Janine Pt. 04

Story Info
Conclusion. Sarah ramps up her control.
2.1k words
4.46
15.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

The next few months were a blur.

At home, Sarah continued to dominate me, not realizing that my willingness to acquiesce to anything she asked was a hypnotic compulsion.

It moved more slowly with her than with Tina and Janine, of course. After picking up on my interest in eating her out post-coitus, she eventually started to get more assertive. She'd ask me to pleasure her orally for much longer now, and would tie me up and tease me.

Eventually, Sarah asked me if I'd be her chastity slave. Of course I said yes, and once she'd fitted me with a chastity belt, things really ramped up.

The first night I got home after being belted, I'd come from a company dinner, so had been wearing and thinking about the belt for almost a full 24 hours. Sarah met me at the door wearing tight leather pants, a leather halter top, and sexy red heels. I'd never seen her in any of these, but she looked amazing. Sarah's got a perfect bubble butt, and the pants hugged it so tightly, I'd have been hard in a second if I didn't have the chastity belt on.

She grabbed me and kissed me, and then said, "so after a full day wearing that belt, I bet you really want to know how to earn your release, right?"

"Yes, please," I said.

"So first of all, from now on, you never get to say the name 'Sarah' again. To you, I'm 'Goddess.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good. Now here are the rules. First, the second you get home every day, you are to take off all of your clothing. Go ahead and do it now."

"Yes, Goddess," I said, as I started to take off my clothes.

"You can be released from your belt for every thirty hours of service you give me. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied, although I honestly wasn't sure it was.

"Good. To be clear, 'service' means going above and beyond. So eating me out isn't 'service,' it's just the proper thing to do. 'Service' is all about my leather. For every minute you spend with your mouth or nose on my leather, that counts as a minute of service. So why don't you demonstrate," she said, sitting down in the armchair, "by licking my leather shoes for five minutes?"

"Yes, Goddess," I said, kneeling and getting started. I licked both heels all over until she told me to stop.

"Good boy. Now, staying on your knees, lean forward and put your face in my crotch."

I did so, and Sarah took her wonderful thighs and wrapped them around my head, pulling my head forward with my hand. My nose was fully against her leather-clad crotch, and I could smell nothing but leather. Thankfully, there was just enough air near my mouth for me to breathe, but the air was musty, trapped between the couch and her leather-clad ass.

When she finally let me go, I was dizzy from inhaling that leather smell for so long.

"That was another five minutes," Sarah said. So you've only got 1790 minutes left!"

She took off the leather pants, followed by the leather g-string she had beneath.

"Now, eat me to orgasm," she commanded, and I did, enjoying the leather smell and taste as I worked on her.

When Sarah was satisfied, she tied me to the bed.

"For bedtime, you can choose to sleep with the taste of leather in your mouth, the smell of leather in your nose, or both. Which would you prefer?"

"Both, Goddess," I said. I figured it was the fastest way to get to thirty hours.

"Good choice. So first, open your mouth." I did so, and Sarah shoved the leather g-string into my mouth, wrapping it around my head with the thong laces.

"And here's the one for your nose." Much to my shock, she took one of the killer heels she'd been wearing and placed it over my nose, running a string through an eyelet on it and tying it over my face. It was surprisingly not heavy or too uncomfortable, although it definitely felt weird.

"I wore this one all day, so you can get the smell of leather and of me at the same time."

Sarah then sat, straddling, her slick pussy on my chest.

"Now, a few other things I should probably have told you earlier." Her smile made it clear that this wasn't an oversight.

"First, I didn't ask you which choice you wanted for tonight. That question was for bedtime every night, so as far as I'm concerned, this is what you've agreed to every night, unless I decide not to do it.

"Second, there's no double dipping. So this is only going to earn you seven or eight hours." She grinned when she saw how wide my eyes went.

"Oh, and finally, I decided that I need a new name for you, too. Goddesses don't need slaves, really, but they do use mortals as playthings. So I'm just calling you 'thing' from now on."

"Sleep well, thing," she said, leaning down and kissing my cheek. In spite of the smell and tastes, I was able to get to sleep somehow.

I woke the next morning when I heard Sarah in the shower, and when she came out, she took the gag and shoe off, then straddled my face with her ass towards me.

"The price of your release this morning, thing, is to eat my ass until I come."

She'd never asked that of me before, but thankfully (I guess) my time with Janine came in handy, and I was able to earn a quick release.

"Good job, thing," Sarah said, releasing my bonds and allowing me to to use the bathroom, shower, and get ready for work.

Sarah only continued to ramp things up after that, making me service her, but also teasing me. After the third night, when I was at well over 24 hours of leather worship, she wore sexy cotton lingerie, and put me to sleep with those panties in my mouth and a different pair she'd worn that day over my face.

She still had me worship leather shoes and pants, but in these smaller doses, it was now taking ages, and I was still wearing the belt the next time Tina decided to continue to take advantage of me.

Sarah had gone out of town, and since I dutifully had texted Janine, she'd clearly passed that info on to Tina.

She laughed hysterically when she saw the chastity device.

"You know, I always used to make you come because it felt like the polite thing to do, but here you are, having agreed to lock your cock away, so all I can do is use your mouth and ass," she said. When she asked me about the other restrictions, she grinned. "So you're only half an hour away from earning your release?" With that, she took her own leather panties, which were full-bottomed, and wrapped them around me head, making me wear them for nearly the entire weekend as she played with me with a strap-on.

When she left, she grinned. "I'm tempted to tell you to tell you to tell Sarah what happened, but I'd rather just let you suffer in your cage. And now that I know your cock's unavailable and don't have to feel guilty about not paying attention to it, I may just start grabbing you off the street for a quick cunnilingus session in my car."

When I finally did earn my release the next week, Sarah blindfolded me and tied me down the bed again before removing the belt. I was hard almost instantly, and when Sarah started sucking me, it didn't take long for me to explode. I felt Sarah pull her mouth off and put something warm over the head of my penis as I came.

"Did you like that, thing?" She asked.

"Yes, Goddess," I replied, gasping.

"Good. Because I'm not done." She went right back to my cock, which was still hard, but also super sensitive post-orgasm. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I couldn't, and soon, she had me coming again, almost painfully. I felt like I'd ejaculated over a pint of semen.

I felt her wipe my so-sensitive cock off with a wet cloth, and then replace the chastity belt.

"Now, let's get started on earning your next release. Open your mouth."

I did so, and while it was once again a leather g-string, it was one covered in my own come.

I then felt something over my face that was incredibly sticky.

"These are the full-bottomed leather panties I wore on my flight back home last weekend. And it's what I used to catch all that come of yours. So you can have your come in your mouth and on your face, and smell my wonderful scent all night." It was clearly the back of the panties that were over my face, covering my nose and mouth and sticking to my skin. I went to bed that night breathing Sarah's scent and leather, and also still happy as anything, thanks to Janine.

It took two months to earn my next release, then three for the next one, and Sarah continued to get crueler each time, teasing me and using me orally for ages.

Tina was true to her word, using me whenever she had the chance.

Janine was a little amused, as well. The next time Janine came to town, Sarah had commanded that I send her a naked selfie every hour to "satisfy" her while she was at a conference.

"I really did want to play with this," she said, looking at my caged cock the next time she was in town. "And I wanted to do a prolonged session, but we'll just have to play in short bursts.

Janine spent half the weekend running me through the machine again, firming up the programming. "I honestly thought about giving you some new kinks, but at this point, just ensuring you're devoted to redheads and submissive seems to be working so well," she said after one session.

The rest of the weekend was focused on having me dress up and pose for Janine in women's clothing, having to rush to take everything off for my hourly naked selfies. Janine took lots of photos, all of which had me happily smiling.

When Sarah returned, she decided to escalate things herself. I was now required to wear a collar at all times. When I got home and one weekends, I wore a thick bondage collar, and at work, I was made to wear both a discrete chain around my neck, and also locked metal anklets. No one would see any of these, but I felt them all day and knew only Sarah could unlock them.

The collar lead to leash training, which was only natural because, as Sarah said, "lots of Goddesses turn their worshippers into animals." She'd use the leash to control my movements, pulling me along behind her or tying me to a bookshelf.

Amazingly, Sarah seemed to have no limits, and continued to come up with new and inventive tortures, although leather remained her major fetish. She bought bondage mitts shaped like hooves, and similar boots for my feet that made it so I could only walk on all-fours. While Sarah bought them it was with my money, as her dominance had left no room for any other leisure hobbies, so my salary went to rent, utilities, and my own bondage.

The next time Sarah was travelling, I got a visit from both Janine and Tina.

"So at this point," Janine said," I realize I've made you a perfect toy for Sarah. And while I haven't met her, I want her to be happy with you, and I realize I need to let you go. So after this weekend, I'll still visit occasionally to keep your programming up, but I'm going to remove any commands that aren't about complying with Sarah."

"But before that," she continued, strapping me down to the pommel horse Sarah had bought pretty much just for this purpose, "Tina and I are going to use our strap-ons on you, with Tina taking your ass while I stuff your mouth, and we're going to have one last fun weekend together."

When they were done with me, Janine gave me a very sexy kiss before leaving. "I'll see you again to re-up the programming, but I'm going to help Tina find a full-time slave of her own. You've been a great experiment. Now, what do you say to me for making you Sarah's perfect slave, and for showing her how creative she can be?"

"Thank you, Janine."

She smiled. "You're welcome."

femmed
femmed
256 Followers