Janie's Slut Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized her hands were around him, holding him. His face was inches away, with a look of wonderment.

"God, woman, you can really cum!"

It took a lot for her to simply say "thank you," her body not yet fully over the climax.

Art moved away. He unzipped his pants and took out a long, beautiful cock.

Even in the semi-darkness she could see that it was longer than Robs, and thicker.

He was about to say something when without prompting she moved quickly to place her mouth around the head of his erect prick.

"Ohhhhhhhh." he said.

She looked up and smiled. "There was a drop on top. Couldn't let that get away."

Then she went back down on him.

Janie loved to suck cock. She was always good at it. Now, fueled by a lust stronger than she has ever known, she was a wild animal.

One of his hands rested on her head, gently kneading her hair.

"Oh my," he said. "Oh baby, do it. Suck that cock. Ohhhh yes."

Her tongue swirled around the prick in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on it.

Her head twisted back and forth as she sucked, and licked. Then she moved further downward, to lick his balls...big heavy balls, loaded with cum. Then back to the head of his hard penis. She felt the strength there, the rigid thick prick pressing against the inside of her mouth. She felt the warmth, and the texture of his bare skin. She could even feel the ridges that traced along the length of it.

It went on and on, she savoring every moment of her debauchery, sucking a stranger in a car in the parking lot of a sex store, him moaning and grunting his approval of her work.

"Baby, you want me to cum?" Art said.

She lifted her head and looked him right in the eyes. She felt no shame. She felt like the slut she always knew she could be.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

Without bothering to put his hard prick away, Art opened his door and stepped out into the cool evening air. He walked around to her door, opened it, and taking her hand lifted her out.

She hardly had time to stand when he turned her around, and without even the need to lift her skirt, pushed against her ass. She felt his hardness against her lips...and then it was in her, plunging, hard, fast. He was out of control, a raging bull just plowing her over and over.

Her hands were on the top of the car, and she braced herself to push back against the throbbing cock that was just plain fucking her. No romance here, no gentleness, just the passion of sex... unrestricted no-holds-barred, block-and-tackle fucking. He was using her, using her pussy just the way any slut would want to be used.

Yes, that was it. She was a slut being used, being fucked hard against a car, knowing that there could be people watching and not caring a damn. All she wanted, all she knew about, was the existence of that big hard cock doing her.

"Oh god," she screamed. "Yes, yes, yes."

And then the words became a babble of noises issuing from her throat.

Her head rocked back and forth, her body thrust back to meet the fierce drive of this stranger's cock into her. It seemed like he reached places she had never felt touched that way. He was harsh, slamming into her.

And then, without warning or a word of any kind, the wonderful hot hard tool pulled almost out of her, and stopped moving.

He stood still, the head of his cock just a fraction of an inch inside her, his hands on her hips. She pushed back to get more of that prick into her, but his hands held her back from doing so.

"Wait," he said. "Just wait, you anxious slut."

She heard sounds emanating from her mouth and realized she was moaning. Oh God, let him put in back in, she thought. Let him give me that precious hard cock again, let him pound me.

"Do you want it?" His voice was deep and commanding.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes. Give it to me. Fuck me, yes fuck me!" Her cries of passion were loud. Somehow a part of her brain realized that there might be other people watching, people who could see her wanton behavior and hear her, but at this moment she did not care.

His prick now did push into her, but this time slowly....excruciatingly slowly. It pushed deep into her. She felt her pussy quivering; hungry for the hard fuck she needed, but still Art stroked slowly, ever so slowly. It was wonderful, and it was driving her crazy.

"Do you want that cock, baby," he asked.

All she could do was nod her head up and down and try to say yes.

"You are one hot bitch," he yelled, and drove the steel-hard prick deep into her with great force. Now he was fucking her like a piston, reaming her with force, pulling all the way out only to drive it back deep, deep into her. She could hear the squishy sound of her pussy as he fucked her, feel his balls bouncing against her ass with each deep thrusting stroke into her. The smell of sex reeked from her, and even more of her own fluids poured out.

She felt his penis swell inside her. He was getting ready to explode, primed first by her tongue and mouth and now by her sopping wet pussy. . She wanted it to go on forever, but from his fevered pace she knew he would not last much longer, and she was right.

"Do...you...want....my...cum?" His voice was strained from the superhuman physical effort.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," came from her mouth. She managed to say one word. "YES!"

And with that she felt his prick pulse inside her...jerking and twitching, touching the walls of her vagina, and she felt his cum. It was hot, the temperature higher than seemed normal. Most times she did not actually feel a man's sperm, but this time she did.

She felt the first blast of cum erupted into her, hitting something inside her, and her body responded. Violently, her whole body jerked as she came, and her pussy went into an uncontrollable clutching and releasing.

Some dark deep sounds came from him, grunts that were timed with each hard thrust into her.

His juice flowed into her.

Her body continued to convulse. She felt her own juices pouring out of her, certainly mixed with his, flowing down her thighs and onto her stockings.

God, I'm cumming all over myself, she thought, and another hard pulsation racked her body.

The waves increased and although she has never really stopped, she realized she was cumming again.

"God, that is quite a pussy," Art said, slowing his pace to feel her vagina grabbing at his penis.

Finally it slowed. The waves were still there, like a symphony of sexual feeling gradually fading.

His cock pulled out of her, and she felt even more hot liquid on her legs. They were shaking, and she would have fallen except for his grip on her bottom, fingers pressing into her and holding her from collapse.

For long moments they stayed like that.

She savored the feelings, the hot dirty feelings.

"You are some woman." He said at last in an almost normal voice. He turned her around and kissed her, this time a softer, deeper kiss.

Art asked for her telephone number. Her hands trembling, she wrote it on the back of a tiny piece of paper. "That's my cell number, but be discreet if you call," she said.

He just nodded, and walked back to his side of the car.

She watched as he drove off, not evening waving at her. As his headlights swept over the other cars, she saw a man sitting in a car not far away. Her car, she realized. Their car. The man was Rob.

Janie walked over to it. The window was down.

"Did you like that?" Her face sported a broad smile as she said it.

"God, baby...that was wonderful." Rob, too, was smiling. "Do you feel like a real slut now?"

"Yes I do. But not quite slutty enough yet." With that she spun on her heels and walked away, headed back to the front door of the sex shop.

Her night of lust has just begun. The descent of a goddess into depravity was not yet complete.

12