Janice and Mike go on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Thank you, Ma'am," but he did not leave. He just stood there, staring at me. Susan came up, nude except for her panties and therefore even more risqué than was I.

Susan said, "Thank you, Sir. That will be all," and she shut the door. The deliveryman barely got out of the way of the crashing front door. Jake gave Susan's ass a loving caress, and then patted it gently.

Susan looked at me and she said, "You're overdressed, my dear." Then she looked at Mike who was unabashedly staring at her, and she said, "Do you want to fondle my ass, too, Mike?" Mike turned red with embarrassment.

Sometimes Mike amazes me. Susan was obviously being sarcastic, even caustic with her comments 'inviting' Mike to fondle her ass. Her tone of voice made her irritation obvious. Mike knew it, too. But by way of a rejoinder, he reached over and fondled her ass. Even more amazing, Susan let him do it. She even seemed to enjoy it, never changing her lovely smile.

While Mike was busy fondling Susan's ass through her panties, Jake walked over to me. He winked at me, asked me to raise my arms, and then he removed my dress. As he removed it he took a few liberties with both my boobs and my ass too, as he did so.

I was at a loss as to how to react to all this. Should I scream, should I slap Jake, should I ask in high dudgeon, "What are you doing?" But given that Susan was only in panties and letting Mike sample her ass, I chose the passive route. Jake had carte blanche with me just then.

"Let's eat while the food is hot!" Susan said. She transferred the food from the take-out containers to some china serving dishes. We went to the dining room. It was already set with placemats, cloth napkins, utensils and chopsticks, bottles of wine, and bottles of sparkling water.

We had a bizarre dinner, with us two women almost naked while we ate, and the two men fully clothed. Jake removed his suit jacket, but he was still wearing his tie. Mike kept staring at Susan's boobs, and Jake could not take his eyes off of my boobs. I guess all men want what they cannot have.

The meal was good. It was about as good as Chinese takeout can be. The wine was wonderful: It was a 2014 Vieux Télégraph Chateauneuf-du-Pape. A full-bodied red wine, it stood up well to the spicy dinner. The four of us drank the better part of two bottles. The food helped a bit, but I was now totally plastered. I was fairly sure that Susan was, too.

Being an ER doctor, and being on call for emergencies, I am typically careful how much I drink. One never knows what will happen next, and I have to be ready for it. This means I get drunk easily: It does not take much alcohol to render me plastered. But I was on vacation. I was far away from the hospital where I work, back in Ohio. I enjoyed drinking the wine a lot; I probably drank more than my share.

I could tell Mike was happy that I was drinking. It's easier for him to manipulate me to do shameless and embarrassing things when I am drunk. From my life Before Mike (BM as I like to joke) I know that it is fairly easy for a man to get into my panties if I am sufficiently drunk. That, and my work as an ER doctor, is why I am almost never drunk. Already I was parading around among people I had just met in a practically naked state.

After dinner Susan suggested we play some games. We played Cards Against Humanity. They had just received the new Trump Expansion Pack. Susan gave the rules: The winner of each round received kisses from all the others, she declared.

We had a great time playing the game. We had to dope out the taste of the others in order to decide which cards to throw into the pot. Usually I'm pretty good at that, but I was so drunk I had trouble thinking at all. I came close to winning, but Jake got lucky and he won the first round, so everyone had to kiss Jake.

Susan went first and gave Jake a long, wet, sloppy kiss. Jake thoroughly felt up the naked boobs of his wife as they kissed. I thought to myself, 'Whoa. This is getting much too sexy!' Then it was Mike's turn.

Susan said, "If you don't want to kiss Jake, I understand. You can opt to remove a piece of clothing, instead." So Mike did. He removed his shoes. Big bleeping deal, I thought, as I sat there in only my panties.

Finally, I had to kiss Jake. It was decision time. Everyone was watching me. I could give him a peck on the cheek. Susan's kiss had been sexy and passionate, but Jake is her husband after all; no big deal. Okay, okay, he had upped the ante by fondling her boobs as they kissed for a long time, right in front of Mike and me, and Susan had done nothing to stop him. That was inappropriate behavior.

I knew everyone would tease me mercilessly if I gave him a peck on the cheek. But that was the appropriate thing to do. Christ, I had just met the man the day before, and here I was naked with him except for my panties. I did not need to encourage him! Drunk as a skunk that I was, I was nevertheless still going to be proper. Good for me, I thought.

I decided a peck on the cheek was the way to go. I scooted over to him. As I scooted, my panties slipped a little lower on my hips as my scooting pushed them down a bit. The alcohol helped me not to care about that detail. I leaned into Jake to give him a peck on the cheek, closing my eyes. The bastard moved his head so that my peck on his cheek became a kiss right smack on his lips.

Jake raised his hands to hold my head in place as we kissed. He held it gently, his strong, large, masculine hands enchanting me. I could smell the day's sweat on his hands. It was male sweat, and the smell aroused me.

He pried open my lips with his tongue, and soon we too were passionately kissing. Damn it felt good. In my drunken state, I found this kiss in front of my husband to be highly erotic. It did not hurt, either, that I was nearly naked. Susan too being nearly naked led to a sexually charged atmosphere.

Jake released my head from his hands, but we went right on kissing. Then his hands found my bare boobs. He brushed his hands over my nipples and I shuddered through the kiss. Encouraged by my reaction, he began to caress my boobs amazingly gently, and yes, lovingly. Jesus, I thought, this guy is good!

We finally stopped. I am sure I was flushed. I usually am when I get aroused. I am equally sure Mike noticed everything. And of course Susan did, too. I checked out their faces: Mike looked jealous. Susan looked amused. Jake looked as if he wanted to take me to bed right then, right there.

I could not see myself, but I guess my look was one of a combination of fear, embarrassment, arousal, and definite interest in going further with Jake.

Mike's mood went sour. Susan tried to help. She said, "Don't be jealous, Mike. I think you're hot." She scooted over to him letting her panties slide so far down she was almost exposed down there. She then kissed him wonderfully, and he responded, and while he was not the expert breast fondler that Jake was, he did an admirable job enjoying her boobs.

Mike went a little further, and began to move his hands dangerously close to her snatch, which was a tiny push away from being exposed to all of us. Susan however saw the danger. She stopped his hand moments before it could do its mischief.

To mollify Mike's clear disappointment, Susan stroked his hard cock through the outside of his pants. Susan said, "It's getting late. See you friends at breakfast, okay?" She rose and with her boobs bouncing around, and her panties barely clinging to her hips, she sashayed out of the room and off to her bedroom. Her panties were so far down her hips, that we all got to enjoy watching the crack of her perfect ass as she wiggled her way down the hall.

I stood up to head to the guest room. Jake stood too, he smiled at us, and he kissed me goodnight. He gave me another spectacular, highly sexy kiss, and while he kissed me his hands went all over my back side, even slipping into my panties to caress my ass. I would never have let him do that had I been sober.

But then, had I been sober I would not be in front of him wearing only black lace see-through panties! I pulled away before Jake's hand went to my only remaining hidden place, and I grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him towards our guest room. As we went to our room, I wiggled my hips a bit too much.

Jake stood and watched us go. As we walked to our room, Mike pushed down my panties, rendering me naked, and giving Jake a perfect view of my snow-white ass. I heard Jake's wolf whistle as we entered the room and closed the door.

Back in our room, we found that Susan had left a flower on my pillow, and a Viagra pill on Mike's pillow. I chuckled to myself. "I don't think you need the blue pill, my love," I said, playfully undressing him.

"I was surprised at what you let Jake get away with tonight," Mike said, his voice betraying annoyance. I knew I was in trouble.

"Can I make it all better with a blowjob, big boy?" I said. Mike smiled. He nodded. I give him blowjobs only rarely, since I do not really enjoy them. What I do love is fucking, and I can never get enough of Mike's lovely cock inside of me. Blowjobs just seem like a waste. "I'll swallow for you, too," I said.

I never swallow. I think it's gross. But after my kisses with Jake, and after letting Jake feel me up to his heart's content, I knew I had to do something special for Mike. Men have their egos, and their egos are tied to their cocks, and I needed his cock to be nice and hard for me. I needed desperately to get fucked.

I slowly undressed Mike. I sat him down on the side of the bed. His feet were on the floor. I knelt on the floor between his knees, and lovingly licked his cock. I tickled the hair on his balls. Next I took the head of his cock in my mouth and with my hands I began to pump the shaft.

***********

I knew how to give blowjobs. Way back in my senior year in high school, shortly after my 18th birthday, the boy I had a crush on finally asked me to go to a party with him. I was thrilled and I did not want to blow it. His name was Hank.

We all got drunk at the party. For me, it took very little, and I discovered that when I am drunk, I will do anything a boy wants, if I like the boy. We were eight: four boys and four girls.

We played stupid games. Looking back now, I realize the goal of the games was to get the girls to lose as much of their clothes as the boys could manage. The boys did really well: the other three girls they got down to their panties. In my case, they got me totally naked. As I said, I was feeling no pain, and Hank was proud that he had got his girl (me) naked.

I was thrilled Hank was proud and I did not want to blow it. We all coupled off and began to make out. The boys passed around the girls, and I kissed all four boys, and let all four boys play with my tits. A few of them stuck their fingers in me, too, and soon I was on my back being fingered furiously by two boys at once, neither one being my Hank.

It felt wonderful, but I managed to realize at some point I was out of control. If they kept this up I would have an orgasm and become putty in their hands, and being naked with my legs spread was not a promising position to be in. I was just sober enough to realize that.

I sat up and called for Hank. I saw my friend Michelle with her mouth around his cock, giving him a blowjob. I got upset and started to cry. Michelle understood, and stopped the blowjob. She invited the boys who had been fingering me to come over and to finger her.

The boys pulled off her panties, lay her down, and started in on her. She ended up letting both of them fuck her, in front of all us. I realized that was the fate I had narrowly escaped. I knew, too, I would have let both of them fuck me. What a way it would have been to lose my virginity! Back to reality, Hank was mad at me because I had not let Michelle finish her blowjob.

I wanted to keep Hank happy, so I gave him my first ever blowjob. He gave me no warning that he was going to cum. He shot his load into my mouth and down my throat and I gagged, sputtered and almost choked on it; I was that unprepared. Everyone laughed, and I felt humiliated.

As I sat there whimpering in self-pity, all attention turned to Michelle as she moaned underneath the first boy who was fucking her. Greg had by now removed Grace's panties, and he was fingering her. Grace ended up letting Greg fuck her, and then Hank had recovered his erection and he fucked her, too.

My blowjob and humiliation had been for naught. The boys just wanted sex. None of this was about affection. Mary was the only girl still in panties, and she and I watched all the fucking and held each other.

I was surprised and shocked when Mary kissed me. Totally unprepared for this, I let her kiss me, and so as not to humiliate her, too, I kissed her back. She caressed my boobs, and that felt nice, so I did not stop her.

Mary began to finger me. I was still aroused from the two boys having fingered me earlier. Now they were fucking Michelle. So I let her finger me, and lay down on my back to enjoy it.

Mary gave me my first orgasm given to me by another person. It was heavenly.

The consequences of that night were brutal. Michelle and Grace became known as sluts, and all the boys wanted to get a piece of their ass. Mary and I were called dykes, and all boys avoided us. I was completely confused as to my sexual identity. I gradually realized I was straight, and I discovered as I got older that women having lesbian experiences when they are young is common, and is nothing to be ashamed of.

Mary and I became lifelong friends. We fooled around a bit more while in high school. Well, to be honest, we fooled around a lot, and did everything we could imagine to do involving Lesbian sex. We went to different colleges, and once away from Mary, I became straight with a vengeance. Mary stayed a lesbian.

We still get together from time to time. I still have love for Mary. Fortunately, Mike likes Mary's partner Beth, and Beth likes Mike, so everything worked out nicely. There are no longer any sexual vibes to deal with even if I still care deeply for Mary and fondly remember our sexual love as if it were yesterday.

After that one night, however, I only gave blowjobs when I felt I had to. That may sound strange, but some men at times prefer blowjobs to fucking, and if it was my time of month, and the man really had to get off with me, it was ass fucking or a blowjob.

I hated blowjobs so much that I would let the men ass fuck me. But some men do not like to do that, and there was nothing left but hand jobs and blowjobs. Blowjobs always, always, made men happy. I knew that, so at times I relented and gave them.

****************

Coming back to reality, you will remember I was in the middle of giving one of my very rare blowjobs. I was going at it pretty well. I had found my rhythm, when we heard moaning from the master bedroom.

It was Susan's voice. I froze. I had Mike's cock in my mouth, my right hand was on his shaft, and I listened. So too did Mike. Susan was obviously either having the fuck of her life, being driven to ecstasy, or she was a high-quality actress. I could believe either explanation.

The effect was that she had outdone me once again. I was now 0 for 3. It would look sad if I now tried to outdo her, but that seemed to be Mike's plan. Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth, picked me up effortlessly and dropped me on my back on the bed, and he climbed on top me and stuck his cock deep inside me.

I smiled broadly. I hate blowjobs, and I love the way Mike fucks me.

I gasped as he entered me. Then he went to town, giving me the wildest, and most force filled fuck he had ever given me. Normally I would have been freaked out by the brutality of his fuck, but just then it was exactly what I wanted, and even needed. He usually makes love to me tenderly and sweetly, and I love him for it. This was most definitely not that!

This was a new kind of fuck for Mike; one that I had never experienced. I did not know he had it in him! I screamed and I wailed. I moaned and cried out in words I no longer remember, but I am sure the word 'Yes!' was heavily used.

I wrapped my legs around him, clutching his body to me so that he could not escape; not that he wanted to. I clawed at his back as he drove me closer, closer and closer. Finally, it came: One of the most glorious orgasms I had ever known.

I did not even realize I had screamed when I came, but apparently I did. Mike told me later he was sure I had cracked every crystal glass Jake and Susan owned. (I have a very high voice; if I sang I would be a soprano.) Shortly after I had my orgasm, Mike filled me up with a copious amount of his cum, and we both collapsed on the bed.

Mike told me later that night, while he was leisurely playing with me, that I had won that round. The score was now Susan 3, Janice 1. Then he climbed on top of me, pushed my legs apart, kissed my boobs, and gave me a slow, loving fuck. It was all I could have handled at 3am in any event.

I got up in the morning and went to the shower. The guest room had its own shower. Classy. Mike was still fast asleep. I took a leisurely shower, played with myself just a little in the shower, dried myself off and put on my nightgown.

I had bought that nightgown the day before in Manhattan, taking great care in its choice. You could see my nipples and areolas through the thin fabric, and the lower part had lace going up to my crotch, so you could also see glimpses of my pussy if you stared. My nipples poked at it, and you see the change of color from off white to pink, caused by my areolas. You could see the darkness of my unshaven (but trimmed) bush, too. I could not imagine a more suggestive nightgown. After last night, I was happy I had bought it.

I walked quietly into the kitchen, suspecting that everyone else was asleep. I knew I was wrong when I smelled the eggs cooking. I heard the telltale sizzles too as I got closer to the kitchen. Susan was there, and once again her outfit topped mine.

Susan wore a hyper short terry cloth robe, loosely tied at the waist, exposing all of her long legs and a hell of a lot of her boobs as it separated on its way up from her waist to her neck. At times, one could even spot a quick flash of a nipple.

Jake walked in and he grabbed Susan. "I'm cooking!" she cried, but Jake continued. "Janice, please help?" she said, and I took over the cooking. The eggs were almost done, anyway. I turned off the flame, and scooped out the eggs onto a serving dish that was next to the stove.

I turned around and saw Jake kissing her neck from behind her. Susan's robe was open, exposing all of her, boobs and pussy, everything. Jake's hands were moving around her, caressing her boobs and moving down quickly to her pussy. "Janice is here, lover boy. Wasn't last night enough for you?" Susan said, slapping his hands away from her pussy at the last minute.

"The eggs are ready," I said, suddenly feeling vulnerable in my nightgown. Jake was looking at me with lust in his heart. Susan was closing her robe again. I jumped when the toast popped up and the toaster rang its little bell.

"Skittish today, aren't we?" Susan said, looking at me. As she spoke, Jake moved over to me, and put his arms around me.

"You have a lovely body, Janice. Mike is a lucky man," Jake said. "By the way, did he skip kindergarten and go right to first grade?"

What a strange thing to ask, I thought. "No, he went to kindergarten. So did I, for that matter. Why do you ask?" I said.

"Was he a good student in kindergarten?" Jake asked. This was getting weird.

"I was not there. I was two years old at the time, I guess. But I am sure he was. He was always a good student."

"Yes, I suppose so," Jake said. "He certainly was when I knew him in college. So then, he knows that it is important to share. That's taught in kindergarten, you know."