Jania - Favor the Second Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she took Casey's hand and placed two of the fingers Casey had been rubbing herself with in her mouth. I saw them glisten when they went in and knew that they were slick with Casey's juices. She moved Casey's hand in and out, sucking them almost dry, and looking at me all the time while she was doing it.

I was back up to full strength inside of Cathy within seconds.

‘Thanks, Jania, Remind me to let you lick me out sometime,' Casey said.

Jania smiled and relaxed back on the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off her now. Was she thinking of me? Did she want to do that to me? What had she told Casey to do?

‘Mm, that's better, honey,' Cathy replied to my renewed strength. I still felt quite a ways from orgasming though.

Casey came up to me close so I could feel her breasts and whispered in my ear, ‘Spread your legs a little,' she said. I did so.

Soon I felt her hand down my buttocks and her finger on my anus. She scratched it up and down a couple times which sent a strange shiver up and down my body and to the tip of my cock. My heart raced at this new sensation and I almost came right there and then. Almost.

I looked back up again and saw Jaina, my beautiful sister, leaning over, her elbows resting on her knees. She was staring intently at the scene as if to burn it into her eyeballs. The hostess of a swinger's party which she had brought me to was banging me while her daughter, tickled my asshole. I felt gratitude for her and wanted to give her a good show.

‘Hey, Janey,' I whispered, my childhood nickname for her. Her eyes left my cock and met mine. I smiled at her and she did at me. Still maintaining our unbroken contact, I reached a hand up and pulled on Cathy's nipple again. I worked it real hard and didn't let up.

I heard her start to moan and scream again, in the same way she had just a little while before, and then felt Casey's finger plunge into me. As I came for what was probably going to be the last time in weeks, all I saw was my sister.

* * *

‘Thanks a lot for that favor. I owe you one,' Casey hugged me. We were back downstairs and dressed now. Cathy, for some reason, had decided to remain in Casey's room. ‘Mom hardly ever does it anymore. Usually only at these things, and usually only with the younger guys. I haven't seen her come twice though. That was special.' She leant up and gave me a slow, sensual kiss.

‘Do you want to come over tomorrow?' she whispered to me, ‘there's still some things I want to try...'

‘I might need to sleep in after all this excitement, but yeah, I'll drop by.'

‘Great, thanks. See you tomorrow.' Guess she was turning out to be more than a one night stand.

We both said goodbye again and went out to the car. Jania quizzed me on what, and who, I did and the specifics about Casey. I felt a little nervous at first opening up to her, but then it seemed natural. She was becoming less of the big sister who used to tease me when we were little and more like a good close friend. I told her every juicy titbit, except, of course, for me cumming on her face in the bondage room.

Before I could ask her what she got up to, we pulled up into our driveway. As we walked inside I thanked her profusely.

‘Thanks a lot, Jania, I had a real good time. Will there be one next month?'

‘Yeah, except that you'll have to bring your own date on that one.'

‘Maybe they'll let me bring Casey.'

‘Maybe. I heard Casey invite you back tomorrow. She must have really liked you.'

‘Yeah, I'm not sure I should have accepted. I probably won't be able to get it up again for a month. Thanks for arranging that, sis. I really owe you one.'

I had just shut the door behind us and locked up. As I turned around Jania embraced me tightly and shoved her mouth on top of mine. I felt her tongue flit about inside my mouth and then suck my own tongue into hers.

I was petrified. I felt her soft, taut body press against me. Her legs, her belly, her breasts...

Just as suddenly, she pulled away from me before I could reach my hands up to touch her.

‘'Night, bro.' She disappeared.

I couldn't say a word. I had a raging hard-on.

I had to come a sixth time that night before I could get to sleep.

How was I going to cope with Casey tomorrow?

To Be Continued...

12