Janie's Big Brother

Story Info
Teacher gets intimate with her holder brother.
1.6k words
116.4k
70
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane, or Janie as her family often referred to her, was as happy as she could ever be. She was teaching at the high school she'd gone to with her older brother and had now published her third book. The only problem she had was that her older brother had gotten both fired and dumped so he wanted to stay with her for a while. She hadn't heard so much as a word from him since he'd graduated college then suddenly he shows up needing a place to stay and looking much, much hotter than she remembered.

It was going to be a big problem. She couldn't have him sleeping on her couch for next month scaring off any potential lover. Even if a guy did stick around despite her brother on the couch, how could she have sex knowing he was right outside her bedroom?

She sighed and unlocked the front door, her mouth dropping at the site of her gorgeous, half naked, golden skinned older half-brother doing push ups in her living room. "Dave, what are you doing?" She asked closing her mouth and carrying a bag of groceries past him.

"Shaving." He said sarcastically before getting up. "Need help with the groceries?" He asked following her into the kitchen.

"Yea, start putting these away while I get the other two bags from my car."

Dave nodded and started pulling things out of the bag while Janie scurried out of the house again. She was actually feeling heat crawl up her neck just from being next to him. He definitely didn't look like the skinny over-protective older brother who'd drug a nearly naked guy out of her room while he was home for Christmas two years ago.

"Hey Janie!" Dave hollered, a bag of cookies in one hand as he peeked around the corner to see if she'd come back in the house.

"Yes Dave?" She asked shutting the front door and locking it.

"Where do these go?" He asked stuffing another cookie in his mouth and holding the bag up.

"Not your mouth until after dinner," She said setting the two bags she had down and taking the cookies from him.

"Hey!" He reached for them and Janie turned away.

"I bought these, I make the rules." She felt stupid arguing with him as if they were twelve and sixteen again.

"Come on, I'm hungry," Dave said grabbing her around the waist so she couldn't get away and reaching for the cookies.

"You're sweaty, get off!" Janie snapped as her pulse instantly quickened from the way he grabbed her.

"So, you like naked sweaty guys on you as I remember." He kept reaching for the cookies he easily could have gotten by now, but was enjoying the way her soft round ass pushed up against the front of his jeans.

"Not ones that happen to-to be my brother," Janie said trembling a little when he let one hand lay flat against her stomach, the tips of his finger pressing just above her pussy.

Dave leaned close to ear and pushed against her ass more even though he knew it was wrong. "Aww, you don't like me?" he whispered hotly.

She shook her head, biting her lower lip. "That's not what I meant Dave."

"It's not?" He turned her quickly before thinking it through, backing her into the wall. "Then what did you mean?"

"Dave, really," she whispered dropping the bag of cookies.

"I know," he pushed against her a little. "I'll clean that up." He leaned down and gave her a little peck, starting a forest fire with a match then backing away.

That night after dinner, when Jane went to bed she still couldn't get her brother off her mind. Her pussy was throbbing for him and she knew it was so wrong. She hadn't felt this way in years and now it was for her brother.

She slid her hand down under the cover and rubbed her fingers over her wet swollen pussy. All she could think was how good it would feel if her fingers were her brother's cock, rubbing up and down her slit . . .

"Janie?" Dave asked opening the door to her room and slipping inside.

"What?" Jane snapped pulling her fingers away from her cunt, frustrated.

He moved toward the bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. "Can I sleep with you? The couch is killing my back."

If he slept with her she'd never get any release. "Dave, really, we're too old to share a bed."

He laughed and climbed into her bed anyway. "You just don't want me to know that you sleep naked, huh?" He asked feeling around under the sheets, running his hands over her bare back.

"Dave!" Jane shrieked, jumping away from his touch.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he said snuggling up against her. "Come on just pretend I'm some guy you've been dating long enough to not want sex anymore."

Jane snickered. "Yea right. So pretend we've been dating for twenty years?" She asked jokingly.

He grinned in the dark, pushing his hand down over her ass. "We could always pretend that I'm a stranger and I've just broken into your house. I decided I don't want any money, just you."

She laughed and tried to push him away. "Get off, Dave. You can sleep in here just quit touching me."

"I'm not Dave," He said laughing and pinching her ass while he kissed her neck.

"David!" She shrieked not moving away. It was wrong but she wanted him to pretend to be a stranger.

He grabbed her thin underwear and pulled it down. "I don't know who you're talking about," He growled, biting at her neck and pushing his fingers between her legs from behind, searching for hole. "Fuck, you're wet already," he said pushing his fingers in.

"Wait, oh, uhm, don't do that." She moaned, pushing her ass against his hand.

He pulled his fingers out. "Alright, I won't." He said moving away from her.

"Uh, I," She swallowed hard. Had she just lost her one chance to get what she'd always wanted from Dave?

"But that's all you get to say no to." He pushed her ass cheeks apart and fished his cock out of his pants. "From now on you say what I want you to," He pushed his cock at her wet pussy.

"Wait, Dave," She said panicked, she wanted this but he was being so aggressive . . .

He ignored her and pushed her onto her stomach while he started to force his cock into her from behind. "Tell me you want it," he grunted shoving his hips forward, making her take it deep. "Tell me how long you've been wanting this!"

"Dave!" Jane cried out as his cock bottomed out inside of her.

"Oh fuck, yes, keep saying my name," he groaned dicking her cunt deep, just hump her from behind. He had wanted to give it to his little sis for longer than he cared to remember. Every time he'd seen her in a bathing suit while they were in high school his cock had ached with need. "Take my cock, take it!"

Her voice shrieked in high pitched, crying moans, as her brother violated her with his throbbing cock. She was scared out of her mind, having her brother rape her, but she wanted it, she wanted his cock. She managed to push her hips up off the bed and was rewarded with a deep fuck from Dave before he got the hint and grabbed a hold of her hips.

Dave wanted to bite her sweet, full round ass that she pushed at him it was so hot. He let his fingers dig into her hips and he pulled her up on her hand and knees now going at her like a wild man, plunging his aching cock in and out of her. He knew he was being to rough, going to hard, but he wanted more.

"Turn me over," Jane begged as he fucked her. "I want to see you."

He growled in frustration, not wanting to pull out of her slick little love box but finally pulled out and turned her over quickly grabbing her thighs and pulling her forward onto his cock again. "Tell me how bad you want more," Dave ground out between clenched teeth as he held still on top of her.

"Dave I want it, I want it so bad! Please!" She begged pumping her hips trying to fuck herself on him.

"OH fuck yes, then take it!" He yelled grabbing the head board and returning to pounding her cunt. "Fuck, fuck, yes!"

Jane whimpered and moaned squirming as her cunt tightened and he orgasm built faster than she could control it. "Oh no, fuck David! David! I'm cumming!" She screamed as her cunt spasmed and an orgasm ripped through her.

Dave fucked quicker then suddenly shoved up into her deep, "Oh god yes! I'm fucking cumming! Ah, fuck yea, unh!" He growled thrusting his hips a couple more times as his dick unloaded into her throbbing cunt. "Oh my fuck," he gasped collapsing on top of her.

"Oh god Dave," Jane said hoarsely, her breath coming in short panting gasps.

"Mmm, Janie," He said with an amused tone to his voice as he kissed her for the first time, his sweaty body sticking to hers while slowly licked his tongue into her mouth, tasting his sweet sister. "That was better than I had imagined." He gave her a little peck before rolling off of her and pulling her into him.

Tired and completely spent Jane just nodded and laid her head on his chest, listening to the slowing of his heartbeat as she fell asleep.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
stolenbunny2572stolenbunny2572over 16 years agoAuthor
Once Again, this is the author.

For anyone at all who likes to leave angry comments, please do not do so here. I'm sorry that you're an angry person and I wish you all the best of luck with those problems. I encourage only friendly remarks on both mine and other's stories. These are all privately written by people who love to write. I hope everyone continues to write and knows how wonderful their work is. It is optional to read these, no one is forcing you. Some stories need a little work and if the author would like help, great, if not . . . don't read it. There's a very nice, very simple phrase that most parents and a Disney movie has taught many of us, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Be happy, be kind, and if not, leave me and my work out of it.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great litttle fantasy!

Great job! I really enjoyed it! Hurry with more!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great litttle fantasy!

Great job! I really enjoyed it! Hurry with more!

bartdogbartdogover 16 years ago
nice!!!

I've never had sex with my sister..but we have teased each other. I enjoyed your story and would love to read more!

Nick

stolenbunny2572stolenbunny2572over 16 years agoAuthor
This is the author

For those you who commented on "editing" I have deleted your comments and will continue to do so. If I was going to sell this I would care much more about a word "drug" or "dragged." But since this purely for pleasure and I do not write to sell, you can keep it to yourself. I'm sorry if you don't like it but I write the way I like and I recieve e-mails often from others who like it as well. It's too bad you can't enjoy the stories on this site for what they are. I hope some day you can.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Big Brother, Little Sister Big brother returns from work trip and stays with sis.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Falling for Jennifer Seeing his sister naked starts something beyond their control.in Incest/Taboo
Becoming My Brother's Girlfriend They pretend to be lovers to make his ex jealous.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories