Janine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" What do you have in mind?" she said.

I will talk to you later tonight about my ideas. But, I think we should cover up those pretty tits of yours right now." I took the halter top, put it around her neck, adjusted the straps, and placed it over and around her breasts. I could not resist kissing and sucking on both her hard nipples. "You have exquisite tits, Janine. Your nipples stick out so nice. I love sucking them." Ohh, Bill, suck them now. I love it when you suck and kiss them. You can bite them, too, but not too hard." I leaned over and bit down lightly on her nipple while pinching and rolling the other. Then I increased the pressure somewhat. Janine shrieked and cried out, "Aiiieee! That's it!" She tensed her body and exploded in a squirming orgasm. "Oh my God, Bill! I am cumming and cumming."

I reached under her miniskirt and felt her pussy. She had soaked her thong and her feminine juice was running down her legs. "Well, Janine. You are going to have to change panties. I think that we will just take these off and not have you wear any tonight." I pulled her thong down and off her legs and helped her step out of them. I got a towel from her bath and wiped the juices from her legs and cleaned her pussy. Then I closed her top in such a way that displayed her cleavage well. I made sure it was easy to remove and expose her quickly.

I put her in front of the mirror, checked her front, then turned her around, inspected her back and told her she looked wonderful. I brushed her hair out and picked a lipstick for her. I applied her lipstick for her, then we finished packing her bag. We closed her house, locked the doors and went to the car. I held the car door for her, and admired her shapely legs and thighs as she sat in the passenger seat. I had no sooner got in and started the car than Janine was all over me. She was stroking my cock, telling me how much she wanted to suck it and stick it in her pussy. " Why don't you take it out and play with it, Janine?" She pulled it out of my pants and stroked it in her hands. "I can feel you swelling in my hand. I am really ready for you to slide this beautiful cock inside me and make me shiver with pleasure. I want you to fuck me and good. I reached over to her, kissed her soft lips, and slipped my finger into her pussy. She was flowing juices and my finger slipped into her easily. "AAAAhhhhh, Bill. That's so nice. Fuck me with your finger."

"Take your top off, Janine. Let's see those pretty tits. Let them swing free all the way to my house." Oh, God.....This is so hot, Bill. I want to fuck you so much. I am your slut tonight." I reached over and grabbed the hem of her skirt. "Raise your hips, Janine. I'm going to pull your skirt up. We are going to drive with your tits and pussy naked. I want you to play with my cock and keep me hard. Suck me now."

She leaned down and slid my cock into her throat and began bobbing up and down slowly. I had to make her stop sucking because she was getting me close to orgasm and I didn't want to cum yet. I had her sit up, pinch her nipples and finger herself. " If you make yourself cum I will eat your pussy when we get to my house," I said. "Umm," she moaned. That will be easy for me. I am so hot, it won't be long. Thirty seconds later she was screaming and thrusting her hips, caught in the throes of her cum.

We arrived at my house. I parked in my garage and triggered the remote to close the garage door. I leaned over, kissed Janine deeply, and whispered in her ear, " Welcome to my house." I put her top back around her swelling breasts, had her raise her hips again and slid her skirt down her thighs. I went around and opened the door for her, holding her hand to help her exit. There was a prominent wet spot where she had sat. "Oh, Janine! You have leaked pussy juice all over my car seat. I guess I will never wash it," I laughed. She smiled weakly. "I can't stop flowing. I am in another dimension. I am so hot for you. I need your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me soon."

She was unsteady on her feet and I helped her walk into my house, introduced her to my dogs, who promptly fell in love with her. I sat her down at my kitchen table and fixed a couple of drinks for us. "Would you like to go outside with the pups while I make us drinks?" I said. "Sure, I will take them out and look at your yard."

Janine came back inside, walked over to where I was sitting and gently settled onto my lap. She swung her legs over the arm of the chair, so that she was lying across me. She smiled and leaned against me, and we both sipped on our drinks. As she leaned against me her skirt shifted delightfully. It drifted upward, showing her lovely legs. I reached down and pulled it up. She shifted slightly, and I tugged it to her waist, exposing her pretty pussy. Janine drained her drink and set the glass on the floor behind her. Leaning into me, she wrapped one hand behind my neck, while the other unbuttoned my shirt. She lifted her head to my neck, and began licking and nibbling. She moaned and a shudder went through her hot and compliant body.

I removed her top, exposing her tits and began to massage her nipples, alternating, first one, then the other. Their hard points wiggled as my fingers flicked over them. Janine's chest flushed, and her breathing became more rapid. "Janine, you have the sexiest nipples. When you are aroused, they grow over half an inch."

"They are very sensitive and I love it when you suck and bite them," she said.

She shifted forward on my lap, and her dexterous fingers soon had my cock surging out, stiff and hard, spasming and twitching. She wrapped her hands around the shaft and pulled and stroked it lovingly. It felt wonderful. She pulled herself up on my torso, spreading her legs apart, and positioning the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She slid down on it till it was all the way in. It was like slipping on a small, wet, hot comfortable glove. We both moaned feeling the pleasurable sensations. Every inch of my cock could feel her around me; every fold and crevice opened to me. My hands worked on her exposed body. My fingers were on her lovely tits; her fingers were caressing her clit and my cock. I could feel her fingernails scratching the underside of my cock, where it was exposed under her. . I watched, fascinated, she slid her pussy up and down my shaft, her inner lips relaxing and contracting around me, twitching and spasming, eating my cock.

Janine began to moan loudly, telling me how good it felt, how close she was to cumming. Her ass was squirming all over my buried cock. Her tits wiggled and jiggled in front of my face. I captured one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking it. "Ohh FUUUCCCK, I'm cumming! Bite it! Suck it! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH, YEESSSSSSS! I'm THERE! OOOOOhhh, fuck me hard, sweetheart, shoot your hot cum up in me! IIIIIMMMMMM CCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!" Her body tensed all over, her cunt clenched tightly around my engulfed dick and I felt her juice run out of her cunt onto my balls and down my thighs. My orgasm swept over me. Pulling her thighs rigidly against me, I rammed into her, spewing hot semen deep into her. She moaned her pleasure and kissed me hotly with her soft lips. "God, Bill that was so wonderful! I love your cock in me. You are an awesome lover. You fuck me and make me cum better than anyone."

"Janine, I love fucking you too. You have the most awesome pussy. I love how it clenches and spasms on my cock and it has other nice assets as well." I was still hard in her, feeling my cock leaking sperm out of the tip.

"It tastes wonderful, and it squirts when you cum. It is also one of the prettiest I have ever seen. It is so bare and clean, and your lips are so well shaped. It is nice that you keep it bare and smooth. You certainly are a beautiful sexy woman. Pretty good tennis player, too."

I started to pull out of her, but she grabbed my hips and pressed me to her. " Ohh, stay in me, please! I love your cock inside me. It feels so hot." I pushed into her, as far as my cock would go. Her pussy clenched and grasped, milking my cock. She was whispering in my ear, licking my neck and sticking her tongue in my ear. "I love your cock, nice and long. It's fucking me, Bill. It's deep in me. Any longer and it would be in my womb. Fuck me...do it baby, fuck me now! Do it to my pussy!"

Janine sucked in her abdomen and pressed her hands hard against me in her tummy. It felt wonderful, so different. Amazingly, I felt my orgasm surging over my body. "Ahh Janine, I am cumming! Ohh Fuck! This is so good! Press your hands hard on me! I pumped cum deep in her, spasming in her grasping pussy. Janine screamed and her peak overcame her. I felt her juice stream out onto me. "Ohh Fuucccckkk Bill! This is awesome." We held each other, breathing heavily, coming down and enjoying the aftershocks of great sex. "OmyOmyOmyGod, I love it when you shoot cum into me. I can feel your dick swell and throb and I can feel it pulsing, pumping your sperm in me. It makes me feel so hot. I want to be your slut and fuck you and suck you, Bill. I want to love you."

"Mmm, Janine, anytime, hot woman, anytime."

I got up and got a towel to clean her off. "I really need a shower," she said. "Why don't you just jump in then while I get things ready for bed and I will join you?"

"Ok," she smiled. "That sounds good to me." She walked off to the bathroom with me admiring her beautiful ass, her cheeks swaying and jiggling sexily. She turned at the door, smiled at me; "I can feel your eyes on my ass. I love it that you like me. Come in the shower with me so I can clean you and feel your hot body."

I prepared the bed for us, lit some candles and poured some wine to drink. I got a couple bottles of cold water for us, too. I went to the bathroom, opened the shower door and got under the water with Janine. She hugged me tightly and began to wash me all over. We shared a pleasurable shower, and took turns drying each other off. I led her over to the bed, and laid her down before me. I smiled at her, admiring her fabulous feminine form. She was indeed a beautiful woman.

I kissed her deeply, caressing her face, moving to her arms and chest. I moved down, planting tender kisses on her swelling breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingertips, sucking her nips into my mouth and gently chewing them. She was mewling and wiggling under my attentions. "OOO Bill, are you ready so soon for more? You are making me hot and crazy with your tongue."

"Shh, just hush and enjoy, don't talk," I said. I turned her over onto her stomach, put a pillow under her tummy, raising her hips into the air. I caressed her ass and thighs lightly with my fingertips, eliciting moans from her. She began wriggling and undulating her hips. I began kissing her cheeks with little kisses and nips moving to her thighs. I spread her cheeks and kissed between them. "AaaGGHH, Bill! This is so intense, so hot! I licked around her rosebud, then rimmed it with the tip of my tongue. She screamed so loud I knew my neighbors could hear. I licked my finger and inserted it slowly and lightly into her ass. She slid back on it driving it into her. "OOOHHHHHHH GGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD. I'M ON FIRE! I want you to shove your cock in my ass and fuck me! DDOOOO ITTTTT NNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! Oh, please fuck me, fuckme, fuckme. Fuckme."

I reached into my nightstand and got my lube container. I had Janine take her hands and draw her raised asscheeks apart. The inner pink of her anus appeared, pulsing and throbbing. I poured a copious amount of lubricant to her rosebud and worked it in her ass with my finger. I shoved first one finger in and out then two, then three. All the while Janine was deep breathing and moaning steadily, still holding her cheeks apart. I covered the small, round opening with the tip of my cock. Pushing gently, the tip entered her sphincter. She slid back onto me, driving my dick to the hilt in her ass. I was amazed as I watched my cock disappear in her torrid ass. She gasped and yelled, "God, it's all the way in me. I feel you deep in me. I am so full. Fuck me now, I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Her hands fell from her white ass, one slipping under her pussy, and the other she put under her face. She caressed her sensitive pussy with her fingertips and moaned, " All yours, Bill. Fuck me as hard as you want. Fuck my ass, Bill." I bent down and kissed the back of her neck. She twisted her head and our lips met in a hot, wet kiss. Then I leaned back, let her get comfortable, basking in the warmth of her ass. She moved her buttocks in a slow circular pattern, and my cock ensconced in her ass, a prisoner inside her, followed obediently. Somewhere along the line I started to piston my dick in her ass, watching as my slick cock withdrew from her tight hole, then sliding back in. Her anal ring pulsed and seemed to try to keep me from leaving. It hugged my shaft tightly and the sensations were majestic. The dual cadence of our syncopated rhythm sent me to a high that no words could describe. The sweet fervency of fucking this luscious woman was a sensational banquet.

I settled into a steady rhythm of fucking, and she used her hand to caress my balls as I slid in and out of her. "OOHHHH, Bill." She whimpered. "Do it. Fuck me. Slam your cock in me. Now, Bill, now" I felt her starting to climax. She screamed and hunched her ass on me with a lustiness that totally enthralled me. I watched Janine twist and squirm in her fantastic release, wondering if she would ever stop coming. "OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OOOHHHHH, YESSS, YESS, YES. I'M CUMMINGGGGUUUUGGGGHHHHH, YESS!!!! AAAAHHH, YESSS, CUMMMMING!! SOOO FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKING GOOOOODDD!!"

I was feeling hot tingles flooding me. I reached under her and squeezed her tits and nipples lovingly. "OHH Bill! Fuck my tits and cum on them!" She spun around and laid down pulling my cock to her. I slid my throbbing dick into her cleavage and began stroking. Janine smiled erotically at me and trapped my cock between her luscious tits. "Cum for me, baby! Shoot your hot load for me! I threw my head back and roared from deep in my throat.... An animalistic roar. I shot a jet of sperm across her face and neck. I yelled again and again as each jet of cum shot from my pulsing cockhead and over her face, lips, neck and tits. It dripped down her chin and ran into the valley between her tits. As my spent cock started to drop and the flow of cum slowed, Janine leaned forward and sucked gently on the head. She scooped up all the cum on her face and chest and licked her fingers. "Ummm, Bill, I love your semen. You came so hot and you had lots of force behind it. I love watching your cock pulse and shoot cum on me."

I was totally drained. With the last of my strength, I slid over Janine and lurched onto the bed. I dragged her with me and rolled her on her side and I collapsed behind her. I sighed heavily, and lay limp against her body, which was just as spent.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a sleepy grin on her face. "I think it shows all over my body how much I liked it, Janine."

"I just like to hear you say it," she smiled.

"I like fucking you, Janine. You are a marvelous lover."

"You won't be sorry you met me and gave me all those wonderful orgasms, Bill. Not by a long shot. For such a man as you, I am available anytime. I really want to explore more of sexuality and my body. And I want to taste more of your cum," she said. "That's wonderful, Janine. It will be great to experience more of each other. I love how you suck my cock and your pussy is so hot and delightful."

"Let's clean up, get some sleep and play some tennis in the morning,' Janine said. "I think that is a wonderful idea. Let's do it," I said. We curled together, serene and molded to each other.