Janie Meets Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stop there. My new lover kept rubbing my insides and lightly licking all around my clit. Immediately I felt another orgasm stirring deep inside me. It was amazing! I came again quickly, this time humming and moaning in delighted defeat.

"That's it baby keep cuming," she coaxed, "I want you to remember your first time with a dyke."

I started squealing and thrashing my head from side to side and she made me cum yet again. My third climax was sharp and shallow, the waves rippling over me erratically. She then pulled her digits from me and licked them clean. The whole room smelled of sex. A layer of sweat lined my hairline. I was completely sober at that point but drunk with lust.

I tried to move but my body was surprisingly limp. Kelly proceeded to clean up my leaky cunt, but the more she swabbed her tongue over me, the messier I got! She seriously ate me out for a good half hour and I started to wonder if my boyfriend was looking for me.

I sat up and kissed her, tasting my pussy juice on her face. This turned me on so much; I wanted to taste her pussy too. Kelly seemed uninterested in being eaten.

"We should get back out there before those drunken assholes get in a fight or something," she said.

I tried to persuade her into letting me eat her out but she would not let me. She said she came while she was eating me out and that is what gets her off the most—pleasing other people. I started to get a bit miffed but realized she probably did not want my inexperienced tongue on her cunt anyway.

She hugged me and then we dressed in silence. We returned to the party where no one seemed to miss us. My body and mind felt exhausted from having three lovely orgasms and the red wine did not help. Teagan saw us and came over to say hello. She was pretty wasted so it took her a few minutes to maneuver herself to where we stood.

"Ladies, let's do some shots!" she slurred.

Kelly and I humored Teagan with one shot each of Southern Comfort. The night wound down until Kelly and I wrangled everyone into the van and she drove us back to the dormitory.

We parted at Teagan's doorstep. We were unable to say proper good-byes since Teagan was right there and she was not so drunk as to forget a lesbian kiss involving her cousin at her threshold. I really wanted to kiss Kelly though, to thank her for introducing me to lesbian sex and showing me the location of my G-spot and how to properly stimulate it.

I thought I would see Kelly the following day but Teagan took her out to breakfast and then Kelly left directly from the restaurant back to her hometown. When I asked Teagan about Kelly, how I could contact her, Teagan just gave me a knowing smile. I got embarrassed wondering if our tryst had become common knowledge among our crowd. But Teagan never mentioned it, nor did I ever hear from Kelly again. Al freaked out the following night when we had sex and I showed him my G-spot. It's pretty funny how a macho guy can get insecure over a woman's finger. Although she was sexy. And beautiful. And funny. And hot. And talented with that finger.

12