Janice

Story Info
Janice gets what she needs from strong silent type.
5.2k words
4.49
41.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigears
Bigears
6 Followers

Janice had been his friend for some time now. The last few months had been particularly hard for her, an acrimonious split from her husband, the birth of her second child and being forced to provide for her family had proved very stressful. She had been out a few times, but always seemed to be the one making all the moves. She longed for someone to care for her, to make decisions and provide for all her needs.

She had found herself drawn more and more towards Dave, a quiet, apparently shy, almost withdrawn technician where she worked. She couldn't quite put her finger on why he attracted her, perhaps it was his nervous smile, his soft voice, or the way that he always seemed to blush when she spoke to him, but she had made her mind up to ask him out. He couldn't be as bad as some of the losers she had been out with since her divorce.

Waiting until the lab had emptied at the end of the day, she was alone with Dave. She walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder. He jumped as she touched him. He had thought that everyone had left for home and he was alone.

Turning round in his chair, he smiled at her.

"Jesus, Janice!" he laughed, "You nearly scared the shit out of me!" He blushed...

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say shit... erm.. you know... erm sorry... that's no way to speak to a lady"

She smiled back at him. Working at the lab, as she had done for nearly 5 years, she had always been treated as 'one of the lads' by all the men there, it was the first time that anyone had referred to her as a 'lady'. She felt quite pleased!

"I'm sorry" she laughed back, "I didn't realise you were so engrossed in your work!"

"Oh, I like to put all my efforts into everything I do! I'm very intense."

"I had noticed!" Janice laughed. Dave blushed again.

"I was wondering..." she hesitated "If you'd like to go out for a drink on Friday..."

Dave blushed again, `this is like drawing teeth` she thought.

"Yes, I would... very much!" he smiled "That would be nice!"

Janice smiled back at him and their eyes met.

She realised that she had never noticed before that he had the most irresistible deep blue eyes she had ever seen. Her knees went weak as she sensed the intensity and passion within him. She was spellbound, just standing, gazing into his eyes.

She heard a whisper "Janice..." then a little louder. "Janice!..."

"Uh, what..." she heard herself mumble "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare..."

"That's OK" he laughed, "I thought you might have fallen asleep or something!"

"Oh, God no!" She mumbled, feeling herself blushing.. "Anything but..."

"I think you'd better go now!" he grinned.

"Go... but why?" She stood back, thinking that he didn't want her around.

"Haven't you got to pick your kids up from nursery?"

"OH SHIT!!" she exclaimed, looking down at her watch, "I'd forgotten!!" She grabbed her coat and bag and ran out to her car.

"Drive carefully!" Dave shouted as she slammed the door behind her.

Friday eventually came around and Dave picked Janice up.

Janice had arranged for her parents to look after the children, her ex-husband being not in the slightest bit interested in helping out anymore. It felt good to be freed from some of the responsibility that had been getting her down over the past year.

They spent an really enjoyable evening. She felt really comfortable being with him. Although she didn't really want to talk about how awful the past 12 months had been to start with, she felt herself baring herself to him. It felt good to be with someone who seemed not to be so full of self importance, and only interested in how soon he could get her into bed. For the first time in ages, she felt really relaxed.

All too soon it was time to go home. Dave drove her home and escorted her to her front door.

"Do you want to come in for a coffee?" Janice smiled.

"OK then, as long as it's just the one!" he smiled back.

They entered he house and Janice went into the kitchen to switch the kettle on.

"Have a seat in the sitting room..."she smiled, "I'll bring your coffee in in a minute"

Dave sat and waited...

"Here we go!" she smiled as she passed him the cup "Can I thank you for a wonderful evening?"

"That's OK" He smiled, I've enjoyed myself too.. I hope we can do it again sometime?"

"I'd like that" smiled Janice.

They sat back in the sofa and quietly drank their drinks.

"Dave..."

"Yes Janice?"

"Can I ask you a question..?"

"Yeah, go on then... but only if it's an easy one!" he joked

"I've never asked this question before, but I feel that you would give me a completely straight and honest answer."

"Oh, oh, sounds serious..." he frowned

"No, not really, but please say if you don't want to answer, I won't be offended..."

"OK then, go ahead.." he smiled nervously

"You're a pretty quiet guy. Yes?"

He blushed again. "Until you get to know me, I guess I am. What are you getting at?"

Janice leaned over and kissed him on the lips and then looked at him in the eyes.

"It's just that I've been under a lot of stress lately.."

"Yes, I've noticed.." he smiled

"And, I really don't want to get sexually involved with someone who would want me to make all the moves and decisions... I need someone who can take the lead and, if you like, someone I could submit to, but only in a sexual way..."

Dave blushed again as she poured out her heart to him.

"I'm sorry" Janice pulled away, "I shouldn't have mentioned it... I'll go and wash the cups up..."

He leapt up and followed her into the kitchen. Standing behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

"If submission is what you want, then I'd gladly be the one to teach you.." He whispered into her ear.

She turned around to face him.

"Only if it's what you REALLY want..." she said.

"Believe me," he smiled, "Nothing would give me greater pleasure!"

He grabbed her short hair and pulled her head back slightly. His lips met hers and his tongue parted them, seeking out hers in a passionate kiss.

She heard the jangling of keys, and as she opened her eyes, he held them up to her face.

"In my car" he grinned, "under the rug on the floor in the back is a black bag. Fetch it in please!"

Her head was spinning... Had he come prepared for an overnight stay? Was it a present? She was beginning to think that he wasn't the shy, retiring person that she had thought he was.

She took his keys and slipped out into the cold night air. A couple of minutes later, she returned with his bag, eager to find out what was inside it.

"Not so fast!" he snapped, "If you want to submit to me, you will have to agree to do anything I say, without question." He grinned at her

"Don't worry, there'll be nothing too painful, or humiliating for you to endure for me, at least not THIS time!"

Janice stood back and pondered his words. Pain and humiliation weren't really what she had in mind, all she wanted to do was to have someone, Dave in particular, take control in the bedroom.

"Pain and humiliation..." She stuttered looking mildly shocked

"Don't you worry about that" he smiled "Do you like it when someone bites, or tugs your nipples during sex?"

Janice blushed at his direct question. "It really depends on my mood, but generally, yes"

"Then you've nothing to be worried about, it's really just the same, maybe a little more intense, but I guarantee that you will enjoy it! If you don't then just tell me to stop and I will. The last thing I want to do is to really hurt you."

She was really more than a little surprised that he should be saying these things to her, but she knew that he meant it.

"So," he smiled "Do you want to submit to me?"

"You promise that you'll stop whatever you're doing if I ask you?"

"I promise. If at any time you're not happy, just say 'STOP' and I will. OK?"

"Just the word 'STOP'?"

"Yes, just say 'STOP', nothing else, not 'No!', or 'Mercy!' or 'Fuck off you bastard you're really hurting me!'"

Janice nervously laughed at his attempt to put her at ease.

"So" he hesitated "Are you up for it?"

She looked long and hard at him, he appeared to be almost pleading with her to say 'yes'

"OK, Yes, but please be gentle with me!" she giggled.

A broad smile of pleasure and relief crept across his face as she accepted.

"Down to business then.. Strip off for me!" he grinned

"What? Here?" she hesitated

"No questions, just do it!"

Slowly, Janice took off her shoes, skirt, tight and blouse, then stood before him in her bra and panties.

"And the rest!"

Her hands moved behind her back as she unfastened the bra strap. He studied her face as she studied his. Slowly and seriously, she moved the straps off her shoulders and dropped her bra to the floor. Dave's gaze was transfixed on her large breasts as they were released from the confines of her bra, her large nipples already erect.

"Very nice.." he muttered, "Now turn around and remove your panties.

Janice turned away and slowly pulled her panties down over the pale cheeks of her soft, fleshy backside and down her inviting thighs. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them.

"Turn around" he instructed, moving forward in his seat.

Slowly, Janice turned around, averting her gaze from his, almost shyly as she faced him, naked.

Dave stood up and slowly walked over to Janice.

"Stand still and look straight ahead" he instructed.

Slowly, he walked around her, inspecting every inch of her soft body, noticing where the curves accentuated her womanly shape, the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed in and out. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her warm body again, his hands seeking out her breasts. He placed his lips on her neck and tenderly kissed her.

She moved her head back and moaned softly.

"You look truly beautiful my pet" he whispered, "Shall we retire to your bedroom?"

"Please follow me" she whispered back

"You may carry my bag." he smiled handing it over to her.

"Thank you" she smiled back.

Slowly, she walked across to the door and made her way up the stairs. Following close behind, he studied every movement that she made climbing the stairs in front of him.

"Please come into my bedroom" she said, holding the door open.

He was pleased to see that there was a queen sized bed, with posts at each corner.

"Excellent!" he enthused "The bed posts will make it so much easier!"

Dave turned to face her again.

"Please sit on the bed"

He carefully removed his clothes and neatly folded then on a chair. Leaving his shorts on, he walked over to Janice. It was quite obvious just how turned on he was!

He slowly pulled his shorts down until his cock bounced free, almost in Janice's face. She looked wide-eyed at it for a moment.

"You know what you must do..." he whispered.

Slowly, Janice raised her hand to his cock and gently caressed it along it's length. Slowly, she folded her fingers around it and began to move her hand up and down.

"That's good my pet, now take me in your mouth..."

Dave looked down to see her moistening her lips and gently kissing his cock before parting her lips and taking him in. He moved his hands around her head and held her against his cock. Slowly he began to fuck her mouth, forcing his cock to the back of her throat until she gagged on it and then withdrew.

"That's all for now!" he smiled, "Now let's see what we have in my little bag should we?"

Janice stood up to fetch it.

"No!" he chided "Don't walk! You must crawl on your hands and knees!"

She looked at him as if to ask if was joking, but his look told her that he meant it.

Slowly, she knelt down and crawled across the bedroom and returned with his bag.

"Remain kneeling please" he instructed as he opened the bag. "And hold your hands out"

He produced two cuffs which he fastened tightly around her wrists.

"Now stand up!" he commanded after producing two further cuffs which he proceeded to fasten around her ankles.

"Kneel before me again!" He rummaged around in his bag for a moment and produced a thick leather collar.

"I think that my pet should have her own collar tonight, just to remind her who she belongs to. Lean forward please!"

Janice leaned forward and he pulled the collar around her neck and tightened it

"Comfortable?" he grinned

"A little tight, but it's OK for now" she whispered back

"Good, now do you have any bath sheets?"

"There should be some in the airing cupboard, why?"

"Be quiet! So many questions!" he scolded again. He pulled a long leash out of his bag and attached it to her collar. Standing up, he tugged at it until Janice stood up.

"Fetch me the towels please! Like a good little pet!"

Janice walked out with Dave following and found the towels.

"Now be a good little pet and spread them on the bed for me"

He tugged on her leash and led her back to the bedroom.

Dave sat down and watched as she laid the towels on the bed.

"Now lie on the bed with your arms and legs outstretched"

She did as instructed.

Leaning over her, he unfastened the leash from her collar

"We won't be needing that for sometime, you're not going anywhere!"

He brought four straps from his bag and proceeded to attach them to the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Then, quite roughly, he pulled the straps attached to her ankles and attached them to the posts at the foot of the bed, and then did the same with her arms.

She attempted to move, but found she couldn't.

Next, he produced an aerosol from his bag and proceeded to spray it over her exposed pussy, rubbing the foam until it covered her pubic hair. Then he produced a silver razor and held it so she could clearly see it.

"Say goodbye to your hairy pussy!" he laughed

Janice tried to protest, struggling against the straps that held her tight and shouting 'No!, No!'

"Stop moving around or you may get cut!" he chided again.

He pressed down on her stomach to try and prevent any movement as he shaved her, taking his time to be sure that she was perfectly smooth and hairless. The touch of the cold razor against her skin again bringing further protests from her.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" he laughed as he wiped away the remains of the shaving foam.

"Would you like to see?" He grabbed a mirror from the bedside table and held it over her now smooth pussy so Janice could see for herself. Although she still protested, she found it quite a turn on to be so 'exposed' and even more of a turn on to be forcibly shaved against her will!

Dave stood back for a moment and admired the sight.

"Now, " he rummaged through his bag again, "I know my pet has been under a lot of stress recently, perhaps she would like being pampered?"

Janice began to wonder just what was going on. She really wanted a damn good fucking, She thought that she was being tied up specifically for that purpose, but now Dave was talking about pampering her...

He climbed onto the bed and knelt down straddling her, resting his cock between her breasts, his hairy balls tickling her chest. He picked up a plastic bottle and unscrewed the cap. Holding it against her outstretched arm he squeezed gently. The oil dribbled out of the bottle and he set to work massaging it in.

First one arm, and then the other, he worked from the cuffs on her wrists, up to the tops of her arms. He kept reminding her to relax and enjoy it - not that she needed reminding!

Next came her legs, starting at her ankles, he gently massaged her calves, and knees, paying particular attention to the sensitive area behind them. Then he moved on to her thighs. Slowly he made sure that he paid enough attention to her in this area that he knew he would be returning to later. As he worked the oil into the top of her thighs with his hands, his face became drawn towards her newly shaved pussy. Not being able to resist the temptation, he buried his head in between her legs and squirmed his tongue around between her wet lips. Janice was bucking her hips and moaning with pleasure as he worked on her. His hands worked their way around to her buttocks and he slipped an oily finger inside her ass. With one scream, Janice came, she wanted to grab his hair , press his head against her pussy and hold it there, but struggle as she might, she remained firmly tied, unable to interact in any way, other than to passively respond to anything that Dave saw fit to do with her.

As her orgasm subsided she found herself gasping.

"Fuck me... Please... Fuck me... I need your cock... Pleeeeeaassseee!"

Dave moved his head from between her legs and wiped his chin.

"Not yet my pet, you have so much to experience yet!" he grinned.

Janice moaned, she needed to feel him inside her more than anyone else she had been with, but she realised that she had no say in when, or if, he would finally fuck her. The only 'power' that she had left, was the ability to tell Dave to 'Stop' and she was in no mood to do this at this moment.

Once again he straddled her, this time sitting on her stomach. He grabbed the bottle and started on her body. Slowly, he started to massage her shoulders and around her lower neck. Slowly, and deliberately, he moved down to her breasts, carefully stoking and kneading them to her obvious pleasure. He moved his mouth close to one nipple and gently licked it. Gently, he closed his teeth around it and sucked it erect. His attention moved to her other nipple with the same result.

Once again, he sat back on her stomach and admired his handiwork.

"You like your nipples played with don't you my pet?" he teased

"Mmmmmmmm" was the only response she could make, overcome with pleasure.

"Then hopefully, this will be even better..." He took hold of one nipple between his finger and thumb and pulled it. The loud gasp from Janice told him that it had the desired effect. He leaned back and grabbed a small plastic clip from his bag and snapped it onto the nipple.

"Yeeeoooooowww!" She cried as the jaws of the clip tightened around her. Her eyes opened wide as she struggled to lift her head and see what was causing her so much discomfort. Her breathing quickened as she saw the plastic clip bouncing around biting into her.

"That hurts!" She yelled "Take it off!"

"I'm sorry my pet, but you may only ask me to 'Stop'" He was a little concerned, however, that she may be in too much pain "Would you like me to stop?"

Her head was spinning with all the pleasure, and now pain, that he had given her. She felt sure that he didn't really want to hurt her, and that he knew what he was doing to her. Anyway, the intense pain was beginning to die down a little and being replaced with an ache that was quite intensely arousing.

"No... " She sighed, lowering her head back and resigning herself to accepting his will.

Almost at once, she regretted the word. Another clip was fastened to her other nipple making her scream again. She struggled to lift her head again and stared at the clips now securely attached to her erect nipples.

"Bastard!" She whispered through clenched teeth as her head fell back to the pillow and she closed her eyes to reflect on her position.

After a few moment she felt the strap attaching one of her ankles to the bed post slacken, then the other one. Struggling to lift her head once more she looked to see what he was doing, almost distraught that her first experience of bondage could be coming to an end.

"Don't look so disappointed! I haven't finished yet!" he laughed, "You just lie back and enjoy!"

He produced what looked like a three section pole from his bag and proceeded to slot the pieces together. Then he attached on end to the cuff on one ankle and the other end to the other cuff, spreading her legs wide again. 'What was the point of unfastening my legs from the bed posts and then fastening them apart using a bar?' she thought.

Bigears
Bigears
6 Followers
12