Jannada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blips
Blips
18 Followers

Oh well, she thought. Wouldn't matter soon anyway. As soon as they were ready, the piled into Brooke's hovercraft and sped towards Saph City. As they neared it, Alexia could already see the huge crowd gathered. The women still wearing clothes were grouped in the city's center, while the nude ones stayed on the sidewalks. Parking their car, they made their way to the center of the mass of women just as it turned 11 o' clock.

At that moment, a giant viewscreen that hung in the city center sprang to life, bringing into view a serious-looking tan woman with sharp, attractive features and green dyed hair. She appeared to be standing in some important-looking room. While she was topless, she still wore the bottom half of a bikini.

"Lady Ro," Brooke whispered. "She's basically invented the nanomachines we use."

The woman took a deep breath, and began her short speech.

"My fellow Jannadans, for far too long have we let boundaries come between women. Only with the foundation of this colony were we able to recognize our chains. Clothes, though once a boon to our species, has long since become a liability. Today, we walk free."

The woman's dour expression shifted into the most subtle of smirks. With another breath, she gave her command.

"Women of Jannada: undress!"

The sound of rustling clothes filled the air as hundreds of women undid their bras and slid off their panties. Lady Ro did the same on the viewscreen, untying the bottom half of her bikini and letting it fall down her legs, revealing her genitals to the world.

After a few minutes, every woman in the city was now nude. The sun shown brightly overhead, its light revealing a sea of glistening pussies, wet and ready for action.

Lady Ro held her arms out, and spoke again.

"Now, my fellow Jannadans, celebrate! Finger! Scissor! Eat pussy until you have your fill! Today we celebrate the end to the tyranny of clothes!"

The viewscreen cut off, and immediately the entire city fell into a massive orgy. Moans of pleasure filled the air as women began pairing off. The smells, the sights, the sounds...it was too much for Alexia. She fell backwards, landing on the ground. The fall didn't seem to hurt her, and even gave her an idea. She spread her legs, and invitation to the first woman who saw it. Within seconds, she felt the warm wriggling of a tongue in her pussy, hitting all sides of her vaginal walls. Whoever it was, they were a master.

She closed her eyes, concentrating only on the oral she was receiving. Before she knew it, she exploded into orgasm, and the tongue greedily lapped up every bit of juice she produced.

If this wasn't heaven, it was close to it. It was Shangri-La. It was Paradise.

It was Jannada.

*****

This may or may not be an ongoing series, just depends on the feedback I get and if I have any more ideas for this setting.

Blips
Blips
18 Followers
12