Janni is Forced to Face Her Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Christina pulled out a chair and sat facing Janni saying, "OK Janni, take off your clothes and change; its tart time."

Janni felt uncomfortable as she started to undress in front of Christina, but knowing that she would probably have to do a lot worse during the afternoon, she was soon naked and then dressing like a tart in the revealing skirt and top.

She could sense that Christina had been gazing at her the whole time and as she wriggled her hips to try and make the red skirt cover the tops of her hold ups she gasped as her eyes were drawn toward Christina, or more specifically between Christina's legs.

Having caught Janni's attention, Christina looked directly into her eyes, opened her legs, shifted in her seat and, moving her buttocks forward, said with mock horror,

"Oh dear, I also seem to have lost my knickers! Now get on your knees, crawl over here and lick me you tart!"

Janni had never even thought about sexual contact with a woman but with the short, skin tight skirt stretching round her thighs she obediently knelt on the floor and then crawled toward Christina's open thighs. As she inched forward between her thighs she caught the fresh musky aroma from Christina's rapidly moistening and parted labia. Although she found the idea of giving oral sex to a woman mildly repulsive she tentatively moved closer and then ran the tip of her tongue between Christina's parted lips. Tasting the clear mucous that was now oozing out between Christina's lips was much more pleasant than she had imagined. Knowing how she like her own pussy licked and eager to please her, she briefly flicked her tongue up to Christina's clitoris.

She felt pleased with her self as Christina gasped and wriggled on the seat. Janni felt no real sexual desire toward Christina but her innate desire to please was enough to overcome her initial fear.

As she warmed to her task she felt Christina grip her head tightly, pulling her closer; forcing her open mouth to press tightly against her labia. She pushed her tongue into Christina's wetness, feeling her own lips rubbing against Christina's engorged labia.

Janni felt pleased with her self as Christina started to move her hips with a regular and urgent rhythm against her mouth.

Suddenly Janni heard the office door open. She tried to lift her head but Christina held it tightly. She had no idea who was there as she heard the door being closed and then felt hands rolling the tight skirt up over her thighs. The office was silent except for the creaking sounds of Christina's chair and her soft moans of pleasure as she continued using Janni's mouth for her pleasure.

Janni tried to move her head and look to see who was there but it was hopeless. Her head was held fast by a combination of Christina's hands and her thighs. Janni felt the skirt being rolled right up over her buttocks and then her fresh clean knickers being pulled down to her bent knees. She then heard the unmistakable sound of a zip being pulled down. There was no foreplay, just two hands, roughly pushing her knees apart and then a single hand suddenly thrust between her thighs. She felt fingers probing between her rapidly moistening labia; pushing, probing and entering her vagina. The fingers, obviously satisfied that she was wet enough, pulled out. She felt the mystery man kneeling behind her and then the head of his erect penis seeking out her entrance.

"Keep licking, you tart!" said Christina as Janni had momentarily stopped. Just as she pressed her tongue against Christina's clitoris, Janni gave out a gasp, muffled by the wet pussy pressed against her mouth, as the kneeling man thrust his erection deep into her vagina.

Janni sensed the man's immediacy when strong hands gripped the flesh of her outer thighs as the man pounded into her.

Janni realised that whoever was fucking her would soon cum. She also knew that Christina would have a clear view of the man pounding into her from behind as she licked her closer and closer to a climax. With her tongue now flat and pressed against Christina's clit she felt her self being pushed against Christina with each and every inward thrust from the man behind her. She sensed Christina's imminent orgasm and then heard her cry out as she writhed on the chair. At the same moment the man's fingers dug painfully into Janni's flesh as she felt his hot ejaculation flooding her insides.

Cruelly, as Janni felt the beginnings of her own orgasm, the man pulled out, wiping his still dripping penis on her buttocks.

"Thank you Janni," said a familiar voice, "I've wanted to fuck you from the first time you came to work here and finding you in such an inviting position in my office was just too much to resist."

Christina released her grip on Janni's head allowing her to turn her head and confirm that it was her immediate boss Anders who had just fucked her.

She felt her cheeks flush as he stood and looked back down at her; she could feel Christina's juices wet around her mouth and Anders' sperm starting to trickle from her vagina. She felt very cheap as she tried to pull up her knickers and then roll the skirt back down.

"Stop!" said Christina; we'll have to clean you up before I take you into Frederik's office.

Anders chuckled, zipped him self up and left. Christina stood up and went to a cupboard; returning swiftly with a box of tissues.

"Here, clean your self up, get dressed properly and put on some fresh lipstick."

"I don't usually wear any," said Janni.

"I know, don't worry, I bought some nice tarty bright red lipstick for you," said Christina as she reached into her handbag and handed the lipstick to Janni. "Put it on nice and thick."

With Christina's help Janni pulled up her knickers and then rolled down the red skirt that barely covered the tops of her sheer black hold ups.

There was a mirror in the office and as Janni looked at the image of her self all she saw was a cheap whore gazing back. Knowing that in a few minutes she would be in her boss's office with the builders and other men filled her with embarrassment. She looked at her bare midriff then shifted her gaze up to her breasts; her nipples clearly showing through the thin and flimsy boob tube. The skirt looked like it had been painted on with red paint it was so tight. Despite her constant pulling down of the skirt hem the dark tops of her hold ups could be seen with every slight movement. Then there were the heels. These were much higher than she would normally wear and she was finding it difficult to keep her balance.

She was momentarily lost in her own thoughts until Christina said, "OK, Janni, its show time!"

Christina took her hand and then led her out of Anders' office and on toward Frederik's.

Janni felt very nervous as they approached Frederik's office. She could here male laughter and wondered if she was the topic of their conversation. She felt semi naked as she tottered along on the high heals next to Christina. They paused outside the office; Janni felt very nervous as she anticipated the men's reaction when she entered. Part of her just wanted to just cut and run but her deep and usually hidden sexual preference of being dominated had already been awakened back in Anders' office and despite the embarrassment and humiliation that she knew was about to happen she felt her nipples tingling beneath the boob tube. She glanced down at her stiff and protruding nubs clearly showing through the top knowing that all the men in her boss's office would soon be looking and commenting on them.

Her heart was pounding as Christine knocked on Frederik's office door. Janni heard all of the conversation in the office stop as his familiar voice shouted, "Come in."

Christine opened the door and led Janni in by the hand. Janni felt every man in the room gazing at her, appraising her, their minds filling with lewd thoughts as to what they would like to do with her.

She gazed down at the floor, feeling embarrassed and self conscious as Frederik said, "Gentlemen, this is our Friday afternoon tart. Most of you will recognise her as Janni but this afternoon she will just be referred to as 'tart. Before I introduce her to you in a; shall we say, more intimate way, I would like to reassure the tart that you have all signed an agreement stating that what ever happens with the tart on Friday afternoons will remain unspoken of at any other time. During normal working days, from Monday through to Friday noon, Janni will be treated as usual with the utmost respect as a work colleague. However, on Fridays after midday the tart can be used in any way you wish."

Janni, found the courage to raise her head and quickly look round the room. All of them were looking at her, some, mainly the builders were openly stroking the fronts of their trousers as they ran their eyes over her from head to toe. To add to her embarrassment, as well as Christina, Emma her assistant and Emilie the accounts assistant were also in the room.

Finally her eyes met the stranger she had seen earlier. He still looked vaguely familiar, older but still quite handsome. The stranger smiled at her and said, "Come over here Janni so we can all see you properly."

Janni tottered over to point just in front of Frederik's desk.

The stranger reached into his pocket and to Janni's complete shock and embarrassment pulled out her panties from earlier that morning. "Hi Janni," he said, "Perhaps I should introduce my self, I'm Jack. Do you want your knickers back?"

Her cheeks flushed brilliant red as she looked at the man that she had shared so many secrets with during the past year as they exchanged emails and pictures. This was the man who had fingered her almost to an orgasm in a crowded train after cutting off her knickers.

"No thank you," she murmured.

She watched as Frederik handed Jack a blindfold and said, "Janni, to preserve all of your colleague's anonymity you will wear this blindfold."

Jack held up the blindfold and then tied it around her head.

Janni then listened as Frederik said, "From this moment on the tart will not know who has done what to her. As far as you are all concerned she is just a convenient, willing and very attractive sex object who is here merely to be used and please you all in what ever way you choose. In a moment Jack here will bring her round amongst you so that you can check her over but first, just in case some of you might wish to fuck her anally, Jack will make it easier for her by getting her prepared."

Janni felt her buttocks clench involuntarily at the mention of anal sex. She had only experienced it a couple of times and each time it had been painful. One of the many things she had confided to Jack. Now she knew she had no choice.

Janni was standing in front of Frederik's desk in full view of all the men when Jack said, "I'm going to turn you around so that your back is facing your colleagues."

She felt his hands on her shoulders as he twisted her round slowly. It felt awkward being unable to see and struggling to keep her balance on the high heels.

"Now lean forward Janni and rest your hands on the desk." She tentatively started to lean forward, feeling a little disorientated with the blind fold on, until her hands found the desk top. As she leaned on the desk Jack continued, "Now move your feet back, away from the desk so that you are bent over."

Janni then felt Jack ease the hem of the ridiculously short tight skirt up over her buttocks. She heard the crude comments from the men gathered in the room as they talked amongst them selves excitedly.

She felt the humiliation before it actually happed as she felt Jack hook his fingers under the waist band of her knickers saying, "I don't think a good slut would need to wear these, they will only get in the way."

With that she felt Jack start to pull her knickers down. She could feel the elastic of the waist band slowly rolling down over her smooth buttocks and then down over her upper thighs. As they reached her knees gravity took over and they fell to her ankles.

"Kick them off Janni," said Jack.

She hesitated briefly, but then quickly lifted each high healed shoe in turn and with a bit of a struggle kicked her knickers off.

"Now move your feet apart and show everyone what a good tart has on offer."

It was as if she could physically feel the collective gaze of all the men focussed on her buttocks, waiting for what she knew would soon be a very intimate view as she did as he asked and moved her feet apart.

"Wider Janni, and push your bottom up so we can all see your pussy."

Her feeling of humiliation was intense as, visualising the girls in some of the pornographic videos she had watched, she obeyed and pushed her buttocks up, knowing and feeling that the most intimate parts of her body were now displayed crudely to her work colleagues and builders whom she saw regularly during the every day work. The colleagues who had only ever seen her dressed demurely and professionally at work.

Her humiliation she felt was intensified as Jack eased her buttocks apart and she was left in no doubt as to what they could all see when she heard the lewd comments around the room, such as, "I just love a hair free cunt."

And, "Can't wait to get my cock in that!"

And, "What a neat arsehole."

Of course, what Jack already knew from their email exchanges was that Janni loved to read stories about humiliation. She would lie on her bed and masturbate as she imagined her self being humiliated like the girls in the stories she read. He knew that she would often have multiple orgasms thrusting her self against her hand as she imagined the humiliation.

Now it was happening for real and was about to be intensified even further when Jack released her buttocks and said, "Rest your upper body on the desk and then reach behind you with both hands and display your self properly to your colleagues."

She wasn't quite sure what he meant as she lowered her body down and freed her arms and hands.

As she hesitated, Jack said, "Reach behind you and pull your buttocks apart."

Her face, hidden from view against the desk was flushed scarlet as she eased her fingers over each buttock and then tentatively pulled her cheeks apart a little.

"Spread your fingers apart Janni and use the tips to pull your pussy open."

She did as he asked, easing the tips of her fingers into her now moist outer labia.

"Now pull your self open Janni. We want to see how a tart displays her wares."

Slowly but surely she eased both her labia and buttocks apart, feeling ashamed but highly aroused as she felt her lubricating mucous flooding her increasingly exposed vagina.

"Wider Janni, we want a nice clear view of your cute little anus."

She opened her self some more, much to the delight of her colleagues and, as if to demonstrate how exposed she now was, she suddenly felt Jack brush the tips of his fingers between her wet open lips and then up over her exposed anus.

"Now stay like that Janni so that your colleagues can enjoy the delightful view of your wide open pussy while I prepare your other delightful tight hole."

Jack reached into his pocket and retrieved a tube of lubricating gel. He removed the top from the long nozzle and squeezed a small amount out onto one of his fingers.

Janni felt the sudden coldness of the gel as he smeared the small blob around her anus.

Janni felt her self tense her pelvic floor involuntarily as Jack eased the tip of his finger into her tight rosebud.

"Just try to relax and keep your self spread open," said Jack rather sternly.

Janni did her best as she then felt him easing the long nozzle into her rectum. Once inserted he gently squeezed the tube as he slowly pulled it out. Janni could feel the cool gel as it exited the nozzle, coating the walls of her rectum.

He pulled the nozzle free and then coated his index finger with a liberal coating. The room was now completely silent as all of her colleagues watched Jack start to push his gel coated finger into Janni's rectum. She tensed her pelvic floor again as she felt his finger start to enter her but the inward pressure was relentless and she found, much to her surprise that if she concentrated on relaxing her pelvic floor the invading finger slipped inside her much more easily than she had imagined it would.

Feeling and looking like a complete slut Janni kept her buttocks and pussy held open as Jack moved his finger around inside her. As well as pushing it in and out he pulled it sideways, slowly but surely causing her to open a little more.

Janni felt a sudden feeling of emptiness as Jack pulled his finger from her. Her colleagues watched silently, the atmosphere in the room electric and sexually charged as he squeezed more gel onto two fingers this time and then eased both tips an inch or so into Janni's anus.

Janni winced, feeling that she was being stretched beyond what she was capable of but again did her best to accept the invading fingers. By closing her eyes and breathing deeply she felt her anus being eased open and Jack's two fingers slowly stretching and entering her.

Jack could feel her sphincter gripping and resisting his two fingers but like before, with slow but relentless inward pressure he felt her hot tight hole slowly accept the invasion.

Janni concentrated hard to try and relax her pelvic floor. She felt constant pressure on her sphincter but then, in this humiliating position, she felt bizarrely proud as the tips of Jack's fingers breeched her sphincter and with one final push he had both fingers in her rectum.

Like before he moved them around inside her. Stretching her from side to side and moving them in and out of her.

Satisfied that she was now ready he said, "Frederic, can you please pass me the butt plug that Christina bought earlier.

Janni had forgotten that Christina was still in the room; watching her humiliation with the rest of her colleagues.

Janni had seen butt plugs for sale when she had purchased her own rabbit vibrator from an on-line store. She knew what they looked like but could not imagine for one moment how one of these conical rubber plugs would be able to fit inside her.

Jack could sense her panic but was also grinning as he coated the butt plug that Frederic had passed to him with liberal amounts of gel. The plug was not ridiculously large, just enough to 'educate' her sphincter and rectum to be able to comfortably accept an erect penis later on.

Jack touched the pointed end against Janni's anus which, much to the delight of both Jack and her work colleagues, was already partially dilated from the preparatory work Jack had done with his fingers.

Janni felt the slippery cold rubber start to press into her. The fact that all of her colleagues were watching as her anus started to stretch over the plug slipped into the back of her mind. She felt determined to somehow accommodate this invasion of her tightest hole. She felt what she had always tried to keep secret in her life. She felt, what was to her, an overwhelming desire to please Jack; to please them all.

She breathed deeply, feeling her anus stretching as Jack pressed the plug inwards. The progress was slow but sure. Near the front of the crowd of colleagues was Christina, trying to hide her own excitement as she watched Janni's anus stretch over the invading plug. It was almost there, a large dark circular mass framed with the delicate pinkness of Janni's anus.

Just at the point where Janni felt she could not stretch any further it reached just past the largest point. Her anus muscles then did the rest as the bulk of the plug suddenly slipped inside and her anus closed back around the much narrower neck leaving just a ring and rubber disk visible.

"Now stand up Janni and I'll walk you around the room to meet your colleagues."

She stood up, feeling disorientated with the blind fold on and very conscious of the rubber plug that was in her rectum.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers