Janice, My Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Realizing my fantasy of older divorced woman.
2.4k words
4.4
65.7k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted Janice Lenz from the moment she walked into my life.

Not that she just walked into my life. She was actually dragged into my life. Barb Anderson, a mutual friend, pulled Janice into my apartment on one of her surprise inspections.

Barb would pop into my place from time to time in an insane attempt to shame me into doing actual housework. She would point out that female visitors didn't really appreciate seeing yesterday's briefs on the living room floor.

A couple of times I shut her up by getting her on my couch, french kissing her like crazy and trying to feel her up. I actually got to bare breast once before she regained her senses. On her next unannounced visit, she was tugging Janice Lenz behind her.

Janice was a vision. Big brown eyes with arching eyebrows that gave her a look that was a mix of surprise and sexiness. She also had full red lips that I thought were covered heavily with lipstick. I learned later that Janice's lips were just full and red.

Thick, dark brown hair cascaded in waves down to her shoulders. My eyes had wandered from those eyes to her lips to her hair and then I noticed how much her gray sweatshirt stuck out in front. Forcing my eyes back up to her face, I saw that Janice was smirking at me.

"That's my friend Janice," Barb said. "I thought she should see what a messy bachelor pad really looks like." Barb stopped yapping long enough to look around the room. She noticed that I had actually been picking things up lately.

"Well, this place doesn't look like a dump for once," Barb announced with pride. "I gotta get going, so you two just have a nice chat."

And with that, Barb was gone. Janice looked at the door and then back at me. "She's truly nutty," she said.

"Can't argue that," I replied. "Can I get you something to drink? Snack? Soft drugs?"

Janice giggled and walked over to my couch. As she was sitting down she said, "I don't really need anything, but we can sit and talk."

So that's what we did. We chatted, and I learned that Janice was a hairdresser with a single-chair shop in back of her house. She just lived a few blocks from me, and invited me over to join her in her porch swing.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked.

She smirked again. "It means we can sit in the porch swing. Don't push your luck."

So two days later I went over, found that she was home, and we sat in her porch swing. We swung back and forth, and I learned that she was 33 and divorced with a 14-year-old son. I also learned that her full, red lips were soft and warm, because she gave me a brief kiss as I left.

She learned that I was 23 and working my first job after college. What she didn't learn was that I'd long had a fantasy of sleeping with an older divorced woman.

Janice visited my place a couple days later, and we began kissing passionately on my couch. As I moved my hand to caress a breast, she moved a hand to stop me. On her next visit, she allowed the caress but stiffened when I attempted to unbutton her blouse.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Am I moving too fast?"

"To be honest, I'm enjoying the hell out of this," Janice said. Her dark brown eyes were flashing. "I'm just a little sensitive about my breasts."

"Why?"

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, looking me in the eye intently for several seconds. Then she began unbuttoning her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulder. Once she got her arms free, she reached back and unfastened her bra. She brought her hands around and covered the bra cups with her hands.

"Just be kind to me, okay?" she said.

"Of course," I said. I was a little nervous, wondering how badly disfigured these tits must be. I wondered if they were scarred or covered with birthmarks or what.

Still staring me in the eye, Janice pulled the bra cups off her breasts. I sucked in my breath at the sight.

I had dated a 19-year-old with a magnificent chest, at least until she was naked. Without support, her very large breasts pointed straight down. Even worse, her nipples refused to respond no matter how much I attempted to stimulate them.

My experience with that girl helped me understand the solemn wisdom of a buddy who told me that no woman is a "10" without clothes on.

But my buddy had never seen Janice Lenz without her clothes. She was at least a 9.5. At the age of 33, Janice had large breasts that not only stood firm and straight, but they featured dark areola and large nipples that were already coming out to play. I was in awe. I know my mouth was hanging open, and I wouldn't be surprised if my tongue was hanging out of it.

"Come on, Jack, say something!" Janice wailed. "Jesus, I know they're ugly. My ex was revolted."

Before I could express my opinion on what an idiot her ex was, Janice whispered, "I'm not supposed to have a hairy chest. I'm a woman."

Oh yeah, she was a woman. Hairy chest? I leaned forward and squinted. That's when I saw them—four or five straggly hairs on each breast. I suddenly remembered her telling me a week earlier that she was saving up money for electrolysis hair removal.

I tried to come up with the words that would convince her that she had absolutely beautiful breasts, but realized action was better. I leaned forward, licked the closest nipple, and then covered it with my lips and sucked.

"Jack!" Janice squeaked. "What are you doing?!"

I pulled off the nipple and looked her in the eye. "I'm showing my appreciation for the best set of tits I've ever seen."

Her eyes softened, and then she grabbed my face and pulled me to her for a deep, passionate kiss. Once we stopped, I kissed down her neck to her chest and then all around her breasts. I get to a nipple and sucked again, moving my hand up to her unoccupied breast.

Janice moaned.

I moved my mouth to the breast I had been fondling and moved my hand to her abdomen and then, slowly, to her waist. Then beyond. Janice moaned again.

"Mmnnn, don't push your luck," she groaned as she pushed my hand away. So she wasn't really moaning.

I raised my head and looked her in the eye. "Maybe next time," she said with her smirk. "But thanks for the kind words."

Next time just happened to be dinner, a movie, and then kissing on her couch. As we tangled our tongues, I unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her breasts through her bra. I got one hand around her and unfastened the bra. Breaking the kiss, I moved in on nipple.

I kissed around the nipple and got it stiff and sticking out, and then moved over to the other nipple and started in sucking and nibbling. I moved my hand down to the top of her legs and headed toward her pussy.

Janice grabbed my hand. I raised my head and looked at her face. She was staring at me with fire in her eyes, her lips parted and her breathing rapid. She was holding onto my hand and stood up. Still staring at me intently with those deep brown eyes, she pulled on my hand to get me to stand up. Then she headed for the stairs, pulling me by the hand.

I climbed the stairs behind her as she pulled me by the hand the whole way. Once we entered her bedroom and stepped close to the bed, she dropped my hand as she turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Brian's at his father's house," she said, referring to her son. "And I haven't done this since we divorced. I'm trusting you to be good to me."

Staring into those deep, dark brown eyes, I hoped my mind would produce the words I needed to prove my sincerity. "I'm going to be as good to you as I know how, Janice," I said.

She lifted her face to me and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth to duel with mine. Her body molded to mine as she seemed to be trying to fuse with me. I began to worry if I really could be good enough for her.

Janice slid her hands down my chest and fumbled with my shirt buttons. I broke the kiss and unbuttoned the shirt for her. She stepped back to watch, her fingers playing back and forth along the waistband of her slacks. Then she pushed the slacks down and stepped out of them.

I was pushing my pants down as well and was staring at her bikini style panties. I looked up at her face to see she was regarding me with uncertainty again. Then she turned to the bed and pulled the comforter and top sheet back. She crawled onto the bed, pulling down the comforter and sheet on the other side as well.

As she settled in under the sheet, she looked up at me. I pushed my briefs down as I stared into her eyes and then walked to the other side of the bed. I got in under the sheet and moved to take her into my arms. We melted together, open mouths sealed to each other and tongues tumbling over each other.

Our hands were roaming everywhere and I thrilled to the touch of her naked skin. It was so smooth, so warm, so firm. I ran my hands up and down her back, trailing down to cup her ass cheeks when I found that she still had her panties on. I felt for the waistband and tugged on it gently, waiting for a reaction.

Sure, we were in her bed and had just one garment on between the two of us, but the fact that she was still wearing that garment made me wonder. So I tugged again and she lifted her hips enough for me to pull the panties free. I slid them down her legs and slid my hand back up her legs to find ... the thickest bush I've ever felt.

I broke the kiss, threw the sheet off of us, and moved my face down to her pelvis. I had to look at this bush.

But Janice Lenz didn't have a bush. She had an absolute forest! I put both hands on the hair, parted it, and pushed my mouth right on her vaginal lips.

"Jack!" she yelled. "What the hell are you doing?"

I figured the answer would be obvious, so I stuck my tongue out and gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top. As I grazed her clitoris on the upstroke, she gasped. I then shoved my face in and stuck my tongue as deep as I could, moving it from side to side and listening for her reactions.

I love eating pussy. I love the taste, I love the wetness, and I particularly enjoy the hair. Janice's hair was tickling me everywhere, and it was soft and lush. I rubbed my face back and forth on that mass of hair and heard Janice moan as she put her hands on my head.

Then I moved up to latch onto her clit, closing my lips on it and sucking in. I also inserted my middle finger and used it to rub on the special spongy spot. Janice's hips began bucking and then she went rigid, calling out "Oh!" at the same time.

I kept my face where it was, softly kissing here and there as she calmed down. Once she relaxed her legs, I moved up her body, softly kissing her wonderfully flat abdomen and kissing around those beautiful breasts. She grabbed my ears and pulled my face up to hers, mashing her mouth to mine.

"Good god, that was wonderful," she gushed. "I've never—"

"You have now," I said. I got up on my knees and grabbed my rock-hard penis to line up with her entrance. Janice saw what I was doing and grabbed my arm.

"No," she said softly. "Let Pedro find his own way in."

I didn't laugh at her calling it "Pedro," mainly because I was a little concerned. Pedro had never been very good at finding his way anywhere. He always needed a firm hand to guide him. But the most beautiful woman I'd been in bed with wanted Pedro to be a pathfinder, so I let go of him and pushed forward.

Pedro found his way into a tunnel under that forest. A steaming hot, wet, tight tunnel. Pedro found his way in and moved all the way in to the end.

I stopped and just groaned. Janice felt so go good.

She ran her hands up and down my back, sliding them down to my butt, which she squeezed. I took the hint and began moving back out, then in, then out, and on and on. We both started moaning and groaning, and I got the idea that this was not going to be one of those epic erotic story fucks that lasts an hour.

After just a couple of minutes, I started slamming in and out. Janice gripped my butt harder and clamped her legs around mine, frantically urging me on faster. I complied, moving as fast as I could, staring into her eyes as the sweat dripped from my forehead onto hers. Then her moaning changed into, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," and I could feel my own climax building. Just as I reached the point of no return, Janice went stiff again, yelled out a big "Oh!" and I went stiff myself as I felt the sperm shooting into her.

I swear I saw stars.

Then I relaxed and rolled to her side, leaving an arm draped across her torso just below those fabulous breasts. We were both breathing heavy, and she turned her face to look at me and reached a hand to my face at the same time. "THAT was FANTASTIC!" she gushed.

"Thank you."

"Can we do it again?"

Well, yes, we could. And we did.