Janie's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues to explore the bounderies of her sexuality.
4.2k words
4.04
33.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you cum in my mouth?" Janie asked. "Can I suck you off?"

"Oh yes, babe. Do it. Suck my cock."

Two days earlier Janie's husband had let her know he was going out of town on a "business" trip. "Sorry to leave you alone again, Honey, but the boss said I have to go to these meetings."

"Yeah, right," she had thought. "The only way this is a 'business' trip is if the girl you're doing is charging you. She should be, no better in the sack than you are." After 10 years of marriage, Janie was just tired of it. Tired of him being out of town all the time. Tired of the lies. And especially tired of the rotten sex they'd been having

Despite her discontent, it had still taken a lot of persuasion from her neighbor Bette to get her to attend this sex party. But here she was, kneeling in front of the fattest, blackest dick she'd ever seen. She'd already fucked it after being fucked by the foot-long dong of her new friend Lee. Plus, she fully expected to have sex with Lee's wife Julie later.

Slowly Janie took the big thing into her mouth. Excited by the taste of her own sex on it, Janie worked him in and out, licking and sucking as hard as she could. She pulled him out until only the head was between her lips and she ran her tongue around the crown. She could feel the pre-cum leaking from him and she slurped it up, enjoying the taste. Janie knew he wanted to cum, but she selfishly wanted this blow job to last as long as possible. Taking the cock out of her mouth, she ran her tongue down his sensitive underside, making him moan in his desire for release. Then she nibbled her way back up to the tip and sucked up the sweet cream leaking from him. She then licked back down until she was lapping at his balls.teasing the underside of his sac with the tip of her tongue. The way he was crying out told her that he couldn't hold out much longer.

Janie took Troy's balls in one hand, rhythmically squeezing them as she moved to suck the black monster fully into her mouth again. The width of this dick stretched her lips as wide open as it had earlier stretched her pussy. Soon Janie felt the balls contract. Troy gave out a yell as his cock exploded, semen hitting the back of her throat. Again and again he pulsed, flooding her throat with his cum. Janie tried to swallow it all, but there was too much of it cumming too quickly. She felt the liquid oozing out of the corners of her mouth as he continued to shoot off. Janie cupped her free hand under her chin, catching the cream that was escaping. As the volleys of cum started to slow to the point she could swallow all of it, she rubbed the overflow onto her tits.

With a huge sigh, Troy seemed to deflate all over as his orgasm ended. Janie removed the cock from her mouth and licked her lips. She then covered his head again and coaxed the final few drops from him. When she had gotten all he had to give, she said, "That was wonderful. I didn't know a man could cum that much. I loved it. Oh, and thanks for the incredible orgasm you gave me, too."

"Baby," Troy said, "that was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. Whoever taught you to suck cock has my everlasting gratitude."

With a pleased smile, Janie turned over on her back, Troy's arm around her. She laid there letting the semen harden on her breasts as she surveyed what was now going on in the room. On one side of the room, Pam was lying on her back. Ted and Lee were kneeling on either side of her. She had a cock in each hand and was alternatively taking one and then the other into her mouth. At the same time, Julie was working a large dildo in and out of Pam's cunt. Hal was dutifully videotaping the foursome. Janie noted that, as promised, he was carefully avoiding pointing the camera in her direction.

Directly across from her, Jenny was on her hands and knees with Stan banging her from behind. It made Janie shiver to see the way Jenny was looking at her pussy and licking her lips. "Seems like everyone wants me," taking pleasure at the thought even if she wasn't sure if she was ready for a woman. Just that afternoon Janie had been an uptight housewife with a philandering husband. Now she was a total slut with a well fucked pussy and cum drying on her tits. Plus she had women lusting after her. And she loved the transformation.

"Looks like my lady over there is interested in you, too," Troy said, referring to Jenny, whom he had brought to the party.

"So I notice,"

"She always wants the best."

Janie smiled at the compliment, even though the thought of what Jenny wanted to do made her nervous. But she had to admit it excited her, too. "Well, this girl needs a glass of wine," Janie said, changing the subject. She gave Troy a kiss on the cheek and got up. As she walked to the kitchen to get her drink, she realized how comfortable she was, strolling around naked in front of these people who had been strangers just a couple of hours earlier. Of course, they were all naked, too.

When Janie had her wine, she returned to the living room where Bette and Nora were sitting, talking. "Well Janie, looks like you've overcome your doubts. You having a good time?"

"I sure am. I had forgotten how great sex could be. It's been over ten years since I've had sex with anybody but Fred. I guess we've kinda gotten into a rut." After thinking a few moments, she went on, "I probably don't please him anymore than he pleases me. Maybe that's why he's been so anxious to get out of town to get laid."

"You're not letting him off the hook for banging some bimbo, are you?" Bette asked.

"And," Janie answered thoughtfully, "how many guys have banged this bimbo tonight? This is sure changing my thoughts about sex and fidelity. Fidelity may be more about trust than about who puts what body part where. Maybe sometimes sex should just be for the pure joy of it."

"It certainly seems you've given some joy to a couple of the guys tonight," Nora interjected. "And it appears some of the women are interested in sharing that joy," she said, indicating Julie, who was walking into the room.

"Jealous are you?" Julie responded kiddingly. "You only get half the fun, since you stick to the guys," she said, referring to the fact that Nora was the only woman in the group who was not bi.

"Yeah," Nora responded, "but while you ladies are off playing together, I get all the cock. And that's just the way I like it."

"And you're good at it too," Julie admitted. Turning to Janie, she observed, "Nora is the only woman besides Jenny who can deep throat Lee. I've been trying for thirty years and still haven't done it." Back to Nora, she asked, "Don't you girls have any gag reflex at all?"

"We've sworn a vow of silence to keep you ladies from finding out how we do it," Nora responded laughingly.

As Julie started to sit down next to Janie, she noticed the dried semen on the younger woman's breasts. "Looks like Troy baptized you. Let me get something a clean that up," she said as she went to get a washcloth.

"Girl," Nora said to Janie, "you are toast. Did you see the look in her eye?"

Janie had seen it, and it excited her. "Why the hell not," she thought. "Let her 'clean me up.' I've tried nearly everything else."

Julie returned with a warm cloth and began wiping the flaking cum off Janie's tits. When she had gotten all the stains off, she dropped the cloth and took the breast closest to her in her hand. Shaking it slightly in Bette's direction, she said, "Don't you just love a firm young tit?" Not waiting for an answer, she leaned over and took the nipple between her lips.

As Janie felt the nipple harden a soft "mmm" escaped from her lips.

"Like it, do you," Julie asked, then sucked on the other tit.

"Yes, it seems I do," Janie responded with a shiver. "I really do." Janie leaned her head back with her eyes closed, luxuriating in the pleasant feelings being created by the woman nibbling at her. Soon Janie felt a hand moving lightly down across her belly. She opened her legs slightly, giving the hand access to that special place. Eyes still closed, Janie felt Julie's fingers separate her pussy lips, then flick across her clit. "Mmmm," again from Janie as the older woman teased her most sensitive spot. She knew she was getting wet. A part of her brain wondered at her nerve, allowing another woman stimulate her like that. The rest of her brain was occupied with the thought, "Please don't stop." Quickly there was one, then two fingers inside her; probing and teasing and exciting. Somehow, Janie found her own hand on Julie's breast, squeezing the tit and pinching the hard nipple. With her other hand, Janie removed Julie's face from her breast and kissed her hard on the mouth. Julie continued finger-fucking her as their tongues dueled.

Finally breaking off the kiss, Julie said, "Let's go to the bedroom before I get rug burns on my knees. They both got up and, on shaking legs, Janie let the woman lead her down the hall.

Behind her she heard Nora comment, "Definitely toast."

When they got to the bedroom, Julie kissed her again, holding her close. Janie could feel her own hard nipples pressed into the older woman's slightly sagging breasts. For some reason, this excited her even more than the tongue Julie had thrust into her mouth. They broke the kiss and Janie laid down on her back, knees up and legs apart, ready to give in to the desire that she had been avoiding.

Slowly Julie lowered her mouth until it covered Janie's pubic mound. Janie could feel the tongue flicking around the edge of her clit. A moan escaped from her as Julie rubbed the flat of her tongue roughly over the swelling nub, before dropping down until it was teasing open her cunt lips. Julie fell into a rhythm, her tongue moving from the wet pussy up to the clit, and then back down to lick up more of the juice leaking out. Janie could feel the heat growing as she squirmed and forced herself against the hungry mouth at her crotch.

When Janie was on fire all over, the tongue pulled away and dipped lower. She felt it move on down between the crack of her ass. She had never felt anything like it before. "Unh, unh, unh," escaped from her as the tongue flicked across her asshole. "Oh my god," she cried as Julie penetrated her virgin ass. "Oh god, oh god, oh MY GOD." Julie continued probing her backside and used her thumb to tease Janie's swollen clit. Finally the tongue was pulled from her asshole and Julie ran it back up, trailing across her pussy until Janie's clit was between her lips. Janie felt one, then two fingers enter her pussy, exploring until they hit that nerve center which was her G spot. As Janie cried out, another finger was pushed into her butt. Janie rocked back and forth, Julie's slender fingers alternately fucking her in ass and cunt, until she seemed to explode all over. She bucked and bounced and shook as the orgasm engulfed her. As soon as her climax started to subside, the fingers inside her set her off again. Janie was oblivious to everything but the waves of intense pleasure that were rocking her.

Finally Janie could stand it no longer. Almost unable to breath, she roughly pulled Julie's face away from her sex. Realizing Janie's condition, Julie gently removed her fingers and watched with a smile as the girl struggled to catch her breath. When Janie finally seemed to regain her composure, Julie dipped her tongue down and lapped up the liquid that was now flowing out of the younger woman. When Janie pulled her away again, Julie moved up and kissed her full on the lips. Janie was intoxicated with the taste and smell of her own passion on the woman's face. "Fuck, that was wonderful. I've never felt anything like that before," she said with a satisfied smile.

"Glad you liked it," Julie said, kissing her again. "You have the sweetest pussy. Thank you for letting me taste it."

They kissed again, and Janie let her hands wander over the other woman's body. As the kissing continued, she ran her fingers over Julie's completely naked pussy, enjoying the smooth, soft skin. Julie gasped slightly as the woman's fingers slid into her cunt. "Oh yes," she sighed. "That feels good."

Janie knew what she had to do. Not just to reciprocate, but because of the desire she felt. Breaking off the kiss, she pulled her fingers out and slowly licked them. "Mmm, you're so sweet. Can I have more?"

"Oh god yes," Julie answered, her eyes half closed. "Please."

Janie nibbled her way down Julie's throat, then playfully bit at each of her nipples. Janie turned her body and slid down until she was lying between the other woman's legs with her naked pussy right in front of her. Julie touched it gently with her fingers, then eased the lips apart. She had never seen a vagina this close before, and she examined it almost clinically. "It's beautiful," she said aloud. Gently she blew into the damp opening, causing Julie to shiver. Then, touching her nose to it added, "And smells so nice. Can I taste it, Julie? Can I taste your cunt?"

"Oh yes. Please yes." Janie could see the opening in front of her leak wetness in anticipation.

Janie extended her tongue and ran it up and down the soft skin around the slit, then dipped it into her friend, tasting the bittersweet liquid seeping out. "Oh fuck yes," came out of Julie's mouth.

Janie licked upward, running her tongue around the outside of the clit, feeling it swell against her. Then she gently sucked it between her lips before moving back down to dip into the pussy once again. Over and over she repeated this, each time pressing a little bit harder, a little bit deeper as she could sense the woman getting closer to release. When she was sure Julie was nearing her peak, Janie abruptly moved her mouth away and watched as she slid a finger into the wet hole. She probed and explored, watching intently how the lips flexed and pulled at the digit. She then put a second finger in and forced them both deep. "Do you like that, Julie? Do you like my fingers in your cunt?"

"Unh-huh, unh-huh," was all the older woman could manage to say. Suddenly, Janie sucked the clit between her lips once more. Shaking her head, she sucked hard as she shoved her fingers in and out. Julie exploded with a scream, arching her back and forcing herself harder against Janie's face. Cum was gushing from her, soaking Janie's hand as the woman continued to cry out uncontrollably. As the climax seemed about the fade, Janie removed her fingers and shoved her tongue as deep in the cunt as she could, drinking down the woman-cum pouring out. With no warning, she shoved a finger into the woman's ass, triggering another, more intense orgasm. With both hands, Julie held her tormentor's face hard against her as she bounced and shook and screamed. Almost smothered with her nose against the wet clit, Janie continued to probe with her tongue while she finger-fucked the asshole.

Still shaking, Julie cried out, "Enough, enough," and pulled the face away from her. As the woman slowly calmed down, Janie pulled her finger out of Julie's butt. Then she gently licked at the pulsating lips before lightly kissing the clit.

Looking into Julie's still glazed eyes, she asked, "Did I do good?"

"Fuck yes," Julie responded. "You sure as fuck did." Laying her head back, Julie said to no one in particular, "That was so fucking nice." Then looking back down at Janie, added, "You are so good girl. You are a natural pussy-eater. Thank you." With a satisfied smile, Janie moved up and kissed her victim/lover hard on the lips. Both women continued kissing and licking cum from her partner's face a few moments before Janie turned over on her back where they lay cuddling.

"Are you sure that was your first time?" Julie asked. "You are so good at pleasing a woman."

"Well, I was taught by an expert. I just followed your lead, plus did what I knew would feel good to me."

"That's why having sex with a woman can be so satisfying. No need to tell her what feels good to you, she just knows."

"I suppose I should feel guilty," Janie mused. "Fred has this fantasy about seeing me with another woman. I always just blew it off, but now I know what I've been missing. He would have loved watching what we just did.

"What's it like, having your husband watch, and watching him do other women?" Janie asked curiously.

"It's always been so much a part of our sex life, I don't even think about it much," Julie answered musingly. "I do know, it excites me. Sharing him, seeing him pleasing and being pleased by other women is another way I can bring him pleasure."

"I wonder what it would be like if Fred was here. I'm almost certain it would make him a better lover. If it wasn't for the fact he's probably off fucking some other woman right now, I'm tempted to see if he'd like to come to one of these parties."

"Well Janie, maybe you two should talk about it," Julie responded. "It could work out if you both tried."

"Maybe I'll do that," Janie responded. "At least I no longer have any inhibitions left to worry about compromising anymore."

"No lady, you don't seem to have any inhibitions at all," Julie teased with a smile. "And I'm sure glad.

"But right now, I gotta go pee." With that, the older woman kissed her and got up.

"I think I'll just lay here a minute. Not sure my legs will hold me yet."

Janie lay in the empty room, thinking about what she had been doing, and what had been done to her. Then Ted came into the room. "You sure look relaxed," Ted observed as he stood over her, his limp dick hanging down.

"Just resting," Janie responded. Running her hand up Ted's leg and across his thigh, she asked, "Would you do me a big favor? I promise I'll reward you," she added as the tips of her fingers brushed his cock.

"Anything," Ted replied with anticipation. Janie smiled to see his cock twitch..

"Go get me a glass of wine."

"Your wish is my command," he replied, heading for the kitchen.

When Ted returned with her drink, Janie took a big swallow of it while Ted sank to his knees next to her. "Would you like a taste," she asked.

"Sure."

Janie then wet her finger in the glass, and rubbed the ruby liquid around her nipple. Ted leaned over and licked it off. "Want more?" With that she wet her other nipple, and Ted cleaned that one also.

"Now it's my turn," she said. Janie took hold of his cock and dipped it into the glass. Then she licked it clean. "Mmm, good. Think I'll have more." With that, she held it over the glass and coaxed a drop of pre-cum out of it, which fell into the wine. She swirled it around before drinking it down.

"Good," she said. "But better from the source." With that she set the glass aside and took the cock into her mouth. Softly sucking on it, Janie enjoyed the feeling of her new power as the dick grew and hardened against her tongue. She was so used to Fred, always hard and ready to go when he approached her. The act of taking a flaccid penis and bringing it to erection gave her an entirely different perspective on sex. Plus it was also a helluva turn on for both of them.

"Mmm, that feels good," Ted murmured.

Taking him from her mouth, Janie responded, "Yes it does." She then took just his head between her lips and teased it with her tongue. Again removing him, she said, "Would you like to fuck me now?"

"I sure would."

"Good," she said, sliding down and spreading her legs. Ted positioned himself on his knees between her thighs. She could feel his cock head rubbing against her lips. He wasn't completely hard yet, "But hard enough," she thought as he entered her. "That's so nice," she said quietly. Playfully she bit at him with her vaginal muscles, eliciting an "ooh" from Ted. "You like?" she asked coyly.

"Oh damn yes," he sighed.

"So do I." Closing her eyes Janie smiled, savoring the sensations the cock was giving her. As he worked slowly in and out she could sense him continuing to harder. She thought that she probably would not cum again, she had already had so many orgasms. But she certainly enjoyed the feelings of of fullness and satisfaction as the dick continued to grow inside her.

12