Janice, My Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
She comes back for more.
1.4k words
4.46
32.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first date, which was a Tuesday night, Janice and I fucked the next two nights. Since she had Brian with her, I simply went to her house both nights after 10 and we rutted on the living room floor. Janice, it turned out, could be very passionate, erotic, and hot without making much noise.

We had a hot, fast fuck both nights and I went home. Then Friday night I had to work.

Saturday I was just vegging in my apartment when I heard a knock on the door. As soon as I opened it, Janice rushed into my arms, wrapped hers around my neck, and tried to inhale me completely through her mouth. Somehow I managed to close my door at some point during that seemingly never-ending kiss.

Janice finally broke the kiss and hugged me tight. "God I want you so bad," she panted.

I turned her in the direction of the bedroom and pushed her toward it. By the time we were at the bed she was down to her panties.

"I don't have another customer for almost two hours," she told me with a gleam in her eye. "I want you to try to wear me out before that."

She grabbed the front of the T-shirt I was wearing and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling me down with her and somehow wrapping me up in her arms and legs on the way. All I remember is collapsing onto her and being pulled into another intense kiss.

As we mashed our mouths together and wrestled with each other's tongue, I was fondling Janice's breasts and she was pulling on my shirt. She broke the steamy kiss to pull the shirt over my head and toss it to the floor. Then she unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and somehow had pants and briefs down to my ankles in seconds.

I slid off the bed to shed my pants and underwear the rest of the way while I watched Janice shimmy out of her panties. I crawled back on top of her and we wrapped ourselves in each other again, kissing passionately while caressing whatever flesh we could find.

Tightening my hug on Janice, I rolled onto my back so she was on top. She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Oh, this I like!" she breathed. Planting her palms on my chest, she pushed her torso up off me and looked behind to see my erection.

"Pedro is standing up tall for me," she said. Janice moved so she could lower herself onto Pedro, who was quite happy to be swallowed by her hot, steamy tunnel. "Oh my god that's so good," Janice moaned as she settled onto me.

Still bracing herself with her hands on my chest, she began rocking back and forth in a comfortable rhythm. I moved my hands to her shapely ass and caressed it.

Janice straightened up, basically sitting on me. Instead of using her legs, she just rocked her pelvis back and forth to create friction on my cock. I moved my hands from her butt to her hips and then dragged my right hand around front to find and stroke her clit.

"Ah!" she shrieked. "Oh goddam you! Oh, oh, oh ..."

She oh'd and oh'd while rocking faster until her movements morphed into a series of uncontrolled spams. She fell forward and braced her hands on my chest again, her head hanging down and her breathing heavy. Then she collapsed on me.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "I think you may have worn me out already."

"How soon do you have to be back?"

Janice raised her head enough to look at my alarm clock. "Holy crap, I've got almost an hour and a half," she said. She turned her head so she could look at me, her chin pointing into my chest. "I can't believe that only took a few minutes."

I smiled. "You were hot enough to melt lead when you walked in the door," I told her. "What was up with that?"

She laid her head back down on my chest. "I was thinking how good this is with you, and how we didn't get together last night," she said. "By 11:30 my panties were all wet and I was afraid I was gonna drip all over the floor."

Janice giggled. "I get a lot of older ladies in my shop, you know," she said. "They would have been absolutely scandalized if I dripped pussy juice on the floor of my shop."

I snorted. "Ya think they'd remember what that smell was?"

Janice chuckled at that. "Dunno, but I don't really want to find out," she said. Then she squirmed around a bit and said, "You're a pretty comfortable mattress, you know?"

I didn't know, but then, I didn't want her falling asleep. I started caressing her butt cheeks again and trailed m fingers up her sides to tease the sides of her breasts. She moaned at that.

As glad as I as that she had enjoyed herself, I was still hard as a rock and was hoping for some relief. I gently rolled to my left a bit and Janice slid to her side on the mattress.

"I hope you're not trying to get rid of me," she muttered.

"Nope," I said as I reached for a breast, "just trying to get you back in the same mood you were in earlier."

Her nipples were already sticking out and looking for my tongue, so I gave it to them. I bathed one and moved to the other to suck on it for a while. Janice made some appreciative noises, and I caressed both breasts as I feasted on nipples.

Then I gently caressed grazed my fingertips along her side down to her hip and then from hip to knee. Up and down I stroked and then I stopped with my hand on her hip. As I gently nudged her hip, Janice rolled to her back and let her legs open. I looked at her wet, matted bush and then stuck out my tongue. I trailed my tongue down her abdomen and into that jungle of thick brown hair and vaginal paradise.

"Oooooh yeeeaahhh ..." she moaned.

Our fast, hot couplings had really just been quick, hot intercourse. Both of us were hot and ready so we just did the deed with no preliminaries.

But this afternoon I had an hour to work with. I wanted to show off a bit and let Janice know just what I really thought about her body. I dragged my tongue around her wet public fur. I opened my mouth and tried to cover her entire bush with my lips, sucking in the taste and moisture that was in the public hair.

Then I moved to her vaginal lips which were still flowered open. I kissed up and down both sides before thrusting my tongue inside. Getting the vocal response I wanted, I then licked from bottom to top, almost to her clit. Janice moaned as I repeated my licking and then gasped as I closed my mouth on her clit and sucked. While I rhythmically sucked on the little nub, I snaked two fingers into her passage. I curled the fingers, looking for her spongy spot, and then gently rubbed it.

"Oh!"

I smiled but kept up the assault. Janice hampered in time with my finger thrusts until she yelled again. "Stop, Jack," she moaned, and then reached for me. Grabbing me by the armpits, she pulled me up on top of her.

"In me, Jack, you've got to stick it in me," she moaned. I rose up and slid into her. "Oooohhhh yeeeaaahhhh," she groaned as moved all the way into her.

She rubbed her hands up and down my back, moving them down to cup the cheeks of my ass as I began pumping in and out of her. She started moving her hips along with me, falling into a rhythm matching mine. As she started moaning, she brought her hands up to my neck and pulled me into a wet, open-mouth kiss.

I broke the kiss as I started humping faster, feeling my orgasm starting to gather somewhere around my toes. I thrust faster, Janice moaned louder, and then my whole body started jerking spasmodically and then I felt a huge load shoot through my penis into Janice.

"AH!!"

I think we both yelled out that time, as I thrust into her a final time and then collapsed. I rolled off her and just stared at her beautiful face as we both panted. Janice's eyes were closed but her mouth was hanging open.

Once her breathing slowed, she rolled her head toward me and opened her eyes.

"You did it," she said.

"What?"

"You wore me out."

And she had to go back to work.