Janis & Anjie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

"I like the new suit," said Anjie, "I want to wear it. After seeing all the new suits, mine is out of style. What's the third option?"

Janis smiled as she looked at Anjie and said, "you can let me shave you. Like I said I've never had any complaints."

"Janis, I've been meaning to ask you about that statement – you have never had any compliments. Have you shaved a lot of women?"

Janis smiled, "Well I have shaved a few, in my time. I always do myself since I like to be totally bare except sometimes, I keep a little fuzz on top, like I have now. If I don't keep the rest smooth and clean-shaven, I find the stubble irritating. I shaved a lot of my friends when I was younger, we didn't have places where you could go and get waxed. A lot of them were like you, they would cut themselves. Recently, I only do it for a few special friends. If you're not sure, go into Jayson's room and try on the suit you brought with you and then the one we just bought. Then, you can decide which one you would like to wear."

Within five minutes, Anjie called out to Janis. "You're right the new suit is so much more exciting, Jayson will die when he see it."

"So will all the men on the beach," replied Janis. "Come on out and leave the bottoms on, let's see how much hair I have to remove."

Anjie came out wearing the bottoms and a short tee shirt. Janis noticed Anjie didn't have a bra on under the shirt. "Here sit down, let's see how much hair we have to remove." Janis looked at the suit bottoms, it really only consisted of a small triangle barely covering Anjie's pussy and not much more. "Anjie I think you should probably remove all the hair. I think even a little bit of hair will show."

"I think you're right Janis, are you sure you want to do this?'

Was Janis sure she wanted to shave this gorgeous young thing sitting in front of her. Hell yes, thought Janis! However, she answered rather calmly, "Anjie, I don't mind I just want you to be happy. Now go take a shower and wash the hair with soap and hot water. That will make shaving easier. When you've dried off come in my bedroom. I'll have everything set up."

Ten minutes later, Anjie entered Janis's room, wearing the same tee shirt, still braless, and a towel wrapped around her body. "Here sit on this chair," said Janis. Anjie did as she was told. "I've got you a glass of wine, it will help you relax. Here let me take that towel," and Janis removed Anjie's towel leaving her pussy visible to Janis. Janis tried not to look as excited as she felt, she didn't want to tip Anjie off to what was about to happen or at least what Janis was hoping would happen.

"Anjie, scoot your butt closer to the edge of the chair and spread your legs. I'll use the electric trimmer I bought to remove most of the hair. Actually it's not too bad, I just hope the vibrations don't get you too excited." They both laughed at that comment and Anjie continued to sip her wine.

"How do you want to do this Anjie?" asked Janis. "Do you want to hold and stretch the skin so I can cut or do you want me to do it?"

"Which is easier," asked Anjie.

"It's much easier if I do everything and you just relax and enjoy the wine. The bottle is sitting there if you want any more. I won't have any until I'm finished, I need a steady hand." Said Janis, "I will have to touch you in places that only lovers have touched you before. Do you think you can handle that?

"Go for it, I want to wear that suit." Answered Anjie, as she took another sip of wine.

Janis smiled to herself. She was just given permission to touch this beautiful girl any place she wanted. When she was finished shaving her, Anjie would be begging for more. She used the electric razor to get most of the hair. In doing so, she had to stretch the skin somewhat, by pulling on Anjie pussy lips. Janis felt Anjie squirm a little under her touch. This is working Janis thought. To get the hair on top of the young woman's pussy, Janis had to move her fingers on the top of Anjie's pussy. She made sure her thumb "accidentally" brushed Anjie's clit. That brought a slight moan from Anjie and she shifted forward in her seat.

"Alright, I'm going to get a hot wash cloth and put it on your privates, it will soften up the hair that the electric razor left. I'll get my shaving cream and a sharp razor.

Anjie enjoyed the feeling of the warm cloth on her pussy; in fact she was glad it was there. Janis's touches had made her a bit excited and her pussy was beginning to get wet. This way, the wetness could be blamed on the washcloth and not give Janis the idea that she was causing Anjie to get turned on. Anjie was concerned about the shaving. When she tried to shave herself, she had to put her fingers inside of her own pussy in order to pull the skintight. Janis would have to do the same thing. Anjie didn't know how turned on she would get, but she was starting not to care. She wasn't sure if it was the wine or if she wanted something to happen between Janis and her. Fuck it, she thought, what will be will be.

Janis removed the hot cloth and spread shaving cream on Anjie's pussy. It looked cute, all white with some skin poking through the cream. Janis put her fingers on the outside of Anjie's pussy and began shaving. After three or four strokes, most of the hair was gone. The only hair left was very close to the lips of her young pussy. Janis inserted her fingers on the inside of Anjie's pussy and pulled the skintight. She then proceeded to shave the hair off one side of her pussy. As the razor got to the top of the pussy, Janis made sure her thumb rested snug against Anjie clit. She moved her thumb every so slightly with each new stroke of the razor. Anjie shifted in her seat again. Janis thought she was starting to feel moisture leaking out her pussy. Anjie was getting turned on, Janis was sure of it.

"Here let me wipe the cream away from that side and see if there's any hair that I missed?" Janis told Anjie. "Oh, there's a few places, her let me get them." With that, Janis stuck her fingers back into the Anjie's pussy, pulled the skin tight, and with the razor, got rid of the remaining hair. "Well, you're half done, how does it look?"

Anjie looked down at her half bald pussy. It was very exciting to see it bare and know that your boyfriend's mother just shaved you.

"Anjie, I hope I didn't knick you, it doesn't look like I did. It wasn't too uncomfortable, was it Anjie?' asked Janis.

Anjie wanted to tell her fuck no, it wasn't uncomfortable; it was a turn on. But instead all she said was, "You did a good job, you have skilled fingers." Anjie thought to herself, really fucking skilled fingers.

Janis began to shave the other side of Anjie's pussy, she did the same thing, except this time she was even bolder with her fingers. She went deeper inside Anjie's pussy to hold the skin. She rubbed her clit even harder. The touch up was more of the same. When she was finished with her, Anjie's pussy was flowing, she was turned on. Janis had one more thing to do before she made her move.

Anjie that suit bottom doesn't cover a whole lot, Spread your legs wider, let's see if you have any hair around your asshole, I think that might be visible when you lie down. Anjie was too far-gone to even care anymore, if fact she didn't want it to stop, so she did as she was told. Janis knelt down between her legs and got real close to check for any hairs.

Anjie could feel Janis's hot breath on her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the back of Janis's head and shoved it tight against her pussy. "Lick me there, Janis, please. You've got me so excited. Make me come. I need to come!"

Janis didn't argue; she was about to taste that sweet young pussy in front of her. Janis was sure, that she was the first woman to please Anjie. It turned her on, knowing that she was initiating this young girl into the ways of female love. Janis would make sure Anjie would want more and more. They would have one week together, she planned to use it having sex with this girl and her son. After this experience, it would be easy to get Anjie to agree to a threesome.

Janis stuck her tongue deep into the pussy in front of her. She loved the taste of a young pussy, especially this one. Her son had fucked it, just last night. God, she was wet. If the shaving turned her on this much, wait until the rest of Janis works on her. The tip of her tongue reached the top of Anjie's pussy; it touched her clit for a few seconds and then plunged deep into the pussy. Janis began to tongue fuck her. Janis's tongue was turning on Anjie; her hips were thrusting forward, trying to get more of Janis's tongue inside of her. Anjie's hands were shoving Janis's face tight up against her pussy. Janis inserted one finger and then two inside of Anjie. She moved her lips up to her clit. The way Anjie was acting, this would push her over the edge. As soon as Janis's lips and teeth came in contact with her clit, Anjie went wild. She yelled, "Suck my cunt, Janis. Lick my clit, bite me, and shove those fingers deeper. Oh, fuck I'm coming…

Janis felt a discharge of fluids from Anjie's pussy. She swallowed as much as she could, but kept some in her mouth. She stood up, grabbed Anjie's head in her hands and pressed her lips against Anjie's. An open mouth met her probing tongue, with Anjie's tongue pressing back. They kissed for a few minutes. Janis finally broke the kiss and asked, "Did you like it as much as it seemed you did? How was your first time with another woman?"

"Janis, it was awesome, totally awesome." I wish I had done this earlier. I didn't know what I was missing."

"Anjie, it gets much better. I hardly have done anything to you." Janis looked at the clock, "We have another hour before Jayson comes home, let's not waste it. Here let me take that top off of you I want to see your beautiful tits." Anjie lifted her hands above her head to help Janis remove her shirt. She was sitting there naked, in front of her boyfriend's mother. The mother who had just shaved her pussy and licked her to an orgasm. An orgasm that was better than any other lover Anjie had ever had, except maybe for Jayson. In fact, Jayson used some of the same techniques that his mother had just used. Anjie didn't know what to make of it, but she didn't care, since Janis was leading her to the bed and having her lie down. Anjie watched as Janis took off clothes. Janis was now as naked as she was. Anjie thought, looking at Janis's body, that for a woman in her earlier forties, Janis still had a great body. Her tits were on the small size, but they were still firm. Janis must work out, she looked much more trim and fit than most of Anjie's friends.

Janis saw Anjie staring at her, so she did a pirouette. "Do you like what you see?"

"You're beautiful, Janis simply beautiful. Anjie held out her arms to Janis, inviting her boyfriend's mother to come and make love to her. She couldn't wait to see what else Janis would do, because what she had done so far was unbelievable.

Janis lay on top of Angie and began kissing her neck, lips, cheek, ears, eyes and lips very gently. At the same time Janis was rubbing her pussy against Anjie's pussy. Both of the women had very wet pussies and there was a slight sloshing sound as the two pussies rubbed together. Both women enjoyed the feel of each other's breasts pressing against their own, the hard nipples rubbing against the soft breasts of the other. Anjie took the lead from Janis and began kissing her back; She kissed her boyfriend's mother the way she wanted her own lovers to kiss her. Soon their lips found each other and a very passionate kiss was soon occurring. Their tongues probed each other's mouths and intertwined. Janis broke the kiss and slid to the side of Anjie. Her lips traced a path from Anjie's face to Anjie's chest. There, Janis's lips found those beautiful firm, large tits of the young woman. She kissed and nibbled every part of Anjie's tit except for the nipple; she was saving that for last. Janis worked her way up one side of the breast and then down the other side without touching her nipple. While her lips were stimulating Anjie's boobs, Janis's fingers were caressing the rest of Anjie's body. Janis switched tits, but carried out the same teasing procedure on the other boob. Anjie was moaning and her body felt electric under Janis's caresses. Finally, as Janis's fingers began working on Anjie's pussy, her lips found Anjie's nipple. Once there Janis nibbled and sucked on the nipples, alternating between tits. Every time she would switch breasts, her sucking and biting became more intense. This coincided with the way Janis's fingers were working on her pussy. Janis soon had three fingers inside of Anjie, while her thumb was rubbing Anjie's clit. It wasn't long before Anjie came, very intensely, with wild body movements, loud groans, rapid breathing, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

Janis lay aside of Anjie, watching her young partner come down from the orgasmic high and return to normal. Anjie finally opened her eyes, looked at Janis and smiled. "Damn Janis, that was the best orgasm I have ever had, if I knew what a woman could do that for me, I would have tried this much earlier in my life."

Janis laughed at her comment, Anjie, you're only twenty-two, how much earlier in your life are you talking about?"

Anjie answered with a big smile on her face, "As soon as I got tits so that another girl could suck on them."

Both the woman laughed at Anjie's comment. Anjie got a very serious look on her face. She turned to Janis and said, "Can I ask you a question?" Getting an approving nod from Janis she continued. "It's obvious, I'm not the first woman you have made love to, how many….ah….err?"

Janis, seeing Anjie was too embarrassed to asked the question said, "How many woman have I been with or how many years have I been doing women? Is that what you want to know?" Anjie nodded yes. "Well, I've been with a few other women, about four or five. I actually would like to be more bi-sexual. My first time with another woman was when I was still married to Jayson's father. We belonged to a swinger's club and it was there where I first sampled another woman's lovemaking. During my divorce, I turned to one of my friends who had gone through a divorce, a few years earlier than me. We developed a sexual relationship; one that I still have today. Does that answer your questions."?

"Yes, it does," answered Anjie. "Could I ask another question? Do you still enjoy having sex with men?"

"Hell yes, I do, in fact I enjoy it better. I don't have to worry about the man providing all my sexual needs. I can enjoy what he can give me and my female lover will provide me with the rest. I have a very full sex life."

Anjie turned to Janis, "I guess it's my turn to please you, I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Anjie, you don't have to do me if you don't want to, I'll understand if you don't."

"Janis, I want to, I really want to try," responded Anjie. "I'm just worried I won't be as good as your other lovers, since I've never been with another woman. I'm not exactly sure what I should do."

"Anjie, pleasing another woman is much easier than pleasing a man. With a woman, you know how she feels when you touch her and what she wants you to do, with a man you're not sure. Anjie just do what you like to done to you, it will be fine." Saying that, Janis lay on her back and waited for her lover to come to her.

Anjie moved to Janis and kissed her gently on the neck and then the lips. Using her tongue, she licked her way from Janis's neck to her tits. When she got there, Anjie kissed Janis's boobs; she made sure she kissed the sides of them and even the skin underneath them. Eventually she made it to Janis's nipples. As soon as she began sucking and biting one of her nipples, Janis began to breathe heavier and start to moan. Anjie realized Janis's nipples were very sensitive, just like hers. She decided to make love to Janis's nipples; the way she would like it done to her. She sucked and bit them; licked and pinched them. This continued for over ten or fifteen minutes. By this time, Janis was going crazy, her moans were getting louder and her body was writhing in passion. Soon Anjie left the beautiful tits and moved downward on Janis's body until she reached her pussy. But instead of licking her pussy, she kissed and nibbled on the inside of Janis's thighs.

Janis was getting really turned on; she couldn't take any more of the teasing. She reached down and grabbed Anjie's head and guided to her pussy. "Lick me, now" was all she said.

Anjie stuck her tongue inside Janis's hot pussy. Her nose rested against her clit, while she stuck her tongue inside of Janis as far as she could. Once inside of her, she moved her tongue all around touching the sides of her pussy. That caused Janis to get even more worked up. She moved her nose, so as to rub Janis's clit.

"My clit," Janis practically yelled. "Lick my clit, bite me, and suck it. I need to come. I have to come!"

Anjie did as she was told. The more she licked and sucked Janis's clit; the wilder Janis's body movements became. It was all Anjie could do to hold on. Anjie shoved three fingers up Janis pussy in one quick thrust. That did it. Janis came and came and came. Anjie licked as much pussy juice as she could get into her mouth; most of it ran over her face and down her chin. Meanwhile Janis was going crazy, moaning and yelling, saying words Anjie couldn't understand. However, Anjie thought she heard Janis call out Jayson's name, why she did that Anjie wasn't sure. After a few minutes, the orgasmic waves subsided from Janis and returned to normal, well almost normal.

"Anjie, for your first time with another woman, that was fantastic. You are one hell of a pussy licker. I hope this wasn't a one time affair, I would like to continue this."

"I would too," replied Anjie, "but what about Jayson? I don't want to hurt his feelings. Although, when we watch porno films and there's girl-to-girl action, he keeps asking me if I'd like to try something like that. I'm just not sure he meant with his mother."

"That's all men's fantasy, to be with two women at the same time, two bi women. I wouldn't about Jayson. I know him quite well. I think we're much closer than most mothers and sons. I think he will be fine with it.

Janis looked at the clock on her nightstand. "Speaking of Jayson, he'll be home soon, we better get showers and get dressed."

Janis and Anjie were sitting in the family room watching TV when Jayson came home. "How was shopping?" He asked. He hugged Anjie, whose back was to Janis. She didn't see Janis give the thumbs up sign to Jayson. He just smiled. Yes, this vacation is going to be fun, he thought.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12