Janis's Father Tells His Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

When I got back to reality, Steve was fucking Genovive, while Phillipe was fucking Joan. I watched them, but I was so spent I didn't join in. We spent the rest of the weekend fucking and sucking each other. I continued to have sex with Joan and Steve every weekend. I even joined them at some of the nudist camps. We also visited other friends of theirs and had sex with them. I had sex with their female friends, as well as their male friends. This continued until I was assigned to a navy base in Japan. I had told them I would come back and visit, but I never did. We wrote for a while but that stopped too. I never saw them after I left San Diego.

"So Janis, did you like my story," asked her father?

"I'm so turned on listening to it. Take off your clothes and fuck me. I need that right now, I'm so wet. Later, we'll discuss getting you and Jayson together. I want to watch!" Janis then pulled her father on top of her and moaned with delight as her father's cock entered her.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12