Janet's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
End of a job and end of a marriage.
3.9k words
3.96
105.4k
22
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Part

After watching and listening to Janet being the whore, I decided I had it with her. Granted I have to take some of the blame for being party to our swinging in the beginning but it has been months since those encounters and as I have gotten past that short part our lives, Janet hasn't.

When I got home Friday she was once again, laying on the patio. By the looks of her tan, she has spent most of her days out there. She had on one of her more conservative bikini's that covered her tits and ass.

As I walked out she jumped up, ran to me and hugged and kissed me.

"Honey, get showered and changed I want to take you out to dinner before I go to work. Spend a little of my tip money."

I had all I could do to not knock her into next week but I knew I had to be cool, so as to raise no suspicions that could ruin my plan.

She walked with me into the bathroom. I rubbed her butt and she flinched. Guess the bruises were a bit tender.

As I showered she got dressed in a nice yellow sundress and flat sandals. The demure look of my wife of old.

The atmosphere was charged around us. I was trying to keep my cool and she was seriously stressed. Since I knew what that was all about, I didn't ask her what was wrong.

When we got back, she went to take a shower. I had to get a look at her naked body, to see just what kind of damage it had sustained.

The door wasn't locked, so I opened it enough to see her through the clear glass shower doors. Her back was toward me and I could see her ass cheeks were still red, with a spot that was about the size of a hand print. Someone had laid a good one on her.

As she turned, I saw her tits. The nipples were a dark red, almost purple. All that twisting had really bruised them. Her left tit, had three bruises from fingers above the nipple.

She had done everything today, to keep me from seeing her naked. So I guess she figured that by the time her days off came, the evidence of her cheating would be gone.

I didn't go into the bedroom while she was dressing that night. I waited till she came out to go to work, to see what she was wearing. It was the "official" outfit.

Again I had no idea what time she came in. She slept in the guest room.

A call to San Diego on Friday, brought the throbbing roar of a Harley-Davidson pulling into my driveway Saturday morning. Rico had arrived. He had ridden all night. Navy SEAL's are know to do their best work under the cloak of darkness.

I opened the door for him. "Good to see ya, brother. Wish it didn't have to be under these circumstances."

"Same here Rico, come on in and pour yourself some coffee. Now that you're here I have a call to make.

Him and I sat around catching up and about what was going on with Janet.

"I can't believe our Janet has gone over the line like this.'

Just then another Harley pulled in. I went to open the door.

"Hey Mel, come on in and meet Rico."

Introductions were made and Rico looked at me with a 'what the fuck" look on his face.

"Show him Mel." He pulled up the sleeve of his t-shirt and showed Rico the tattoo of the Army Ranger tattoo.

"Alright, a brutha by a different mutha." We all laughed and Rico said to Mel, "Welcome aboard, brother."

We discussed what was going to happen. Mel, was bartending that night.

"Paul, I have never been more sorry about anything in my life, like I am for telling Janet about that job. I knew what went on but never imagined it would go so far that she would whore herself out like that. I know Ray could not have known about it."

"He didn't, that I am sure of. He went ballistic when he say the recordings. He has agreed not to go to management, until Monday. He wants to have evidence that this was not a one time thing, before he takes it to the higher ups. CYA."

We decided it was five o'clock somewhere and popped a cold one. Guess we got a little raucous because Janet came down the hall in her robe, shuffling along, with her head down, hair mussed up. She looked like hell.

Rico saw her and in his booming voice said, "Holy fuck, woman you look like you have been rode hard and put away wet."

Her head snapped up and her eyes shot open like they were spring loaded.

"Rico, what are you doing here. Mel, you too."

I told her that Rico had come to visit and I invited Mel to go riding with us today."

He walked up to her, picked her up, hugged her and kissed her hard on the lips. When he put her down he swatted her on the ass like he always did, but he put a little more into it this time.

She flinched and a pained look came over her face.

"I'd still fuck you in a New York minute, Janet." He would tell her that whenever the three of us were together but this time Mel was there.

She now had a look of panic on her face, her lips quivered , as she turned and walked back down the hall.

"Damn, brother, that is one fucked up woman. I hate to say this because I love you guys like family, but you need to dump her and get on with life. Hell, get it done and come back to San Diego, where you belong."

"Yah, she is and that is why this has to go down tonight. I will have all the evidence I need to go to the lawyer Monday morning. I already have taken half of all our money and opened an account in another bank and called and reported our joint credit cards stolen. So they were immediately closed. Of course, it doesn't look like she will have money problems, at the rate she is going."

I wasn't home when Janet left for work. Rico, Mel and I were at the shop, working out the details of tonight's festivities and giving Rico's Harley a tune up. He would be in the wind back to San Diego by 2AM.

Everything was set. I called Ray and he told me he would be in the booth at 6 PM to make sure anything that went down between Janet and anyone, would be copied. for me.

"Can anyone find out that there was a copy made of any of this."

"Nope, no way to do that, as far as I know."

At 9 o'clock I sat down at the bar and Mel brought me a beer.

"Janet stopped by about 6:30 and asked if I knew where you were. I told her probably still out and about with Rico."

"Paul, she was not wearing her usual outfit. She had on a dress that was only about 3 inches below her crotch and had snaps from the hem to the waist on both sides. Her stocking tops were showing. I commented on it and she said there was a party for some special players tonight, so Ray thought she should wear something bold and daring. She said she thought the dress fit the bill."

"What did Ray say. I know you called him."

"Oh yah. He said, bullshit and now he knew something evil was about to happen."

I decided to stay at the bar until after Janet was done working. Danced with a couple ladies, who were out on the town. Girls night out they said. They were right up front and told me they were married and had not intention of going any further than dancing.

"I like that. Women true to their husbands." I told them.

I actually forgot my troubles for awhile, dancing and talking to them.

They told me their husbands coached Little League this time of year and there was a game Saturday nights this month, that is why they were here.

"Are you going to be here next Saturday."

"Yes, last one." I told them maybe I would see them then. They left and I went back to talking to Mel.

At 12:30 Janet came into the bar with Ruben. When she saw me, her knees went weak as she had to hold onto Ruben.

She slowly walked over to me with Ruben's arm around her.

"What are you doing here, honey?"

"Having a drink and talking to Mel. Nice outfit, could you find one any shorter."

"There were some special guests tonight and Ray wanted me to look extra sexy."

"Well, extra sexy is one way of looking at it."

"Honey, I'm tired are you coming home with me?"

"In awhile. You go home and get showered and I will see you in OUR bed when I get home."

"Alright, I will be waiting for you."

"Hey Ruben, can I talk to you a moment?" I said.

"Sure let me walk Janet to her car first."

Mel hollered, "Hey Ben, walk Janet to her car will ya?" Ben is the "doorman".

"Ruben, you are supposed to be looking after my wife. Is there something going on back there that I shouldn't know about? In other words, is everything that goes on back there above board and as we were told when Janet got the job.

"Yah, everything is fine. The players got a little fresh sometimes. Took a few more liberties than they should've but I shut them down and that was that. I would never let anything happen to Janet. I like her, the players like her and that gets us both some nice tips. It would be crazy for me to let things get out of control."

"Okay, glad to hear that. I kinda worry, ya know. I don't want anything bad happening to her."

Ben was back and told me Janet was safely on her way. Ruben said he had to get going and would see Mel Sunday night.

Janet was in bed with the lights out when I got home. She had on a silken nightie that covered her tits and came to just below her pussy.

"Come here baby, I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours. It has been to long. I need to taste you and feel you fill my mouth and coat my throat with your tasty cum."

Hell, why not I thought. Let her get me off. She was right it had been awhile, but there was no way I was sticking my cock in either of her holes. No telling who or what has been in them and I'm sure she didn't want me to anyway. At least not right then.

I have to admit, that I am gonna miss her blowjobs. She is one magnificent cocksucker, as well as one hot piece of ass, for any age.

Her skills got me hard in no time. Without even a hesitation, she engulfed my now raging cock into her hot, slut mouth until the head was at the entrance to her throat. She looked up at me. I became enraged, looking at her like that and pulled her head forward until my 7 inches was impaled all the way until her nose was in my pubic hair. I held her there and thrust my pelvis back and forth, but keeping my cock all the way down her throat.

She was struggling, in a panic and pushing on my legs. That was all it took to get my balls to tighten and as I felt them release there load, I pulled my cock all the way out and shot my entire load on her face, as I held her head in my hands.

When I was done, I let her go and she ran for the bathroom, coughing, gagging and crying.

She was in there almost ten minutes. When she came out her face was all washed and her hair brushed, but tears were still running down her cheeks.

"Why did you do that to me, why, why. What have I done to you to deserve that?"

I couldn't believe she said that. I told her that she was right, it had been to long and I just got carried away and that I was sorry.

Even though I was no more sorry for doing that, then she obviously was sorry for her whoring around.

The next day was Sunday. Her first day off. She was very sullen and stayed away from me.

At that moment, I don't know why, but I realized the answer to a question I had asked my self, several times.

"Why do couples who have been married for decades, suddenly decide to get divorced. It never made sense. Now it did, at least in my case.

The phone rang about 4 and Janet answered it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, no. Is he alright, is he gonna live? Where is he?" She was crying, uncontrollably.

I took the phone, it was Ray. He said Ruben had been beat to within an inch of his life, right in front of his home, when he got home last night. He is not expected to live.

"I want to go see him. He was my friend. Why would someone do that to him?"

"Okay, I'll drive you, you are in no condition to drive, come on lets go."

We arrived at the hospital. Ray was there talking to the police.

"Is he going to live, Ray?" Janet enquired.

"It doesn't look good. They had to relieve the pressure on his brain, one lung is collapsed, multiple broken ribs and one leg and arm and he will probably never take a leak again without a tube, if he does survive."

Janet broke down and cried uncontrollably. She dropped to the floor. Nobody bothered to help her up. Least of all Ray or I. The cops looked at me. I ignored them. God, how my training came in handy, right now.

Ruben died during the night. The three of us were still there when he passed away. Janet went crazy and had to be sedated. I took her home. Ray handed me an envelope on the way out the door.

Janet slept all night into the next day sometime. I had left at nine to meet with my lawyer. I had the tapes with me.

He looked at them and said, "How do you want this to go down. We can't use these copies of the evidence, but we can get a court order for the tapes from the casino. Will this Ray guy cooperate.

"Oh yah. It is his job to check the tapes periodically and he just happened to be standing in for the guy that monitor the room. He was on vacation."

"His job is on the line here, so yah, he will cooperate."

We got the court order using the copies even if we couldn't use them in the case, but the original would work just fine. The judge told us we were walking a fine line but he was tired of this kind of stuff and granted it.

Ray produced the originals and the paperwork for divorce was submitted.

The next day at work police detective got hold of me at work and wanted to ask me about the death of a Ruben Swift. He understood that my wife and him worked together at the casino.

"Yah, they did. I don't know what I can tell you. I only met him twice. Once when she was hired and once the night he was beaten up."

"Where were you between 1 and 3 AM, Sunday morning?"

"I was sitting at the bar where I talked to Ruben for a few minutes. I left there about 1:30. Mel, the bartender told me I better get home because my wife would be there by now. From about two until almost 2:30, I was in bed with my wife. She was giving me a blow job. From then on I was asleep until mid morning."

He laughed. "Was it good?" I told him she's always good.

"You know I had to ask. You were a person of interest." I told him I understood.

Needless to say, the cheating whore quit her job and just moped around the house like she had just lost her lover. Oh, wait, she had just lost one of her lovers.

My lawyer called and asked when I wanted her served and the casino management wanted to meet with us at 4 this afternoon.

"Hell, have her served while we are at the meeting."

"Ok, I'll have the Constable and my paralegal do the deed."

At four we met with the big wigs of the casino. There lawyers handed my lawyer a paper and he handed it too me.

"Plus his fees." I pointed to my lawyer.

"Done." No argument. They must have figured they were getting off easy. Maybe we should have hit em for more.

Here is what happened. I am a rich man, my lawyer is a little richer, Ray was fired, but because I am a rich man, Ray is now very well off and can take his time looking for another job. I am not as rich now but in 6 months I will be free. My lawyer said that because the casino settled out of court and so soon, that it did not bode well for Janet if she chose to fight the divorce.

I guess it is time for me to go home and see how things are going with my soon to be ex-wife.

She was laying in the middle of the living room floor balled up in the fetal position, crying her eyes out.

"What the fuck's the matter with you. I should be the one that is crying. I am the one who got cheated on, not you. You did the cheating and whoring around, not me. I trusted you, even though I had reservations about that job. You were fine with it."

She was listening to me but still sobbing. Not a word had come from her mouth yet.

So I kept on. I was on a roll.

"I should have put my foot down and said no when we heard what the job entailed but I didn't. That did not give you the go ahead to fuck Ruben and those two big black Arabs, and God only knows who else. Couldn't stay away from those big black cocks could you.?"

"Well, now you can fuck all of them you want, I won't be around to object. Oh and don't even think about fighting the divorce. You should get a lawyer to look the papers over but nothing is going to change. Take my word for that. Have your lawyer contact mine for an appointment."

She then spoke up and said sullenly, " I am sorry."

Two days later the meeting took place at my lawyer's office. Janet was looking devastated.

My lawyer told her's about the casino settling out of court. That pretty much sealed Janet's fate.

For her 30 years of faithful marriage, I gave her the house, it's paid for but she only got 30% our savings. By law she also got half of my military retirement, but as most of it was disability, that she couldn't touch, she only got a couple hundred a month. She asked for alimony, my lawyer laughed and played the tape of her getting the $1000 and the next time, $1500 and my statement of how much she was making in tips a night and a statement from Ray backing up my statement. The casino had not fired her and even though she told them she quit, there was nothing in writing yet. So as far as they were concerned she still had her job at the time of the signing. If she had not agreed to my demands, we were going to court and she damn sure did not want that.

I went to the shop the next day and told my partner, Jimmie and his wife Carol that I was leaving town. I no longer had a home so I was going back to San Diego.

"What do you want to do about your end of the business."

"Buy me out. How much can you two afford."

"We can only get maybe $10,000 at this time."

"Sold, I got a nice settlement from the casino. I got no bills, no house to pay taxes on or maintain. I am free as a bird. I'm going to load up the Harley behind my pickup, take my tools and my belongings and go stay with Rico until I can get settled."

Speaking of Rico. I never saw him again after he, Mel and I left the shop, that fateful Saturday afternoon.

I went by the house to load up.

Janet was sitting in the living room, drinking a bottle of wine.

"Paul, can you spend a few minutes talking with me, please."

"What do you want to talk about and I don't want to hear how sorry you are. I know you are sorry. Sorry for whoring around on me, sorry for getting caught and sorry that we are never gonna get back together. Now what else you want to talk about." She started crying again.

"I know you don't want to hear that I love you, but I did and I still do. I disrespected you. You trusted me to not let the players or myself cross that invisible line. I know we are through because there is no trust left on your part. I was stupid and I think the money and the glitz and the sex was just more than I could overcome. I fell into their trap and got caught with no way out."

"You stupid bitch. All you had to do was walk away. You knew I was there for you but no your cunt was getting that big cock again and you loved it. You had a way out, you chose not to take it."

"You're right and I will regret that for the rest of my life."

"But Ruben, what happened to Ruben. Did you have anything to do with that?"

"Do you think I did? Hell, woman I was raping your whoring throat while he was getting beaten. He got what he deserved, whoever did it."

"Now anything else?"

"What do we tell our daughter?"

"I told her we were getting divorced and it would be final in 6 months. I told her you would explain the whole sordid affair to her."

"If there is nothing else, I got packing to do. I will be out of your house and life shortly."

Packed and loaded, I headed for San Diego, via Las Vegas. Gonna have a little fun on the way.

Two months later, the divorce was final. I will miss her. 31 years and all we went through, to end up like this.

A warning to anyone that thinks they can handle the swinging lifestyle. Beware of unforeseen pitfalls along the way, that will surely lead you to a divorce.

12