Janie's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, girl," Lee said. "I want to take you from behind. I want you doggy-style."

"My pleasure, sir," Janie said as they disentangled. Janie got on her hands and knees and could feel Lee rubbing his cock against her pussy. Julie's face was contorted and her mouth open, clearly beginning an orgasm. Impulsively Janie bent over and covered the other woman's mouth with hers. Kissing her hard, Janie forced her tongue into Julie's open mouth. Julie cried out against her face. Janie kissed her harder as the woman began cumming harder. Suddenly Janie felt Lee's cock slam all the way into her. Abandoning the kiss, Janie cried out at the feel of fullness in her pussy.

Again and again Lee slammed into her, his balls bouncing against her thighs. Janie moaned with every stroke. Next to her, Julie seemed to be recovering and Stan moved to mount her. "Give me that cock, big guy," Julie commanded. "Fuck me hard, deep and hard." Meanwhile Lee continued fucking Janie 'deep and hard,' driving her closer to another climax.

Janie felt something on her clit. Glancing down, she realized that even while Stan was banging away at her, Julie had reached between her legs and was rubbing Janie's sensitive nub. This pushed Janie over the edge again. She buried her face in the mattress, her body paralyzed by pleasure. Lee held still, his cock deep inside of her, riding out the waves of her passion. As the orgasm eased, Janie could feel the dick inside her begin to swell. "Yes," she cried out to him. "Cum for me, make that big thing cum in me. Fill me up, fill my cunt." Immediately the rod in her began to pulse, firing volley after volley of hot cream into her. "That's it, that's it. Give it to me. Give me your hot cum. It feels so good, so good." Another minor orgasm hit Janie as Lee continued to shoot off into her while Julie pinched her clit.

As their combined orgasm faded, next to them Julie cried out, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, I"M CUMMING." Spent, Lee laid halfway across Julie's back as they both watched his wife's orgasm. Suddenly, Stan threw his head back and he too cried out. As they watched, Stan emptied his balls, filling Julie's cunt as Lee had done to Janie.

"Fuck, that was good," Julie said when their climaxes were over. "How 'bout you, Janie? Was he as good as I said?"

"Oh yeah, that was the best fuck I've ever had." Turning to Lee she said, "Thank you." Then to Julie, "And thank you for sharing him."

"Glad you enjoyed it. He's got plenty to go around."

The two women sat up with their backs against the wall as Lee went for a washcloth. He returned, cleaning himself. Julie took the cloth from him, and gently wiped Janie clean of the cum leaking from her. She then leaned over and kissed Janie on her pussy.

Lee handed Janie a second washcloth which she used to clean Julie, realizing for the first time that Julie was shaved clean of all pubic hair. "Oh, what the hell," Janie thought, as she reciprocated by kissing the older woman on her naked pussy lips.

Sitting back up, Julie put her arm around Janie and gave her a hug. As Julie started nuzzling her neck and squeezing her tit, Janie realized what the woman was leading up to. "Uhh, thanks, Julie," she whispered. "But I don't think I'm ready for this - not yet anyway. Let me get used to things first."

"Sure, honey. You are just such a sweetheart I have trouble resisting you." With that, Julie pulled back but kept her arm around the younger woman.

To herself, Janie said, "And I'm having trouble resisting anything right now." Janie had never experienced such a sexually charged atmosphere and didn't know just how far she would go. "Hell," she thought, "I just fucked a sixty year old stranger then kissed his wife's cunt. I guess I must be ready for just about anything." Looking around the room Janie saw that the mattresses were completely occupied. On their right, Bette and Jenny were in a 69 position. Bette, who was on the bottom, had her mouth pressed against the other woman's crotch and was making muffled pleasure sounds. Janie squirmed with uncomfortable excitement watching the black girl's tongue dipping into her neighbors pussy.

On her other side, Ted was lying on his back with Nora straddling him. Janie could see his cock buried in her as she rocked back and forth. As Janie watched, Lee walked over to the fucking couple, letting Nora take his long dick into her mouth. "Damn," she said softly, "doesn't he ever get enough."

"Not hardly," Julie said. "But it'll take her a while to get him hard again. You made sure of that, girl." Janie smiled, taking this as the compliment for which it was intended. "Lee enjoys letting Nora give him head because she's one of only two women who are able to deep-throat him. I sure can't get that whole thing in my mouth, and I've been sucking it over 30 years."

"So, who's the other?"

"Jenny. She is the master at oral sex - both cocks and cunts."

Janie shivered at the thought about Jenny going down on her, as she was now doing to Bette's obvious pleasure. Then Janie spotted what she was really interested in. Against the far wall Troy was standing alone with his fat dick in his hand. He was slowly stroking himself as he watched the action on the floor. Catching his eye, Janie inclined her head in invitation, and the big guy carefully made his way over until he was standing in front of her. Janie was struck with how huge the black man was towering over her.

"I'm ready now," Janie said as she reached up and took his cock in her hand. She could just get her hand around it. Janie pulled it closer to her face, then rubbed the satiny skin of his head against her lips. "Nice cock you've got," Janie said.

"Glad you like it," Troy answered.

Janie cupped his balls in her other hand. "Damn," she said, "these are as big as the rest of you." Looking up at his face, Janie commented, "I'll bet you could drown a girl with these if you came in her mouth."

"Well, not quite," he answered. "But they do seem to spill a lot."

"I'll bet." Janie ran her tongue around his crown then down the underside of his shaft until she was licking he sac. Gently she sucked one of the huge balls into her mouth and flicked her tongue around it.

This elicited a quiet "ummm" from the big guy.

She then licked back up his cock, noting with pleasure that it was now longer than before. She spied the milky white pre-cum oozing from him and lapped it up. Then she used the tip of her tongue like a spade, digging into his slit for more of the salty juice he was leaking. "Tastes good," she commented before taking the head entirely between her lips. It was a stretch, but she managed to get the top half of the fat tool into her mouth. Milking him slowly with her mouth, she enjoyed the taste and feel of him leaking onto her tongue. Finally she took him out and whispered, "Fuck me."

"I thought you'd never ask," he responded eagerly.

"Me on top, though," she cautioned. "I'm not sure I can take this big thing."

"No problem," he said, quickly lying down on his back.

Once again, Janie positioned herself above an unfamiliarly massive cock. And once again, she lowered herself onto a hard dick, half amazed that her pussy could open wide enough for the thing to penetrate her. But penetrate her it did, until soon she was sitting on his thighs, feeling like she had a softball in her cunt. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," she said, rocking back and forth. If Lee hadn't already stretched her earlier, she wasn't sure she could have gotten it into her. This made the thing Fred regularly fucked her with seem like a miniature.

"Oh my god. Your pussy is so tight.." Troy moaned. "You are so fucking sexy." Troy reached up and squeezed her tits hard as Janie moved up and down on him, biting at him with her vaginal muscles. Somewhere near her a woman cried out in ecstasy. Troy grasped her by the hips and rubbed her hard against him.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuck," escaped from Janie's lips. "Do me hard, fuck me hard you sonofabitch. Fuckmefuckmehard!" Janie knew she was mumbling, but was only aware of the intense pleasure of being so completely filled by cock. Soon she was screaming unintelligible noises as streams of fire shot through her. Janie had never known anything as intense as this orgasm was even possible. Again and again she screamed as this huge black man continued to rub her against him with his cock deep in her cunt. As her climax finally subsided, Janie realized that once again she experienced a massive orgasm before her partner had cum.

"Goddam, that was fucking wonderful," she said. "I want you to cum for me."

"So do I," he answered breathlessly.

"Will you cum in my mouth?" she asked. "Can I suck you off?"

"Oh yes babe. Do it. Suck my cock."

12