Janie's Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was so good but a sweet tooth remained for the girls and they both ordered two desserts because they couldn't decide. It was shortly after that they noticed six empty wine bottles on the table, mostly between Sam and Robert. Janie looked at Robert who looked back with a somewhat glassy gaze. As they excused themselves from the other couple to get up, Janie leaned over to Sam and asked how much did Robert drink. Sam sheepishly looked at her and that he only had three glasses total, so with what the girls drank, the rest was Robert's which had to have been a lot.

Leaving the dining room, Janie watched the way Robert walked and talked. She observed that he was impaired but not to the extent she thought. She was excited when he leaned in to kiss her and told her he was going back to the cabin to "get ready" and he would see her there since she had earlier told Amber that she wanted to check out a little more of the ship.

So with Robert heading back, Sam Amber and Janie went to some of the other parts of the ship. First, they went to visit the duty free shop and some of the other stores. They glanced in the movie theater and up to the spa where both Amber and Janie signed up for some treatments over the next few days.

Janie wanted to get back to the cabin now as she expected an action packed sexual adventure with her new husband. Amber wanted to check out the lounge, so they went there first and the place was hopping. It was so crowded, both on the dance floor as well on the seats that they had a hard time getting in. Janie wanted to go, but Sam insisted that one drink was necessary. As he went to the bar to order, the girls looked around for seats only for Janie to notice her cabin neighbors, Marty and Kara dancing away to the pounding beat. Again she looked at how beautiful Kara looked in her hot cocktail dress and the dapper Marty in a sports coat with a turtle neck sweater. They both could dance up a storm and were clearly in charge on the dance floor.

Sam finally came back with three drinks with umbrellas but the place remained packed with no place to sit. About the time they were to give up, Marty spotted them and waved them over. Both he and Kara had a sofa and coffee table to themselves and urged the others to sit with them. The volume was deafening, so conversation was minimal at best. Janie gulped down her drink and excused herself, hoping to head back to the cabin and her hopeful romp in the sack with Robert. Both Marty and Kara looked hurt that she did not stay with them, but they understood.

Janie entered her cabin only to be disappointed that Robert was not there, in fact, based on the towels on the bed and cleanliness of the room, he probably never returned from dinner. Janie was a little worried and headed out in search of her husband only to run head on into Fernando, the cabin steward. Janie quickly apologized for almost running him down, but Fernando was cool and flippantly said she could do that anytime.

Janie's search for Robert took her to several bars and lounges but no luck. She just happened to pass the casino and saw Robert sitting by a red white and blue slot, not playing it, but staring at it. He saw her approach and smiled but did not get up. Janie's glance down to the stand on which the slot was sitting revealing quite a few glasses, all empty. The breath left her body as she assumed that Robert had indulged again with the booze and that the night was over.

Robert quickly followed her gaze and immediately became defensive that the drinks were not his; in fact he said, look around, all the slot stands are full with drink glasses. His argument lacked some merit because as he rose up, his balance was off and he had to support himself on the slot. In order to show his bravado, he took Janie's hand and led her out of the casino toward the elevators all the while telling her softly in her ear what he was going to do to her in the room. Janie was getting wet, believing that Robert was as horny as her and in condition to do something about it.

Getting back to the room they began kissing while Robert was wildly taking his shirt and pants off. Janie herself was lifting her dress over her head. Before it could get more heated Janie wanted to freshen up somewhat and brush her teeth, so she entered the bathroom in only her panties and bra. She left the door open to converse with Robert while she took her underwear off and slipped on a sexy piece of lingerie while spraying some perfume on. Meanwhile she heard Robert talking, basically that he was going to fuck her brains out and how he had a massive load for her. Janie spent several more minutes in the bath and heard nothing more from Robert.

With her heart pumping and pussy flowing, Janie stepped out and immediately had the air leave her lungs. There on the bed was a buck naked Robert, belly down with his left hand knuckling the floor, sound asleep. After each intake of new air, his snoring became more pronounced. Janie's disappointment led to a heightened sense of anger at this turn of events. How the hell could her husband leave her hanging like this? Didn't he realize how fucking horny she was? Shit she thought, eyeing the champagne bottle, courtesy of the ship, she could fuck that.

She started yelling Robert's name in a vain attempt to get him up. This was beyond getting pissed off over. Janie turned, grabbed her little sundress she just removed and slipped it over her head and naked body again. Grabbing her ID key, she stormed out of the room with no particular place to go, but just out of there. She wandered the hall a little and then decided that this was something she needed to discuss with her friend Amber.

Standing outside her best friend's cabin, Janie rapped on the door several times. When she got no response she tapped again, hoping that Amber was in and not still at the lounge. Finally she heard some movement inside and a voice called out, "who is it?"

"It's me Amber. I've got to talk to you, let me in." Janie urgently shouted.

The door partially opened by Amber, appearing disheveled, wearing the cruise line bathrobe.

"What is it Janie? Sam and I are kind of busy right now" Amber remarked a little irritably.

Janie pushed herself inside, almost knocking Amber out of the way. Barging in, she did not even look around the room but turned toward Amber and hugged her with tears streaming down her face.

"That fuck Robert, he started up again and now he's passed out in our cabin. I'm about to go insane and I don't know what to do" Janie finally stammered out.

Amber realizing Janie was distraught, hugged her back and told her to take a seat and try to relax. As Janie did that she noticed Sam in the bed, covers up to his naked chest. Her mouth flew open in horror as she realized that she had just interfered with her friend and her husband. "Oh my God Amber, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... I should go" Janie blurted.

"Its ok honey, you are just upset" consoling Amber said sweetly.

Janie stood up abruptly and took a step toward the door. "I should go, please forgive me for barging in; I shouldn't burden you with my troubles."

Amber grabbed her arm and told her to sit, everything was ok. Janie glanced at Sam to make sure that was true and noticed a slight nervousness in his face. She also was aware that there was a large lump in the bed next to Sam, hidden under the sheets. Suddenly she saw that area of the bed move.

'What is going on?" Janie asked confused to say the least while gazing at both Amber and Sam.

Amber looked at her and then Sam. She gave Sam a nod and the next thing Janie knew the bed sheets were pulled back and a naked woman emerged. It was Kara. With her mouth open but no sound coming out, Janie stood there, frozen. The next thing she saw shook her even more.

The bathroom door opened and an equally naked Marty stepped out. Still in shock, Janie did not fail to realize the impressive partially erect member protruding from between very athletic legs. With her voice box temporarily silent and her knees weak, Janie sank her bottom onto the edge of the bed near Sam. The silence in the room was deafening and seemed to last an eternity.

Finally Amber spoke up after placing her arm around Janie and seating herself next to her. "Janie honey, we thought you would be busy with Robert. I'm sorry." The shock was still holding Janie back from making any comment.

Amber decided to offer an explanation.

"Honey, Sam and I are swingers. We met Marty and Kara on line and arranged to meet them on this ship when we finalized our plans for the wedding. We wanted you to enjoy your honeymoon so much."

Saliva started to flow in Janie's mouth again and she attempted to form some words in response. "How long have you been swingers?" was all she could get out.

"Since right after college" a relaxed Amber confided.

"I never knew or suspected" Janie exhaled out.

With her head on Amber's shoulder, Janie started to relax and her body was returning to normal. Normal that is, as in horny. She had forgotten her heighted state of arousal prior to coming to her friend's cabin. She felt a twitch in her vagina and realized that she was quite wet with desire. She turned to look at her friend Sam and another jolt went thru her pussy as Sam and Kara were in a deep lip lock with plenty of hand play. Sam's hand was placing several fingers in Kara's shaved pussy while Kara was stroking Sam's balls, making his cock hard and growing. Janie's arousal was growing and when she turned back she saw Marty feeding his large cock to Amber's hungry mouth.

Throwing all caution to the wind, Janie slid off the bed and went to her knees to join Amber on the floor. With little hesitation she began to lick the other side of Marty's shaft coming in contact with Amber's lips and tongue as well. Her pussy was on fire and her desire level was at a maximum, the abstinence having taken its toll on her libido.

The small cabin room began to reek of sex as juices flowed from all the participants. Sam was still in the bed with Kara, having now begun a blistering 69 session. Marty reached down to lift Janie's sundress off over her head. Janie felt the fabric slide over her swollen nipples and tingle through her body. Amber had her robe fall away from her, revealing her sumptuous melons and near perfect body. Marty's cock was now so hard it barely moved with any bounce as he held both girls heads to his groin. A groan and a moan made the three turn and look toward the bed.

Sam had Kara on her back and had sunk his large cock into a very welcoming cunt. Sam began a slow and steady descent of his cock into her hole, finally hitting his deepest level. Pulling almost out, he began to pound Kara's fuck hole with abandon causing her to yell out and moan with delirious pleasure. Janie watched this activity till her body told her to resume her pursuits. Marty lifted Janie and had her turn, placing her hands on the bed and rear end out toward the room. Marty lined himself up behind her and prodded her ass with his thumb while pushing his cock into her cunt. Janie was so wet, it didn't matter that Marty's cock was far larger than Robert's and that she hadn't had sex in over a month. Marty's cock slid all the way inside and upon pulling out created a suction with Janie's cunt lips that caused her to pussy fart. Janie was experiencing pure ecstasy with this sexual activity.

Looking back she saw Amber french kissing Marty and he using one hand to fondle and twist her wonderful large tits. Marty intensified his thrusts causing Janie's tits to slam together giving her more stimulation thus making her clit emit more electrical shockwaves. Janie was beginning to ride the first wave of an orgasm and she was ecstatic. She had needed this and needed it bad. She would have preferred it being Robert, but what the hell, fuck him she thought.

Janie's orgasm hit and hit hard. She wailed and cried out for joy as Marty pounded her slit. She could tell by the feel of his cock that she was soaking everywhere with her juices. She felt Marty jerk several times and hold his breath followed by the warm gush of cum deep into her hole. This caused Janie to roll through another shattering climax. Even though she had cum twice in the last several minutes, her body was telling her she was just pre heating the oven; she wanted more, lots more. Janie felt a great loss when Marty slowly removed his cock from her pussy. Looking to Sam and Kara still fucking away on the bed in front of her, she became enthralled with how Sam's cock was burrowing into Kara's hole. As Sam was pumping his cock out, Kara's pussy lips would cling to his dick as if saying, don't leave. Janie felt her horniness reach another level watching this.

Suddenly she felt something warm and wet on her cunt. Janie had contracted her vagina before and knew that some of Marty's cum load was seeping out, but this new sensation was delightful. Peering back, her eye's opened wide as she witnessed her friend Amber burrowing her tongue and lips into her slutty hole to fish out the fresh cum. Shocked at first never having a woman engage her this way; Janie quickly enjoyed these new sensations, as she used her hands to spread her box open. Amber reciprocated by driving her sticky tongue in deeper and vacuuming up the love debris.

The bed shaking became more pronounced as Sam was hurling his body into Kara's with more intensity as his climax was fast approaching. With a yell of extreme pleasure and contraction of his balls, he emptied himself into a welcoming vessel, namely Kara's pussy. Sam grunted for a minute or two as he forced the remnants of his cum out.

All this activity was changing Janie into a more sexually charged female as her desire to explore engulfed her. As Sam lifted himself from Kara, Janie beckoned her over. Turning over on the bed and scooting up, Janie positioned Kara above her face and hand waved Amber to resume her duties to her cunt. If she was going to explore the "other" side, she was going to do it in a big way. Janie had always loved the flavor and texture of come, but this was via a new source and she wanted, no needed it.

So with Kara letting flow the love mix of cum and her juices into Janie's waiting mouth, Janie had more cunt lapping done by Amber. Janie's was having a steady flow of orgasms, not as powerful as from getting fucked, but delightful more the same with a constant state of bliss.

Both Sam and Marty were enthralled by the action if front of them and they gingerly worked their cocks to new erections. Marty got his stiff first and stepped behind Amber and eased his prick into her pussy. Amber moaned out her approval and drove her ass back into the spear that had unfolded her hole. It wasn't long before Amber was more involved in her fucking than licking out her friend's cunt and disengaged herself from Janie.

Janie felt a little empty but still lovingly tasted on Kara's pussy. Janie's pussy did not stay uninvolved for long as another surprise unfolded for the sex deprived new bride. Sam, still working on a semi stiff pecker, began to feast on her cunt as his wife had just done. To think some of Marty's cum may still be lurking inside gave Janie a new spark of depravity.

Amber was receiving a superb fucking from new friend Marty and she started to climax with urgency in her throat. The bed was in a constant state of movement and Janie found it ever more difficult for her mouth to stay attached to the draining pussy above her. She also felt several disconnects with Sam's oral skills with her own cunt.

Kara had several orgasms from Janie's wonderful tongue, and shortly thereafter, raised herself away from Janie and confessed to needing a break. Janie did not have long to take a deep breath, because a wet and coated cock came her way via Marty. He inserted his big dick into her eager mouth and Janie sucked and licked with a vengeance. She had always loved to suck cock and drink cum from the source, but this had the added value of her friend's pussy sauce.

Janie gazed to the side to see both Amber and Kara, both naked and a light sheen of sweat on their overheated bodies, pour some wine and go out to the balcony to revel in the moonlight. Janie did not envy them, she had what she needed before her and it was a double to boot.

Janie's desire was peaking again and with Marty's log on her lips, implored Sam to fuck her. The ever reliable Sam wasted no time and lifted sweet Janie's legs in the air and placed them on his shoulders. Pushing downward, it forced Janie's ass up and out, exposing her cunt upright. Sam drove his hard cock in swiftly, taking the air out of her lungs. Sam was in a heightened state himself and was at ramming speed in no time. Janie was cresting and began cumming non stop. During this, Marty's cock had become hard again.

Janie had been had anal before and enjoyed it. She just never had two hard cocks available at the same time and she had some devilish thoughts. When her mouth was clear of Marty's cock she told Sam to stop and get on his back. Again as before, Sam did not hesitate, but he was anxious to resume his fucking with the way his dick was quivering up and down. Janie straddled his body and with a quick guiding hand had placed Sam's cock at her hole and impaled herself. She now let Sam grab her ass cheeks and prime his tool deeply into her cunt. She told Marty to finger her ass and get her ready to receive him. Marty, like Sam, wasted no time in doing what was requested.

The touch of one then two fingers into her rectum as well as the smacking cock in her pussy, were cresting her waves of pleasure again. The anticipation of being double fucked for the first time made Janie squirt on Sam's cock. The bed was getting soaked from this and the other fluids that had been flowing onto it.

Janie knew she was ready when Marty's middle finger had penetrated her ass past the ring. When he moved his finger from side to side, she had another orgasm. She wallowed in this feeling, never having cum so much and so often over a timeline like this.

Janie's ass felt naked as the bed was moving to the movement's of Marty getting into position. One thing Janie had no anticipated was the size of Marty's cock. She had seldom had someone that size in her cunt, never one in her ass. It was too late, as Marty touched her rosebud and pushed gently past her ring and slowly grinded his cock in. Janie experienced a sudden fullness as Sam had stopped pumping while this new intruder was coming in. When she felt Marty's balls on her backside, she knew he had lodged in as far as he could go. When Sam sank his meat into her to the balls, Janie came again from the realization of having at least a foot and a half of cock imbedded in her body.

Both guys began to pound her, alternately as well as simultaneously to ongoing shrieks of ecstasy. Both Amber and Kara came back inside from the balcony with empty glasses to witness the debauchery themselves. Janie's lust was insatiable and urged her fuckers for more speed and deeper thrusting. The exertion on the men was telling, red bodies, sweat dripping and gulping air passageways. The bed, also soaked, helped to relay the wet smacking noises of the pummeling bodies.

Amber and Kara refreshed their wine glasses and watched in awe as Janie got the fucking of a lifetime. The slut was taking all the guys could give her and remained in a euphoric state of being. The frenzy however could not continue as the inevitable explosions had to happen. Close, but not at the same time, Sam and Marty released their loads deeply into Janie's ass and cunt. She in turn flexed her muscles and milked every drop she could from their ball sacks. When they could jerk no more, they all collapsed on the bed in a heap, sucking for air and coolness. Amber and Kara were so overwhelmed that they started to applaud the fuckers for their performance.