that will be it."

"Six months!" exclaimed Joe. "Janet you didn't tell me that we were going to be married for as long as that."

Frances wondered whether Janet and Joe would keep on laughing as much. After she had thought about it, she thought they probably would.

Marcie and Frances moved beside Janet.

"Janet, I hope you don't mind me asking this. But it looks like you've had a Brazilian?"

"I certainly have. Joe loves it. It's permanent, I had it lasered."

"Janet, you have changed so much. A Brazilian, that fabulous intimate tattoo. And you don't wear a bra anymore."

"Not when I'm with Joe."

"Both our husbands have loved the lessons you gave us."

"So they should. It's not many men whose wives suck their cocks properly and make them fuck their asses."

"Janet! What has happened to your language!"

Janet ignored that comment.

"Now Joe mentioned this book to me. It's called 'The Woman Comes First.' You read it and you'll see why your husbands must read as well.".

"What if Bob doesn't want to?"

"I'm sure he will, but if he doesn't, tell him he can suck his cock himself."

The ladies burst into laughter.

Joe, Jim and Bob who were talking looked around at the laughter.

"I bet they are talking about sex," grunted Bob.

"I can't believe what has happened over the last few days. Frances and I have gone to heaven. I think we owe that to you Joe."

"Not really, you owe it to your lovely wives. Do you mind if I say a couple of other things?"

"Please do." Bob and Jim were delighted with their new found sex lives and wanted to hear more.

"I can see that Janet has given them each a copy a book. It's really a book for you guys. It's about how to give women orgasms. Heaps of orgasms. You'll find the more orgasms you give them, the more they'll give you and the more uninhibited they'll be with you. The more you enjoy giving your wives orgasms, the more they'll want to do the same to you"

Jim and Bob couldn't wait for their wives to finish reading the book and went to buy their own copies the next morning.

Wedding arrangements were made. Deborah and David, and George and his wife Rita would also come to the wedding.

As Erica had returned to Switzerland they would try to link up via the Internet to her and her parents. They would all stay in the luxury cabin beside the hot springs.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The Marriage Celebrant read the service with Mt Icy Death looming behind. Frances and Marcie, Deborah and Rita cried because they were so happy for Janet. Then all 10 of them went to the hot pool where two of Joe's guides served them champagne and delicious food.

Janet had kept her bikini briefs on. She felt she didn't really want to show her labia and clitoral hood to all those men. When she was changing Marcie and Frances came in to the room. They proudly showed their newly lasered Brazilians and new intimate tattoos.

There was a luxury room for each of the four guest couples. The two guides were going to use the dormitory.

"This is stupid," said Jim. "You two must have a private room on your wedding night. Joe, take ours please."

But Joe just smiled."No problems mate."

After all their guests had gone to bed Joe took Janet's hand and led her outside. She had no idea what he planned. About 20 meters from the cabin Joe's guides had flattened an area of snow.

On it were foam mattresses, an Arctic grade double sleeping bag and some survival blankets. It was really cold when Janet took off her clothes, but she soon warmed up when she was cuddled in Joe's arms in the sleeping bag.

She looked up at the heavens.

"Joe," she whispered, "this is truly awesome. The stars seem so big and bright, and almost close enough to touch."

"And look my darling Janet, there's Mt Icy Death looking over us."

Janet turned her head. The mountain was glistening silver in the moonlight. It seemed closer and even higher in the moonlight.

Janet kissed Joe's lips. "This is absolutely perfect."

"You wouldn't prefer to be in a penthouse suite of a luxury hotel?"

"Mmmmm. That's a tough question. A penthouse suite or out here, in our own world with the stars and the moon and the mountains and my darling husband's beautiful cock up my ass? What do you think Joseph?"

There was a heavy frost overnight. The top survival blanket was crisp and white with frost but Joe and Janet were warm as they hugged each other.

"Joseph, my darling husband, are you enjoying married life?"

"Ah well, worse things happen in war. It's not as though someone has cut off my cock."

After she had stopped laughing Janet asked, "Talking of cocks, would you mind if I went off the pill?"

"I'm not going to use rubbers."

"I don't expect you to."

"That means you'll get pregnant."

"Yes, what do you think about that?"

Joe thought for a while, then looked Janet lovingly in the eyes and stroked her stomach.

"Worse things happen in war."

"It means you won't be allowed to ejaculate in my mouth or bum until I'm pregnant."

"But once you are, we can make up for lost time?"

"Of course. Didn't you listen to your marriage vows?"

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers