Janette's Submissive Rebirth

Story Info
A mother submits to daughter's best friend's mother.
2.5k words
4.32
37.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** a big thank you to my editors Truegent_lady they have been wonderful in helping me get this story ready.

There was a knock at the door. "Be there in a moment!" Janette's voice echoed down the hallway from the kitchen where she was busy preparing dinner for herself and her daughter Paige. As she opened the door, she was greeted by a middle aged woman no older than forty. She was the mother of Adeena, Paige's best friend. "Hello, Rebecca, come on in. The girls are in Paige's room."

Rebecca smiled as she stepped through the doorway, giving Janette a whiff of her intoxicating perfume. Gosh that smells amazing; it must've cost her a fortune.

"Sorry I'm late Janette, there was a crisis at work and on top of it all, the traffic was appalling."

Janette led Rebecca down the hall and into her rather plain kitchen. "Oh, it's not a problem. It sounds as though you've had a pretty stressful day. Why don't you and Adeena stay for dinner?"

"Oh that would be lovely if you wouldn't mind," Rebecca said with a sigh of relief.

"It would be a pleasure and I am sure the girls would like to spend a little more time together before Adeena goes home."

Adeena was seventeen, almost eighteen - she was a couple of years older than Paige who was sixteen. She had always been such a polite girl. Always referring to Janette as Ms Zuta and never forgetting her manners; Saying please and thank you, she was by far Jeanette's favourite of all of Paige's friends.

Janette called for Paige and Adeena to come into the kitchen for dinner. "Paige honey, Adeena and her Mum are going to stay for dinner tonight so can you please go and set the table?"

Over dinner, Rebecca explained her husband spent a lot of time overseas so she was left at home to her own devices a lot of the time. Janette knew all too well what that was like; her boyfriend had left her when she got pregnant with Paige so she had been left to raise her daughter all on her own.

#

"Mum can Adeena stay the night?" Paige asked as they were saying goodbye to their guests.

"Oh I don't know about that, Paige."

"Oh come on, please," Paige pleaded. "It's not a school day tomorrow."

Janette let out an exasperated sigh, "Well, if it's okay with Rebecca then I guess it's okay if she stays," she said looking over at Rebecca.

"It's fine by me," Rebecca said smiling. "It might be nice to have the house all to myself."

Paige and Adeena cheered and ran off back to Paige's room giggling.

"Thank you so much for dinner, Janette honey, it was amazing. Will you walk me to my car?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes of course. Let me get my coat, it's quite chilly tonight," Janette responded as she went to her bedroom, opened her wardrobe, and pulled out a warm cardigan.

The two women headed out to the street where Rebecca's brand new Mercedes was parked. "Oh my, what a lovely car you have, Rebecca. It's much nicer than my piece of junk." Janette was by no means poor, but she felt that way when compared to Rebecca.

"Oh thank you, Frank bought it for me when my old one conked out a few months ago. Oh hey listen, I have an idea. I'm having a few girl friends over for dinner at my place on Saturday night, you should come, I'm sure they'd love to meet you," Rebecca suggested. Janette noticed she was looking her up and down and smiling slyly.

"Oh I don't know. Do you really think I'd fit in?" Janette asked blushing slightly at Rebecca's wandering eyes.

"You will honey, just say you'll come and I know you'll have a wonderful time." Rebecca stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Janette, pulling her in close for a hug. Janette wasn't used to such displays from people she didn't know very well. Immediately, she noticed Rebecca's large breasts pushing against her own causing her nipples to stiffen - much to her surprise. Janette had never really considered herself an overly sexual person. She was by no means a prude but she had never gone beyond what some would call "vanilla" sex.

Her last serious boyfriend – who was Paige's father – had been in college and since then she had just had a string of short flings with various guys.

"Call me," Rebecca said, handing Janette a card with her phone number on it.

#

The next evening a package arrived by courier. "Hello Ma'am, I have a package"

"Hi. Are you sure you have the right house? Who's it from?" she enquired as the man handed her a PDA with a stylus to sign for the package.

The courier checked his paperwork and said: "Sorry Ma'am, it doesn't say who it's from. It just says to deliver it to Janette Zuta at 58 Park Terrace."

Janette shrugged her shoulders and signed her name before handing the PDA back and taking the large white cardboard box inside. Upon opening it, she discovered that it contained a dress with a note printed on an embossed floral card that smelled like the same perfume Rebecca had worn the night before. The text on the card read:

I took a guess at your size, hope it fits.

Love Rebecca.

P.S Wear It Saturday night.

Janette took the box to her bedroom, placed it on the bed, and slipped out of the plain red sundress she had been wearing. She lifted the dress from the box and held it up in front of the mirror before trying it on. The dress was a perfect fit for her size twelve figure; it was a black dress with floral patterns printed on it, with a deep v-neckline.

"Wowzers, how'd you score a dress like that, Mum?" Paige called out as she entered the bedroom.

"What...Oh umm, I don't know. It came in a package today," Janette responded blushing a little.

"Well, did you read the note?" Paige made a grab for the card that was now lying on the bed next to the box, but Janette caught her hand and pushed it away.

"Don't..."

"Geez, I was just curious! It's a really beautiful dress that's all." And with that, she left the room.

Janette put the dress back into the box and searched for the phone number Rebecca had given her the night before. She dialled the number and, after a couple of seconds, Rebecca answered.

"Hi, Janette honey. Does the dress fit?"

"How did you know it was me?" Janette asked.

"Adeena gave me your number and I put it in my address book. So does the dress fit?"

"Look, Rebecca, I really appreciate the thought, but I can't accept this."

"You can and you will. You had better wear it on Saturday as well."

Janette wanted to protest, but for some reason she found herself meekly surrendering to the other woman's demands. "Yes, okay..."

"Good girl. Now I'm sorry, but I have to run. I'll see you Saturday night." And with that, Rebecca hung up without giving Janette a chance to respond

#

Saturday night came; Janette had cooked dinner early and put it in the fridge with a note for Paige that she could warm it up when she got home. All afternoon she had been feeling anxious, more so than normal; she couldn't figure out why. She had been out to dinner in groups plenty of times, there was just something about Rebecca – like there was more to her than meets the eye.

Janette opened her wardrobe and found the dress she had received a few days earlier from Rebecca. This looks so beautiful, she thought to herself as she held it up and admired it, but how can I accept this? There's no way in hell I could have afforded something like this. She had been brought up to believe that she should only have what she had earned the right to have. Well I guess it would be rude for me not to wear it given that it was a gift from Rebecca.

Janette placed the dress neatly on her bed and undressed. She looked in the mirror, turning around examining her body from different angles. She was happy with her body, although she was showing signs of age she did her best to keep in shape. Her B-cup breasts weren't large but they still had a nice shape to them, despite them beginning to sag a little.

She began rummaging through her underwear drawer for a bra and panties, settling on a black push-up bra and a matching G-string. She tossed the lingerie on to her bed next to the dress and walked out of her room to the bathroom to take a bath.

Stepping into the steaming hot water of the bathtub Janette closed her eyes, as the hot water engulfed her body like velvet sheets. That feels so wonderful, she thought. Soaping the sponge and beginning to rub it over her breasts, her nipples stiffening as she recalled the hug Rebecca had given her the other night.

Cupping her left breast with one hand and pinching her stiff nipple between two fingers, pulling on it causing just enough pain to cause a gasp to escape her lips. Janette let go of the sponge, letting it bounce to the surface and slid her hand between her legs to her waiting vagina that was crying out for attention. She slipped a finger between the folds slowly penetrating her sex, her thumb teasing her clit from its hood. She pressed down on it firmly sending a shiver up her spine and she bucked her hips pushing her finger deeper. All of a sudden...

The phone rang. Janette suddenly jolted back to reality as though she had been torn from a dream. She quickly got out of the bath and rushed to answer the phone, dripping water all the way through the house. "H-hello?" she said bringing the handset to her ear trying to keep calm.

"Where are you Janette, I thought you were going to be here at seven," It was Rebecca.

Janette looked at the clock realising that she was running late. "Shit, I am so sorry Rebecca, I've... I lost track of time, I'll be leaving shortly"

"okay well hurry up!"

#

The Drive felt like it took forever, Janette's vagina was aching after have being denied the release it had so desired. She wasn't entirely sure how to get to Rebecca's house but luckily she had her trusty GPS with her so she simply zoned out and followed its directions.

Janette pulled up outside of Rebecca's house; it was incredible, so big and luxurious looking. She took a look around and saw a mass of cars like Rebecca's Mercedes and suddenly her anxiety rose again; she drove a little further down the road, hoping that her new potential friends might not see her trashy car.

Straightening her dress, Janette walked up the long drive way of Rebecca's house and rang the doorbell. This wasn't the average doorbell that she was used to; it played some fancy tune when she pressed the button.

It was a few minutes before Janette heard footsteps approaching the door from inside, the door opened and she was greeted by Rebecca who was wearing a very short red dress that made no attempt to hide her ample bosom. "Janette honey, you finally made it and you wore the dress! It looks lovely."

Janette barely had time to respond before Rebecca grabbed hold of her hand and led her down the hall way and into a large modern but elegant looking room with four other women standing around drinking and chatting. "Ladies, I would like to introduce Janette, her daughter is best friends with my Adeena." Rebecca announced and suddenly all eyes were on Janette.

Much to her surprise Janette saw that for each woman in the room there was another knelt at her feet.

"Oh Rebecca, you always do seem to find the pretty ones don't you" one woman replied sipping on a glass of champagne, "It's lovely to meet you Janette, I'm Giselle." Giselle looked to be the youngest of the seated women, perhaps in her late thirties; she wore a black skin tight dress that accentuated her slim but curvaceous body and had short dark brown hair. She had a younger looking blonde woman kneeling at her feet in nothing but her underwear.

The sexual tension in the room was too much for Janette to bear. "I'm sorry, would you excuse me ladies I need to use the bathroom."

"Of course darling, it's just up stairs and to your right" Rebecca said pointing to a stair case in the other room.

Janette excused herself and made her way up the stairs to the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and closed the door. Leaning against the door she took a deep breath. She could feel the fabric of her panties sticking against her moist vagina.

Pulling up her dress Janette slipped a hand inside her panties rubbing herself lustfully. "oh fuck..." she said breathlessly, the soft flesh of her excited sex engulfing her fingers as they slipped inside her.

Sliding her fingers in and out of her vagina rapidly, all of her worries washed away as her muscles tightened and the orgasm that had been bottled up inside her suddenly exploded in a gush of ecstasy drenching her already moist panties.

It didn't feel like long before there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ok in there Janette?" It was Rebecca. Hesitating for a moment Janette quickly pulled her dress down and adjusted herself before opening the door and feigning a smile.

"Yes I'm sorry I took so long". Seeing the expression on Rebecca's face Janette knew she had been busted, even before she spoke.

"I hope you saved me some."

"Wh...what?" Janette said, pretending to be confused.

"You know very well what I mean, you reek of cum." Rebecca grabbed the hand she had been using to fuck herself and sucked on her cum soaked fingers. "I knew you were a slut" she moaned, "and now you are mine."

"Yes Rebecca..."

"That's yes Mistress to you"

What is wrong with me Janette thought to herself as she stood before Rebecca, her eye on her feet; although she knew she really wanted this Janette made one last attempt at playing hard to get. "What? no!"

Rebecca held up a dictaphone and pressed play. Janette gasped as she heard the recording device play back her entire masturbation session. "I am sure the girls down stairs would get a real kick out of this, shall we go play it for them?"

Janette sighed, realizing that she was truly beat "Yes Mistress..."

Rebecca grabbed Janette's hand and led her back down stairs. She took a seat in a large throne like arm chair among the other women. "On your knees Janette." She said in a very commanding tone. Janette hesitated nervously, noticing all of the women in the room were looking in her direction but once again meekly surrendered to her command.

"Yes Mistress."

This is the end of Part 1, Part 2 will be coming soon