Janine: Franco's Trilogy Pt. 01

Story Info
Surprise visits gives unexpected results.
5k words
4.3
15k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long drive, nearly 14 hours from Virginia to a small town east of Chicago. I really don't know what possessed me to do it on the spur of the moment, but you know how guys can be really dumb. I hadn't seen Janine in nearly four months and I was due. I told my wife that I needed to chill out for a few days and would go visit an old buddy of mine. So here I was...surprise. I hadn't told Janine that I was coming. I figured it would be worth it just to see the look on her face when I tapped her on the shoulder.

It was nearly closing time when I pulled into the parking lot of the bar and I made sure I didn't make any noise getting out of the car. I peeked into the back door that led into the kitchen. It was always open during business hours and when I didn't see anyone, I slipped inside and crept into the office. There was a tiny loft above it, tucked away in the attic, that only she and her family knew existed. They had installed a one way mirror that looked out over the entire customer area and bar and a pretty decent sound system to mostly keep tabs of the help. I remembered fucking her brains out one night, hidden away from the customers while her husband tended bar.

To say we had a strange relationship would be an understatement. Her husband knew about us. In fact we had all enjoyed a couple of threesomes together. He knew that one day the two of us would take off and figured he really couldn't do much about it. I felt a little sorry for the poor bastard, but it was his own fault. He had been abusive for most of their marriage, until he found out about me. He changed, but it was too little too late. She was pretty much mine alone, except for the pity fucks she gave him to keep him bringing home the bacon. On the drive up, I decided that tonight would be a good night to have her grab her things and head off to the west coast.

I crawled up into the loft and got comfortable in the "viewing" chair. It was 15 minutes till closing and all but three customers had gone for the night. I recognized all of them, though I had met Tommy and his brother Jake only once before. But Doc was a regular. He was a big, rough looking son of a bitch that was always seemed to be hanging around Janine. His only claim to fame was his 30 grand Harley.

Janine was cleaning up behind the bar when she announced the last call. They ordered a couple of six-packs just to make sure they had enough to make it to closing. They obviously weren't feeling any pain and their raucous laughter indicated they were having a pretty good time. She set the two sixes of Bud on the bar and called for them to come and get them. They all booed and banged on the table. "Come on, Baby...you know what we want...be a good sport and show us that walk of yours."

"You pervs," she shouted back, laughing. "I'd better get a big tip, ass holes, and some free beers for this."

"You got your own big tips, Baby," quipped Tommy. "But the beers are on us." She was still laughing when she stepped out from behind the bar, a six-pack in each hand. My eyes widened when I finally got a good look at her. Janine normally wore sneaks, a sweat shirt and a baggy pair of jeans when she worked. She had always told me she hated how the guys stared at her incredible 38 E's. I guess she had gotten over her modesty. Tonight, she wore a tiny, short cropped and very low cut wife beater that barely covered the bottoms or the tops of her huge tits. Her skin tight jeans hung low on her hips, unbuttoned in the latest fashion statement to reveal that slight dip between the bottom of her belly and the top of her mound.

I remembered she had mentioned losing a few pounds and had been working out. I figured she was just showing off her "new" figure. I had to admit she was hotter than she'd ever been and knowing I would soon be fucking that sweet ass made my cock begin to tingle as I watched her walk across the room. She walked that special way women do to make their tits bounce and added an exaggerated swish of her hips as a bonus. Her huge tits nearly bounced out of her thin top as it vainly struggled to keep them contained. There were four sets of eyes fixed on those beauties as she set the beers on the table and took a seat between Tommy and Doc.

"Ok...ok...up here. I do have a face you know." She looked down and giggled, coyly tugging her top up, covering a part of her nipple that had become exposed. She took a deep breath which pushed her tits out even farther and smoothed the material over her chest. "You guys are awful," she teased. "It's a good thing Bob isn't here. He'd be having a stroke." They all chuckled and grabbed a beer and sat back in their chairs to enjoy the cold brew. Janine twisted off the cap of her beer and brought the bottle up to her lips. She ran her tongue around the top, circling it carefully, and then slid it between her full lips. She closed her eyes and slowly pumped it in and out of her mouth a few times the. A couple of appreciative groans spilled out before she pulled the bottle free. She laughed softly and gave them a wink. "Don't you wish?" she teased. She tilted it back and emptied nearly half the bottle, letting a little spill down her chin.

"You missed some, Baby," said Doc. He reached over and wiped the beer off her face.

"Sorry, hon." She grabbed his hand slowly licked his fingers clean. "You guys know by now that I never waste a drop." The snickering turned into a laugh for all, ending with a race to finish off their respective bottles of beer. This all looked a little too casual for me.

"One of you guys mind locking up?" she asked. "Let's keep this party private, ok?" Jake quickly pushed back his chair and got up. It was obvious he knew the routine as he moved to the door, locked both bolts then drew the blinds shut on the windows. Before he sat down, he walked over to the juke box and popped a few quarters into the slot. A slow country song began as he headed back with his hand extended to Janine.

"How bout a dance, Sugar?" She smiled and eagerly hopped up, taking his hand in hers. They only moved a few feet away from the table before moving into each other's arms. I remembered that this was one of Janine's favorite songs. Quite a coincidence, I thought. Janine leaned back, her hands around and smiled softly.

"You remembered," she cooed and snuggled up tight against his body, resting her head on his chest. Jake seemed a bit uncomfortable and whispered something in her ear. "Don't worry Jake, they won't mind...will you guys?" She turned and grinned at Doc and Tommy who laughed lightly and shook their heads no. Mind what, I wondered? Fuck, my tight and tidy life could be unraveling right in front of me. The go ahead nod must have relaxed any inhibitions Jake might have had. He grinned and slid his hands down her back and rested them on her ass. "That's better," she purred, nuzzling her head back against his chest.

"Be careful, Sugar," shouted Tommy. "Don't let him fool you. He's a tiger in disguise,""

"Trust me, I know," she laughed. "You do remember New Years Eve?" Even from where I was, I could see Jake's face turning bright red. I was beginning to realize that my surprise trip might have been a big mistake. And I was beginning to wonder just what kind of woman I had fallen for.

Everyone's eyes watched as things began to heat up on the dance floor. Janine's fingers started to toy with his hair and slowly grind her hips against his loins. Jake's hands openly kneaded the lush cheeks of her ass through her jeans, pulling her tightly to him as they swayed erotically to the music. Janine didn't seem to mind the public pawing of her body...even worse; she lifted herself up on her toes and pressed her mound against the thick bulge that had appeared in his pants. They seem oblivious to the others as they dry humped each other like two adolescents at the senior prom.

The song finally ended and another old favorite slid into place. They reluctantly parted, as it quickly began to pound out a familiar and hypnotizing rhythm. Honkey Tonk Woman...a rather unfortunately appropriate song...took hold of her immediately.

Janine's arms went over her head and her body instantly began to writhe and churn to the sensual beat. Her huge unfettered breasts bounced wildly with every move, much to the delight of her rabidly attentive audience. "That's it, Sugar," they shouted, clapping their hands to the music. "More, Baby, more." She spun around and faced them directly, bending over and thrusting her ass back against Jake, churning those luscious cheeks of hers against the obvious erection that tented the front of his jeans. She lowered her shoulders, and twisted her chest from side to side. Her top gaped away from her chest, leaving her huge tits completely exposed. They hung down, wildly swaying like ripe fruit, clinging to a tree in a wind storm.

Janine's eyes were closed, the look on her face one I had never seen before. And even though I was beginning to hurt inside, I could feel the tingling in my loins as I watched her grow more wanton with each moment. I had never seen her like this, at least not with me. Alone, she was wild...game to try anything and everything I wanted. In public, she was always shy and modest. And she always let me know when I got too frisky outside of the bedroom, that that lusty whore inside her was just for me and only in private. I could almost hear the pieces of my delusions shattering against the floor. Finally the music ended.

Tommy and Doc broke into a round of applause, accompanied with a series of shouts and cat calls. She bowed to her fans then turned back to Jake. Her hands moved around his neck and pulled his face to hers; kissing him hungrily...mouths open wide in a lover's kiss. I almost groaned when her hand slid down between them and squeezed his cock through his pants. "Save it, Baby," she moaned when she finally pulled away.

Janine's face was flushed, her body glistening with perspiration. The moisture had dampened her top, turning it nearly transparent. The large, dark pink circles of flesh that capped each milky white tit showed clearly through her top. Her nipples had thickened and poked out boldly against the sheer fabric. You could even read the Chinese characters tattooed above her right nipple. I knew they said slave. She had gotten it for me, she said. But after what I had seen, I couldn't help but wonder. When she reached the table, Doc handed her a beer.

"You're an angel," she squealed, tossing it down like a sailor on shore duty. She ruffled his hair playfully and perched herself on his knee, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "See, I told you Jake, they wouldn't mind. Hell, Doc just likes to watch...sometimes." She drew the last word out teasingly. "Don't you, Doc?" She giggled softly when Doc grunted out a gurgled "uh huh" while taking another sip of his beer. He reached out and circled her waist with his long arm and pulled her back into his lap, her back falling against his chest.

Janine wriggled into a more comfortable position and lifted her feet up onto the vacant chair, pointing them directly at Tommy. "Hey, Sugar, help me with these damn boots. They're killing me." He laughed, and then leaned forward, struggling with each of her biker boots before he got them off. "Free at last," she chirped. She wriggled her toes and leaned back against Doc. "Damn that feels good."

"Hey, if you need help with getting anything else off, let me know." Tommy smiled teasingly but his eyes betrayed the seriousness of his offer. Janine twisted her head into Doc's neck and bit him gently.

"What do you think, Doc...do I need any help?" She licked the side of his neck up to his ear and gave his earlobe a gentle tug with her soft lips before turning back to Tommy.

"Well, Baby...from what I can see, you don't have all that much on that you might need help in getting off. Unless, Baby...You want them to get YOU off." Doc slid his left hand up under her top and cupped one of her ripe tits, squeezing it firmly; kneading it like it was a huge handful of dough.

"Hey you...not in front of the children." Janine gasped when he squeezed harder and let her head fall back against his shoulder. She made no effort to pull his hand away...so much for modesty. She arched her back and pushed her mammoth tit against his hand, purring softly as he touched her in front of his friends. I wanted to pull away, to stop looking, but I couldn't. How could I not have seen what she was, what a fool I had been. But Instead of looking away, I reached down and squeezed my own cock and continued to watch what was unfolding in front of me.

The laughing had all but subsided and the snide remarks had diminished to a few appreciative sighs. A strange silence crept over the room and the sexual tension charged the air like the aftermath of a bolt of lightning. Maybe she would back out...maybe she was teasing everyone. That pitiful bit of hope was all I had...and it ended the minute her words breached the silence.

"You want me to get horny, don't you Doc?" She ground her ass down into his crotch and began to moan softly as he continued to mold her pliant flesh in his hand. "You want me to get so hot I'll do bad things...like this." She reached up and pulled her top up over her head and tossed it on the table. A wicked smile appeared on her lips in response to the chorus of gasps. She took Doc's free hand and placed it over her other tit and mewed like a cat as he began to maul her milky white tits. "Fuck," she hissed as he roughly twisted her nipples, tugging them upward, lifting her breasts off her chest before letting them drop. He let them bounce freely for a moment, and then covered them once again with both of his hands, letting her swollen nipples poke out between his fingers. "You really do want me to be a bad little girl, don't you Daddy?" she taunted, using a soft, child-like voice. "Does Daddy want to watch them fuck his little girl?"

Doc only laughed, the evilness hardly cloaked in the guise of amusement. One hand moved down across her gently curved belly as he continued holding one succulent tit in his hand. It found its way down to the opening in her jeans. The zipper split open on its own as he pushed his hand in deeper. There was no mystery about what was going on underneath the faded blue denim.

"That feels so good, Daddy...so good." She lifted her hips slightly and eased her jeans down slightly, just enough to let the others see his fingers moving in and out of her glistening cunt. Janine began to moan softly and her hips began to slowly rise and fall. She lifted her leg and rested it on the table, spreading her legs wide open as the heat began to build in her body.

"Well it sure feels like you need to be fucked, Baby." He suddenly stopped and held his hand up to let his friends examine his glistening fingers. He grinned wickedly then brought them to his lips and licked them clean. "Are you going to be a good little girl, Baby?" She gasped as he roughly shoved his fingers back into her pussy, pushing them in past the second knuckle. "Are you?" She hissed a yes through gritted teeth as he viciously pushed his fingers in deeper, nearly shoving his entire hand into her body. "Are you going to treat them good...really good?" He twisted his hand inside her cunt and grunted, shoving his hand completely inside. Janine groaned as the pain shot through her body and her fingers dug into his arms.

"Oh fuck...oh my god. Shit." Her body quickly relaxed and she bit her lip, a soft laugh escaping amidst her ragged breathing. "I promise, Daddy. I promise." Doc balled his hand into a fist and slowly pumped it in and out. Instinctively her hips began to hump against his hand. "I'll treat them soooooo good, Daddy...so very good." She grabbed his wrist and began to buck her hips faster. Her eyes rolled back in her head...she was about to cum. Suddenly, Doc jerked his hand out with a loud, wet sucking sound and slapped her cunt several times. She squealed in pleasure then turned her head back and looked at him. "You want me to fuck them now?" she asked, her eyes begging him to say yes. She tried to push her body up out of Doc's lap, but he held her down. She was too eager.

Obviously Doc knew his bitch well...how much she wanted some new, hard cock. He would make her wait a few minutes...warm her up even more...make her ready for anything the horny bastards wanted to do.

"Naw, Baby. I know what Tommy likes...almost as much as fucking. You like the taste of hot, wet pussy...don't you Tommy?" Tommy laughed and shook his head yes. "Go on Tommy, this little whore loves getting it just as much as you enjoy giving it."

I winced at his words...we both knew how much she loved getting her pussy eaten...how it turned her into a raging slut. I unzipped my pants and pulled my aching cock into freedom and squeezed its throbbing length in my hand.

Tommy pushed the chair to the side and knelt down on the floor in front of Janine's wide spread thighs. Doc pulled her legs up and lifted her ass off his lap and Tommy took the queue. He grabbed the top of her jeans and tugged them over her hips and slid them off her long silky legs. Doc pushed her legs apart and waited. Her completely shaved pussy was swollen and wet, her hooded clit peeking out between the puffy lips, begging to be sucked and licked. Janine's eyes were glazed over, her chest heaving as she reached out for Tommy's head.

"God damn it, Tommy, eat me...or do you want me to beg?" Tommy had no intentions of making this hot little bitch beg. He moved his head within her reach and Janine grabbed him roughly, lifting her hips as she pulled his head towards her cunt. She screamed when his mouth finally touched her. "Yesssssssssss, eat me you motherfucker...eat meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I watched her body twist and grind against his face. My hand began to move up and down the length of my cock as I watched the love of my life being pleasured by another man. The pain I felt was pushed aside. I was watching the perfect slut...the personal whore of another man who owned her body and soul. How could I have been so selfish, so stupid?

It wasn't long before she became delirious with pleasure. Doc held her tightly against his chest; cupping her huge tits in his hands, mauling them, twisting them as she churned her body to meet Tommy's oral assault on her hungry cunt. She screamed a steady stream of filth as he fed on her dripping pussy. "Oh fuck," she screamed as Tommy lifted her legs and pushed them back against her chest. Tommy pushed his face between her cheeks and plunged his tongue deep inside her asshole. "Oh Yesssssssssssssss, you nasty fucker...eat my dirty ass." "Yeah...you motherfucker...eat my shit hole...you dirty fuck...god damn...god damn I love it...fuck."

Her hands dropped to her cheeks and pulled them apart for Tommy's wicked tongue. Her ass bucked against him wildly as he lathered her tight pucker. She was losing it. She was ready to cum. Suddenly, her body stiffened and that gurgling sound I had heard so many times before poured from her mouth. It quickly changed to a shrill scream as her orgasm ripped through her body.

She was still riding the last waves of pleasure when Tommy stood up and pulled her out of Doc's lap. Doc laughed when Tommy turned her around and bent her head over the table. "You're in for in now, Baby. Tommy's got some real wood." He grinned up at Tommy. "She loves it rough, Tommy boy."

"Then she'll get it rough...fuck." Tommy didn't bother to take off his pants. He simple pulled his large cock out, placed it against her pussy and slammed it in ball deep. Janine squealed as his massive rod filled her.

"Oh fuck. You're big, you bastard. I love big cocks. Fuck this bitch's pussy...oh fuck, yes." She pushed her ass back trying to get every last inch of his meat in her hungry cunt. "Fuck, that's good...damn...I love dick. Emmmmmmmm...you want to see, Doc? You want to see his thick cock pumping your whore's hot pussy?" Janine lifted her right leg and placed her knee on the table. The view was pornographic perfection. "You see it, Baby? You love it don't you? Tommy slammed his cock in and out of her cunt like a battering ram. I could hear the rhythmic slap of his loins against her upturned ass, the wet, squishy sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her dripping cunt. "Harder, Tommy...fuck...god damn...Yesssssssssssssss."

12