Janis Changes Her Mind

Story Info
A slave decides to leave her Master, and regrets it.
6.2k words
4.41
18.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just starting to disappear into the horizon, the sky turning a brilliant hue of pinks, purple's and red's. It was the first rest stop in over 45 minutes and Janis had to go, she'd been holding it since she passed the last rest stop.

Pulling off the interstate, she passed the rows of tractor trailers, then the campers, then finally the cars parked in front of the squat, brick building. Luckily there was a place to park right in front, and she turned into it. The engine had barely stopped when she was out of the door and hurrying to the rest room. With all the vehicles parked out front, she prayed to herself that there would be a stall free. She had to go, and she had to go bad.

Almost bursting through the rest room doors, she smiled to herself when she saw all the stalls were empty, and hurried to the second stall. Usually she would have wiped off the seat but this time she couldn't wait. She was unbuckling her belt with one hand as she closed the door with her other. The rest room had a clean, bleachy smell, but she wasn't going to take any chances. As soon as her jeans were down to her thighs, she squatted six inch's above the seat and let her bladder go. She let her head hang down on to her chest as the relief flooded through her. It took a full two minutes for her to relieve herself and she was almost panting from the empty feeling.

Standing up, Janis grabbed some paper and wiped herself. She winced from the pain from that simple act. Her pussy was going to be sore for a couple of day's, Kevin had seen to that. Throwing the paper into the toilet, she flushed before pulling up her jeans.

Her hips were still a little tight from being tied spread eagle for so long last night, but she knew that would go away long before the bruises on her inner thighs. She would savor those bruises for as long as they marked her skin, they would remind her of how much Kevin loved her.

Her eye's started tearing up as she went over to the sink and began washing her hands. Kevin would just about be getting home and she wondered if He would even know she was gone. Probably not, she told herself as she splashed some cold water on her face. He'd probably just be angry that He had to get His own beer. She looked at herself in the mirror above the sink, that was His problem, not hers, she told herself. If He liked that fucking computer more then her, then He could have it!

She should have just thrown it out in the front yard just like she promised Him. Then He would have paid her more attention. The area between her legs began to get warm. He would have blistered her butt, she thought with a warm smile as she pulled some paper towels from the dispenser and wiped her hands and patted her face dry.

Walking out of the ladies room, she felt her eye's tearing up again, for the thousandth time since she left Kevin. No matter what He said, those files she found on the computer told her He was looking for a new slave, and they were all younger women! She'd given Him four years of service, didn't they count for anything, she wondered.

When they first met, Bondage and Discipline was just a fantasy, D/s just a life style she craved. She knew she was hard to train, but she did her best. She was pretty proud that when He first tied her to the bed and caned her she couldn't last more then ten minutes before she used her safe word, and now she was able to last a whole session, four or five hours.

She just knew she pleased Master. The way He held her after a session, kissing her lip's tenderly while He soothed her welts and red splotched skin. He wouldn't have massaged her shoulders and hips after a prolonged session where she was tied spread eagle for hours. No, he wouldn't have done that if she didn't please Him.

She did everything He asked, from kneeling beside his easy chair, naked, while He watched TV. To sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed when He was angry with her. She'd only had to do that twice, and they were the two most miserable nights of her life. Not the discomfort of having to sleep on the floor, that wasn't very pleasant, but it was the thought that she had displeased Master. That hurt more then anything.

She remembered the first time it happened. She had accidentally spilled coffee on some papers He had brought home from work. He ranted and raved about two weeks worth of work destroyed, and she had to go open her big mouth saying He shouldn't have brought work home. Work was for the office.

He tied her to the beam in the spare bedroom and caned her until her lower back and thighs were crisscrossed with welts. The space between her legs started getting mushy just thinking about it. When He finished punishing her, He let her down from her bonds and just stood there glaring at her as she cried and begged forgiveness.

"Not tonight, pet. You've disgraced yourself and dishonored me. You'll sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed tonight and think about what you've done." He said standing over her. The memory of how big and powerful He looked with His fists resting on His hips brought more moisture between her legs. God, how she loved that man!

The next morning He woke up with His usual hard on, and while she laid shivering on the floor, He yanked her up by the hair and masturbated into her mouth. He made her kneel there with His cum puddled on her tongue, her mouth open to show she hadn't swallowed it, while He wiped his cock all over her face to dry himself off. Then He went off to take a shower, telling her if she spilled even a drop while He was gone, she would be sleeping on the floor for the rest of the week.

He took his time showering while she knelt there with her mouth open and His precious fluid getting cold on her tongue. But she didn't spill a drop. When He finished showering, He came back into the bedroom and checked on her. He didn't say a word until He was finished dressing, then He stood up and walked over to her. Seeing His cum still on her tongue pleased Him and he smiled.

"Okay, pet. You may swallow."

At the time she thought it was one of the foulest thing she ever tasted. Cold cum doesn't taste anything like it does when it comes straight from the source, she didn't know if it was because of the air hitting it, or what, but it had a strong bleachy and salty taste that filled her head.

She smiled as she climbed back into her car. It was amazing how now she loved anything that came from His body. He wasn't into shit play, which she thanked God for, but anything else was okay in His mind, and which she agreed.

She started her car and pulled out of the parking space. She remembered how revolted she was when He first peed on her, but even she had to agree how erotic it was having Him stand over her in the bathtub, then watching the piss slit open up and that pale yellow stream being directed all over her tit's and pussy. She came from just that small amount of pressure on her clit.

He didn't have her drink it that first time, that was the kind of, kind, considerate Master He was. He let her get used to it running over her face and body a few times before He showed her that there was nothing wrong with drinking pee once in a while. Doctors said piss was cleaner then what was in your mouth at any given time.

She pulled back out onto the interstate and remembered that first time. He made her kneel in the tub and gently held her chin.

"Pet, today your going to taste my pee for the first time. I hope you grow to love it." He said.

All she could say was, "Yes, Master." She didn't want to tell Him that the sheer wickedness of having Him pee on her, made her want to taste it, which she did, licking off a few drops when He wasn't looking. She had to admit it didn't taste that bad, at least not as bad as cold cum.

"Open up, pet." He said as His stream hit her face. She did and was rewarded with a mouth full of piss which ran out of her mouth and down her chest. When He was finished, He shook himself off and told her to swallow, which she obediently did. And she was surprised it really didn't taste that bad.

She shifted the gears smoothly as she got up to speed. Her pussy was now wet from her thoughts. She even got to the point that she liked His piss, she thought. It seemed as if she couldn't wait for Him to drink a few beer's and while relaxing in His easy chair, just pull out His perfect cock and tell her to open up. She drank it down easily although a few drops would escape from the corners of her mouth. It didn't happen that often, Him peeing in her mouth, but she looked forward to it when it did.

Damn, she thought, she was a good slave! Why would He be going on line to find another slut! She was a damn good whore for Him, He even said it a few times Himself. She smiled and blushed as she passed a tractor trailer. Four years ago she couldn't even imagine calling herself a slut and whore. But with Masters training, she now saw that that was what she was, at least for Him. Her love for Him had grown so much that there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for Him. And He knew it!

He was the Master, and she was the lowly slave. Just the way it was supposed to be, she thought. She remembered when He first fucked her in the ass. She would never allow any guy next to that hole, but when Master explained that she was His to do with as He pleased, that all of her holes were to be used only for His pleasure, she couldn't help but agree. She was His, anything and everything He wanted to do to her had to be acceptable as far as she could see, and she obediently turned over and offered Him her back virginity.

Even though He spent a lot of time getting her ready, using a lot of lube in and around her ass, fingering her with one, two, then three fingers, the pain she felt was excruciating. It felt as if He'd stuck a log in her when He first pushed His cock head in. She remembered that she screamed so loud that He had to gag her. It wasn't so bad after that first penetration, her anal canal stretched enough to make it somewhat enjoyable. Well, it was enjoyable just because of the position she was in. It was embarrassing and humiliating to be laying ass up in bed with Master seeing her most private hole.

But He liked it when she was embarrassed and humiliated. She wouldn't admit it to Him, but she secretly craved that kind of embarrassment. She absolutely loved being humiliated by Him. In bed afterwards, He always brought her to such exquisite and prolonged orgasms that her ovary's would cramp. She didn't know how He did it, but He always made her cum like a machine gun.

Looking down at the speedometer, she saw the Jaguar was doing 110 and she slowed it down to 80. There was no need for her to get a ticket just because Master was looking for another women. He could look all He wanted to, but deep down in her heart she knew He'd never find a better partner. His long, thick cock was just made for all of her holes, her mouth, her ass and her pussy.

The next exit ramp was coming up, and she smoothly down shifted to fourth gear. She watched the rpm's almost red line as the car slowed to sixty. She easily glided off the interstate. She wasn't going to just run away from Him. She was going to stand and fight for her Master.

Janis turned onto the overpass doing 40, shifting gears and letting the engine slow her down as she turned back onto the ramp going home to Master. She'd never been the type to turn tail and run without a fight. And Master was worth a fight. He protected her and cared for her, just like He said he would.

She shot out onto the interstate in third gear, the engine screaming at 5500 rpm's before she clicked the Jaguar into fourth gear. She was up to 90 within a few seconds and slipped it into fifth gear and settled back for the ride home.

It was going to be humiliating coming home after leaving that note, but right then she didn't care. It was going to be a different kind of humiliation then she was used to, but what did it matter. She would do whatever it took to get Master back.

She thought back to the first time He humiliated her in public. They'd gone out to dinner with another Dom friend of Master's, a guy named John. Master had told her to dress in her shortest skirt with no panties that night, and she was a little apprehensive. They'd never played their little games out in public before and the thought that John would be a witness to them left her a little breathless. . . and excited.

Master had been the perfect host all through Dinner, His class and sophistication had made her proud. John, on the other hand, had been crass and boorish. He ogled her all through dinner, turning any conversation they were having into sex talk, dirty sex talk, the kind that Janis felt uncomfortable with out in public. But Master, being the Master, quickly turned the conversation back to safe ground effortlessly. By the end of dinner, she could tell that even Master was becoming bored with John. He was short and curt when answering Johns questions and comment's, and when dessert was finally served, He turned directly to John as soon as the waiter had gone.

He was quiet for a long few seconds staring right at him and Janis noticed with satisfaction that Master's look made John squirm. Then out of nowhere He said, "Pet, raise your skirt and show John my pussy." Never taking His eye's off of him.

She remembered how shocked she was. She felt herself blushing furiously as she looked around the restaurant to see if anyone was looking. No one was, except John. Carefully, she raised the hem and flashed him her freshly shaved pussy, then quickly covered up. Master hadn't even looked at her, He was still staring at John with a grim look on his face. She felt herself still blushing and looked down at her lap. John was wide eyed and smiling.

"Pet, pull your skirt up and spread your legs. I'd like everybody to see what a good whore I have." He said, still staring at John. There was no humor in His voice and she wondered what was happening as she did as she was told. The thought that anybody could see her if they looked was humiliating, but nobody looked in their direction except John. He was almost drooling.

"Yeah, you slut. Now play with yourself." John whispered horsely.

Before she could even turn her head to look at Master, He reached across the table and grabbed John by the collar, almost yanking him across the table so they were face to face. "Please cover yourself, pet." He said into Johns face. Everybody in the restaurant turned to look at Master, which gave her the time to cover herself.

"Don't you ever talk to my women like that again." He whispered so softly that she had a hard time hearing it. By that time, a few of the staff were rushing over, and He just pushed John back into his seat. John looked a little dazed, while Master was glaring at him. Janis couldn't ever remember him looking so angry. Master reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his wallet. He dropped two, hundred dollar bills onto the table just as the restaurant staff surrounded the table. He gently pulled her to her feet and led her out of the restaurant with out a word to anybody.

When they got to the car He turned her towards Him. "When I tell you to show my pussy, I don't want you to look around before doing it. Do you understand me?" He asked, still angry about the confrontation with John.

She nodded her head and looked at the ground like a good whore.

"Good. Now take that damn skirt off!" He ordered as he unlocked the door. Master brought her to two good orgasms on the way home, but of course she had to pay for them when they got home. She remembered being sore for a week after that.

That memory made her spread her legs and run a finger between her spread thighs. That's why he was the Master, she thought. She was interrupted by the shrill ring of the phone on the dashboard. Her hand shook when she saw it was Master and she swallowed before answering it.

"Hello."

"We have to talk, pet." Masters voice was cool, calm and collected. The sound made her pussy itch.

"Yes, Sir."

"Where are you?"

"On the interstate heading home, Sir."

"Very good. I should tell you the tone of this letter," She heard the paper rattle through the phone, "is very disturbing."

"Yes, Sir. I didn't mean for it to be." She lied.

"Do you think I am yours?" He asked in His soft voice that had a tinge of anger in it.

She thought for a second and thought, what the hell. "Yes, Sir. I do."

There was silence for a few seconds, and then Master laughed. "We'll discuss this when you get home. But I'm afraid you won't like the consequences should you decide to stay."

"Yes, Master. I've already decided to stay if you'll have this miserable whore back."

"We'll discuss this when you get home." The phone went dead in her hand.

She replaced the handset back in the cradle before putting both hands on the steering wheel and winding the Jaguar up to a hundred and ten.

What was she thinking when she wrote that note, she wondered. Her and Master were soul mates. It was unthinkable that the two of them should be apart. At times she needed His lash as much as she needed to breath, and Master would know it. Just as she knew when Master needed to let off some steam with her.

Her pussy itched as she raced home. The soreness in her joints were forgotten. As was her bruised thighs and pussy. Their session last night lasted for two and a half hours, not a marathon for the two of them by any stretch of the imagination, but it was very satisfying. She wasn't so sure about tonight, though.

Master could be cruel when he was angry.

The drive home took half the time. She pushed the Jaguar almost to it's limits. Twice she looked down at the speedometer and found she was doing a hundred and thirty, and she still had plenty of gas pedal. The tachometer sat at 3500 rpms, red line was 6500.

When she got off the interstate, it felt as if everybody was just creeping along. She sighed in frustration, the longer she was away from Master, the angrier he was going to be. It felt as if it took an eternity before she finally turned into the driveway. Her heart pounded in her chest as she punched in the four number code to open the gates, then slowly made her way down the twisting driveway.

For some reason she expected Master to be standing at the front door when she parked in front, but wasn't surprised when he wasn't. It was one of those things that infuriated her, his feigned indifference. He was probably sitting in his study, doing some kind of work as he sipped his beer, she thought as she jumped out of the Jaguar and almost ran to the double front doors.

She had been gone for a little more then an hour, maybe an hour and a half, yet she felt as if it had been a lifetime. As she eased open the front door and slid in, she felt the welcome familiarity one feels after being away on an extended vacation and finally getting home. She felt at peace with herself.

Softly closing the front door, she turned and almost jumped at the sight of Master standing at the end of the hall with His arms folded across His chest. She couldn't see His features in the dim light, and had to hold herself back from running down the hall and jumping into His arms. Her breath felt as if it had been punched out of her chest as they stood there looking at each other. Then ever so slowly, He opened His arms and held them out to her.

With that one gesture it felt as if a thousand pounds of worry and anxiety had been removed from her shoulders. She almost yelped in happiness as she ran the forty feet into his arms. She buried her face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt so strong as He held her to Him, in His arms she felt so safe and protected. She wanted to crawl into His skin as she hugged Him tighter. Tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks as she realized how afraid she'd been. Now she was safe and secure.

12