Janice & My Fetish Ch. 03

Story Info
I move in with Janice and she discovers my leg fetish.
3.4k words
4.31
38.4k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of my leg & foot fetish life with my girlfriend, Janice. (Now fiancee)

Around 5 - 6 months of dating, I move into her place and she discovers my leg fetish.

A few days after I had moved in...

I woke up on a Saturday morning slowly opening my heavy eyes to see a beautiful, sleeping face. I smiled and kissed Janice's forehead and slowly got out of bed. I walked around the bed to the mirror since it was on her side and fixed up my bedhead. After I did that, I looked down to see a pair of small white ankle socks with pink stripes.

My cock twitched at the sight of them. I bent down and picked them up, my cock hardened to how soft they were and hardened even more when I sniffed them. They smelt so good. They smelt pretty strong, which meant that Janice probably wore them for more than a day at least.

After a long moment of smelling them, I pulled my shorts and underwear down and put one of her socks over my now fully hard cock, the heel of her sock wrapped around my balls, and with her other sock, I pressed against my nose. As I sniffed one of her socks, I lightly stroked her other one which was wrapped around my cock, so I could feel the softness of it, before gripping my socked cock firmly to jack off into it.

I inhaled her sweaty aroma from her sock deeply as I continued to stroke my socked cock faster. About half way to my orgasm, I looked up at Janice to see that she hadn't moved since I picked up her socks. She has caught me jacking off into her socks before and even jacked me off with her socks without me having to do it myself, so even if she woke up she wouldn't mind at all, and I wouldn't stop till I reached my orgasm.

I was on the edge of cumming, so I slowed my strokes down and let my load go off into her sock. I inhaled her sock deeply as my cum shots filled the toe end of her sock. After I came into her sock, I wiped the last droplets of cum in her sock and put her socks down next to the side of our bed where they were and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. About half an hour later, I heard Janice yelp and ran into our bedroom to see her fingers holding the opening of her sock. Janice looked up at me with a half smile.

"Did you jack off into my sock?"

"Yeah, was that okay?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Of course, but why didn't you put it in the laundry basket?"

"Umm..yeah I should've thought of that, haha.."

"Then again, you just moved in, you usually give me the socks that I give you and I'd put it in the laundry basket."

Janice stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom.

"Uhhh.. it's all over my foot, especially my toes."

I followed behind her as she continued to walk towards the bathroom, my eyes locked on her feet.

"I'm going to have a shower now, so why are you coming in with me?"

"I want to watch you take off your socks."

Janice smiled and sat on the edge of the bathtub. First she lifted her right foot up and peeled the sock off of it and tossed it in to laundry basket.

She then looked at me with a grin and put her fingers on the opening of her left sock, the one I came in and slowly peeled off the sock. I swallowed hard as her heel showed with just a few smears of cum on it, then came her high arches which had a bit more smears of cum along it, finally came her toes which was covered in cum. I stared at her light pink toenails, covered in cum before she tossed the other sock in the laundry basket.

By now, I've got a full on boner.

"Geez, look at my foot! Covered in your cum." She wiggled her toes, "Next time, when you jack off into my socks, put them in the laundry basket when you're done, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. 'Coz you wouldn't walk around in a sock full of cum right? Haha, would you?"

Janice looked at me for awhile then said with a grin,

"Maybe..."

I don't know why, but that excited me a little.

"How long did you wear those socks for? They smelt pretty strong."

"I put them on yesterday when I was working out on the T.V, that's probably why it smelt strong."

"Oh right."

"Now get out! I'm going to have a shower!"

I chuckled then got out of the bathroom and slumped on the bed. My face was on Janice's pillow and I inhaled. It smelt of shampoo and perfume. I smiled at the smell and then lay on the right side of my head. Even though I've been here a few days, I haven't fully looked around in her room, so I decided to do so. I looked at the drawer next to the bed. On top of it was a lamp and half a bottle of baby oil, and we all know what that was for. (Footjobs, if you didn't figure it out already.) I pulled open the first draw, it had her pants, skirts and shorts, all nicely folded and sorted. Her second draw had her T-shirts, jerseys and hoodies, also folded and sorted neatly. Her third draw had her panties and bras ALSO folded and sorted neatly, and her forth and final draw had her socks, stockings and pantyhose, but was all messed around, probably since she wore them lots so there was no point making them neat. I was amazed at how many pairs of socks she had though. She had ankle socks, knee high socks, thigh high socks, toe socks, fluffy socks, stocking socks and tube socks. She had at least 5 pairs of each except for her ankle socks. She had about 10 pairs of them. I rummaged through her sock draw and looked and felt each sock in there. I was truly amazed at how much she had.

"Having fun there, hun?"

I turned my head quick to see Janice with just a towel covering her naked body.

"Oh! Um.. yeah I am actually, you have SO much pairs of socks!!"

"Of course I do, ever since I found out about your foot fetish I bought a lot more socks."

"You've got every type of sock!"

"Which means you've got a lot to choose from." Janice sat on the edge of the bed, crossed her right leg over her left and watched me admire her socks, "I've worn all of them at least twice, so they don't have that fresh new sock smell."

"Oh yep, lemme ask you something, why do you have more ankle socks then any other pair of socks?"

"Well, I'd imagine they'd be easier to jack off into, and since you like to jack off into my socks so they'd be easier. Plus I like them a lot."

"Really? What a crazy reason, haha."

I turned to look at Janice's face when I only just realized that her right foot was in front of my face. She flexed her toes and I put a hand under her foot, rubbing it up and down feeling the softness of it. I looked up at her, she was smiling and she was leaning on her hands. I looked back down to her delicate foot in my hand and slid a finger along her high arches.

"God I love the feel of your high arches."

Janice just smiled at me. I then pushed her foot so that her sole was facing me. I bent my head to the right and started to suck and lick her arches which made her giggle.

"Ahh! Don't do that, it tickles!"

I continued to do it for a few more seconds before putting her toes into my mouth. Each toe I sucked for 5 seconds and when I was done with each toe, I started to suck on her big toe for another 5 seconds. Janice uncrossed her leg and put her other foot to my face.

"Other foot!" She said flexing her feet in my face.

I sucked and licked on her arches again which made her laugh. I did it longer this time just to tease her a bit. I then kissed and sucked on her heels before finally sucking on her toes.

After I worshiped her feet, she pulled her towel down to dry her feet off my saliva.

"Sorry, I'd give you a footjob, but I just took a shower so.."

"It's okay, I think I'll live."

"Tonight, I promise, okay?"

"Okay babe."

"Now go have a shower, we're leaving soon."

"Alright, I'll try not to take too long."

"Wait, wait! What socks should I wear? Pick a pair for me."

I scanned her sock draw, there was so much to choose from.

"How about these?" I pulled a pair of black and grey striped toe socks out from her draw.

She smiled at me and slipped them on her beautiful, tiny feet. Her toe socks reached half way up her calves. I took a second to admire her feet in toe socks before heading off into the shower. I took about 10 minutes in the shower and came out to see Janice putting on her make-up.

Her hair was already done and she was dressed. On her feet were the toe socks, her legs, a mid thigh skirt and a nice looking top.

"How do I look?"

"Gorgeous."

I felt the urge to push her on the bed and have my way with her, but I resisted as I couldn't afford to lose a woman this perfect.

"Hurry get dressed, we're leaving soon."

I put on some jeans and a shirt after drying my hair. Janice checked herself once more before she put on her flats and we left for her friends place, Lily. We got in the car and drove to her apartment. Just after a few minutes we were there and walked up to her apartment. We were greeted with a hug each as I've met her since I started dating Janice. She was good looking, but had pretty big feet at size 8 and her toes were just off being perfectly aligned. Lily and Janice were the best of friends since childhood so they told each other everything, even that I had a foot fetish. Lily wasn't interested at all in those kinds of stuff though, but she didn't mind if I massaged Janice's feet while we watched a movie or something which was what we were going to do.

It was about 9pm, so we put on a comedy movie first before the horror. Lily sat on the floor and me and Janice had the couch, because for some reason, Lily likes to sit on the floor while watching movies. Me and Janice had a blanket over us and I was massaging her socked feet under it, her heels sitting on my boner through my jeans. The feeling of her toe socks were great. I like to put my fingers in between her toes.

While I massaged her feet, she rubbed her heels on my cock through my jeans. The comedy finished and Lily put in the horror. I was a bit disappointed because Janice sat up and cuddled with me because apparently, the horror was a really scary one. But it was okay since I got to put my arm around her waist and rub her soft thighs from time to time.

The horror finished and I gotta say, it was pretty scary.

"OMG! That was soo creepy." said Janice fully hugging me.

"Well you're lucky you have someone to sleep with tonight!" said Lily

It was then I remembered that Lily lived with 2 other girls but they were out of the country, so she would be sleeping alone. We headed off about an hour after the movie, I felt bad leaving her alone there but Janice didn't really want to stay. In the car, Janice slipped off her flats and pressed her toe socked feet against my face.

"Babe!! I can't see!"

"Haha, you can see, I'm only covering one side. Well? Do they smell?"

I took a good sniff. They weren't that strong but were warm.

"Yeah, they smell good but not that strong. Just warm."

"Suck on my toes, hun."

I put her big toe in my mouth and sucked it till we got home. When we got home, Janice put on her flats and we walked inside.

"My right big toe is all wet, haha."

"Yeah, I wonder why."

I put my arms around her waist from behind and we started to make out, our tongues wrestling with each other. After a minute of kissing we went upstairs to our bedroom. Janice took off her toe socks and chucked them on the floor next to her side of the bed. I got on her and we started to kiss again, her hands sliding along my back. After a few minutes Janice pulled away,

"You want that footjob now?"

"Yeah, babe."

"Okay, but you have to get me off first." Janice winked at me.

"I'll start from your feet." I said quickly taking her skirt off.

I held up both her feet, rubbing them all around feeling how soft and smooth they are, my thumbs running along her high arches. I then pushed her feet against my nose and took a good, long sniff. Janice's feet were warm against my face and smelt great. Her sweat and her own aroma mixed together gave me and instant hard on. After a few more seconds of smelling her feet, I put her left big to in my mouth and sucked on it, tasting her sweaty toes. Each toe I sucked for 5 seconds.

I then bent my head and sucked and licked her arches which made her giggle. After a moment of that I move my mouth down to her heel and did the same to that. I then grabbed her other foot and repeated what I did to it. After I was done worshiping her feet, I moved up her legs, coming closer to her sweet spot. I held her left leg up, licking under it all the way to her thigh. That was when she gave me a weird look.

"You're licking my leg.."

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I continued to lick her thigh.

"That's a bit weird.. Do you have a fetish for legs too?"

"I guess I do. I can't help it when your legs are so soft and smooth."

"Yeah I shaved them this morning... Are there any other fetishes I should know about?"

"No babe, I only have these two."

"Alright then... keep going."

I smiled and continued to lick my way up to her panties. I then pulled her panties off to reveal her glistening pussy. It wasn't the first time I've seen it, but I hadn't seen it in awhile.

I bent down and began to lick away at her clit, making her moan. I licked up and down, sliding my tongue in her before going back to her clit. I repeated this until she reached her orgasm, letting out a loud moan and pushing her thighs against each side of my head. I felt Janice's body relax as she lay there breathing heavily.

"H-hold on... let me just catch my breath..."

As I waited for her to do that, I rubbed her thighs, feeling how soft and smooth they were. After about a minute or so, Janice got up and leaned on the headboard of the bed and reached over the drawer for the baby oil. I grinned and stripped of my clothes. At the same time, Janice took off her top. I lay down on the bed, my feet on the headboard so that Janice was in between my legs. She put a fair amount of baby oil on her feet and my cock. After applying the baby oil, she rubbed her feet together and then put my cock between her high arches. I groaned as her soft, tiny feet stroked my cock. She stroked my cock with her arches for a minute or two before putting my cock between her toes. Oh god it felt good. I thrusted slightly, meeting up with her strokes. Every once in awhile she would put my cock between her arches for a minute before using her toes again. I was on the edge of exploding all over her feet, so I told her. With one foot, she scrunched her toes on my cock head and with the other foot, she stroked my shaft with her toes. After a few more seconds, the first spurt of cum hit right on Janice's second toe, which made her yelp because the first few spurts are always strong. As I came on her toes, she put the other foot on my cock head and continued to stroke my cock slowly and gently. I watched as my cum smothered her toes and oozed down her arches down to her heels. After I came, we both looked at her feet, admiring my work.

"God you came a lot." Janice smiled.

I lay there, trying to catch my breath when Janice grabbed her ankle and pulled her feet to her mouth and began to suck on her toes, drinking my cum. I was a bit surprised at first, because she never did anything like that before.

I knew she was a swallower though because she usually swallows when she gives me head. She licked her toes clean, but there were still smears of my cum on her arches and heels.

"Mmmm, that was a good end to the night, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah, definitely."

Janice wiped the remaining bits of my cum off her feet before washing them. I put on some shorts and she put on her nightie and we decided to go to bed. Tonight, I decided to sleep at her feet. She had washed them so they wouldn't smell of my cum. I began to massage her feet for several minutes before sucking on her toes and licking her arches and heels. Every time she slept over at my place we did this and she's gotten so used to me sucking her toes while in bed, she falls asleep. When I know she was fully asleep,

I slowly pushed her legs so that they were bent and her feet was closer to my full on boner. I carefully pulled my shorts down and pushed my cock between her arches, slowly fucking her feet. I was doing it dry, so it was a bit uncomfortable but I was so horny I couldn't stop. I was half way to cumming when I realized that I didn't want to cum on her feet or the bed. I wondered what to do. Then I remembered she chucked her toe socks on the floor, but it was the other side of the bed. I very slowly and gently got out of bed and picked 1 of her toe socks up. Janice mumbled something in her sleep, luckily she didn't moved an inch. I got back in bed very carefully and stuck my cock between her arches and began to build up my orgasm again, one of her toe sock in my hand ready to be filled with cum. After about 5 or 6 minutes, I was thrusting in and out of he feet pretty quick and could feel my orgasm coming. I quickly put her sock on my cock head and rolled it up so that my cock was touching the toe end. I slowed down and let my load go, my cock pulsing between her arches, shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her toe sock. After I came, I lay there for about 5 minutes before pulling away from her feet and again, slowly and carefully getting out of bed to put her toe socks in the laundry basket. After I did that, I got back in bed put my arm around her waist and used my feet to push her legs down and got to sleep.