Janie's Summer Internship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I felt an orgasm building, Vivian slowed and almost pulled out. She kept the cockhead inside me and reached for the vibration knob. She placed it on the low setting, but I clearly felt the vibrations moving up the shaft and rattling my cunt. "Oh God, that's sooooo gooooood," I moaned. I clenched me teeth and actually felt drool escaping the side of my mouth, it was THAT good. Viv pulled out and teasingly ran the vibrating cockhead all around my pubic area, and rested it on my clit for a second.

"Yeah, fuck her!" Mariah urged when she saw me all blissed-out.

Then Viv began to really slam me with all her strength. My cunt was gaping. I was so fucking wet. There was no resistance, my cunt had fully surrendered. It was then an almighty orgasm ripped through me. I began wailing and convulsing wildly. The orgasm rose up from my stomach and spread out to my extremities, even to my clenched toes. The waves of pleasure peaked, peaked, peaked, and then crashed violently and I almost fell off the table. Luckily Mariah held onto me, and then shoved a finger into my tight little asshole. That act made my orgasm last for another ten seconds until I was humming loudly. My body went limp on the table and so Vivian ripped the cock from my pussy rather swiftly. All my girly fluids rushed out and soaked my thighs. I groaned and breathed like a banshee for a few minutes until I recovered. "Awesome," Mariah commented in her valley girl accent.

"More than awesome!" I declared weakly.

"My turn now!" Mariah demanded.

"Hold on, I'm tired Girl!" Viv breathed.

Mariah smirked, "No, I do you. You're too petite to fuck me good."

Vivian shot her a look. Two dominant women in one small room, I thought and rolled my eyes. Viv undid the harness and handed it over. "Only if I can get a shot at you too!" she whined. Mariah's a sucker for a whiner, so she agreed.

Mariah fastened the harness and pointed it at Viv's face. Vivian took the hint and fellated it. She tasted the strawberry flavor of the lube mixed with my juice and savored it. Mariah was too tall to get her at the same angle as Viv had gotten me, so she just pushed her up against the wall. I moved my body in between Viv and the wall and pressed my tits against hers. We kissed for the first time and she was sticky sweet from the flavored lube. She gasped into my mouth as Mariah entered her rather abruptly.

Each time Mariah pressed forward, Viv was pressed into me. I enjoyed being close to this sexy woman, and being able to look over her shoulder at another incredibly sexy women was even better. Mariah fucked her masterfully, and Vivian said so.

"Oh yeah, just like that, YES!" she urged.

I noticed Mariah staring into my eye. She was trying to get my attention. I looked into her dark eyes then followed her gaze to a display of butt plugs on the wall. She nodded at me so I grabbed a medium-sized one and slurped on it. Once it was wet, I handed it to Mariah. Viv was unaware of our plans because she was too busy groaning loudly into my cleavage. She felt the butt plug rub against her sphincter and her hazel eyes widened. Mariah coaxed it into place gently and was rewarded with an excited wail from Vivian's lips.

I took it to the next step and reached for two vibrators sitting on the wall, one was silver and one was gold. I turned them on and held the buzzing tips to her nipple rings. She went wild and bounced around in front of me.

As if suddenly reminded, Mariah stopped for a split-second and fumbled for the vibration button on the strap-on, then switched it on. Mariah and Viv groaned loudly in unison.

"This could make me cum," Mariah grunted as she bucked forward. She buried the shaft deep and ground softly in circles until they both started moaning in orgasm. I watched in awe as Mariah climaxed forward, her clit pressed on the vibrating crotch. Her juices actually ran out and down her legs to pool at her ankles. I was on my hands and knees in an instant to lick up the fluid trails.

Vivian collapsed against the wall without me there to support her. She sighed and groaned softly until her heart-rate became normal.

"Oh fuck, that was good!" Viv said breathlessly to no one in particular. Mariah smiled.

"I think we'll take it!" I said referring to "The Violator".

"Yeah, that's a no brainer!" Mariah sighed.

"I still get to do you," Viv told Mariah, her eyes flashing.

Mariah suggested, "How about we fuck on the floor, my legs are tired!"

"Sure, there's a comforter in the back room. I'll get it." Vivian left the room, her naked ass shaking, causing her tattoos to wave goodbye.

"That woman is unbelievable!" Mariah said in a faraway voice.

"Yeah, well, you're still mine for the next week!"

"Oh of course Sweetie, and I'm gonna fuck you raw with this new toy!"

I smiled at her and then looked up to see Vivian totally hidden under a mass of pink fur. She laid it out and fluffed it up for Mariah, then motioned for her to spread in missionary position. Mariah complied, and rubbed her sticky cunt to life again. I moved between her thighs and tongued her for about 30 seconds before Vivian shooed me out of her way.

Vivian had attached a different toy though. It was a blue jelly vibrating strap-on covered in little pearls. The pearls made seductive bumps all over the shaft that I knew Mariah would love. Vivian lubed the toy briefly before spreading Mariah's legs.

I could tell Mariah was not impressed with the position or the toy, but when Vivian worked her magic, she quickly changed her mind. Mariah was shocked at how much force Viv could deliver on each thrust. When Viv turned the vibrations on, Mariah gave in completely and her resolve melted away. I saw her eyes roll back as her body gave in to the feeling. She moaned appreciatively and humped her pelvis up to meet Vivian. Her large breasts rocked back and forth on her chest with the motion. Her silky light-colored locks fell all around her face like an angel, and contrasted well with Vivian's short brunette crop.

In a few minutes, the two had worked up a good rhythm and I could tell Mariah was on the edge again. Her breathing was a dead give-away as her climax neared. As she climaxed, Mariah scratched up and down Viv's back and grunted like a submissive slut. I was shocked, and excited. If Mariah could let such a small woman dominate her, I bet I could too. That thought really aroused me, so I climbed up and sat right on Mariah's sweet Filipino face and ground my cunt against her tongue.

All three of us fucked for a few more hours before deciding to call it a night. In the end, Mariah and I spent a combined $300 on sex toys. Of course, Vivian got a commission, so she was more than pleased at her retail skills. Mariah and I didn't tell her that it was mostly her hot body that sold us those toys...but I'm sure she already knew that.

*

Look for the last Chapter in Janie's Summer Internship! Mariah invites a man to join in the fun; and find out if Janie gets to dominate Mariah once again!

12