Jania - Favor the Third Ch. 1

Story Info
His sister throws a slumber/sex party.
5.3k words
4.51
154.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

My night of discovery had been just a couple of months ago. For various reasons I hadn’t been able to go to any more of the monthly parties. It was nothing that couldn’t be avoided, but I guess I was still a little intimidated and shy. Some of the things that went on there still made me apprehensive and I didn’t want to go back unless I was more prepared sexually to deal with some of them.

Also, and I suppose the main reason, I really didn’t enjoy seeing people bang my sister.

I still met up with Casey pretty often, though. We decided we would try every new thing out on each other first to minimise embarrassment but to keep the relationship more or less open. She would call me, or I would call her, and I would usually go around to her place and we would work through her Joy of Sex and Kama Sutra books or try something in the pool (That was sort of weird for me because Casey’s parents and younger sisters would sometimes be around). Sometimes we would just see how long we could do it together. There was one weekend when my parents were gone when we just had a sex marathon. We were in her room for about thirty-six hours, emerging only for a little food and drink. I lost count of how many times I came, but I couldn’t get it up for two days after.

Her parents didn’t mind, they were quite bemused actually, and encouraged us. They were the ones that bought Casey her books. I found out that yes, Casey’s father was nude almost all the time when he was back from work. I hadn’t had sex again with her mother, but she always winked at me in private. What were their parents like, I thought, to make them like this? Either the same or completely the opposite I’d decided.

Casey and I were getting pretty close and were going out to movies and stuff all the time. Occasionally we’d have to release our sexual tension in a bathroom or somewhere and one time–

Well, I’m getting a little off track here. I’m just trying to fill you in on what’s been going on is all. None of this has anything to do with the next favour my sister asked last Wednesday afternoon.

I was studying in my room, playing some music, when I heard a knock on my door. I turned around to see my sister, Jania, cautiously opening the door.

‘Knock knock...’ She was dressed in small cotton shorts and loose T-shirt. How could someone who gets gangbanged virtually every month still look like a virgin farm-girl? I mused.

‘Yeah? What’s up?’

‘Can I ask you a favour?’

‘Of course!’ I had been waiting for this for a long time. If you know about my sister’s favours, you’ll know why I was starting to get excited. ‘What is it?’

‘Well, I’m have a sleep-over on Saturday while mom and dad are out of town.’

‘Oh yeah? Who’s coming?’

‘No one that you know. Just some friends from where I work,’ Jania had been waitressing at a restaurant for a few months. Nothing sleazy or anything, just a nice place where you would go for a Sunday lunch.

‘Yeah?’

‘All girls,’

‘Yeah?’

‘Yeah, and I was wondering... are you doing anything with Casey?’

‘No. She’s on holiday with her parents. Remember?’

‘Oh yeah, I guess I knew that.’ She leaned on the back of my chair and looked over me at my work. ‘So you’re not doing anything this weekend?’

‘No, absolutely not. I am completely free.’ I could tell this would probably be some weekend. Was she inviting me? All she had to do was to say the words...

‘Well, I was wondering...’

‘Yes...?’

‘Would you mind staying out of the way? It’s just for one night. We’ll be in my room and the kitchen mostly... but would you mind doing that? Okay?’

Was she kidding? Stay out of the way?

‘Okay?’

‘Uh, yeah. Fine. Sure.’

‘Great. Thanks.’

I couldn’t believe it. Where was the sister who opened the doors to sexual discovery for me? A lot of girls in pajamas talking about– and doing– God knows what, a couple doors down the hallway, and I wasn’t invited? How unfair.

I tried to concentrate but visions of naked girls dancing around my sister kept playing in my head. More than once I had to rip a naked girl doodle out of my work book.

* * *

So, Saturday came and I went out to get a bunch of videos. I had bartered with Jania to get the livingroom so I could watch some horror flicks on the big screen. I even wrangled out some money from her for the expenses. It would help keep my mind off her and her girlfriends so I wouldn’t bug then, I had reasoned.

I had just stuck in the first Phantasm movie (I decided to go for a theme night and get all of them), when the doorbell rang and the first three of her guests walked in.

I leaned back in my chair and caught a view to them through the doorway. Two were short and dark, one large, and one quite thin. Behind them was a slim blonde with long frizzy hair. The thin brunette was good looking in a frail, vulnerable type of way, with doe eyes and thin lips. The other wasn’t too hot, but the blonde was a knockout. As she came in she stood by the doorway and I saw a great rear profile as she lent against the jamb. She had a nice round ass which was stuffed into tight black slacks. Her breast weren’t big but looked firm and round. She had a killer smile with lots of white teeth.

Jania invited them all into the kitchen. The blonde looked in as she walked by and flashed me a brilliant smile. I adjusted my crotch and tried to focus on my movie again.

I caught a glimpse of the other guests as they arrived. There were four others. One was an athletic black girl with extremely long legs, a small mousey girl with dyed red hair, an oriental girl with a boyish build, and a tall, blue eyed brunette with large, soft looking breasts.

Now, Casey and I had decided not to even masturbate while we were away from each other to see what it would be like when we got back together. We imagined it would be pretty wild.

I was in serious danger of violating that agreement right here and now.

I decided that it was time to make an excuse to go into the kitchen now. Munchies. That would work. My own sister wouldn’t be able to deny me, her only brother, muchies.

I adjusted my penis and took a deep breath as I walked through to the kitchen.

It was a madhouse. I strolled in, trying to look casual but, I mightn’t have bothered. They were all yelling and laughing rambunctiously and hardly noticed me at all. The few who did just looked at me briefly and then went on with what they were doing before. Maybe they were all lesbians.

I went over to the refrigerator.

The blonde with the nice butt was standing there, talking to the petit brunette. I managed to brush my hand against her butt as I went for the handle.

‘’Scuse me,’ I apologized.

She just turned around and kept talking. I noticed the brunette was still looking at me slyly, as if she knew what I did was no accident. Even though I was slightly embarrassed at this idea, I managed to play the smooth guy and give her a wink.

I opened the door and was searching inside for something. Hmm. Popsicles? No, too fast; too childish. Peas? Too fiddly, not really a snack. Ah. Pizza. Now I would have an excuse to hang around for twenty minutes or so, getting to know the girls. I felt a tight hand on my shoulder and a harsh whisper at my ear. ‘What are you doing here?’ It was Jania.

‘Just getting some food.; I explained, adding sarcastically ‘If that’s okay...’

‘No, it’s not okay. Get something later on.’

‘But I’m hungry now...’ I replied, not quite managing to keep a small whine out of my voice.

‘Fine, have it your way.’ She stood up and raised her voice, ‘Hey everybody, c’mon let’s take the snacks into my room! We can get changed and put on some music.’

Rats.

Everyone started scooping up soft drinks, bowls of chips, and candy bars. In less than thirty seconds the place was cleared. The little brunette was the last to leave; she threw me a smile as she left.

I didn’t even bother taking the pizza out of the freezer. I got a beer instead.

I heard my sister’s bedroom door slam shut as I went back into the livingroom. Well, that looked like that was that. My sister really didn’t want me around. She had been acting a little colder around me lately. Ever since the party in fact, when we came home and she kissed me. I still had a, well, a crush on her, for want of a better word, and thought she might loosen up a bit in the ‘don’t look, don’t touch’ department, but she didn’t. Sisters are a mystery.

I turned the volume up and slurped the beer loudly. The images danced across the screen but I wasn’t taking it in. I let my mind wander back to that night over a month ago and tried to feel her tongue in mine once more. That tongue that I saw her kiss Casey with. I imagined her flat, hard body pushing against me and the door.

That was it. I stopped the VCR and went to the little bathroom. I made sure the door was locked and had a good, hard, masturbation session. I was so juiced that I came in about fifteen seconds. Sorry Casey, I couldn’t help it.

I cleaned myself up and went back in and finished the movie.

As it rewound I got up, stretched and went to get another beer.

I the next video in and zipped through the trailers. After watching the first ten or fifteen minutes of it, I realised I wasn’t alone.

Standing behind me was the small brunette who had smiled at me. She was dressed in loose cotton pajamas which covered her all except for her hands and feet. She looked at me as I turned to her.

‘Hi,’ I said.

‘Hi.’ ‘You wanna sit down?’

‘Sure.’ She went to one of the armchairs and bent over to adjust the cushions. I took this moment to take her in.

She had one of those nice flat, wide butts that were mostly muscle. She had a small, contained trunk with little breasts, the shape of which I could just make out. The light wasn’t very good but I think I could make out the circle of a little nipple through the cloth.

‘So what’s up?’ I asked.

‘Oh... nothing.’

‘What?’

‘Well... you know how it gets sometimes. We were playing a game and stuff and it got a bit rowdy and someone said something. I just need to get away for a little while I guess.’

‘Yeah, I know what you mean,’ I did. Once during my birthday, when I was little, I had taken apart and packed someone’s bedroll and sleeping bag and put it by the door for him so he could leave. My parents cooled me down and I had to set it back up. It was all forgiven pretty quickly but occasionally tempers run high at these things. ‘Well, you can stay as long as you want. It just started. You want a beer?’

‘No, thanks,’ she smiled a real sweet smile that just killed me. I felt my temperature rising again. ‘I’m Marry-Ann by the way.’ she said.

I introduced myself and turned back to the movie, but kept drinking her up out of the corner of my eye. She had short hair and slender hands and feet which I loved, coupled with a slight build and round tits. An incredibly attractive girl.

We got to a part in the movie where a guy and this girl he picked up are making out in a graveyard. I could guess what was coming next and squirmed a little in my seat. I was a little nervous watching this with a very pretty girl who I hardly knew in the chair next to me.

She just kept looking straight at the screen though.

The girl started going down on the guy. All we saw though was the guys face approaching orgasm.

‘I’ve never given a blow job before.’

Huh? Did I hear that right?

I turned to look at her but she kept staring at the screen. ‘My boyfriend always wants me too but I won’t. It looks kind of gross.’

‘Well, no more gross than a lot of sex things.’ I reasoned. I liked the way this conversation was heading. ‘I guess.’ She sat in a thoughtful silence for a moment. ‘I think it must be the taste. I’ve smelled his dick before and I didn’t think I wanted to have it in my mouth.’

‘It’s probably a good idea to stay away from those smelly dicks.’ I joked. ‘But I you get used to it. I mean, I wouldn’t know of course. I’ve– I haven’t given one before, but... I can imagine. I-- you know.’

She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes and gave me another sly grin. Her mouth was incredible. I could almost imagine her small, full lips around–

‘Do you mind if I give you one?’

There is a God. ‘Well, wouldn’t your boyfriend mind?’ Don’t ask me why I said that because I have no idea. It was stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.

‘I won’t tell if you won’t’

‘Uh, yeah. Sure, go ahead.’

She smiled and slid over to me. I shifted my weight and spread my legs as she positioned herself between them. She raised a hand to shift some hair behind an ear.

‘Okay, let’s see...’ she moved her hands to my crotch and unbuttoned my fly. Her slender hands slowly unzipped me and then reached inside.

I pulled my jeans down a ways as she manoeuvred my guy from out of my boxers. I wasn’t up to full power quite yet and was a bit floppy.

She bit her lip and started to pump me slowly. I layed back and watched it come slowly to life. Her hands felt good on it. Cold, but soft.

She bent her head down to it and pursed her lips. She kissed it a few times and then licked it up the shaft. Her tongue left a cold trail up it as she came to the head. It tingled and throbbed up harder. She pulled back my foreskin and took the head in between her teeth.

I could feel her hot breath on me and then her mouth close wetly around it. Then she burst into laughter. ‘I’m sorry, I haven’t done this before. I don’t really know what to do.’

‘You’re doing fine,’ I encouraged. ‘Great. Really. Just keep going. Try to take as much of it as you can.’

‘Okay.’ She straightened her face and bent down to me again. This time I put my hands up to her head and felt her silky hair. I caressed her head as she sucked me to the roof of her mouth and started moving me in and out between her lips. She was softer than Casey, who always tore into me like she hadn’t eaten in a week.

I didn’t really know the etiquette for getting a blow job by a girl I hardly knew but I thought that fair would be fair if I could feel her breasts.

I hunched over her and moved my hands down her shoulders amd around to the front. It took me a while to undo the top couple buttons but I eventually got the hang of it..

I was extremely hard as I started to rub her warm breasts, feeling the erect nipples press into my palms. As I squeezed and kneaded them I felt her mouth clamp a little tighter onto me, her teeth pressing slightly on me. I loved that when Casey did it and I felt myself twinge as she pulled her mouth away from me and started to catch her breath.

I took one of my hands from out of her blouse and tilted her head up to mine. I kissed her on those great lips and put my tongue between her teeth.

‘Doesn’t seem to taste too bad,’ I said, pulling out.

‘No, I’m starting to get into it actually.’

‘Good, well, don’t let me stop you.’

I kept rubbing her tits and enjoyed hearing her pant and gasp as I did so. She was doing quite well on me, I thought, for a first timer. She really knew how to use her tongue.

As I got more excited I wondered if she wanted me to come in her mouth or on her face. I would have been happy with either, but I sort of wanted to see what her schoolgirl face would look like with my hot semen on her.

I was just about to ask her when I heard a creaking sound. I recognized it instantly and knew that someone was standing in the doorway behind us.

I twisted my head around and just caught a glimpse of blonde kinky hair disappear behind the frame..

I gently, but quickly pushed Mary-Ann away and stood up on the sofa. I jumped over it and leaped to the doorway.

I heard excited giggles and the pounding of feet down the hallway. I just managed to see my sister’s door slam shut.

I zipped myself up and turned back to Mary-Ann.

‘They were spying on us.’

She just looked sheepish and started to button up her shirt.

‘Just a second, wait here. I’ll be right back.’

I was pretty mad. I was told not to disturb them and they were spying on me! I stormed down the hall and flung open my sister’s door without knocking.

‘What’s going on here?’

Everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor in their pajamas. None of the sleeping bags had been unrolled yet. There was a yelp from one end of the room next to my sister’s bed. I saw the oriental girl reach for a pillow and clasp it to her naked chest. For some reason she wasn’t wearing a top. They were all looking at me with wide grins on their faces, all trying, some not suessfully, to hold back nervous laughter.

‘Who was spying on me?’

I saw the blonde girl in the corner. She raised a hand and stifled a laugh behind a pillow.

‘Why?’

‘Relax, it was all just part of the game,’ my sister said from across the room.

‘What game?’ Mary-Ann slipped past me and sat down in the circle. She smiled at me, embarrassed.

‘Truth or dare.’

‘Yeah. Mary’s was to give you a blow job. The dares get more extreme as it goes on. Michelle has to go topless the entire night.’

‘Yeah, and no fair covering up,’ the blonde said.

‘No,’ the oriental girl protested, ‘I don’t want him to see--’

‘You have to, those are the rules.’ Reluctantly, she put the pillow to one side. I caught a glimpse of two dark brown nipples before she folded her arms back over her chest.

My temper started to cool. Maybe I was going to have some fun tonight after all. I wonder if the blow job was my sister’s idea or not.

‘Claire went to make sure that she actually gave you one.’ The large blue-eyed girl explained.

‘I see,’ I said, flashing a wry smile to the blonde, Claire. She smiled back.

‘How was it?’ asked blue eyes again.

‘Well...’

‘He wouldn’t know. She didn’t finish!’ Piped up Claire and they started to laugh. Mary looked embarrassed.

‘That’s no fair,’ said Michelle. ‘She has to finish.’

‘Yeah,’ chorused the others and then someone said, ‘Grab him!’

‘Wait a seco--’ before I knew it, the black girl was behind me and had me in a bear hug from behind. I tried to loosen her grip playfully but I wasn’t too eager to get out of her tight grip, with her muscled body pressing against me.

‘Get his arms,’ she said.

The plump girl grabbed my left one and the busty blue eyed girl got the right. As long as we were struggling playfully, I decided to grab a handful of those large soft breasts.

‘Hey,’ she said. ‘Stop that,’ and she twisted my hand away from her.

‘Okay, now someone get his legs.’ came the voice from behind me. The blonde leapt forward and grabbed my right foot as the quiet redhead grabbed the other. I didn’t kick but still struggled playfully.

‘Now, lift his legs up.’

‘Whoa,’ I felt myself rise up from the ground as the girl behind me and those grabbing my arms sunk down to the ground. I was now spreadeagled on the floor, completely pinned by five girls.

I saw my sister, Michelle, and Mary stand up. ‘One of you get his jeans.’

‘I guess that would be me,’ said my sister and she leaned over and started to undo me. I stopped struggling for a moment as I felt her hands on the cloth over my crotch. It took me back to the hand job I got in her car a month ago.

She was quick and industrious though, and with the help of the two holding my legs, my pants were off in seconds.

Mary-Ann dug around in my boxers again and brought out my penis which had, admittedly, gone a little soft. I was suddenly aware of eight pairs of eyes on me and I felt a little excited. The fact that all these attractive girls, and my sister, were looking at me and judging me sexually, coupled with the possibility of bedding one or two of them tonight, made me feel turned on. I started to pulse back to life and in a few seconds I was even harder than I had been before.

Mary-Ann clasped a hand around me and bent her mouth towards me again. I felt once again those wonderful lips and wet mouth around me, but without any hesitancy this time. In fact, she was sucking me quite rapidly and, I might say, expertly.

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12