Janice and Jason Ch. 03

Story Info
Janice and Layla have a lesbian encounter.
1.7k words
4.38
39.6k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Again, thank you for your comments.

© FnstyMn

*

Janice's Story:

Jason got up early to drop Karl at the airport, I got out of bed and wearing only a robe, I went down to the kitchen to fix some coffee, while Jason took a shower. I was leaning on the kitchen sink when Jason came down, he kissed me and slid his hand under my robe, fondling my breast, pulling the nipple playfully. Then Karl came into the kitchen as Jason pulled away from me, my first instinct was to pull my robe closes, but after the events of the weekend I thought what the hell, and left it open.

I poured a cup for Karl and before I gave it to him I kissed him lightly on the lips. He responded to the kiss caressing my exposed tit. I could feel myself getting wet, kissing a man who was not my husband, and right in front of him, was really exciting. Finally Karl pulled back when Jason said it was time to leave.

I also had to leave early since I had to pick up my kids from my parent's house and drive them to school so took a shower and got dressed, I left before Layla got up. When I returned, she was sitting in the living room, having a cup of coffee and watching the news. Naked. I looked at her for a few minutes, she opened her legs a little bit, in a very sensual manner, and I had a clear view of her pussy. She absently ran the fingers of on hand over her nipple while she took a sip of her coffee and she said "Care to join me?"

I nodded and headed for the kitchen to get some coffee, once there I hesitated for a few moments before I made up my mind. I took of all my clothes and padded naked into the living room, instead of sitting on one of the armchairs, I sat on the sofa next to Layla.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked at her, she had set her cup on the coffee table, and looking into my eyes she started tracing with the fingernails of her left hand. She had long fingernails, and the feel of them lightly scratching my nipple was something I had never felt before. I sent shivers down my spine and made my nipple stand at attention.

She then started to trace ever widening circles around my breast, then her fingernail traveled down my belly to my pubic hair. Layla leaned forward and sticking her tongue out softly licked my nipple, while her fingers toyed with my pubic hair. I felt her trying to stick her fingers between my cunt lips so I spread my legs to give her better access. She pulled her head away from my breast and looked me in the eyes again while her fingers parted my outer lips and glided between them feeling my moisture. I was already soaking wet with excitement. I saw Layla was caressing her own cunt at the same time.

I slid my hand down her belly and placed it on top of hers, following her motions until she took her hand away and parted her legs wide to give me better access. My fingers slid down her open lips, lightly touching her clit and I stuck first one finger and then two into her vagina. With my other hand I pulled her head towards me and kissed her on the mouth.

Our tongues danced, playing with each other, exploring our mouths as our fingers were exploring the inside of our cunts. I could feel my orgasm approaching so I began to move my hips in a circular motion, Layla sensed this and without taking her fingers out of my cunt she started scratching my clit lightly with the fingernail of her thumb. I started cuming, drenching Layla's fingers and hand and I felt her vaginal muscles contracting as she started cumming also.

We were both panting, and when our spasms subsided we just sat there with our hand lightly on each others mons, caressing our pubic hair. Then Layla raised her hand to her moth and began to lick my juices from her fingers and palm. I did the same and for the first time I tasted another woman. Seen Layla eating my juices and tasting hers on my fingers got me all excited again. I wanted to really taste Layla's cunt. So I pushed her back on the couch and knelt between her legs. She spread her thighs wide and opened her pussy lips with her hands, exposing her inner flesh to my gaze.

I began licking her inner thighs and then her outer lips, tasting her cum, then I flicked her clit with my tongue and continued down, licking her inner lips and sticking my tongue deep into her vagina. I fucked her with my tongue for a while, sticking it in and out of her hole, and then I looked up to see Layla playing with her breasts and nipples.

I went on tongue fucking her for a while, savoring the taste of another woman, feeling the texture of her inner muscles, her wetness and her warmth on mu tongue and lips. Then I pulled my tongue out to lick her clit. I felt it grow under the touch of my tongue, I took it between my lips and sucked it gently, then I bit it softly.

This made Layla moan and arch her hips so I did it a few times, until she started bucking wildly, almost pushing me off her. I grabbed her ass and dove my tongue back into her cunt as she started cumming. It was a long and powerful orgasm.

Then Layla pulled my head off her cunt and tightened her legs shaking in an after orgasm and pulled me up so she could kiss me. We kissed deeply until her orgasm subsided completely and then she said it was my turn and got off the couch kneeling in front of me.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth again, pressing her body against mine, I could feel her breasts against mine, the hot flesh of her belly between my legs, against my pussy.

Layla's tongue traveled down my neck to my my breasts, she covered them with kisses and then began to suck first one nipple and then the other until both were hard and sticking out, then she bit them lightly before moving down my belly. I was wet already and I could hardly wait to feel her mouth on my pussy. Her tongue traveled down my belly continued down, she kissed, liked and bit the top side of my thighs going down to my knees.

I spread my legs wide and Layla began licking her way up my inner thigh, she kissed and bit the flesh where my thighs join my hips but she hadn't touched my pussy, I was going mad and I grabbed her head and pushed my hips up sshoving my cunt into her face. Finally I felt her tongue parting my pussy lips, finding my clit, she licked it sending shivers up my spine. Her tongue slid down the length of my pussy, she pushed my legs against my stomach exposing my asshole. First she licked the outside and then her tongue went into my anal passage. She shoved it in and out several times before moving to my vagina. She repeated the motions, tongue fucking me.

Then she returned to my clit, licking and biting it, she inserted two fingers into my vagina and her thumb into my asshole and began moving them rapidly in and out of both my holes. At the same time she was sucking my clit furiously. I clasped my legs around her head as I started cumming. Wave after wave of pleasure traveled all over my body. My orgasm seemed to last forever. My juices gushed from my cunt, I squirted my cum all over Layla's face, she tried to catch all the squirts and swallow them but some of them just drenched her face and tits. I was shaking uncontrollably, moaning and gasping for air.

* * *

Layla and I spent the rest of the morning naked in the back yard talking and having coffee. She told she liked both women and men, her first lesbian experience had been with her college roommate and she had lived with another woman for a year before she met Karl. Before him she only had brief relationships with men, mostly of a sexual nature.

She told me Karl had told him a lot about Jason and me, and they had fantasized fucking us. She asked me how we felt about swapping with them and I told her we had talked about it but I wasn't sure I could do it. But after what had happened the last few days, I was ready to fuck Karl.

"Good," she said, "because I wanted to fuck Jason from the first moment I saw him." Then she added "How about we give him a surprise tonight. Do you think he'll enjoy fucking the two of us".

"Oh, I sure he would;" I replied "he has told me several times that that is one of his greatest fantasies. He loves x rated movies with threesomes in them."

"Well, that's settled then." Layla said, caressing one of her nipples, she added "Just thinking about it is making me horny again."

"But, wait a minute," I said, "I really would like that, but we can't do it here, you know, the kids... And what about Karl, wouldn't he mind if you did it without him being here."

"Don't worry about Karl." Layla said, "He's OK with this. And about your kids, we will wait until they are asleep and don't you have someplace where we can play without being heard. What about your basement?"

I looked at my watch, it was almost time for me to pick up the kids at school, so we got dressed and drove to their school. After lunch Layla and I went down to the basement and fixed it up so we could use it to surprise Jason tonight.

To be continued...

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers