Janice Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice continues her relationship with Adrian.
1.6k words
4.36
83.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
372 Followers

Since John and I were best friends since childhood, I was happy when he invited me to go skiing with him and his mother Janice during Christmas vacation. It was the end of my first semester of college, and yet I could not get the previous encounter between Janice and I out of my mind. I would constantly think of her, and the few times I spoke to her on the phone, she told me that she kept thinking about me too. Occasionally, when John wasn't there with her, we would have phone sex, and her moaning would bring back those memories.

The week of Christmas, I went over to John's house with my bags. He and Janice met me at the door. John greeted me in our usual friendly way, and Janice stepped up and hugged me. She was wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants, and her light-brown hair was pulled back. When she pressed into me, I could feel her nipples poking through her shirt. The thought of her not wearing a bra over those 34D breasts made me smile. She kissed me on my cheek and told me that she was happy to see me. That night, the three of us had dinner and talked about what went on in the months since we last saw each other. Janice sat across the table from me and would raise her foot to slide up and down my leg. Once, when John wasn't paying attention, she winked at me, and that made my cock harden really fast. It was difficult maintaining my composure through the conversation.

That night, I slept in my usual place, on the sofa bed. I was having pleasant dreams when a sensation awakened me. Through the haze of waking up, I felt something warm and wet working over my cock. I looked down and could see Janice's silhouette in the dark. Her head was over my crotch and her lips were wrapped around my shaft. I moaned and she looked up. Even through the low light I could tell she was smiling. "Hey there, big guy. I figured you might like this." She then continued sucking my cock. Her lips were warm over my rod as her tongue worked over my head. I ran my fingers through her hair as her mouth worked me over. I felt one of her hands begin to play with my balls. She gently massaged them with her fingers, making me moan a little louder. Her mouth engulfed my dick even more, my head reaching the very back of her mouth. My breathing became faster and faster. She started humming, the vibrations sending shivers through my spine. My heart was pounding in my chest as the pressure built up within me. She gripped my shaft with her other hand and worked it. I let out a long grunt as my hot semen shot out of my cock and into her mouth. She kept her lips around my rod, swallowing all the cum that came out of my head. When I was done, she moved up the bed and kissed me deeply, the taste of my cock on her lips.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, you can make it up to me later," she whispered into my ear. She then left the den and I heard her footsteps as she went back upstairs. I pulled the sheet back over me and fell into a very relaxed sleep.

The next morning, it was time for us to leave. We got our bags and drove to the airport. We talked the whole way there, even though I was distracted by my thoughts of last night. The flight to the resort was not that long, and I tried to think of other things, but with Janice sitting next to me on the plane, the only thing on my mind was the fact that her legs were touching mine.

The ski resort was very nice. It was a hotel with a lot of activities. There were pools, hot tubs, skiing, ice-skating, a gym, spa, and lots of other stuff. We each had our own room, with Janice's room in between John's and mine. Shortly after we got there, we walked around the hotel, and John was already looking at some of the women there. I pretended to do the same, but Janice was the one I was really thinking of.

On Christmas Eve, there was a knock on my hotel room door. I opened it to see Janice was standing there in a bikini. The left cup was red and the right one was white, and the bottoms had the coloring reversed. "Get your swimming trunks on and knock on my door when you are done," she said to me. She then winked at me as I closed the door and got dressed. My heart was racing as I tried to think of what she had planned. Two minutes later I knocked on her door, and she opened it with a smile. "Okay, let's go," she said as she stepped out and closed the door behind her.

Janice put her hand on my arm as she led me through the hotel to the lower floors. She stepped up to a door and pulled a key out of her bikini top. "I reserved a hot tub for us," she said as she unlocked the door. She walked in and I watched her ass jiggle in the bikini as I went in behind her. The room was dimly lit and I could see a bottle of champagne on the side of the hot tub with two glasses. Janice took my hand and led me to the hot tub. I helped her as she stepped down into the hot water and then I followed. The heat of the water caused our skin to turn pink. We walked over to the side of the tub with the champagne and she opened it, pouring each of us a glass. We saluted each other and drank it down. She giggled as she sipped, lightly touching her nose. I smiled at her, amazed at how beautiful she looked.

Janice and I sat there in the tub for a long time, drinking the champagne and just talking. When the bottle was empty, she smiled at me, a glint in her eyes. "Do you remember what I said that night back in my house?"

"Yeah," I replied, my cock starting to twitch in my trunks. Janice reached behind her and pulled the string at the back of her bikini. It fell off into the water, revealing her tits. The top floated away as she moved closer to me, her floating breasts pressing into my chest. Janice wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned up, her lips touching mine. We engaged in a slow, passionate kiss. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and played with mine. I took my hands and placed them on her ass. Janice moaned as my fingers began rubbing and kneading the flesh of her round cheeks. We held each other closely, our kiss lasting for a while.

Janice pulled away from the kiss slowly, a wide smile on her face. She then reached down and pulled the elastic of my trunks down. I lifted my legs and let her slide the shorts off of me. She grabbed my hard rod in her hands and looked into my eyes. I put my hands in between the fabric of her bikini bottoms and her skin and slowly peeled it off and down her thighs. I licked her nipple as my body moved down to take the clothes off her. Janice wrapped her arms around my neck again and then, lifting her legs up, put her legs around my waist. I took the head of my cock and placed it at the entrance to her warm pussy. She slowly slid down my shaft, her lips tightly gripping my hard member. She let out a long sigh as her weight pushed her down the length of my rod. I held onto her ass as she began flexing her legs, making her move up and down. I moved my mouth down and started sucking on her erect nipples. Janice's warm breath came out in short intervals on my neck as she began panting. The heat of the water and the sex made our skin glisten from sweat. My tongue flicked across her nipples while they were in my mouth. Janice's nails dug trails into my back. Her soft ass bounced in my hands as she rode my cock. I could feel how deep in her my cock was. We were both moaning louder and louder. Janice pulled my head up and started kissing me again. Her pussy was hot as it slid over my rod. I felt her ass hit my balls every time she slid down. Our tongues began moving in a mad frenzy in each other's mouths. I had never felt so good before in my life. Janice's moans became louder and more passionate as I fucked her closer to orgasm. The waves in the water were getting faster and deeper from our movement. Our groins were grinding against each other, building up the pressure within us. Janice kept telling me how she wanted me to fill her pussy with my cum. I felt my cock get rock hard. Janice's pussy walls started pulsating, her climax sending waves of pleasure through her body. I could feel the muscles of her cunt grip my member as it spit hot cum into her. My entire body shook as I emptied my semen deep into her pussy. As I came down off my high, something came over me. I heard the words escape my lips before I even realized what I said. "I love you Janice." I looked into her eyes as we began kissing again. We stayed in that position for a while, our nude bodies pressed together in celebration. That was a Christmas I will never forget.

kamalw1
kamalw1
372 Followers