Janine Ch. 01

Story Info
Father & grown daughter share special relationship.
1.4k words
3.87
110.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Taylor entered the nursery soundlessly, watching his gorgeous, raven-haired daughter breastfeed his six-week old grandson. She swayed slowly on the rocker he had hand carved for her when she announced her pregnancy. Janine began to lightly tap her son's back when he finished. Slowly she opened her dark blue eyes a smile spreading across her face as she found her father in the doorway. She reached over and pulled the bell cord. Not bothering to close her dressing gown, Janine ordered quite professionally, "Gwen, finish burping Evan and then lay him down for a nap." Before handing her son to the stunning blonde nursemaid busting out of a truly antiquated and dangerously short nursing uniform. As the door closed, Gwen gave James a wink.

Laughing, James asked. "I have to know. Was she your idea or your mother's idea?"

Janine undid the belt at her waist, shrugging her dressing gown off in one fluid motion as she opened her arms and legs wide. "No sex for six weeks? I'm damned sure going to be massaged and licked into surrender." Fixing her father with a wicked grin, she said, "Come have a little taste, Daddy. Your baby tastes fine."

James walked over to his daughter, eyeing her body critically. No stretch marks. That was good. Her normally huge breasts were enormous, filled with the milk to nourish his grandson. James got down on his knees and began to slowly massage her thighs. "So, the walking mountain of sex has been helping my little girl over her hump, is that it?" James asked softly, his fingers beginning to knead her flesh more firmly.

Janine groaned, grabbing her breasts and lightly twisting the nipples. She looked straight into her father's eyes and said silkily, "If you could control your wife's fear of what other people, I could have listed you as the birth father. As it is," Janine pointed out, "you are the grandfather of your slutty daughter's child." Lightning fast, James hand connected with his daughter's cheek, snapping her head back and making her go limp. James had Janine splayed across his lap and began a rapid succession of spankings. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He heard her begging him to stop and it only fueled him more. His hand slapped her ass harder and faster until her screams turned into sobbing pleas, her deep, silky, woman's voice replaced by the high-pitched little girls voice that brought his cock to a roaring hard-on. "Please, Daddy! STOP!" Janine begged, the little girl out and begging.

James laughed out loud. "Your pussy is rubbing a hole in my pant leg," he mocked her. "Are you sure baby girl wants me to stop?" Not waiting for an answer, James began his rhythmic beating of his baby girl's ass. The harder and faster his hand smacked her ass, the harder and faster she rubbed her pussy up and down his leg. James laughed again as his baby screamed, juices pulsing down her legs and tears streaming her face. He shoved her from his lap, satisfied at the thud her body made as it hit the shiny, wood floor. "You are the mother of my son. For that, I will always love you. However, baby girl," James make known in no uncertain terms, "You are my daughter first and foremost. And, that, my dear," James said, wrapping his daughter's braid around his hands, "takes precedence. You are my whore." Yanking his daughter's head back, James plunged his hard piece down her throat, slamming her head back and forth on his throbbing cock. "I allow your Mother the illusion of choice. She gets her proper life on the hill with the charities and the boards and that makes her happy." James plunged deeper into her throat, his entire body pistoning, up and down, showing his child no mercy. "But we both know that you and her 'pets' are what get your Mother off. Her society friends don't care. But the public…" with a few more thrusts, James came down Janine throat, pulling out slowly to pump her face with a bit of residual cum, "…would stone her if they knew the shenanigans your mother got up to behind close doors."

Janine collapsed to the floor when her father unwound his hand from her hair. She rolled onto her back, legs splayed, arms reaching toward her father. "Daddy," she pleaded, "I've missed you so much."

James knelt between his daughter's knees, removing the last of his clothing. Gently massaging her thighs, James assured his darling girl, "I know, baby." He bent his head and licked her slowly up one side and down the other. "You've given birth…" he listed, giving her cunt another swab with his tongue, "…you've missed your Daddy…" he continued, shaking one lip with his teeth and then the other, "…and you've had nothing but tongue for six weeks."

And they were off. James pinned her hands to her sides, and began swabbing her pussy with licks and kisses. James was by far more patient than his daughter. She bucked and writhed, begging for release has his tongue and lips teased her clit. Finally, he took baby girl's clit in his teeth and began a long, torture process with his tongue and pressure until his face was drenched with her juice. James released Janine's hands as he made his way up her body with his hands and mouth, massaging her left breast to bring the milk to the surface before taking her nipple in his teeth and suckling her like a piglet to a sow. He repeated the process on her right breast, suckling her until she was dry on top and sopping wet on the bottom.

James had his daughter's legs at a one-hundred and eighty degrees angle, his cock poised above her pussy, and her begging him to fill her fuck-hole when he finally looked deep into her eyes and informed her, "This little Thai girl wants me to be her Daddy." James began to smack his daughter's sopping wet pussy, making sticky, slushy sounds. "She loves Daddy. She's tiny and quiet and understands respect."

"You're my Daddy!" Janine screeched, trying to rise, but James had her thouroughly pinned down.

"I fuck her when I want. I fuck her how I want. I fuck her wherever I want." James said, plunging his hard cock brutally into his daughter's cunt and making her scream. Fucking her steadily, James continued, "I don't have to fight for my little Thai girl's attention with a baby."

"I'm your baby, Daddy!" Janine screamed, thrusting her pussy to meet her father's cock. "Not the Thai girl! Me! Me! Me! Me! Not the Thai girl! Me!"

James increased the pace. "I don't know, baby girl," James grunted, "What if Evan begins to cry while were fucking? Is it going to be him or me?"

"Always you, Daddy! You and me, Daddy! Forever!"

Janine screamed and James began to pump her full of nectar. He rolled over, pulling his daughter with him, cradling her against her body. He stroked her hair and rubbed her neck and shoulders. Minutes later, Janine worked her way down her father's body, licking his thighs, cock and balls clean. Janine walked to the changing table, cleaned her self and pulled the bell cord. "Don't put your robe on, Janine," James warned from his relaxed, supine position on the floor."

"Come in!" Janine called at Collier's discreet knock.

Collier appeared to be completely unfazed. "Yes, miss," he said in his public school boy accent.

"Have a tea service sent out to the Emerald Room balcony, Collier. Ask Mrs. Hutchins to include a tray of savories as well. Thank you."

"Yes, miss." Collier said, closing the door behind him.

James stood and eyed his daughter. "Whose the new hire?"

Janine threw back her head and laughed. "Well, you know how Mother likes a cover story. She said I just had to find a father for the baby. So, one night I drove up to Hollywood and found a poor little rich boy who had just serviced a frat party and was beaten and bloody. I offered him a job and he accepted. Now, Mother can lament about how she thought she was doing the right thing for a boy who had hit hard times never suspecting that the whole time he was getting her daughter pregnant." Janine shrugged. "He's actually very nice and I believe Mother's timetable has us getting married in a couple years, with me pregnant again."

James laughed. "How I do love my family."

Next Chapter Janine - TWO Janine – Gwen Wants to Know Her Position