Janie's Slut Adventure

Story Info
She dreamed of being a bad girl, then made it happen.
5.1k words
4.35
135k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

The place was silent when she entered. A few men and one couple looked at x-rated videos for sale or rent, another couple was checking out the vibrators and other sex toys, and two men were perusing the magazines that featured bare breasted women on the cover.

Janie was nervous. A woman alone, she was now in an adult bookstore. True, no one would recognize her. They were far from home, away on vacation, and she wondered if she could really fulfill the fantasy she and Rob had long discussed.

They had parked outside and he had entered first. She could see him now standing off to one side, alone, but watching. She did not acknowledge him, but saw him smile.

"Hello, miss," said the man at the counter.

With that several of the men turned to look. What they saw was almost beyond belief. Here was a woman of extraordinary beauty, buxom and tall, with long blondish hair than reached down her back, and with the face of a goddess.

What's more, she was dressed in a most provocative manner. High heels, of course, and stockings. But the black skirt was so short that she did not even need to bend over for anyone to see that it did not fully cover her ripe, round bottom. Beneath it she wore nothing. No panties. She had flashed before, and loved it. She was determined to give men glimpses of her pussy now, and, if she could muster the courage, much more.

On top, she wore a bright red t-shirt, one emblazoned with the Playboy logo. With no bra beneath, her firm breasts jutted defiantly outward. They were magnificent. True, they were larger than a few years earlier, but after her first child, she knew her heavy tits needed some work. She had them lifted, and at the same time went from at 36C to a DD cup. On a trim, muscular, well-toned body, they were astounding. Her nipples were already hard, just from the anticipation of what might happen today. They pushed outward and were clearly visible.

And then there was that face.

It was at once angelic and sultry. Her puffy, pouting lips were a dark shade of red. Rob told her the bright lipstick made her look slutty. She loved that thought.

And the eyes. Green-blue irises that shimmered and gleamed in a pool of white, they seemed to glow with fire. If the eyes are truly the gateway to the soul, then Janie's were an invitation to lust.

Now, they swept across the room, taking in the overall view, but stopping to linger on each man. Most had paused in their perverted search to stare at what they could only believe was an apparition. There were women who made a living as models, or as porn starts, who could not hold a candle to the voluptuous creature they saw before them now, yet here she was, real, alive and thrilling just to look at.

Janie would like to have glanced briefly at each of the men, but her own gaze lingered on each man, silently evaluating them for their sex appeal. Her eyes would meet with each of them, and while she would have liked to look away, it was they who, for the most part, lowered their eyes first, perhaps intimidated by her lush beauty. One or two, however, met her gaze head on, and smiling.

"Can I help you look for anything," said a voice, and she realized the clerk, a rather good-looking young man, was speaking to her.

She turned to face him, and saw his eyes dip involuntarily to her bosom. It happened every time. She had learned not to resent it, but to bask in the admiration. When he looked back up, she smiled.

"I just wanted to see what kind of fun things you have," she said. Motioning around the large room, she continued. "It looks like you have plenty."

"Is there anything specific you are thinking of," he said, his boyish face breaking into a grin.

"Well no. But I think I will know it when I see it."

His eyes dropped again to her tits, and this time they stayed there for more than an instant.

When he looked up again, he was blushing.

How cute, she thought.

"Well go look and let me know if I can be of any assistance," the clerk said.

A twinkle came to her eyes and she shifted her weight just slightly. "Oh, I will," she said, and winked.

She began to walk around the store...slowly, leisurely, the high heels pushing up her bottom so that it swayed with every step. She knew men were looking at her, but now she concentrated on looking straight ahead, moving toward the sex toys displayed along one long wall.

The truth is that Janie would have been sexy wearing a feed sack, and with a cast iron bra, and granny-panties. Nothing could hide her natural sensuality. What she wore today just emphasized it. When she moved in that languid way, she undulated, he body swaying, her large breasts moving up and down. Not a single man in there was watching anything else but her as she walked across the room.

Janie could feel their eyes on her. It pleased and excited her even more. She could feel a growing wetness between her legs. Not much yet, but she was confident there would be more.

She stood looking at a set of Ben Wah balls, admiring their silver finish, wondering how they would feel thrust up inside her as she walked. She looked down the aisle to see two men just standing, magazines in hand, but looking intently at her.

Slowly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, she bent over to pick up an item from the bottom shelf, turning slightly so her rear was toward the two men. Casually, she lingered at her task, as if she could not decide which item she wanted. In truth, there was nothing there she wanted, but she felt her short black skirt ride up in back. She knew that most of her bottom was exposed, and with her legs just slightly apart, she also knew the two men could see the pussy lips of her vagina.

I wonder if the moisture shows, she thought.

"Oh my god look at that," one of the men said aloud. She could barely hear him, but the other man spoke more loudly. "Damn!" he said.

Janie stood, turned and walked down the row of toys, stopping this time in front of a rack of something called a "Butterfly." There were dozens of different models, most in pink or pale blue, and she realized the straps were so a woman could fit the buzzy toy over her hips and hold it against her clit. Hummm, that was something she would like.

The two men could still see her, and she supposed others in the room were also watching.

With deliberate ease, she sank to her haunches, stooping as she held one of the butterfly vibrators in her hand, studying it intently. The skirt was so short that anyone at ground level could have seen right up it. Janie slowly spread her legs apart, and the skirt rose higher. Now anyone with a direct line of view could see what she wanted them to see -- her very private hole, her precious kitty, open, pink and gleaming with droplets.

She stayed there, pretending to be unaware that she was flashing her pussy.

She knew well what she was doing. She was teasing, and if the men gathered in that dirty bookstore had any sense, she would do much more than just tease. The thought made her tingle, and she actually gave a slight chuckle.

As if he was reading her mind, one man walked from across the store toward her. She did not rise.

He paused directly in front of her, a man of perhaps 40 or so. He did not smile as he said: "I wish my wife was more like you." His hand went to her shoulder and touched her gently. "You are beautiful."

With that he walked away. She stood.

As she looked around, Janie could see that the men in the room were no longer spread out. Most of them were in aisles close to her. She was the center of attention, and she loved it.

A man wearing a blue sports jacket caught her eye, and smiled. He smiled back.

She looked around the store and when she looked back at the man, he was nearing her. He looked nice, sharply dressed. She stood waiting, and when he approached her, his hand moved to touch her breast.

Not to grab her, but merely to use his fingers to trace along the outline of her sheer bra. He took his time, touching unhurriedly. He stopped moving his fingers and left them resting on her. With a sign, he moved away. She heard him softly say "oh well" and wondered why he had not stayed to touch her more. She wanted that, needed that.

Janie began to walk around the store. She felt bolder now, but still tentative. Just how much could she really do today...how much of the fantasy she and Rob had discussed would come true?

She paused at a magazine rack. The covers featured lovely women in various positions. Some of the covers featured blatant sex, while other had the women exposing herself at one angle or another. She picked up one of the more explicit ones, one with a hard cock being sucked by a brunette, and began to leaf thru it.

As she stood there, the two men who had made comments about seeing her exposed pussy walked up. One stood on one side, one on the other.

"You are a sassy young thing," said one of the men. He reached over and took the magazine from her hands. He flipped to a page that showed the same brunette as on the cover, only now with two men...one in her mouth, the other with just the tip of his hard penis entering her pussy lips.

"You like that picture," the man asked.

Janie found she could not speak.

The other man put his arm around her waist, but did not pull her. Now he spoke:

"She seems very quiet for such a wild lady."

The arm now went from her waist to her bottom. The hand just rested there, not even squeezing, but it sent a shock thru her entire body.

She realized the men were now positioned slightly behind her. Anyone else in the room might guess what was happening, but no one else could see.

"Oh she is a wild thing, that's for sure," said the other man. "She can't take her eyes off these fuck pictures."

"Is that right, miss," said his partner. "Do you like to see that...or would you rather be fucking."

At the use of the word fucking his hand left her bottom, only to reach lower a second later, touching the back of her leg just below her skirt.

She jumped involuntarily, but she did not speak or move away.

The hand on her leg moved upward...quickly...and touched her pussy.

Janie thought she would faint.

A finger moved between the lips and she knew the man could feel her wetness. As he moved his finger up into her, she knew he could feel how open, how ready, she was.

Her eyes were now closed. The other man took her hand and held it tightly.

"Oh you sweet thing. Just feel. That's right. Keep you eyes closed and let him do it."

Two fingers were inside her now, moving. Slowly at first, then faster. Only seconds seem to pass before she knew she would cum right there, right then, standing in an adult bookstore with people all around.

When she climaxed, she still had enough control not to cry out. But anyone watching would have seen her body shake.

Moments later the fingers were gone, and the hand holding hers.

She opened her eyes, put her hand on the rack to steady herself. The two men were moving away as if nothing happened. They walked to the door and exited, not even pausing to look back.

After a few minutes Janie had recovered enough to look around. A younger man with sandy hair and brown eyes stood in the same aisle, looking at her.

"That was beautiful," he said. He moved to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you."

Then he, too, moved away.

Janie began to walk around the store again. Over in one corner she saw Rob. He was pretending to look at some toy, but she saw he was really looking at her. He smiled. Her eyes went to his crotch and she saw he had made a tent. His prick was erect and pushing the material outward.

At a slow pace, she moved about. When she got near Rob, she again lowered herself to her haunches to pick up an item from the bottom shelf. "Wanna fuck me, big boy?" Her voice was a whisper.

Rob looked surprised and moved away, moving quite quickly, as if he were afraid of her.

She laughed to herself and put the toy she held back on the rack.

When she arose it was to see a man walking toward her.

Chapter Two

He was dressed in work clothes...denim pants, a plaid shirt...and he was built like a worker: thick, even massive, but not overweight.

He pretended not to see her, but as he moved past, she felt like what might have been a touch on her bottom. Ever so slight, ever so gentle. He did not pause, did not speak, did not turn around to look back at her. But her eyes followed him.

He was tall. Perhaps 6 foot 1, or more. She had noticed his eyes were a light brown, as was his hair. A clean shaven face, and not bad looking, she thought. Now, as he walked away, she saw that his pants were just the right size, the fabric tightening over a cute, tight bottom.

He paused, picked up some sort of package, turned.

Their eyes met, and he smiled.

It was a smile that cut right into her. She felt her pussy quiver, knew more wetness was instantly building.

She was really quite wet now, and she knew from past experience is was not thin, watery fluid that began to drip out of her pussy and down her thighs; it was thicker, heavier, a white filmy liquid that moved oh so slowly, so sensually, down her leg.

She could smell it now, a warm, musky odor, the unmistakably smell of sex, the reek of a woman in heat. She wondered if anyone who came near her could also smell it, and she hoped so.

She wanted everyone in the place to know she was aroused and leaking from her hole...that she was feeling hot and not a little slutty.

He was still smiling as he walked back toward her.

In back of him, further away, she could see Rob watching. She wanted that, They had talked about it often, about her going to an adult bookstore and being wild. How wild had varied with her mood during the discussion. At times, especially if their talk had been in the midst of fucking, the fantasy had gotten really wild.

Now it was not fantasy, it was real, and her pulse quickened as the stranger approached.

She wanted to smile, but could not. She was nervous, on edge. But strangely, she was not afraid.

"You are a brave young woman to come in here alone," he said to her, stopping close, but not too close.

"Oh not really," she replied. Now she was able to smile. "There are plenty of people around. I'm not afraid." She said it defiantly, then tossing her long hair, she added in a softer voice: "Well, not very afraid."

"My name is Art," he said. He did not offer his hand, as if afraid she would refuse it.

"Mine is Janie," she replied.

His voice was a deep, rustling Baritone. Of course, she thought, it would have to be. From the front she could now concentrate on his face. It was rugged and tanned, the features sharp, the chiseled look of a he-man. He seemed relaxed, at ease talking with a beautiful woman in a sexual locale. She was surprised at his self-assurance, but pleased.

"So why are you here," he asked.

"I'm not really sure. I do know I've always wanted to see what was inside these kinds of places." She paused. "I might buy a toy or two." And then she giggled.

He laughed, too, joining her. "Are you married?"

"That's a pretty personal question," she said, but held up her hand to show her wedding ring.

"And hubby doesn't know, or doesn't mind?"

"What hubby doesn't know won't hurt him...or me."

He nodded. "And do you always dress like this?" He motioned with his hand, sweeping downward from her bosom to her feet.

Again she giggled. "No."

"Well you look hot," Art said, and in a most natural gesture moved one hand to her waist.

She did not move away. The hand felt warm, and his touch, she realized, was just what she wanted at that moment.

"Thank you, Art." And she flashed him her best smile.

"Are you looking for anything else?"

She paused, longer than she realized. "Maybe."

"Like what?"

"Well I've heard about the video booths they have in back. I've always wanted to see what they are like."

He made no reply. He did not even nod.

His hand moved ever so slightly on her waist. She wanted him to move it to her bottom, but he did not, just kept it there, moving with slightly more pressure.

They just looked at each other, and this time it was she who dropped her eyes.

Oh, she thought, this one knows.

She heard some movement near her and looked up to see the one couple moving past, both of them looking at her, not smiling, but not unapprovingly either. Across the top of a magazine rack she could see the top half of Rob's face. It was flushed and intent, but the eyes were smiling. I hope he is enjoying this, she thought.

"What," Art said.

She realized she had muttered aloud. "I said 'I enjoy your touch'," she said. Again she lowered her eyes.

"Good," he replied.

There was silence for what seemed a long time. He seemed to be considering something.

Then he spoke. "I am going outside for a smoke. Join me." It was not a question, it was a command, and he turned without even waiting for a reply.

She stood there. Her eyes glanced around the room. She noticed others watching her now. Apparently a few more men had entered, and the couple stood pretending to look at something but clearly watching her.

The door has hardly closed behind Art when she nodded to herself and followed him.

Outside, it was dark. Art stood a few yards from the door. She had expected to see him smoking a cigarette, but instead he held a pipe, which he was lighting as she approached. The smoke curled up in continuing wisps, shimmering in the reflection from the neon lights of the bookstore.

The light from his match glowed on his face, emphasizing his ruddy tan.

"You came," he said, and without another word removed the pipe from his mouth and kissed her. It was a hard, passionate kiss, and she seemed to just melt into him. At that moment she did not care who might see, for her internal lust was controlling her. She could feel his hardness press against her, one hand behind her head, pressing her against his as he kissed her with an ardor that flamed more when his impatient tongue thrust into her, and she responded in kind.

For long moments he held her, kissing her, his hand moving on the back of her head, stroking, pushing her face against his.

When he stopped and stepped back, she gasped for breath.

"Oh wow, she said."

He grinned. "I know why you came here, Janie."

"And what is that?"

He laughed. "Well is certainly isn't to buy a sex toy. Not dressed like that."

Art took a puff from his pipe, then pointed toward the parking lot. "Let's go sit in my car."

She hesitated, and he continued.

"Come on. It is safe. Lots of people around, and lots saw you come outside with me."

He reached for her hand.

They walked to his car hand in hand, not saying a word. He did, indeed, know what she was there for. He opened the passenger side door for her. With the light that came on inside the car, he watched her sit, and she realized she could see her pussy before she swung her legs around.

When he entered the car he moved toward her without pause. One hand went beneath the short skirt, forcefully, grasping her pussy. The other hand went around her and held her as they kissed again.

The fire between her legs was hot...hotter than she had felt in many months. When first one finger, then two, slipped between her lips to enter her, her body arched involuntarily and she pushed back against them, helping to push them further into her.

"Ah, wet," Art said, removing his lips from her and watching her face as his finger continued to probe her. "Very wet. I like that."

"Yes," she said, gasping in a low, guttural voice. She thought she would climax right there, moments after his fingers went into her. Then she knew she would. Seconds later, her body was convulsing in a wild bucking motion, waves of illicit pleasure sweeping through her body.

"That's it. That's is baby. Cum for me...cum good." She heard his voice as if far away, but it reached her nonetheless, and she continued to cum, until at last his fingers slowed and the waves decreased.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers
12