Jania - Favor the Second Ch. 3

Story Info
He has sex with girlfriend's mother.
4.6k words
4.55
171.2k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

I walked quickly to the hot tub, trying not to look anywhere that might entice me into wearing myself even more ragged than I already was. I just wanted to relax for a while.

As I went up the steps I heard some giggling amongst the sounds of bubbles. I finished my climb and looked to see who my company would be.

To my pleasant surprise I saw it was to be two girls, about my age or younger. They were both slight bodied and smiled warmly at me as I approached. One was yellow-blonde and had short cropped hair and what looked like the start of a very fit body. Smooth skin was spread tightly on small shoulders, revealing little ripples of muscles. I could just see her nipples poking out from the bubbling water, her breasts were probably no bigger than mine but her nipples were big and probably stuck out half an inch. I would learn that her name was Jo.

The other's name was Meya, a girl from India who had a softer look to her, and a larger swell to her breasts. Her nipples, I noted, were very dark on her chocolate milk colored skin. I found myself staring at them when I talked to her. She also had a short haircut.

I saw them sizing me up as I approached which gave me a thrill, especially since they looked like they liked what they saw. I felt great that I could flaunt myself in front of them and sat on the edge of the tub for a little while with my cock exposed, just for the heck of it.

I slid in and we introduced ourselves and I found that they were students at the local highschool.

‘We've been coming here since about February,' Meya informed me, ‘but it's been best the last couple months in the warmer weather.'

‘Yeah, I guess that helps. This is my first time here.'

‘Really? Who have you been doing?' Jo smiled lustily at her pun.

‘Oh, just a couple people,' I said, ‘Do you know Casey?'

They shook their heads and said they didn't think so.

‘Oh, well, she lives here, she's the daughter.'

‘Dave and Cathy's daughter?'

‘Is that their names? Yeah,'

‘Right. Cool. Was it any good?'

‘Yeah, I think so. It was the first time for both of us.' The two girls cheered me and gave me a little round of applause. I was really starting to like them. My cock was still in recuperation mode though.

‘Where is she now?'

‘In her room I think. She said she wanted to stay up there.'

‘That's too bad. I would have had a turn with her otherwise. I think it's rude not to thank the hosts, especially the girls,' as Jo said this, she and Meya burst into laughter.

I suppose I agreed with them. I wondered if Casey was enough of a thanks or if I should find her enormously endowed mother and thank her too. I hadn't seen her around but maybe she was in the group room. That place still put me on edge.

‘So are you two together?' I asked.

‘What, you mean like serious? No, we're just friends. We're bisexual.'

‘Oh, right. So did you come together?'

‘No, they make you bring a guy. We came with two older gay guys. They're probably off somewhere doing each other.' Or my sister, I thought. ‘So come on, who else did you do?'

‘Well, I sort of... ejaculated on my...' I checked myself quickly, ‘...my date in the bondage room–‘

‘Oh yeah?' said Meya, ‘I love that place.'

‘That's because you're a dirty slut.' Jo ribbed.

‘Ah, you bitch!' Meya splashed some water in Jo's face playfully.

‘Stop it! Come on, keep going,' she said to me.

‘Well that's about it, except for Janet in the pool.'

‘Oh, Janet is SO hot.' Jo exclaimed.

‘Which one's Janet?' Meya asked.

‘The pregnant one. She's amazing. A tongue that doesn't stop, I shit you not. I could spend an entire weekend with her.'

‘Yeah, I should try her some time,'

‘Oh, yeah, definitely. So is that it?'

I nodded. ‘What about you two?'

‘Well, we sort of started out in the group room for a while, it was kind of hard to tell who we did. Used a lot of condoms though,' so people did use them then. ‘I got double penetrated and licked a couple girls out. I swear, when those two guys were on me, I came so haaaard! Ung!' Jo rolled her eyes in ecstasy.

‘Yeah,' Meya chimed in, ‘I had one in my ass and one in my mouth, I swear, they both came at the same time. No lie. Also, I don't know who it was, but someone was licking my pussy and would not stop. I came like four times.'

‘That was probably me,' Jo said and they both burst out laughing. I was impressed.

‘Yeah, then we both did Big Dave. I tell you, he scratches my itch.'

‘You can say that again.'

‘We were pretty tired after that so we came up here and brought each other off. Not bad for a night's work.'

I agreed. It made my night look tame.

‘In fact, we were just about to do each other again. Want to join in?'

‘Ah, no, please. I would, but it's kind of sore. I'm not used to this sort of thing, you know. I mean, no offense, I would love to, but...'

‘Hey, no, we understand completely. You can just watch if you want, that's cool. Feel free to join in at anytime though...' Jo turned to straddle Meya.

‘Oh, for sure. Totally. I love cumming on a hard cock. No offense, Jo.'

She giggled, ‘None taken,' and I watched as she kissed Meya fully on the lips.

This was my first experience with lesbianism and I was transfixed. I moved around to where I could see better and saw them kiss and licking each other's mouths very passionately. Jo had her hands around Meya's neck and in her hair, pulling her close. Meya had her brown hands on Jo's pale white butt and was rubbing it hard.

Meya pulled her mouth free and then pulled Jo's hips further closer to hers. She bent her head down to suck her companion's tits and Jo arched her back to help her have easy access. I watched as Meya's brown lips sucked the small, pink, hard nipples, flicking her tongue against them and biting them every once in a while ever so slightly. Jo looked to be on another planet.

I wanted so much to just squeeze those nipples, both of theirs. Or to come up and embrace Jo from behind, but it all looked too beautiful. I just sat there and watched as the warm water bubbled around me.

Jo kneeled up on the underwater seat and let Meya lick her belly. Then Meya sank and started to lick her pussy. I wanted a better view and decided to move back opposite them. Now I had a perfect view of Jo's round butt with Meya's chin almost shoved right up it. I found myself once more looking at Meya's dark nipples, bobbing above the surface of the water.

I couldn't help myself any longer. Why should I? I wasn't sure I would be able to get it up, but I had to feel those bodies on mine.

* * * ‘Is it all set up?'

‘Almost.'

‘So you don't think he had a clue?'

‘No, of course not, why would he?'

‘Just wondering. So how was he?'

‘Oooh, wonderful. You should try him. I don't know what it is, maybe just the innocence.'

‘Or maybe those pecs. Perhaps I will. One day.'

‘Okay, they're all set up. That one above the lamp was a bitch.'

‘Shall I go get him?'

‘Sure, I'll get mom.'

* * *

I floated over and felt Meya's legs on either side of me. I kept drifting and soon felt her pussy push against me. I heard her grunt from between Jo's legs and decided to get a real close look at those entrancing nipples. I pulled her legs around me, steadying her against my stomach. I raised my hands and...

‘Come on, get dressed, we gotta go now.'

‘What?' It was Jania. ‘Are you kidding?'

‘No, come on, we really gotta go.' She was dressed and had my clothes in her arms.

‘Come on, just a little while longer...' Jo's leg swang over my head.

‘Oh, Hi Jania.' Meya said, once she saw her.

‘Hi, girls, we gotta go.'

‘Oh, you here with him?'

‘Yeah,' I said, ‘she's my--'

‘Date. I'm his date, we're old friends.'

‘I knew that, I was just going to tell them that. What do you think I am? Stup--'

‘Hey, don't argue with your date,' Jo said, ‘Hope to see you again sometime,' She waved at me. ‘You too, Jania.'

‘Bye, girls...'

I jumped down from the hot-tub.

‘Do we have to leave now? Didn't you see...'

‘Oh, I've seen plenty of them... here, towel off. Hey!'

‘What?'

‘You've grown since I saw you last.'

‘Give me that!' I grabbed the towel.

* * *

Ten minutes later we were standing by the door.

‘Wait a minute, I gotta tie my shoes.'

‘Okay.' I sat down and slipped them on.

‘So how did you like it?'

‘Great. A lot of fun. Can we come next time?'

She laughed. ‘Yeah, you must have had fun. I didn't see you all night.'

‘Yeah, me either,' I lied, ‘Where were you?'

‘Oh, with some friends,' yeah, right. I finished tying up.

‘Alright, let's go.'

‘Aren't you forgetting something?'

‘No, what?'

‘Saying goodbye to the little lady... perhaps?'

‘Oh, yeah, Casey! I said I would before I left.I'll just be a second.'

‘I'll wait.'

* * *

As I walked down the hallway I could hear some voices talking. They were coming from Casey's room.

‘Oh, I'm so happy for you, honey, I'm glad it went well. I wish I could meet him before he leaves...'

‘Oh, you can,' she raised her voice, ‘Come on in!'

I opened the door and saw her and her large titted mom sitting on the bed. They were both clothed and had big grins on their faces.

I don't know why, but I knocked. ‘I just came to say goodbye. Is it okay if I, uh, call you sometime, okay? I need your number though...'

‘Oh, isn't he sweet? Come on in and sit down here,' Casey's mother patted beside her on the bed, ‘Right next to me.'

I walked across the room, ‘Uh, well, I can't stay long...' I started.

‘Oh, I think we can spare a few moments.' I looked behind me to see Jania closing the door.

‘Oh, that's my date,' I covered.

‘No, she isn't. Come in, Jania, nice to see you again. I'm glad you brought your brother.'

Whatever.

‘Come on, sit,'

‘Yeah, let's sit,' Jania said as she came up from behind me and guided me to the bed. ‘Scoot up, scoot up,' I did so and pressed up against Casey's mom. Even though there was space further up the bed, she stayed up against me. I admired once more her long frizzy hair. She had packed her wide hips into some tight jeans, but that was nothing to the pressure she was exerting her shirt to. She had a nice ribbed t-shirt on underneath a larger checked one. Her face was tanned and wrinkled but also open and very attractive.

‘Hi, I'm Cathy,' Casey's mom said. Cathy and Casey, nice. We shook hands and I told her my name too. She put her arms behind me and leaned on the bed. One of her large breasts pushed into my arm but she didn't seem to notice or care. I looked past her at Casey but she just smiled at me. This was a pretty open family.

‘Well, honey, I didn't get a chance to talk to you earlier,' she had a slight southern drawl, ‘I hope you weren't too hard on my little girl now...'

‘Don't worry, mom, he wasn't.' This was a very open family.

‘Well, if it's all the same though, I hope you don't mind if I inspect the goods...' As she said this, she reached for my cock. I flinched. I looked at Casey who managed to smile even wider and even winked at me.

‘No need to be shy, honey.'

I felt Jania lean closer to me and whisper in my ear, ‘Come on bro, don't you know it's rude not to let the hostess feel you up?'

So, it was another set-up. My sister was really making me run the gauntlet tonight.

‘We'll leave that for a second,' she said, removing her hand. Stand up now, honey, I want to see the rest of you.' I did so.

She stood right up in front of me so that her tits pushed into my stomach. I looked at Jania and Casey, who had slid next to each other on the bed. They both smiled encouragingly at me and started to giggle.

Cathy reached down and started to rub my butt, forcing her breasts against me even tighter. ‘Oh, I like these,' she said and stood back up. ‘Now, what have we got under here?' She started to unbutton my shirt.

She had long fingernails and was having trouble getting my buttons undone. ‘This could take a while. Why don't you star on me?'

All there was to do was to undo the knot at the bottom that help the shirt together and take that off. Now I was faced with just the overstretched tee between those two large mammaries. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Instead of lifting that off next, I decided to just rub them first. They were warm and huge, was my first impression. There was just so much of them, I grabbed and clenched and pushed. So soft, I couldn't believe it, I hadn't experienced anything like them before in my life.

Then they fell out of my reach as Cathy went down on her knees.

She started to unbutton my pants, I reached down and ran my hands over her head. I could almost guess what was coming next. I looked down to see her lowering my pants, boxers and all. Then we seemed to run into a hitch.

‘What's this? I thought you'd be pleased to see me...', even though I felt excited, my penis didn't share that sentiment.

‘Oh, I'm real sorry, ‘ I said, ‘I've had a big night, and--'

‘Don't worry about it sweetie. I understand. I also think I know how to fix it...'

She opened her mouth and took all of my little guy into her mouth, completely. I felt her suck it and roll it around in her mouth, but nothing happened. Maybe if I had had a little longer on those breasts...

‘Here, I know what will help,' I heard Casey say. I looked at her.

She leant over to Jania and kissed her fully on the lips. I saw Jania respond and stick her tongue into the other's mouth. This lip locking went on for some time and eventually I saw Casey's hand move across to Jania's shapely leg and move up it. I wondered how far up she would go and didn't have to wait long for the answer. I saw her lift the thin cotton skirt and saw once more that pussy which I wasn't allowed to touch. I didn't see much though because Casey's hand was soon covering it, rubbing it.

‘Mmphk.' There was a small choking noise from below. I looked to see Cathy removing my rapidly enlarging cock from her mouth. ‘Thanks girls, that did the trick.' She wet her lips and started licking me up and down.

‘No problem, mom.' To my extreme disappointment I saw Casey remove her hand and sit back down. I saw Jania's pussy once more before she crossed her legs, pulled down her skirt and flashed me a sly ‘What are you looking at' look.

But Casey had done her job well, I was just about to full strength.

Cathy licked my balls as she lifted my feet to take my pants off, then I felt a tug from her on my arms. I dropped to my knees to join her. I was pressed once more against those huge breasts as she pulled me close and kissed me fully on the lips. As her tongue entered mine, I looked at Casey out of the corner of my eye, to see how she would react to the site of me, naked, kissing her mother.

Casey had spread her legs and was rubbing the space between them, through her jean shorts. Jania was still sitting, arms and legs crossed, smiling at the scene.

I moved my hands up to Cathy's chest but felt her pull out of my mouth. Still kneeling, she turned around and pushed her butt into me. I put my hands back around to her front and grabbed those massive jugs. She pushed her butt tighter into mine and started moving it up and down. It felt really good and I knew that I wanted her this way.

I slid my hands up under her shirt and felt for her nipples. I found them and started to rub them. She liked that but I decided to keep her in suspense and removed her shirt altogether. Then I went down her belly and to her waist. I undid her button and fly like I would my own, and then sent my hands down to explore her.

Her skin was slightly rough and loose, not like her daughter's at all. As I moved my hands under her undies, the first I felt was a small strip of curly hair beneath a tight belly. I kissed her neck and felt her hands around the back of my head. She was still rubbing against me and this caused her breasts to bounce up and down slightly. I then found her wet and sweaty vagina and started to rub it.

She gasped her pleasure as I rubbed that soft spongy area. I ran one finger up and down between the lips which made her shiver slightly in front of me.

Removing my hands, I gently guided her onto all fours. This made it easier to take off her jeans which we did, but I left her thin, tight panties on. I saw they were visibly wet at the bottom as she backed back into me. I looked down and saw my penis between her large cheeks.

She had started a gentle rhythm, rocking towards and away from me. Each time she rocked inwards my cock pushed her panties inside of her just a little. I bent down over her and pressed myself against her back. She stopped her rocking briefly and I started a rhythm of my own as I rubbed my cock up and down her crack.

I looked over and saw Casey still smiling at me humping her mother's ass. She now had her hands underneath her shorts. Jania hadn't moved.

I reached one hand up and started to squeeze and pull on one of her nipples. She drew in a breath and pushed hard against my cock. She must like that I thought. I did it several more times and it produced the same responses. I took my other hand up and was now resting completely on her back. I found her other nipple and squeezed them both at the same time. She grunted and groaned and started bucking wildly.

Looks like I touched a nerve. I did this several more times until she nearly hollered in ecstasy.

‘Oh, no more. No more. Take me now, please, take me!'

I straightened up and my hands automatically went to her waist and her thin cottons. As she continued to rock into me, I ran my hands down her hourglass form and slid her panties down. I now had a view of a woman that I had never had before.

In the valley between those two large globes, I saw her ass hole, tight and puckered, and her wet, almost red crinkled opening. She rubbed into me again and spread her juices up and down my cock.

‘Now! Enter, me now...' she grunted.

I looked over at Casey. Is this what she wanted? Me to fuck her mother? She was watching and sensed my hesitation. ‘What are you waiting for? Stick it in her.' Well, If that's the way she wanted it...

I slowed her rocking by putting a hand on her ass, I put the other on myself as I entered her. For just the third time that night I felt what it was like to be inside a woman. Still inexperienced at this, I let her do the moving as she had a much better rhythm, I just held on. I grabbed her waist while she bucked into me, pushing right up into my balls.

I guess she was nearly next to orgasm when I was pulling on her nipples because it didn't take much longer after that. I felt her clench and shiver and arch and gasp and soon felt her squirt from beneath me. She let out a large, final gasp.

‘Alright, mom!' Casey applauded as she watched her mom orgasm.

I shared in none of the orgasm though.

I had already come four times in the last few hours and if you must know, I had one in the bathroom while I was getting fixed up to go out (the prospect of going out with Jania anywhere in what she was wearing, I thought it would help me from creaming in my pants). So that makes five that evening and to tell the truth, I was more than a little tired. In fact, I could feel myself losing my edge inside of Cathy.

‘What's the matter, Honey?' Even though Cathy had come, she kept going into me. I guess she wanted me to as well, but I didn't think I could. She turned to Casey and Jania, ‘Care to help him out, girls? He's going all soft on me.'

‘Hey,' I managed to say, ‘I've had a big night...'

‘I have an idea' Jania said. She lent over to Casey, who was still feeling herself up, and whispered in her ear.

‘Really? Do you think that'll work?' Jania nodded. Casey pulled her hand out of her pants and started to get up. Seeing me look at her, Jania put her arm on Casey's and pulled her back down.

‘Wait a minute, your fingers are wet.'

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12