Janet's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,583 Followers

That was the first of several threeways she and Marie participated in over the next year. Often visiting her daughter in Miami, going out, meeting men and servicing them while Marie's husband worked or slept.

Two of those men, Ronnie and Rodney, were brothers and on many nights in Miami they were being taken by them. Mother and daughter each riding a cock, climaxing, and then switching to the other man. Ronnie and Rodney were brutes, huge, muscular black men that took turns with them all night.

********************

Janet shook the memory from her head, finished her hair, grabbed her coat and left to see Harvey. He was in good spirits, informing Janet he'd be home on Monday morning. She insisted she not go into work that day, Harvey reluctantly agreed, suggesting they have a little bit of bed room fun. Janet chuckled and agreed.

That evening Fernanda picked Janet up once more. Having followed her suggestion to again dress sexy, Janet was wearing another similar dress - this one light blue.

They went to another nightclub, Ulysses met them there, they ate, talked, and eventually the three of them danced. Fernanda pointed out to Ulysses how amazing Janet looked for a 50 year old. He couldn't believe she was that age, stating she didn't look much older than his stepmom, who had recently turned 40. Janet was flattered, suggesting her time in gym, and genetics is where the credit goes.

Janet was proud of herself. She again was able control or suppress any urges she may have had and still allow herself to have a nice evening. When a slightly intoxicated, Fernanda, suggested they head back to Ulysses' apartment, Janet happily went along. She wondered about her ride home, perhaps, she could drive Fernanda's rental car and then arrange to have it pick up in the morning.

More alcohol flowed down Fernanda's throat at Ulysses' apartment. There was loud laughter, silly flirtations, and lap dances for both Janet and Ulysses. Janet simply watched on in amusement.

That amusement turned to discomfort when Fernanda disappeared to a back room, emerging a few minutes later, standing before Janet and Ulysses on the couch completely naked. "It is time to have even more fun," she said, clumsily going to her knees and crawling toward Ulysses.

Janet's looked on with her mouth hanging open at an uncomfortable Ulysses. He clearly wasn't thinking Fernanda would do this with someone else around. "Um, I, uh," He back away from her as best he could.

Fernanda approached him, resting her large breasts on Ulysses crotch; she put her index finger on his mouth, urging him to be quiet. He turned to Janet, looking apologetically at her; she looked back embarrassed for both of them.

Then Fernanda did it. She did something that stopped time for Janet. Ulysses was struggling with her, trying to get the drunken woman to calm down and stop, but he couldn't; perhaps he wasn't assertive enough. Fernanda had managed to unbutton and unzip his cargo shorts, reach in, fish around, and pull out his cock.

Janet eyes became fixated on it. Time stopped, her memories returned, she was unable to look away from its magnificence.

********************

Janet remembers the first day she saw one. She was visiting her sister, who at the time, lived in Tampa Bay, Florida. Her older sister, Darla, was on her knees just like Fernanda was, naked and sucking her next door neighbor's massive black rod. His name was Tony and when Janet saw his colossal cock, she froze in place, dropping her bags on the floor, her mouth agape. Darla turned to her sister and smiled. Janet slowly made her to them, not saying a word to anyone; she went to her knees next to Darla and looked on in amazement.

Darla, grabbing it by the based, popped it out of her mouth, and then offered it to Janet. Janet looked at it a few moments.

"Taste it. Taste what a man tastes like. Better than little Harvey, I'm sure," Darla scornfully said.

Janet was unable to speak. She moved forward, gulping as the glistening cockhead got closer and closer to her salivating mouth. Then she did it. She opened wide and engulfed the tip.

What followed was a visit to her sister's that changed her life. That whole four day visit was spent with Tony sneaking over, or them sneaking into Tony's backyard late at night, while his wife slept to have sex with him in the hot tub.

This began her descent. Darla moved to Miami a couple years later. Janet, her daughter Marie, and now her sister, all went hunting for black guys during Janet's visits. Ronnie and Rodney were frequent sexual partners to the three women. Tony even made the trip to Miami a few times nearly breaking Marie's bed with the three women taking turns riding him.

Here Janet was 11 years later, staring at Ulysses' cock in the same manner and awe she stared at Tony all those years ago.

********************

"Oh my," Janet finally looked away when Fernanda engulfed the tip. "I, uh," She trailed off looking around for her purse.

"It has been a while since I've had this dick," Fernanda said, taking it out of her mouth with that familiar loud pop.

"Ok, that's enough," Ulysses said, gently pushing Fernanda away. "Not tonight, ok?" He stood, helping her stand and walked her back to the bedroom.

Janet was looking for the keys to Fernanda's rental car when Ulysses came back from the bedroom, "Janet I'm sorry about that. She'd been drinking as you can see, and I'm sorry, let me take you home. Her flight back to Miami is early. I want her to sleep it off here and just leave as quickly as possible."

"It's ok, maybe I can bring it back here," Janet suggested, frantically fumbling with the keys so she could leave.

"No, no, too much trouble for you. I'll be glad to take you. Let's get out of here before she comes back in here," Ulysses said, lightly taking her arm and leading her quickly out of his apartment.

Janet's eyes were stuck wide open as the image of his cock was burned into her retinas. It was so impressive. She felt just like she did when she first saw one at her sisters. She wanted to get home and get away from him as quickly as she could. The car ride to her home was silent.

"Thanks," Janet said, rushing out of his car, quickly making her way to her door.

Ulysses stood and called out to her, "Janet, I'm really sorry about what happen. She can be sort of wild at times."

"It's ok," she mumbled, struggling to jam her key into her door. She was nearly out of breath. It was so amazing. Her memories of her trysts came flooding back. She stopped struggling with the key. In a split second she made a decision to call out to Ulysses.

"Wait!" She said, just as he was climbing back into his car. He paused, looking to her from the driver side of his vehicle.

"Would, um, you like to come in for coffee or tea or water," She stammered, asking awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, sure. That'd be very nice," He replied, smiling warmly, turning off his car.

She knew why she did it. It was inevitable from the moment she saw the cock that drunken slut, Fernanda, fished out of his pants. She knew wouldn't be able to resist. Janet fought with herself all the way home, finally giving in as soon as Ulysses was about to leave after dropping her off.

They sat awkwardly on her couch sipping water for a little while, making small talk about the home, the neighborhood, and other boring, unimportant things all while Janet continued to fight with herself internally. She would glance at Ulysses' crotch from time to time as he talked about being a part time yoga instructor and his college years at UCLA.

Janet's eyes darted from side-to-side, trying not to look at his crotch while he spoke. Ulysses picked up on her unusual behavior," Janet are you alright?"

"Mmhmm," She nodded rapidly in response, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you sure? I can leave if you aren't feeling well," Ulysses replied.

Janet stopped looking around the room to avoid him. She looked directly at his eyes now. "This was it," she thought to herself, slowly standing, moving away from the couch. She maintained eye contact with a confused Ulysses, reaching behind her to grab at her dress zipper, pulling it down far enough to slide it off her shoulders, over her hips, past her knees, then to her feet to step out of it. She unhooked her strapless bra, letting it fall, and then slid her thong down to her feet, kicking them to the side.

Chapter 4

"Janet, are you sure, you - " Ulysses tried to asked.

"Yes," she replied, still not taking her eyes off him.

Ulysses nodded, standing slowly, pausing before removing his shirt, unbuckling his belt, sliding off his pants, and standing before her naked. He brought a finger to her face, caressing her cheek, and then running it through her long auburn hair. "You're beautiful," he stated.

Janet glanced over his muscular framed, while instinctually going to her knees, "So are you," she said before bringing her eyes to his cock. She grabbed the base of it, stroking it gently, smelling it, breathing in its scent, before giving the tip a long lick, following by quickly engulfing it. She was sucking the tip frantically, jacking the shaft with both hands, moaning at the taste, and the memories of her past encounters returning. She had missed this so much.

Ulysses tipped her chin causing her to pop is cock out of her mouth and stand up. She brought him in for a long, passionate kiss, moaning as he bent down, grabbing her butt, and picked her up, putting her in a straddling position. He reached behind her, grabbing is cock, lifted Janet once more, then lowered her on to it, slowly sliding it in all the way. She let out a soulful moan when it came to rest against her cervix.

"Where's your bedroom?" Ulysses asked.

"Upstairs," Janet struggled to get out. Her eyes were closed in bliss, her vaginal fluids starting to leak out and coat his balls, whimpering as Ulysses carried her, cock embedded, up the stairs to her bedroom.

He gently laid her on the end of the bed. "Don't hold back," Janet told him, thinking he might because of her age. Ulysses nodded, caressing her face once more before he got to work, peppering her neck with kisses.

Janet was in paradise. Ulysses was a machine, pumping his dick into her, not holding back, pushing her further back on the bed, all the way to the head board, causing Janet to throw a hand behind her against it to steady herself. The bed was slamming against the wall behind it, "Oh! Yes! Yes!" Janet was screaming out with each thrust from Ulysses. She threw both hands around him, holding him tightly; her head now against the head board, banging into it, but Janet didn't care, she was climaxing. A wave of spine tingling pleasure coursed through her body, her legs went limp, her pussy spasming on Ulyssses' shaft.

Reaching behind her back, Ulysses pulled her up off the mattress, while he went to his knees. He bounced Janet's limp body up and down, gritting his teeth, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head as she climaxed again.

He threw her down on the mattress, flipped her over, brought her hips up and mounted her from behind. "Ahhh yes! Yes!" She cried out each time his hips made contact with her butt. "Harder, harder!" she demanded.

Ulysses did as requested, gripping the sides of her hips, sweat dripping off his chin onto her lower back. "Janet, Janet, I'm going to - "

"Cum!" She screamed out, finishing his sentence as another orgasm coursed through her body. Ulysses threw his head back, his cock spewing semen into her womb, overflowing out onto the bed sheets.

"I didn't use protection," He said, out of breath, collapsing next to her.

Janet turned to face him. "I don't think I could get pregnant if I tried," she smiled, caressing his face.

She climbed on top of him, kissing his neck, chest, stomach, ending with a thorough cock cleaning, causing his weakened member to gain strength once more. She mounted him, rode him, cumming on him, until well after midnight.

They finally stopped around 3am. Usually said he should probably get back to his apartment to make sure Fernanda was ok. They both assumed she was asleep. He gathered up his clothes, they exchanged phone numbers; he kissed her goodnight, and left.

Janet smiled, heading back up to bed, "It was just one night. It was just one time. I can handle this. It was just a little treat, that's all, no more." She pulled the sweaty sheet over her and drifted off to sleep with a huge grin on her face.

********************

Several hours later, Janet was pacing around the house, thinking about her previous evening. "It was great, just a small treat that's all," she said out loud.

"Harvey will be home tomorrow, things will be back to normal, no big deal," She reasoned out loud, trying to rationalize her situation.

She called Harvey and checked on him. The quick call ended when Janet confirmed he was still doing ok. "I'll just give Ulysses a quick call and thank him for last night," she said, fixing a pot of coffee.

"Yes! Yes!" Fernanda screamed out in the shower. Ulysses was thrusting upward, kissing on the taller woman's neck, a hand grabbing one of her large breasts. He didn't hear his phone ring while he was spending time with Fernanda before her flight back to Miami.

"Ugh, no answer, he must still be asleep," Janet thought, letting her coffee cool. She showered, got dressed, and went to visit Harvey.

After hugging him and kissing his forehead, Janet sat by his side for a little while, chatting with him about his test results, conversing with the doctor, and calling their daughter, Marie, while there. The visit was only about an hour. Janet stated she wanted to do some shopping.

"Remember tomorrow when I'm home I'd like a little bedroom time with you," Harvey reminded her as she left.

Janet smiled, shaking her head, "You got it!"

She left the hospital and headed to the mall. She bought a couple new short, tight, dresses and some new shoes. On her way home, she decided to call Ulysses again just to thank for the previous night, this time he answered.

********************

"Oh! I'm c-cumming!" Janet screamed loudly, bouncing up and down on Ulysses, his hands holding her ass firmly while sitting on the couch.

He stayed the night, first taking Janet on the couch, then on the stairs, from behind, and finally making their way to the bed once more. Before he left in the morning they showered together. Janet said goodbye, they parted ways, and she headed to pick up Harvey from the hospital.

Chapter 5

"Everything is fine. I had a little bit of fun and now I have Harvey back, so things will be back to normal. It'll be great," Janet thought to herself, pulling into her driveway, Harvey sitting in the passenger seat of her car.

She helped him inside, though he insisted he could walk just fine. Harvey showered, put a bathroom robe on, and then sat down on the bed with freshly clean sheets and comforter. Janet had changed them shortly after Ulysses left earlier that morning.

"So, you ready?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

"I sure am! Are you?" Janet replied standing before him, taking her t-shirt off.

"I am indeed," Harvey smiled watching her slide out of her pants and underwear. "Such a great body. So glad I have a hot, older woman as a wife."

"You're older than me remember?" She replied, gently pushing Harvey back on the bed, climbing on top of him.

"Only by a few years," he said, squeezing her butt playfully. Janet smiled, kissing him softly, guiding his cock to her entrance. She had to try a little longer than normal to get it in, as she wasn't very lubricated, but once he was in she smiled warmly again and began grinding against him, her hands on his belly.

"All is well and back to normal, I'm doing just fine," Janet thought to herself, smiling down at Harvey, watching his face contort with pleasure. "I had my little fun and it's over now. I'm fine."

Janet began grinding harder and hard against Harvey. Within minutes he was moaning, cumming inside her, his grip on her waist loosening. "Mmm thanks, honey. But you didn't have a turn?"

"Nah, I'm good. I need to do some cleaning and grocery shopping. I want you to rest thought, alright?" Janet replied.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Harvey took a nice, long nap in his own bed, happy to be able to sleep far better there than at the hospital.

That evening she went to the basement to exercise. The handle of the elliptical machine was made of black rubber and could be slid off. Janet smiled at her hand gripping its girth, thinking about Ulysses, laughing at her silliness during her working.

Five minutes later, Janet as on her back on the floor, attempting to jam that rubber handle into her soaking wet pussy.

The next morning she kissed Harvey goodbye and headed to work. While sitting at a stop light, she picked up her cell phone and called into the office, "Hi, yeah it's me. I think I picked up a bug at the hospital. I'm feeling sort of yucky. I think I'll take another day off. Ok great, I'll see you tomorrow."

Janet ended the call, making a right turn at the light instead of going straight, looking in her rear view mirror to check her eye makeup.

"Janet, hi," Ulysses smiled at her when he opened his apartment door. "Come in, come in."

********************

Her hair was soaking wet, her back had little rivers of sweat flowing down into the crevice of her spine, she was out of breath, and exhausted. Ulysses groaned again, arching his back, smacking Janet's butt cheek, splattering sweat as he ejaculated again. The sun was low in the sky. She needed to leave soon but she couldn't. She didn't want to.

Flipping around on her back, pulling Ulysses in for a kiss, she told him she needed to get home to make dinner for Harvey. He said he understood and asked when he would see her again. Janet suggested the next day for lunch.

Janet was in the women's restroom the next day during her lunch break. Her legs were wrapped around Ulysses, her skirt was pulled up, and she was propping herself up with a hand behind her head, hanging on the bathroom stall. She didn't care if someone came in. Janet sat down on the toilet, took his cock to her mouth, sucking him dry after he sprayed semen down her throat.

The next evening Janet went down to exercise in the basement. She had finished dinner with Harvey and he was heading to bed to watch TV and mostly likely fall asleep. Ulysses met her at the basement door, followed her into the workout room, stripped and laid down on the bench press table. Janet gripped the mounted barbell above him, straddled him with both feet on the floor, and then began squatting up and down, milking his cock. Ulysses left to go home at 2am. Janet went upstairs, showered, and headed to bed with her legs aching and a huge grin on her face.

Friday night, the next evening, was a repeat. Ulysses would show up at the basement door, follow Janet into the exercise room, and stay a few hours, finally leaving after midnight.

"I'll be back in a bit, Harvey. I need to run some errands," Janet called out to her husband the next afternoon.

"Ok, see you in a bit, honey," He replied from the kitchen

Ulysses wasn't alone at his apartment when Janet arrived. His half-brother and police officer, TJ, and his partner Nicole were there. They were enjoying each other's company in a threeway they occasionally participated in when Janet knocked on Ulysses' door. Pulling his cock out of Nicole's double penetrated pussy, he walked to the door, looking out of the peephole, seeing Janet standing there, and decided to answer the door as he was - nude.

Janet pushed him back all the way to the couch, quickly stripped out of her clothes, mounted him right there and began grinding back and forth without saying a word.

Fifteen minutes passed, TJ and Nicole exited the bed room, much to Ulysses' embarrassment. They were dressed and were leaving. He looked around a climaxing Janet and shrugged, waving goodbye to them. They tried to be quiet, TJ putting his arm around his blonde partner, locking the door behind them.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,583 Followers