Janine Loves Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly switched positions, and soon Jenny was fucking the stream of water as it pounded her pussy. Janine watched with excitement as Jenny finally came. As soon as she came, Jenny reached back and switched off the jets. The quiet filled the room as they both sank into the tub, holding each other tightly, enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed together.

"C'mon, let's get outta here. The water's getting cold."

Janine didn't feel like moving, but Jenny was already out and drying off. She lifted herself out of the tub and Jenny handed her a towel, kissing her passionately.

Before she even realized what was happening, they were both on Jenny's parent's bed, making out and groping each other. Janine suddenly realized what was going to happen next, and she wasn't sure if she would be able to go through with it. Everything up until now wasn't really a big deal, but she wasn't sure if she could actually lick another girl's pussy. Part of her wanted to do it more than anything. Hell, if she could suck a guy's dick, how bad could it be? She decided not to think about it, and quickly rolled on top of Jenny. She took her time getting there, stopping first to lick and suck Jenny's nipples. She liked how they got hard in her mouth, and the way Jenny arched her back when she scraped them lightly with her teeth. She couldn't wait any longer, and without warning, lowered her face between Jenny's legs. It occurred to her that she had never actually seen a pussy this close up before, not even her own. She took her time, letting her fingers explore every part of it while she watched, enjoying Jenny's reactions.

She touched Jenny's pink lips, amazed at how soft they were. She spread them apart with her fingers, exposing Jenny's slick opening, and the white, frothy cream lightly covering her entrance. She touched it with her finger, and quickly slipped it in her mouth, tasting another girl's pussy for the first time. Their eyes briefly met, and Jenny smiled, acknowledging Janine's curiosity, and patiently allowing her to explore her pussy.

Janine looked back down, noticing Jenny's clit poking through the skin surrounding it. It was darker than the rest of her pussy, almost red and swollen. She could practically see it throbbing, begging to be touched. She gently pushed the covering skin back with her finger, exposing as much of it as she could. Jenny's hips jerked, and she moaned softly as Janine touched it. Janine brushed the underside with her thumb, and Jenny's hips lifted off the bed. Slowly, as if she wasn't sure what to expect, she drew her mouth in closer and pressed her tongue on the tip of her clit.

Jenny moaned loudly and drew her knees up, resting them on Janine's shoulders. She needed no further encouragement and quickly wrapped her lips around it, as if sucking a tiny cock. She let her tongue roll around it, feeling it's hardness and the way it stiffened to her touch. She slipped two fingers inside of Jenny, rubbing behind her clit from the inside, while her lips and tongue worked on her clit from the outside. Judging by the way Jenny's hips pressed against her face, and her moans of pleasure, she knew Jenny liked it. It didn't take long before Janine felt Jenny's pussy squeezing her fingers, and the warm rush of cum covering them. Her whole body stiffened, and although it was difficult, Janine did her best not to let go. Jenny's eyes were closed tightly, and her mouth was open as if she was trying to scream but couldn't. Finally, Janine heard Jenny's moan, and knew that her orgasm had subsided.

Janine's pussy was now on fire, aching to be touched. She knew it wouldn't take much for her to cum. She couldn't wait any longer, and before Jenny could fully recover from her orgasm, Janine got on her hands and knees, crawling back up towards Jenny, and kissing her hard on the lips. Jenny sensed Janine's urgency, and quickly lowered herself, positioning her face just below Janine's pussy. She grabbed Janine's hips and immediately wrapped her lips around Janine's delicious pussy, not bothering to explore the way Janine had. Janine furiously pumped her hips into Jenny's face while she did her best to devour Janine. Jenny held her pussy open with one hand, pushing her tongue deep into her, and back up to her clit, trying to get her whole pussy into her mouth. Janine came quickly, as Jenny sucked every bit of girl cum from her pussy.

Janine collapsed on the bed next to Jenny. They were both spent, and neither said a word as they drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied in each other's arms.

12