Janice's First Time:Dasfenster

Story Info
It was clear from day one where this was headed.
915 words
2.84
34.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_cuck
fl_cuck
2 Followers

I met my ex wife Janice on AOL in the late 1990s. With short cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic sexy body, and her wild AOL profile, it was clear from day one where this was headed. Our first date together was hot, but we didn't have sex. A hand down her pants and her sucking my cock was as far as it went. Our second date was more successful, we spent the entire weekend partying and fucking. She began telling me about her exploits and were they ever hot. Men, gangbangs, couples, and a girlfriend. She had lots of male friends that she still talked to on the telephone, she told me that they were all just friends. The hypnotic effect it all created for me was undeniable, the fantasies were hot, I wanted to see her in action, but never told her. So late at night I would hop in my car to see what she was up to. She lived a half hour away, so there was a lot of time to fantasize about what she might be doing. Looking back, it bordered on stalking. The crazy part is that she had kids, so obviously my fantasies were just that and nothing more.

After a few months, we moved in together at her dad's cottage. Since we both had kids, her ex would come by weekly, mine too. The difference was that her ex husband used to spend time there, and Janice genuinely cared about him. After he would drop off the kids Janice would follow him out to his van and spend a long time talking with him. I was very suspicious of these chats, as they were always behind the van and out of my view. She told me he had a big cock, 9" so of course there were fantasies about what happened behind the van too.

Then Janice sprang a big one on me one day, she was going to head for her hometown for the weekend, 4 hours away. A group of her old friends were getting together and had invited her down. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that she was lying. When she got back, she downplayed the weekend I knew she hadn't made it home. Later that night I got some answers while we were making love, not from her mouth, but from her pussy. It was obvious that someone else had been using it all weekend. As we were grinding against each other I told her that I had fantasized all weekend about her fucking someone else. She told me I was sick and then proceeded to have several big orgasms.

Several days later while she was kneeling between my legs sucking my cock, she asked if I was serious about having her sleep with someone else. "Of course", I said. She said that she found a guy online that turned her on, and that she wanted to meet him that weekend. We set up a meeting point at a restaurant / bar about half way in between. To be sure, I didn't think anything was going to happen. When he showed up, Janice got very touchy feely with him real fast. She definitely wanted him. After a few drinks, and them kissing in front of everyone at the bar with me looking on, we retreated to our car. Janice and "dasfenster" got in the back seat and started making out, while I drove us out of the parking lot to a secluded area. In the few minutes that it took to find a suitable spot, Janice was already going down on his 8" long thick cock. She pulled up to tell me that she loved his cock. At that instant, he shot his load about 2 feet into the air. For a moment I thought it was over before it had begun. She wasn't going to let that happen though, and she stroked his cock and made out with him until he was hard again. She instructed me to drive him back to his car, and him to come home with us. She wanted to ride in his car with him, but I wasn't feeling OK with that idea, so he followed us home.

When we got there, we opened a few beers, and Janice climbed up on his lap on the couch. Another hot make out session ensued, and I pulled my hard cock out to play with it while I watched them. She realized I was being quiet, so she stopped suddenly and told me to come over. She climbed down to the floor, and started sucking me, while dasfenster pulled off his pants and started jerking his cock. We made our way into the bedroom, stripped, and Janice climbed onto his cock immediately. She creamed all over his cock in her excitement. Once she came, she backed off of his cock, backed up to my waiting cock and went down on him to lick her own cunt juice off of his tool. She pulled away from me, laid on her back and he mounted her missionary style. I didn't wait for an invitation, I walked to her side and rammed my cock down her throat. It didn't take long to blow my load, he came shortly afterward inside her. At that point I got a bit freaked out and told him our evening was over. He left, but he and Janice both were a little disappointed I think.

fl_cuck
fl_cuck
2 Followers