Janet's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that apply to you as well? Do you have another half?"

"I did. I had a wife who loved me very much. And I loved her. But there was something that wasn't right. I guess it was the ultimate act of selfishness but before I could be truly happy I needed to fix me. And in the process, I lost her." I could feel my eyes becoming moist. It surprised me that I was opening up to this total stranger. "Listen to me; I sound like some third-rate shrink. Must be all the therapy sessions I've been in... or it could be the alcohol."

Changing the subject she asked, "Why don't we go someplace else, someplace a little livelier?"

I was working on my third glass of wine and the world was rather rosy. The boring old lady in me thought I should be heading home, but there was something about this woman that captivated me. "Where do you have in mind?"

"There is a place in The Grove I like to go to called Ramona's. It's not too far from here."

I had heard of The Grove. It was a several block area, west of where we currently were, that had restaurants and bars. "I'm not really familiar with that area."

"You can follow me," she said. "So what do you say?"

"All right, I'll go for just one more drink. I'm not the partier I used to be." I paid our tab and we headed for the door. Once again, I noticed the guys giving Michelle the eye. They probably thought I was her mother.

The drive took about ten minutes. We parked and headed for this rather uninviting storefront with just a small sign over the door.

As we walked in, I surveyed the place. There was a dance floor in one corner and tables around that. The music was loud and there were several couples dancing. I noticed right away there was a serious lack of men. "Michelle, are we in a lesbian bar?"

She laughed. "I like coming here. I don't have to deal with constantly being hit on by guys. I thought you might be more comfortable here. You can relax and be yourself."

Funny, I thought I already was. "I can see you might have that problem. You are quite a looker." She smiled and led me toward the bar.

She turned to me. "Do you like vodka?" Before I could reply, she turned to the bartender, "Two vodkas on the rocks with a lime, Gretchen." Something I was beginning to notice about her, she seemed to want to be in control. Then turning back to me, "So what do you think of this place?"

I looked around: there was a rowdy group of girls over in one corner, made me think of a bachelorette party; there were couples casually talking, holding hands across the table. I saw one couple who probably should move things to a more private setting. There were people on the dance floor gyrating to the music. In general, a normal looking bar scene. "It seems nice, very normal." As soon as that came out, I regretted saying it.

"What? Did you think a woman's bar would be somehow different? Everywhere you look, women having sex on the tables? We're just like any other people you see." I must have had a puzzled look on my face because she added, "Yes, I said we. Technically I'm bi but I really prefer women."

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it that way. Let's start over. First, can we acknowledge that I may have a woman's body but my mind still works like a man's sometimes? I didn't know what to expect because I never imagined myself in such a club. Although you might think, because of my situation, that I am deeply involved in LGBT issues and causes but I'm really not. I'm just a middle-aged woman trying to get my act together. I've only recently begun to tackle the issue of my own sexuality."

The look on her face softened. "That's okay, I probably overreacted. I get upset when people act like it's not normal that two women could have the same relationship as a man and a woman, that they could actually love each other that way." We picked up our drinks and I followed her to a table.

"So you and Melissa have known each other since grade school? That's a long time. You must be very close?"

"Yes. We were together a lot growing up. We've had a lot of fun, did some crazy things and shared a lot of personal stuff. We don't see each other as much now, you know jobs and stuff, but we still keep in touch. David doesn't really like it when I show up with a girlfriend. He's more than a little homophobic."

"This is probably a stupid question, but how did you know you liked women? Was the feeling always there?"

"I noticed it when I went to middle school and had to start dressing for gym with other girls. I found I was more than a little excited when I would see them in their panties and bras. At first, I didn't think much of it, it was kind of odd getting undressed with a bunch of strangers, but the feeling continued. When I was in high school I had an older woman seduce me. That's a story for another time but I really wasn't freaked out. I enjoyed it. After that, I started looking for opportunities to be with other women. I still dated boys but it wasn't the same, not nearly as thrilling."

"Have you and Melissa..." I stopped myself, "sorry, none of my business."

"Have we ever done it? No. There were several slumber parties where we came close. She was very curious. We kissed a little but I don't think it did much for her. I could tell she thought it was a little weird. Besides, we decided we have such a special friendship, we didn't want to mess it up."

We talked more, another round was ordered, and we drank. That was followed by an additional round. Michelle said, "Why don't we dance?"

I've never been much of a dancer, but I was feeling quite good. I was doing my best drunk dancing, laughing and trying not to fall over. After a couple of fast songs, a slow one came on. Michelle put her arm around me and pulled me close. I felt her warmth and it excited me. She held me tight against her, our pubic mounds pressed together. With me being a little taller, she laid her head on my shoulder. It felt a little peculiar to have someone I had just barely met being so intimate. She led, of course.

After the fourth vodka, I decided I had had one too many. I had been having such a good time dancing and talking with Michelle that I hadn't paid attention. "I think I should probably be heading for home."

"Are you sure you will be able to drive? It looks to me like you could use some coffee," Michelle said. "I don't live too far from here. Why don't I drive us there and you can sober up a little?"

"I don't want to be a bother," I said as I tried to stand. The room was moving a little too much for me so I sat back down. "Actually, that might not be a bad idea. Are you sure it's not an imposition?"

"It's no bother. Besides, I don't think Melissa would forgive me if I let you leave and you were in an accident. She likes you as a boss and looks up to you for your courage."

I was surprised that Melissa felt that way. Even though I liked the young girls who worked for me, I didn't think of them much. I was several generations removed and their lives seemed rather distant.

"But what about you? Are you okay to drive?"

She chuckled a little. "I'm fine. I didn't have that much at the other place and it takes a lot to get me staggering drunk."

So I bundled up, stumbled to her car and we were on our way. It took a little longer than I expected. Maybe she didn't live as close as she said. Her apartment was on a busy street above an Ethiopian restaurant. We went up a long flight of narrow stairs. I thought, what a bitch it must be to get furniture up them. It was a nice apartment with a small kitchen off of the living area. It appeared to be just one bedroom. The furnishings were very eclectic but seemed to go together nicely. "Just throw your coat on any open chair," she said. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Some water would be fine." I sat down on the couch as she went to the kitchen. "Your apartment is very nice. I just love the way you have decorated it, so cozy."

"Thank you. Some of it is hand-me-downs and a lot is thrift store finds," she said as she came back into the room. "I enjoy mixing and matching things. I'm always on the lookout for new items." She placed the water on the coffee table and then sat down next to me. It was a large couch but she sat rather close. I felt a little uncomfortable but there was nowhere for me to go. She reached over and gently brushed my bangs aside. "You have such lovely eyes. But they are mostly hidden by your drooping eyelids. You should consider a brow lift to correct that."

I thought, was she coming on to me and if so, what an odd way to do it. "At my age, I haven't really considered surgery."

"At your age? Please! You aren't that old. Don't get me wrong, I think you are a very attractive woman. But you could use a little help to improve your feminine looks."

"So, I guess next you are going to tell me I need a boob job?"

"Well they look a little small but you may like them that way." Without hesitation, she reached out and began to fondle my breast. "I would probably need to see them to determine that but they do feel nice. Soft but firm..." Her voice trailed off. We were staring into each other's eyes. With her hand still on my breast, she leaned in; I could feel her warm breath as she drew near. She paused for a moment, and then she kissed me. It was soft, our lips just barely touching. I felt a shiver run through my entire body. My mind flashed back to my wife and me kissing. She kissed me again, this time with a little more force. Maybe it was all the thinking about Zac or maybe it was just the alcohol I had consumed, but suddenly I wanted to kiss her. As she began to pull away, I pulled her back in, feeling our lips touching over and over. She joined in and suddenly we were kissing wildly, my tongue licking her lips, darting into her mouth. Her tongue returned the favor. We squirmed on the couch, trying to get a better angle. My hand found her breast and began to savagely grope it. I could feel her working to unbutton my blouse. Her hand was soon playing with my erect nipple. We were like a couple of teenagers in the backseat of a car, finally giving in to the urge.

She paused and sat up. "The bed would be much more comfortable, don't you think?"

Although I was still feeling the effects of all the drinking, I was experiencing a different drunkenness, lust. After not being with a woman for over a year, the old male yearnings kicked in. I wanted to bury my face in her pussy. I wanted to savor her taste. Even if I couldn't fuck her, I sure wanted to try. "Yes," I answered breathlessly.

We rose from the couch and she led me toward the bedroom. By the time we reached it, I had my blouse off and I was unzipping my skirt. "Someone seems a little anxious," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Help me off with my boots." As I was tugging on her boots, she slipped her top off over her head. What I saw made my dick try to stand up. She was wearing a red and black zebra print bra that was working overtime to contain her ample breasts. Once I had her boots off, she stood up and unzipped her jeans. As she slid them down, her underwear came with them. I gasped as I stood there looking at her. She had rather large hips and equally thick thighs. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and shaved into a small triangle. At that instant, I fell in love.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. That was the all the invitation I needed. My hands began stroking her calves as I kissed her ankle. I alternated kissing one leg then the other. Each time I moved a little farther north, working toward the prize. By the time I reached her inner thighs, I could hear her softly moaning. I kissed her bush. The pungent aroma made me want to dive in. As my tongue slipped inside her lips and tasted her sweet nectar, I was amazed at how wet she was already. Evidentially the kissing on the couch had excited her. The tip of my tongue played with her clit. I lapped her slit like a thirsty dog and was rewarded with more juice. She was now making much louder moans and I felt her hands on my head, making sure I didn't leave. I slid down the slippery slope until I found her vaginal opening. I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, wishing it was longer. She adjusted her hips to give me a little help. My tongue was in and out of her hot canal. My hand went to her hard knob and began rubbing it. This sent her into overdrive. She was moaning and whimpering. I moved up and down her slit, pausing to suck her clit. She was writhing around and I could tell from her vocalizations, she was getting close but I really didn't want her to cum so soon.

She must have been thinking the same thing. "Janet, come here and kiss me." I removed myself from her pleasure palace and crawled on top of her. As I went to kiss her, her tongue was out, licking all around my lips before she dove into my mouth. It was like she wanted to taste herself.

As I lie on top of her, kissing, rubbing our crotches together, she said, "One of us still has on too many clothes." I took the hint. I got up, slipped off my pantyhose, panties and undid my bra. As I stood naked in front of her, I felt a little self-conscious. Since I started transitioning, only my ex-wife had seen me this way, and not that often.

Michelle looked me over. "Not a bad looking woman, except for that little appendage hanging down. You really should seriously think about losing it." I'll have to admit, she didn't sugarcoat anything. But coming from her it didn't sound like a put down just an observation. "Still, I think we can work with it. Lie on your back with your head on the pillow." She definitely had a plan. She crawled up on the bed and straddled me. Taking her fingers she spread her pussy apart and positioned my dick inside her slit. She slowly began to move her hips back and forth. It was such an amazing feeling, her wet, slick pussy sliding up and down my shaft. I could feel it responding. She pressed rather hard at first but it still felt good. I watched as her breasts heaved to and fro. Without missing a stroke, she bent down and kissed me. It was hard and with a lot of tongue. She rose back up and continued her stroking, alternating between hard and soft, fast and slow. My dick was awash in a sea of her slippery fluid. I felt that familiar tingle building in my lower region. I was the first to cum. The feeling cut through me like a knife and I let out a primal scream. I could feel the hot cum as it spurted out; one, then another, and then a third. I barely had time to savor the moment when it was her turn. She stopped moving, arched her back while pushing down hard on my groin, and just began groaning, "Yes, yes," over and over.

When the pelvic rushes had subsided, she stretched out next to me, her head nestled on my shoulder. As we snuggled, I stroked her back and played with her butt. "That was amazing," I uttered. "I wish I could fuck you. But I don't see that happening."

"We might be able to work something out." She got up from the bed and went over to her dresser. I saw her pull out an extremely large dildo. It was at least 7" long and a good 2" thick. As I took a second look, I noticed it was actually a strap on. She positioned it and began buckling it up. When she was finished, she undid her bra and turned to face me. What a wondrous sight. Here was this amazing looking female, with a big plastic cock, sticking straight out. Her large breasts hung down, the pink areolas were big and luscious.

She came walking toward me, "I think my trans bitch need to taste a little cock." She placed the rubber phallus just below my nose and began to rub the tip around my lips. "Come on babe. Don't be shy. You know you want to suck on this," she said rather forcefully. She just kept pushing on my lips until I opened my mouth and took it in. "There you go. I knew you would be this big cocksucker." Now that she had her 'dick' where she wanted it, she began to move her hips back and forth, pushing it deeper into my mouth with each stroke. "That's right. Suck it." She had it about half way in and I gagged. "What's the matter slut? Here I thought you were a cocksucker but I guess you are just a pussy bitch. We are going to need to teach you how to deep throat a big cock." One hand grasped the dildo at the base and with the other she grabbed the back of my head. She was now in total control. She started slowly with shallow strokes. My tongue was all over the head as it went in and out. Then she began to push it in deeper, even though I gagged. I could feel tears running down my face as it was assaulting my throat. "Just relax. Let it slid in and out. That's better. I think you are getting the hang of it. Maybe I should line up four or five guys to get you some more practice." She continued fucking my mouth. I have to admit, I was enjoying the feeling of that large plastic cock filling my mouth. It brought up thoughts of Zac, although he wasn't this large. I decided that I really liked sucking cock. Then suddenly, she pulled back. "I think it is all warmed up now. Stand up and let's get it on you."

She stepped back and unbuckled the harness. I stood next to her and she began to put it on me. The dildo was hollow so I was able to position my dick inside it. When she was finished, she looked and said, "If you are going to have a dick, you need one like that. We could get you work in porn if it was real."

She climbed on the bed and got on all fours. "Come on babe; let's see if you remember how to fuck." Looking at her big, round ass and her swollen lips made my dick want to stand up. I got behind her, grasped the big plastic dick and slid it into her awaiting slit. As I pushed it in, I heard her let out a moan of delight. With a hand on each hip, I slowly began rocking back and forth, slow and smooth. "Oh, yes! Give it to me!" I leaned forward and began kissing her neck. My free hand reached around and began fondling her flopping breasts. As I played with her nipples, I found myself wishing I could suck one of them. "Oh, yes! Harder, baby! Pound my pussy!" I started pumping her harder, slamming against her ass. I wondered what it must feel like to have that long rod inside you. I moved my hand down, parted her hair and found her hard little clit. When I touched it she let out a scream. She motioned that she wanted to change positions. Without pulling out, we managed to lie down on our sides, spooning. My arm that was underneath her was feverously rubbing her pussy, while my top hand was playing with her breasts. I continued to pump the big cock into her. All the while she was barking out orders, "Slower...Harder...Yes, keep it up...Right there, right there." It wasn't long before she screamed and dug her nails into my ass. I made one last thrust and buried it deep in her. We both laid there trying to catch our breath. I wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her close, letting her enjoy the feeling.

The next thing I remembered, I opened my eyes and for a second I had no idea where I was. The room was dark except for a little light from a street lamp. I was in a bed but it wasn't my bedroom. I lifted the sheet and saw a naked woman next to me and a long, hard dick that was definitely not mine. The fog that was enveloping my brain lifted enough for me to recall the events of the previous evening. And what an evening it had been. I wondered what time it was.

My head ached and I really needed something to drink. As I got up, the rubbery cock was swinging back and forth like a compass trying to find north. It reminded me of how little I wanted my own. I stopped and undid the contraption, letting it slide to the floor.

In the third cabinet I tried I found the glasses. I would need a lot of water after all the alcohol I drank the night before. I happened to notice Michelle's phone on the counter and I could see her messenger was opened. Out of habit, like it was my phone, I casually looked at the screen and saw a message from Melissa. I should have respected her privacy but being nosy, I didn't. It said I knew you could do it. Right above that Michelle had written, She is here. Had a very interesting evening. Call you later. What was this all about? I looked at the previous post. Melissa had asked, How did it go? What? Had this been a setup? Was Melissa trying to get something on me to use at work? Had this been some game the two had invented? I was confused and felt deceived.