Janice and Mike go on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What exactly are you wanting Mike to share, Jake? Is it me?" I had decided to make things explicit.

"Hear, hear," Susan said. "Now let's get this pesky nightgown off you and take a look at your lovely body in the bright morning sunshine. We have a solarium behind the house, you know." With that she dropped her robe, also becoming naked, and she led me to the solarium.

Susan told me to raise my arms. I did. She lifted my nightgown over my head. I too was now naked.

It was bright and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust, but when they did I saw that Jake too was naked, and he was sporting a throbbing erection. "You help Jake out, will you dear?" Susan said to me. "I'll go wake up your lover Mike and let him know breakfast is ready."

Before I could answer and tell her no, I would wake Mike and she need not bother, Jake was all over me, and giving me those wonderful kisses again. He pulled me against him, pressing his erection into my tummy, and I simply melted willingly into his body. My will to resist was being drained by his wonderful kisses.

The solarium was far from our bedroom, but all of a sudden I pushed Jake away and held my finger to my lips. I needed silence to listen. As I listened I heard Susan's loud moans coming from our guest bedroom, and I knew at that moment Mike was betraying me with Susan. The bitch. The bastard.

Well, I was naked and here in the solarium with a naked Jake. Moreover, I guessed we were highly visible to the neighbors, too, if they were watching. Maybe they would watch if I moaned and screamed loud enough. I went back to Jake and kissed him lovingly.

His hands roamed my body, paying particular attention to my ass, and he began to fondle my asshole. Oh no, I thought. He does not want that, does he? I had done anal only a few times since I had married Mike, and I had only rarely let Mike do it, not that he had wanted to take me that way too often.

I took his hand from my ass and brought it to my boobs. He took the hint, and caressed my boobs. Then his fingers finally found my snatch. I gasped as they entered me, and then I gave up and simply sighed.

Jake kissed me and fingered me for a while to the point where it was hard for me to stand. My knees became weak, and Jake lay me down on the day bed he and Susan kept in the solarium.

Just as I was about to spread my legs to welcome him inside me, a strange man walked into the solarium from the back door that led to their back garden. "Hi Jake, hi Susan," he said.

Quickly realizing I was not Susan, he said, "Oh my goodness. Sorry to interrupt. I thought you were Susan. You are just as lovely as she is, though, I must say."

As soon as the stranger entered I had slammed closed my legs, pulled up my knees, and had my arms tightly wrapped around my legs. I was still naked however, and if he wanted to bend over, he could see my pussy peeking out, I suspect. My boobs at least were hidden, mostly. I was horrified.

Jake was completely calm. He acted as if this were natural. He was seducing his college friend's wife while the same friend fucked his own wife Susan, and on top of it all, this stranger appears right at the moment I was about to give myself to him!

Jake said, "Andrew, I'd like you to meet Janice. Janice, this is Andrew."

I thought WTF, and I got up and stood, facing him, stark naked, and we shook hands. "Forgive my appearance, Andrew," I said. "Jake was in the middle of seducing me, while my own husband is fucking his wife Susan in the bedroom. I did not know company was expected."

"Yes," Andrew said. "I surmised as much. And I hear the faint telltale sounds of Susan in the throes of ecstasy, if I'm not mistaken."

"Judging from those same sounds, Mike and Susan are almost through," Jake said. "Why don't you go say hi to Susan and meet Mike, and hopefully I can indeed successfully seduce this gorgeous creature from heaven your eyes have been enjoying just now."

"She certainly is gorgeous. Save me some, okay?" Andrew said, as he left to go 'say hi' to Susan,' and presumably to meet Mike.

"Now where were we?" Jake said, as he lay me down and pushed my legs apart.

"I,I,...I'm not in the mood now Jake," I said, totally freaked out by how strange all this was.

"Yes, I understand," Jake said. "Let me fix that," and he went down on me. It was the first time a man (or anyone, other than Mary back in high school) performed cunnilingus on me, and quick as a bunny I was moaning and screaming and in only two minutes I had an explosive orgasm. I became too sensitive and pushed his head away.

Jake rose up. My legs were still wide apart and he slipped his member right inside me. Holy shit I was letting a man fuck me who was not my husband! This was my first ever infidelity. Freaking out, I nevertheless could not help but wonder if he fucked as well as he kissed. That was not possible, I decided.

That thought quickly died. He fucked even better than he kissed. Better than Mike. Better than anyone I had ever let fuck me, not that so many men had ever had the chance to enjoy any carnal pleasures with me. Counting Mike, my total before Jake was five. I wrapped my legs around him and began to claw his back. I kissed his chest. Beads of sweat formed on my boobs. I raised my stomach to meet his thrusts.

I was building towards an orgasm, I could tell. It was going to be a doozy; I could tell that too. I was not aware that I was moaning so loudly, but apparently I was. Jake said, "Shush, Janice. Mike will hear. Susan cannot distract him forever."

Now I knew this was all planned. Nevertheless, I quieted down, and I just enjoyed the fuck to the max. I became dimly aware we were not alone. Andrew was back. He was watching, and taking his clothes off. I suddenly remembered his remark about getting seconds, and now I understood it.

I had never done anything like that: Two men in succession, and one a total stranger, to boot? That was not going to happen. But I had to stop thinking because the sex was just too intense. Jake had me under his control.

"Help me tie her up, Andrew, will you please?" Jake said as he pounded away at me. I saw Andrew was now naked. The ottoman in the solarium opened to reveal a storage area full of bondage restraints and sex toys.

Andrew withdrew some custom-made restraints, and he used them to tie up my arms as Jake fucked me. He also tied my feet, and I was tied spread eagle to the day bed. This realization, coupled with my immobility, brought me over the top and I screamed to the high heavens as I exploded in extraordinary pleasure. This was like no other orgasm, ever.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth, lover," Jake said. At that moment, I was his; I gave myself to him, this magical giver of endorphin release. I did both, and Jake pulled out and then ejaculated right into my mouth and down my throat. I groaned as he did that, and I swallowed it all greedily. Why had I never done that for Mike, I wondered?

I knew the answer of course. It was that damnable time with Hank back in high school, long ago.

Jake kissed me, tasting his cum probably, and then he got off me. Andrew was staring at me, licking his lips. I quickly moved to close my legs, but I could not. I tried to put up my hands to keep Andrew away, but I could not. I was immobilized by the restraints. I was tied, spread eagle, to the day bed.

"With your permission, my lovely?" Andrew asked, in a fetching British accent. I just looked at him as he stared at my naked body, ravished beyond my belief.

"Are you good in bed?" I stupidly asked.

"That's not for me to say, my dear," Andrew replied.

"Don't worry Janice. He's very good. He's excellent, even. I should know, believe me," Susan said. Susan had entered the solarium, apparently.

"Where's Mike?" I asked.

"Oh, he's all tied up. Gagged, too." Susan paused to giggle. "He won't be coming out here, I'm afraid. When the Viagra I force-fed him does its magic, I'll go visit him again. With your permission, of course," Susan said, winking at me.

"Also, if you do not want to experience the wonders of my brother Andrew's cock, I can give him a quickie instead, my dear. What do you say?" Susan asked, in a tone of genuine sweetness.

I said, "Your brother?"

"Well, my half-brother. Three quarters, actually. My father loved my older sister in every way possible. We have a strange family," Susan replied, a mischievous smile on her lips.

"I want Janice, Sis," Andrew said. Then he went down on me. I was immobilized and the only way I could resist was verbally. As I began to say no, Jake shut me up by holding my head still and kissing me. Jake was giving me wonderful kisses and Andrew was eating me out, and I was tied up and immobilized. All I could do was to groan and moan through the kisses, and I surely did that.

After a while, maybe after ten minutes and three orgasms, Jake stopped kissing me and Andrew stopped eating me. I had no resistance left at this point, and Andrew slipped his cock inside me effortlessly.

Susan was right: He was a great fuck.

He worked up a rhythm. Susan was enjoying the show, when Jake said, "Are you forgetting Mike, my love?"

Susan blurted out, "Oh shit! Have fun, boys. You too, Janice," and she rushed back to my husband who was probably tied up with an erection. Soon I heard Susan moaning again.

A little while later, Susan decided to start breakfast over, and she made us all eggs, toast, and gave each of us a yogurt of our choice. Andrew joined us at the table, and Jake went to get Mike, and led him into the breakfast room by pulling him along using a bondage neck collar.

Susan and I wore panties but nothing else, and the men wore briefs. The surreal morning continued. Andrew had shot his load deep inside me, so I was leaking cum. Susan's panties were a sticky mess; I figured Mike shot all he had left inside her during their two or more fucks.

Jake and Susan took us to the beach out on Long Island. They had a friend in the Hamptons who had a somewhat private beach. After that wild morning, Mike had no trouble at all convincing me to go topless. He did not try, but if he had, I probably would have agreed to go bottomless too. I guess it's no surprise Susan went topless, too.

I asked Susan, "You have any more brothers out here?"

"No, Andrew is all there is," she said.

"Pity," I said, and we both giggled. We played with the men in the water, and my very own husband Mike fucked me for the first time that day. He used the buoyant salt water to hold me up for him. Andrew took the hint and fucked his ¾ sister, and then Jake had to decide: Sloppy seconds with me, or sloppy seconds with his gorgeous and sexy wife Susan?

I was honored when Jake chose me. Susan provided a running commentary, as if it were a tennis match, as we fucked. "He's kissing her, and we can see she's kissing him back," Susan commented. "Now his hands are exploring her lovely body. Oh my, they are disappearing under the water. Where could they be going? Ah, Janice is moaning, so I guess we know where Jake's fingers went. Good going, hubby. Oh, oh! Hush everyone, Jake is lifting Janice up out of the water; is he going for the gold? Yes! Yes, he is! Will the gates open to let him in? This is the question on everyone's mind," Janice continued.

"Oh my," she continued, "I can hear the groan of pleasure escaping from the sweet lips of Janice. Those lips are so sweet, will he? Yes! Jake is now embracing those sweet lips and kissing them as Janice rises and falls. I guess we know," and with that Susan ducked her head under the water and pushed her nose against my hips. Rising out of the water she said, "We have contact! My husband's big, strong cock is causing the rising and falling of our little sexpot Janice as he pummels away."

I thought perhaps Susan had missed her calling as a sports commentator, but I could not swell on my thoughts, since the sensation of this saltwater fuck in front of people on the beach was overwhelming.

I was worried about Mike. I figured he must have known Jake had enjoyed my charms while he was occupied with Susan, but men don't always think symmetric sexual philandering is a good thing.

So I was nervous when Jake came over to me. I was not nervous enough to deny him. Oh no, certainly not. He gave me a royal fucking right there in the surf, and to my surprise and delight Mike enjoyed the show. So too did Andrew. We all enjoyed Susan's running commentary. I enjoyed it perhaps the most, to be honest.

Jake and Susan invited us back for a return visit. Mike and I agreed so fast it made my head swim. It made my head swim literally, too, as Mike dunked me. I came up laughing, sputtering out water, my boobs bouncing around, and the salt water giving me a douche.

I looked to the beach and saw we had an audience of several men, staring at the four of us. I grabbed Susan's hand and we walked to the shallow water, exposing our naked bodies to the men.

The men smiled and we walked out of the water, naked and smiling at them. Susan knew one of them, and she kissed the man she knew hello. It was not a French style peck on each cheek, but a big wet kiss right on the mouth. Introductions were made and all the men enjoyed checking both of us out.

I was fairly amazed at the change in my behavior. I was now naked on the beach, my cunt filled with the cum of Susan's husband, and I was chatting with the men, all strangers to me, casually, and relaxed. Aren't I the uptight girl who would only go topless on the beaches of the south of France. What happened to me that weekend?

We talked with the men for quite a while, and eventually Jake, Andrew and Mike joined us, although our three men by then were back in their swim trunks. We bid Andrew and the strangers farewell, went back to the house, changed into clothes, and drove to Southampton for a farewell lunch.

We never did get into New York to do our sightseeing and to take in a show. Next time, Mike said. On the way home both Mike and I agreed this vacation was wonderful. Mike broke the taboo subject: "How was the sex?" he asked. I could tell he felt insecure, and he was nervous.

I smiled as I said, "Let's stop at the next motel we pass and I'll show you as I drain you dry, big boy. Get a room with a balcony: my boobs should be tanner. If you prefer, we could do it in the motel pool, conditions permitting." Mike smiled, happily.

Mike seemed to like this new person his little wife had become in this one short but intense vacation on Long Island.