Janitor Charlie's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda's head fell and she took all of him in her mouth once again. Hilda used her teeth just ever so slightly on his cock to gently scratch it and make it tingle all the more and to drive him ever closer towards ejaculation. Every time she took his pecker back between her lips, her teeth softly slid against the side of his thick manhood. It was done so subtly and so skilfully that it made Charlie scream aloud. It felt so damn good!

"Oh, oh," Charlie said in a voice that sounded like he was panicking and begging and reveling in her blow job all at the same time. "I'm almost there, Hilda. I'm just about ready to come."

The janitor's hands went to Miss Humper's bobbing, bulging boobs, letting each hand rest beneath them, almost as if he were carefully weighing each of her bosoms, trying to determine just how girthy and heavy they were. Charlie needed to touch them and he kneaded them as he touched them. He tried to squash them within his fingers, his ten digits savoring their soft expansive size and beauty while this gorgeous English teacher savored his hardened wee wee, tasting and engulfing it. From the pressure in his balls Charlie knew that it wouldn't be long before he spilled his load, giving Hilda a whole mouthful of baby batter to swallow.

"Mmmmm," Hilda grunted out of her obstructed mouth. "Mmmmphhh!"

Her tongue flicked at his hard-on and her thick red lips were now loudly smacking and tasting and sucking at a pace that was breathtaking. Hilda sounded like a child coming to the bottom of a milkshake and trying to suck the last few drops noisily through a straw. She was applying that much pressure to his member and she too knew that he would soon topple into that blissful abyss called 'Orgasm,' and it would be brought to completion right in the deepest confines of her mouth. It was the part of a blow job that she enjoyed the most. Hilda wanted to take every drop he could possibly give her. She wanted her mouth to be the sweet receptacle for his pent-up seed.

"Oooohhhhhh," Charlie cooed as Hilda's head rose and fell on his groin at a breakneck pace. "I can barely hold back anymore. I'm almost there, honey."

And he almost was. Charlie felt the pressure growing in his loins, begging for its inevitable release.

The moment had arrived and finally came. It was in this moment that Charlie came and came and came. The janitor's thick, but not particularly long penis, burst like a dam in Hilda Humper's mouth. His seed spilled from him in jet streams and rocketed forcefully into her oral cavity.

"Oh, golly!" Charlie squealed, his hands shaking with excitement as they wound themselves through her long blond hair, bracing her pretty head as she took all of his load. Hilda's cheeks swelled with the excess that he spurted into her lips.

"Mmmphhh!" Hilda said in a muffled, but nonetheless excited cry as he flooded her with his jizz. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Hilda's mouth still greedily sucked, even as he ejaculated, never stopping though she had already brought him to orgasm. The beautiful teacher cupped his balls and squeezed them at the very moment he exploded, making his climax more forceful than Charlie had ever felt before. He thought it had to be the most pleasurable orgasm that he had ever felt in his life. Hilda's noisy sucking continued straight on through, even as she drank down the contents of his cock which was still depositing its thick fluid into her eager mouth. Charlie was surely spurting like a geyser and thought that he would never stop coming. But finally, after over a dozen squirts, his erupting member became dormant, now spent and emptied of all that it contained, all that for the last hour he had longed to shoot out of him. Miss Humper swallowed the last of the substantial load he had graced her with and slowly slid his slippery shaft from her lips. Hilda's lips glistened from his cum.

"Holy shit," Hilda giggled as she gave his penis a kiss on the head. "I thought you were going to drown me. I'm sure glad that you put that load in my mouth instead of in my pussy."

"Why's that?" Charlie asked, moaning as she gave his cock another little kiss.

"Because it's your first time coming. That means it's the biggest fucking load that'll come out of your wee wee today," Hilda replied, her hand brushing the surface of his cock. "And that means more wee wee juice for me to drink. Chug a lug lug. Tee hee."

Leaning over, sweet Hilda licked Charlie's cock, much like a mother cat, until it was clean of the sticky excretion he had just given her. Then she planted a third kiss right on his little peehole.

"Baby's wee wee like Hildy's kissy?" she asked, smiling and taking its head into her mouth for just a few more seconds and then slipping it from her lips. "Cause Hildy wants her sweet little cunny to get some attention too. The thought of baby with his head between her thighs makes her get all wet. Honey, my cunny takes a licking and keeps on ticking. My master's in English was worth every penny. I'm a fornicating poetic tour de force."

Several minutes later... "Oh, eat me!" Hilda cried out as the janitor's head burrowed its way between her very fleshy thighs. "Oh, that feels so fucking good, you motherfucking cunnylicker!"

Hilda was spewing a bunch of profanity as the normally reluctant janitor gave her some very aggressive oral stimulation in her pussy. Charlie's tongue probed every crevice of her silken femininity as it darted deep between her pink nether lips that were now so wet that his face was glistening with her juices. Hilda Humper was getting very wet very fast. When the tip of Charlie's tongue found the ultrasensitive nub of her clitoris he gave it a nice forceful lick and braced his ears for the bloodcurdling scream of ecstasy that followed.

"Oh, fuck!" Hilda shook the walls of the restroom with her blissful outburst. "You found heaven, baby! My little clitty is so sensitive that it takes much less than that to set it off."

Charlie played with her clit with his tongue and found that the more he did, the wetter Miss Humper got. Her sweet juices were flowing and he was savoring the fragrant smell of her pussy. Several orgasms shook Hilda's cunny and they made her titanic titties leap and bounce. At this point her legs were wrapped tightly around Charlie's neck trapping his face right in the soaking vortex of her pussy. When the joy of orgasm had taken her she cried again, this time so excited that tears of joy filled her eyes. Hilda's full figured body shook as it was racked by wave after wave of pleasure that washed over her like a tidal flood. Charlie continued to eat her out, enjoying what was to him a tasty delicacy and a place where he hoped his penis would soon be buried.

"Ohhhhh, shit. That was fucking wonderful," Hilda moaned as her climax subsided and her legs, which had been trapping Charlie's head between her thighs, fell open and slid limply to the floor, almost as if they had suddenly become as limber as licorice sticks. "My pussy is still in heaven. You have a magic tongue, sugar. It had my clit feeling like it was in paradise. I'm so fucking wet."

So was Charlie. When he reluctantly removed his eager face from her honeypot, it was soaked. His lips were shiny and looked like a messy child after enjoying a treat. Charlie's treat had been the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. It was Hilda Humper's lush love canal.

"Mmmmm, Hilda," Charlie said, more emboldened now than he had been through the sucking of her big titties and the weanie wash she had given his anxious wee wee when she engulfed it. "You have a pussy as sweet as honey. I could eat you all day; breakfast, lunch and dinner."

"Oh, baby," Hilda said as she wiped off her soaking pussy with a nearby paper towel from the receptacle. "You are starting to turn me on again."

It was unbelievable. Hilda was too good to be true. She was instantly horny again after just having her clit twanged by his tongue. This woman was insatiable, Charlie thought to himself. He wasn't complaining. This was probably the best day of his life and he was never going to forget it as long as he lived. Charlie almost laughed aloud as Hilda began to tickle his penis with her toes.

"Wee wee, wee wee, all the way home," the English teacher giggled like a schoolgirl. "My little piggies are tickling wee wee, wee wee all the way home. And soon you'll be slamming wee wee, wee wee all the way home into my little cunny. Your wee wee is so hard right now I think you could fuck my brains out."

"I feel like I could," Charlie replied smiling, as she now used her hands to rub his hard wee wee. "I have wanted to do this since the day I saw you Hilda."

"Ohhhh, baby. That is so sweet," Miss Humper said, playing with his mushroom head once again. "Well honey, who ever said that dreams never come true? You are going to get to fuck your Hildy until she is fucking silly. How does that strike you, good fucker?"

Hilda knew that it struck him pretty well, for his penis was longer and more swollen than she had seen it all afternoon.

"Oh, baby! Put that wee wee inside of me," Hilda begged, lying down on her back upon the restroom floor and spreading her fleshy thighs. "I need it, Charlie. I've been needing it all day."

Charlie wasn't going to argue with the titan-tittied blond-haired buxom beauty that lay naked and waiting on the floor before him. The janitor's dream was stretched before him, legs apart with her lush pussy yearning and wanting his hard organ.

"Yes, ma'am," Charlie replied, smiling at her. He could just make out part of her angelic and beaming face behind the swells of her mountainous mounds of flesh extending up from her chest. Those huge breasts made his cock, which was at full mast, tingle and throb. "I'd be proud and honored to shag you something fierce."

Hilda giggled and pushed her boobs together, and then urged him to come between her thighs.

"Come here, darling. Come to Hildy and slide that hard weanie into my warm little cunny. Oh, shit, Charlie, I can't wait."

"I can't either, Hilda," Charlie said in a more confident and certain voice, emboldened by the activities they had engaged in on this late and wonderful afternoon and now poised over Hilda with his manhood that was ready for pleasure, he pushed her legs far apart.

Hilda began to breathe anxiously in anticipation. She gripped his cock and rubbed and pulled on the knob of its head until he moaned.

"Gimme," was all that she said in her breathless voice, and so Charlie did.

Charlie knelt before her as he used his knees to spread her thighs, positioning his cock over the sweet pink and open lips of her glistening wet pussy. He eased slowly down and softly breathed in as the first of his member touched her portal and slid dexterously inside. Hilda cried out as he penetrated her and he felt her pussy hug his cock.

"Oh, yeah," Charlie groaned as he slid into her slippery slot full hilt and then began to slip slowly in and out with his excited member. "So tight, baby. So wet and tight."

Charlie increased the speed of his thrusts and gave her his dick in measured, but not at all slow, insertions. Hilda cooed and began a thrusting of her own, raising her plump round ass up from the hard floor to comply with Charlie's plunges. Miss Humper's hands grabbed him and her fingers dug into his back as their humping grew more frenzied and passionate.

"Give it to me, baby!" Hilda screamed out suddenly. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me harder!"

Hilda's big jugs were leaping up and down as he sped up his bucking, pounding into her pussy so hard that she screamed each time that he did and moved several inches up the floor. Charlie was on fire and his balls were tight and full of pressure. The janitor yelped with joy as he felt her inner muscles work their magic on his manhood. Hilda was the most skillful woman he had ever been with and he was almost reaching the point of no return. His hands went to her bouncing boobies and dug into them at the same time her fingernails slid down his shoulders and back. Their fucking was sending them both into fits of animal passion.

"I'm almost there!" Charlie cried, making his plunges into her pussy just as fast, yet deeper.

"Me too, baby!" Hilda Humper screeched, her goddess waist jerking up and down as her breasts went berserk.

And they both arrived at last. Hilda screamed and cried and begged as an orgasm that was overwhelming racked her full-fleshed body. Charlie buried his boner in her full hilt as the dam burst, releasing the floodgates and making his penis explode within her.

"Yes!" both of them yelled in unison as they slipped into an orgasmic paradise.

Charlie fired shot after shot of fluid into her cunny until he was empty and spent of all that had swelled his balls. Hilda ceased shaking and her orgasm subsided into a blissful dormancy. They both held each other close, Charlie still inside of her, basking in the sweet sensation of a tingly afterglow. Hilda was flooded and Charlie was sticky, but they didn't move.

"Baby, that was so good," Charlie said, caressing Hilda's big breasts and trying to catch his breath again.

"You are one good fucker," Hilda cooed, looking up into his eyes. "That wee wee can do wonders. Honey, you are my wee wee man."

"I try to be, baby," Charlie said, gratefully kissing her ruby red lips and pulling his penis reluctantly from the warmth of her interior.

"And speaking of wee wee," Hilda spoke, almost in a voice of epiphany. "I just remembered something about why I came in here in the first place."

"What's that?" Charlie asked quizzically as he rose to his feet and slid on his underwear.

"I still have to piss," Hilda Humper said, laughing loudly and jumping, still naked, to her feet and heading for the nearby stall. "In genteel terms, I've got to wee wee like a racehorse."

THE END

12