Janine's Adventures In Thailand

Story Info
Janine has sexy fun and games on a trip to Bangkok.
3k words
58k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom169
tom169
3 Followers

Janine was a hot, sexy, wicked and evil girl who took great sexual pleasure from controlling those in her life. She was in a very expensive and exclusive College, where she had the pick of the boys and girls to fuck and pleasure her. She had a smoking hot body and knew how to use it to get what she wanted and she enjoyed the look of lust of the faces of her lovers, who knew that they belonged to her, once they where caught in her sexual web of destruction.

Her Daddy, Tom was a vice president in a big fortune 500 company and her Mommy was a smoking hot ex lingerie model. Janine used to think that if she looked as good as her MILF Mom when she got to that age, then she would be very happy indeed. Janine had always had her daddy wrapped around her finger from a young age and could always get what she wanted from him.

One day, Janine overheard her daddy on the phone talking about a trip to Thailand for the company, and she decided that she could do with a holiday; as she was home on break from college. So Janine went upstairs and set her plan in action to convince daddy to take her with him to Thailand. Janine knew how to do this best and went into her room and slipped out of clothes and laid on her bed making sure that the door was open just a little bit.

She then reached into her bedside dresser and pulled out a hot lesbian sex magazine and her favourite pink vibrator and started to look at the hot pictures of sexy girls pleasuring each other, mmmmmmmmmm, I wish that was me with them she thought to herself. She then started to caress her beautiful full breasts and licked her fingers and started to rub her nipples until they were nice and hard.

Janine then slide her had down her hot body, between her thighs and started to rub her pussy, which she always trimmed. She slowly rubbed the outer lips of her pussy, moaning with pleasure, just enough so someone might hear. It wasn´t long before Janine saw that she had company, she could see that someone was looking through the crack in the door. Good, she thought, now he´s taken the bait, it´s time to reel him in.

Janine continued to rub her pussy lips, licking her fingers slowly and seductively for her naughty voyeur, then slowly started to caress her clit, moaning even louder, she smiled with pleasure, thinking about what this was doing to her naughty voyeur. She then got her fingers and slid them in to her pussy one and a time, each time her pleasure increased with each finger. She continued to finger fuck herself for several minutes, hoping that her voyeur was enjoying the show as much as she was doing it.

Janine then reached for her pink dildo and slowly started to slide into her pussy, moaning with pleasure as she slide inch after inch into her hot wet pussy. Janine then started to slowly pump the dildo into her pussy, then started to increase the speed of it, until she could feel herself close to climax, then she took out the dildo, and got on her hands and knees and made sure that her ass and pussy where in full view of the door and then she slide the dildo into her ass and and began to pump it hard.

It wasn´t long before she came and she heard another moan of pleasure, which made her smile, as she knew her voyeur had also cum. She then quickly got off her bed and walked towards the door still naked and as she opened the door, she saw the shadow of someone going into her daddy´s study.

Janine then slipped on a very short robe which barely covered her hot wicked body, then walked to her daddy´s study and he was sat behind his desk at his computer. "Daddy, I heard that your going to Thailand on business and I was thinking that I could come too."

"Baby, I would love to take you but I´m gonna be really busy so I won´t have time to spend with you."

"That´s alright daddy, I´m sure that I can take care of myself and keep myself entertained whilst I´m there."

"Princess, I know you want to go, but I don´t I can take you."

Janine walked behind her daddy and wrapped her arms around him and leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Well, daddy, I know that it was you who was watching me fuck myself and in my room just now."

"Janine I don´t know what your talking about."

"REALLY!"

Janine then pulled the chair away from the desk to reveal a big wet cum stain around the groin area on her daddy´s trousers.

"Now daddy, if you don´t want the world to know what a dirty, dirty pervert you are, get off watching your sweet innocent daughter masturbating, then you´ll take me on that trip."

"OK, princess you win."

"Oh daddy, when will you learn that I always do."

A few days later, Janine was at the airport with her daddy, she had made sure that she had packed everything she needed to make her trip worthwhile, including her vibrators, dildos and her trusty big black strap on cock. Janine wanted to fuck some hot Asian chicks whilst she was there. She was dressed in a black buisness suit, with a white blouse and black lingerie and black lace top stockings and red stilleto heels.

They walked out to the tarmac and she saw the G6 private jet waiting for them, Janine smiled and thought this couldn´t get any better, when she saw the hot sexy blonde stewardess, who was greeting them as they got on-board. WOW, I really want to fuck that hottie, Janine thought to herself, and began to work out how she was gonna make the blonde hottie her personal sex slave, to make the flight a little more interesting.

Whilst they had been flying Janine had been flirting the hot Stewardess, who´s name was Abby, Janine had noticed that hot little blue uniform which just covered her white stocking tops. About halfway through the flight, Janine spilled some red wine on her blouse and asked if Abby could help her out.

Abby led Janine to the front of the plane, where she got a damp cloth and started to slowly pad the front of Janine´s breasts, trying to mop up some of the red wine.

"Maybe it would be easier if I took it off, Abby." said Janine.

"Yes, that would help." Abby replied, with a little to much excitement in her voice.

Janine took off her blouse and handed it to Abby, who attempted to try to wash out the wine stain, whilst trying not to look at Janine´s ample breasts covered in a sexy black lace bra.

"Abby, I know your looking at my tits, I don´t mind, but you seem to be having all the fun and I´ve got nothing to look at myself, now don´t you think that´s being a little selfish."

"I´m sorry Janine, I couldn´t help myself, maybe we should take this somewhere a little more private."

"What about my daddy, won´t he see us together."

"No, he always falls asleep on these long flights, I know because last time he did it right in the middle of me riding his cock."

Abby then took Janine by the hand and led her to the back of the plane, where she had a small area for herself, including a seat which turned into a bed.

Abby converted the seat, then asked Janine to sit down whilst she did a sexy little striptease out of her uniform, until she was just stood there naked except for her white silk stockings.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, very hot, your one sexy bitch, Abby."

"So are you Janine, but it appears that now your more dressed than me, now do you think that´s fair", she said with a coy smile on her face.

Janine soon stripped out of the rest of her suit and took off her bra and panties, but kept on her stockings and heels.

Abby was lying back on the seat and Janine slide between her legs and up towards her breasts, her breath making Abby´s nipples hard, then when she was level with her face she kissed her hard, forcing her tongue into her mouth. Abby moaned with pleasure, as Janine kissed her and caressed her breasts.

Janine then moved her hand down to Abby´s pussy, slowly teasing and toying with her pussy lips, then slowly rubbing her clit, then sliding one finger at a time into her now wet pussy. With each finger, Abby moaned with delight, then she began to lick Janine´s nipples and slide a couple of fingers into Janine´s hot pussy.

They continued to finger fuck each for what seemed like eternity, then Janine changed her position so that her pussy was over Abby´s face, then they began to pleasure each with their tongues in a hot and sexy "69" position. It wasn´t long until they both came.

"WOW, you really know how to please a girl, Janine."

"Well I´ve had plenty of practice, baby, but that´s a story for another time, we better get dressed as my won´t stay asleep forever and we will be landing soon."

Both the girls got dressed and kissed for one last time, before Janine returned to her seat next to daddy. She noticed that he had a big hard underneath his trousers and wondered if he was thinking of her.

Once they arrived at the airport, Janine thanked Abby for the wonderful service on the flight, which left her daddy wondering what had gone on whilst he had been asleep. A car then picked them up and took them to a 5 star hotel in the heart of Bangkok. Daddy said he had to go and meet and greet some important clients for the company, so he left Janine with one of his credit cards and told her not to spend to much.

Janine smiled sweetly at her daddy, "Of course not, daddy."

Daddy soon left her in her own suite and Janine went and showered her hot sexy body, which still smelled sweetly of Abby´s sex juices. Whilst she was showering, she couldn´t resist sliding in a finger into her pussy and licking the sweet juices of Abby again.

Once she was showered, she got dressed in a tight little leather dress and thigh high boots, she was naked underneath the tight dress. She then went downstairs to the hotel bar to snare herself a hot Asian chick to pleasure her tonight.

Janine was sat at the bar for a short while and a couple of likely candidates caught her eye, but then she saw a hot sex Asian girl walk into the room and sit next to her. The girl was wearing a tight white asian style dress with white heels. She had a tight sexy body and beautiful perky breasts and long dark hair in a long ponytail down her back.

Janine was in lust, she decided that she had to have her. She introduced herself and offered to buy her a drink. She excepted and asked for a Vodka and said her name was Mai. They talked, drank and flirted for a little while, then Janine slid her hand on Mai thigh and up her dress, and towards her pussy, when she got a surprise.

Because it wasn´t a pussy that greeted her, but a very hard thick cock. Janine withdrew her hand in shock.

"What´s the matter, baby, I thought you knew that I was a Lady boy."

"No, it was a bit of a shock, I really thought you where a girl."

"Well, baby I am except for the obvious part, but that hasn´t put off any previous clients in the past."

Janine was curious and started to ask Mai all sorts of questions about shemale sex and Mai told about the men, women and even couples who she had sex with. By the end of their conversation, an hour or two later, Janine was feeling very very horny. Mai asked if she was interested in sex with her, but Janine declined for now, but excepted Mai´s business card, in case she changed her mind.

Janine then went back to her hotel suite and got undressed and lay naked on her bed, remembering one of the stories, Mai had told her about one of her clients, who liked to be dominated and forced to suck and fuck Mai´s cock.

Janine then began to fantasize about her daddy with Mai, imagined him on his knees, whilst Mai, dressed in a latex dominatrix outfit, grabbed his head with both hands and force his mouth onto her monster hard cock, nearly choking him on her hard on, then cumming on his face and making him lick it all up, before fucking his tight little ass into submission.

Janine came very hard at the end of her fantasy, then went to sleep, thinking about Mai´s offer and whether to take her up on it.

The following day, Janine saw Daddy and he said he would be busy all day again and apologized, for not being able to send any time with her at the moment. But Janine just smiled and remembered her fantasy from last night and thought how hot it would be to see her daddy sucking shemale cock.

But wasn´t gonna happen at the moment with him being so busy, so Janine decided to get some hot shemale cock herself and tick that one off her sexual to do list. Janine called the number on the card and Mai said she would meet her in the hotel lobby in about an hour.

An hour went by and Janine went downstairs to the lobby and their was Mai, dressed in a hot little black dress with black stockings showing. Janine herself was similarly dressed. Janine greeted Mai with a kiss and took her hand and led her back to her hotel suite.

Once inside, Janine led Mai to the centre of the room and they both stood there kissing each other hard and fast.

"So what do you want to do, baby."

"Everything, you hot bitch, I want you to fuck me with the fat hard cock and I want to fuck you with this."

Janine then showed Mai her trusty strap on cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, baby I like the sound of that."

Janine then slipped out off her dress and let it drop to the floor, Mai did the same, both where dressed in lacy black lingerie and black lace top stockings. Janine got to her knees and pulled Mai´s panties to one side and her big stiff fat hard cock sprang out. Janine slowly ran her tongue up and down the circumcised shaft, slowly touching the head with the tip of her tongue. Mai moaned with pleasure.

Janine continued to do this for a few more minutes before, sliding the throbbing hard on into her mouth and Mai began to trust her hips in and out of Janine´s mouth, fucking her mouth hard, with Janine almost gagging. It wasn´t long until she felt the hot jet of cum in the back of her mouth and she swallowed it all.

They then both stripped out of their bra and panties and Mai pushed Janine onto the bed and began to lick her breasts and slowly kissed her way down to her hot and wet pussy and slowly began to tease and lick it with her tongue.

"God, Mai you lick pussy as good as any girl I´ve been with."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Thank you baby, but what is coming next, you won´t get as good as from any girl."

Mai then slide between Janine´s thighs and slowly teased her pussy with the tip of her cock.

"Do you want Mai´s Lady cock, Janine, I want you to beg for it, beg Mai for her cock, baby."

"Oh you wickedly evil bitch, Yes, fuck me hard with your lady cock, Mai, I beg you, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast, baby."

Mai then slide in her cock and slowly at first started to fuck Janine´s pussy, whilst Janine moaned in ecstasy. Mai soon picked up the pace and began to pump her hard cock into Janine´s soaking wet pussy. It wasn´t long before Janine was cumming and cumming hard, soon followed by Mai, who pullled out her cock and came all over Janine´s hot sexy breasts.

"Fuck that was one of the best screws I´ve had in a long while, Mai, but now it´s time for me to me to give you a good hard fuck in return, you sexy bitch."

Janine went over to where here strap on was and fitted to her waist, she then sat on the edge of the bed and got Mai to sit away from her whilst lowering herself onto the hard black rod of pleasure that Janine was wearing.

Mai lowered her ass onto the strap on and slowly started to ride up and down on Janine´s love rod. Janine then reached around Mai´s front and grabbed her still throbbing cock and started to jerk it off.

"Janine, you kinky bitch, you don´t play fair."

"I know Mai, that´s how I get to be the one in charge and get what I want, when I want, from whomever I want."

Janine thrust her hips up and down in hard strokes into Mai´s ass, whilst jerking her she male cock hard with her hand. Soon Mai was spraying jets of cum in the air and all over Janine´s hand.

"Janine, you really know how to fuck with that strap on, I´ve never cum that hard before, when I´ve been fucked by men in the past."

"Well baby, let´s just say I´ve had plenty of practice, now would you be a good girl and lick this cum off my hand for me, Mai."

Mai then licked the cum clean off, Janine´s hand and they both dressed and Mai left for her next client, but before she left, Janine gave her contact details so they could stay in touch, should she visit Bangkok again.

Janine smiled after Mai left and thought how she was going to introduce daddy to Mai and watch them both in action.

tom169
tom169
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Stop

Just stop until you get with someone to give you guidance.

RS

imurddyimurddyover 12 years ago
foul

If I wanted to read about having sex with trannies, or lesbians I would go to that category. I agree, we've been fed cockroaches, very foul! Have respect for those who find it offensive. And please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a transexual story.

This did not belong in the category you put it in. This unexpected plot was like finding cockroaches in a cereal box.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Always Check Mom's Phone Legs spread on the office desk towards son.in Incest/Taboo
I Fucked My Mom Up the Ass Son gets discovered when he tries to fake a sick day.in Incest/Taboo
Momma's Cock Ch. 01 His conservative mother surprises him.in Incest/Taboo
Connie: Slut MILF Son tricks his Mom into revealing she's really a slut.in Incest/Taboo
Helicopter Son Mother and Son accidental encounter quickly become intimate.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories