Janice and Jason Ch. 02

Story Info
The two couples watching each other.
1.4k words
4.37
53.9k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

(c) FnstyMn

This is the second chapter of my first submission, thank you all for your comments.

Jason's story:

After the episode in the backyard we went into our own bedrooms to take a shower and get dressed as we were going out for dinner. Janice went into the shower while I was pissing and when I finished I joined her, I held her and kissed her under the shower, the water falling on our heads and streaming down our bodies, it was a long tender kiss, and my hands roamed down Janice's back to her ass cheeks while she circled my neck with her arms. We soaped each other and then let the water wash away the soap as we held each other. My cock was getting hard again, pressing against Janice's belly. We got out of the shower and dried each other, we walked naked into the bedroom, Janice sat on the bed and I stood in front of her, she leaned forward and opening her lips, she took my cock into her mouth, sucking it gently. I wanted to suck Janice to orgasm and fuck her again, but it was getting late for dinner, so I pushed her gently away.

At the restaurant, after having a couple of drinks and halfway through our dinner and well into our second bottle of wine, we started talking about what had happened that afternoon. Actually Layla brought up the subject saying it had really turned her on making love to Karl in front of us and watching us fucking at the same time. We all agreed it had been exciting and that we weren't really feeling awkward about it. Janice and I had talked about doing something like this several times, but we had never really gotten around to it. That morning Karl had told me that his wife was very open minded, that she love to go around naked at their place and showing herself as much as she could to other people in public. I told her about some of the fantasies I had about exchanging partners with another couple, and he said that he had the same fantasies sometimes but I never thought something like this would happen so soon.

By the time we were having desert, Karl said that they were actually in town because he was getting transferred here and they wanted to star looking for an apartment or a house to live in. Without really thinking I said that they could stay with us until they found a place of their own, then I looked at Janice for and she nodded her approval. Karl said they had packed must of their stuff already and that he had to go back on Monday as he had several things to take care at the office, but he said that if it was OK with us, Layla could stay at our place while she found a place for them. Janice immediately volunteered to help Layla find a house and once that was settled, we paid the bill and drove back to our house.

During desert, Janice had been caressing my thighs ans squeezing my penis through my pants so I was really horny. When we got home we went directly to our bedroom. Janice pulled her dress over her head, she hadn't worn any underwear so she was instantly naked, she sat on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs she began to touch herself saying mischievously "Where were we?" I stepped close to her and while she undid and took off my pants and underwear, I pulled my shirt over my head. Janice grabbed my cock, which was semi hard and took it in her mouth, caressing the underside with her tongue.

"Humm, humm. Excuse me". I turned around and saw Layla standing naked at the door to our bedroom, she had beads of water all over her body, "Excuse me, but I was wondering if you have some fresh towels".

Janice didn't let go of my cock, she just pointed in the direction of our bathroom and Layla went inside to get the towels, on her way out she stood at my side and said "Good night, enjoy yourselves".

My cock was totally hard now and Janice was licking my balls and the base of my penis, so Layla bent down and planted a wet kiss on the tip of my penis, letting the head slip inside her lips for a brief instant. Then she grabbed Janice by the chin and lifting her face kissed her on the mouth, I saw her parting Janice's lips with her tongue and Janice responded to the kiss. After a few moments, she stood straight and kissed me the same way before going back to her room. Janice had taken my cock back into her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down, taking as much as she could down her throat. I loved it when she did this, and I began to fuck her mouth, grabbing the side of her head to control her motions. With one hand, she was massaging my balls while she masturbated with the other. I felt my orgasm building up and I pushed my cock deep into her mouth, right to the entrance or her throat. I shot my first load down her throat, Janice gagged a pulled back a little, taking my second spurt in her mouth, then she pulled my cock out of her mouth and I shot the rest of my cum all over her face.

She threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs, she was fingering her clit furiously. I knelt between her legs and stuck my tongue inside her cunt as far as I could and at the same time I pushed my finger inside her asshole. This brought Janice to the edge and she started cumming, her juices flowing freely, flooding my mouth, I tried swallowing as much as I could, but most of them streamed down my chin into my chest. When Janice finally unclasped her legs from around my head, she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her face, kissing me wildly. I could taste my cum on her mouth and I knew she loved tasting her juices on my mouth and face. We licked each other clean and laid in each other's arms. It wasn't long before we heard Layla's screams and Karl's grunts coming from the other bedroom.

* * *

We spent most of the next day driving around town with Karl and Layla, so they could get to see some of the neighborhoods. That night, we sat at our living room having some after dinner drinks and it wasn't long before Layla took her clothes off and began to suck Karl's cock right in front of us. Soon after that, Janice and I stripped and I fucked her doggy style right in front of them. I could see Karl alternating his gaze between Janice's swinging tits and my cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Meanwhile Layla was also looking in our direction as she sucked Karl's cock, she would look at my eyes and then at my cock, she put one of her hands between her legs and began to masturbate as she started bobbing her head up and down faster and faster. Karl was the first to cum, arching his hips he shot his load in Layla's mouth, she sucked it all and then pumped his cock with her hand so the last drops of his cum, mixed with her saliva, slid down the length of his cock. She let Karl's dick fall on his belly and started to play with her nipples, while she continued masturbating and licking his cum from his cock and belly.

Janice began to grind her ass harder against me and I knew she was about to reach her orgasm, so I began to move faster, grabbing her hips and pushing myself as deep as I could into her cunt. She began to scream and I felt her inner muscles clasping my cock, her juices flowed out of her vagina and started dripping down her legs and mine. I gave one last shove, burying my cock to the hilt and shot my sperm int her.

Layla was now lying on the floor, her legs open wide, so I had a clear view of her fingers playing with her clit, sliding into her vagina. Her eyes were now glued on Janice as she began to shudder as her orgasm swept over her.

When we regained our breath, we said our good nights and headed for our respective bedrooms since Karl and I had to get up early as I was going to drive him to the airport.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers