Janny Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Laura handed him the towel. "Why don't you hold the towel while I fix you a drink? What would you like?"

"Scotch rocks, please."

"And you girls?"

Parks said, "Diet Pepsi, please."

Janny followed with, "Pelegrino, if you don't mind. I'll help you carry them."

When they got to the kitchen Janny undressed. "What are you doing?"

"It's every man's fantasy to sit around talking to a bunch of naked girls. At the very least it'll make him want to come back sooner, and who knows, maybe he'll hire two or three of us for tonight."

As soon as Laura and Janny served the drinks Parks stood up. "No way am I going to be the only girl not naked!"

Craig just sat back admiring the view. Laura said, "Thanks girls, now I'll never get him alone! He won't want to leave this room with the two of you parading around with your shaved pussies!"

Parks put her feet up on the coffee table and spread her legs. "Seems to me the solution to that one's easy. Craig, why don't you take that girl back to her room and shave her? And rubbing the hair off with your tongue doesn't count!"

"I'm sure if Laura had wanted to be shaved she would already have done so. You should let her maintain her individuality."

Laura got off the sofa and parked in Craig's lap. "I like this guy!" She started kissing her way around his neck. As she began to unbuckle his belt, Janny spoke up. "Hey you guys, get a room."

Laura moaned as she dragged Craig to her room. After they were gone, Parks laughed. "That went well."

"Parks does it strike you a being a little unusual that she's fitting into this role as if it was a well worn glove? She's acting like she's been turning tricks for years."

"She does seem comfortable in the company of strangers and her feet seem less at home walking down the hall than hooked behind her neck. You and I taught ourselves to be whores but I believe our new partner is natural-born!"

"Cool! Two or three weeks and we can start going to her for tips."

"Yeah, right!"

At this point Laura came out of her room and plopped herself on the sofa. Before she could speak Janny said, "I sure hope you're not leaking bodily fluids all over that gorgeous sofa!"

"Nope, I just came from peeing and he came in my mouth earlier so I wouldn't worry about it. Which Domino's covers this building?"

"Are you still on the clock?"

"No, he's already paid for all night and we're hungry!"

"If that's the case, I'd order from Tratoria. Their pizza's the best. I put one of their magnets on the fridge." She turned to Parks. "You want pizza?"

"No thanks, if this pussy's not rented out for this evening I'd better get it home so I can spend some time with the parental unit."

"I guess I should, too. This morning Mom made a comment about wanting to see more of me "if I could spare the time from 'rutting with Danny'."

Laura cut in, "I take it that Danny's some mythical boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I figured it was better to cop to having sex with some boy rather than try to play it totally innocent. When she asked about meeting him I came up with my most inspired retort. 'Mom, trust me, I would if I thought he was the one, but Danny's just the one for now.' That seemed to set her mind at ease.

You going to be okay here all night with a trick you just met?"

Laura smiled. "Oh he's a pussycat. I just have to feed him to get his strength back up so we can have another session. I want to do him in the grotto."

Janny said, "You're really getting into this aren't you?"

Laura lifted her right leg in the air. "Ohmygod, this is the perfect job for me! I love sex, I especially love seeing the lust in a lot of different men's faces, I don't care if my date is good looking or not as long as he wants me desperately, and I'm earning a lot of money! What could be better?

Even when I was with Billy I think I felt the same. While we'd be doing it I'd be wondering if he'd get better at it with experience or if I should try it with some other boy. I was supposedly in love with him and I was wondering about fucking other guys!

My only fear is that someday a new client is going to show up at the door and it'll be someone I know, like some friend of my parents. I'd probably have to fuck him for free to keep him from telling my parents. Actually," she mused, "that might be a good thing 'cause once he'd fucked me he couldn't very well go to my parents and tell on himself!"

Parks laughed and moved over and sat on Laura's lap. "You're right! You are made for this line of work. You're a natural-born sex machine." She ran her hands down Laura's body and began to kiss her.

"That's not fair Parks! You're getting me all hot and bothered and I'm supposed to be getting pizza!" She gave Parks a big kiss with a lot of tongue. "To be continued!"

CHAPTER 6

Same Shit, Different Cocks

The girls settled into a fairly predictable routine. They had 38 clients who could be classified as "regulars" meaning they booked appointments at least once every two weeks. The income from these along with the occasional referral combined to total a cash flow which exceeded the rate of a million dollars a year. Any trinkets the girls bought themselves stayed in Unit 300 so they were able to keep their little enterprise apart from their other world. They leased a Lincoln Town Car and hired a full-time driver, Danny Marcus.

Every Sunday morning they'd rotate from one girl's house to another to do homework. This was part of their practice of trying to log as much highly visible time as possible on the home front. Most Sundays more time was spend going over business details than actual homework. They tried to meet weekly to go over what had happened to each of them which could affect the others as well as discussing and authorizing potential purchases from the business account they maintained. This Sunday they were at Janny's house.

Parks started, "Okay, Brian Estes wants to hire all three of us for a weekend next month for a party he's having at his place on Kent Island. Sailing, whatever water sports we want, lots of partying, he says he's got a completely private beach which we can use nude if we want, and so on. I told him probably not but that I'd bring it up to you two."

Laura answered quickly, "When I first started you guys told me all the rules you'd set up to keep us safe, or at least as safe as possible from both detection as well as physical safety. That weekend would break a whole bunch of those rules: no outcalls, no parties when we don't control the guest list, and no consecutive overnights. You were right to turn it down. Our rules have kept us safe up to now, why change?"

Janny spoke up, "We change, or we at least we consider change, if the situation seems to maintain a high level of safety. I've got a situation sort of like what you just mentioned, Parks, but a lot of the safety issues have been thought out, partly be me, can it intrigues me. On this one I didn't say no but I told him we'd have to unanimously approve it for it to work. Actually, the client also wants to meet you two before he's willing to commit to anything. He wants to book all three of us for Thursday evening at 300 so he can see if you two measure up to being anywhere close to my level of sexiness."

Parks said, "Well that hurdle's easily passed. Who's the client and which rule do you want to break?"

Janny took a deep breath. "I might as well get all the negatives out of the way first so I can follow up with why I think it's a great idea.

We'd all three be hired for the granddaddy of all outcalls. It would be for an entire month in a foreign country and we don't control the guest list."

Laura donned a quizzical look. "I thought we had a 'no-drug' policy? Girl, you're for sure high on something!"

Janny laughed. "I can see why you'd think that but first hear me out.

The University of the Sorbonne has had several programs for high-school kids for years. If we agree to this, a letter would arrive at our school's administration informing them that we'd been selected to participate in a one month "Art History Symposium on Film Making" held in July. Our parents would be responsible for our airfare, travel costs, and a daily living allowance but the University would cover room and board.

That room and board would put our fine asses at a beach home in Cannes during the film festival. We could give a private number to our parents so they could call us whenever they wanted. No one but us would ever answer that number. We'd really be studying film and film making innovations so we would be required to write reports on the subject. In fact, copies of our final theses would be sent back to our school for our permanent records. When we weren't studying we'd be laying on various beaches on the French Riviera catching rays, as well as laying in various beds fucking various Hollywood types. We'd be paid a $250,000 consulting fee by a Hollywood studio and they'd a sending a W-9 at tax time so it'd be money on the grid."

The silence didn't last three seconds. Parks voice was barely above a whisper. "How...Who...?"

Janny grinned, "Remember I had a date for last night with a referral named Brad who I'd never met?"

Laura said, "Sure, I was uncomfortable that neither Parks nor I could hang around to help you pre-screen him."

"Brad Gibbons."

Parks sat up straight and almost squealed, "The Brad Gibbons? Brad Gibbons the actor?"

Janny actually did squeal. "Brad Gibbons came in me three times last night! I actually thought about holding his cum in my mouth long enough to run to the bathroom and save it in a jar as a souvenir!"

Laura sounded calm. "We'll have to contact all our regulars to let them know we'll be unavailable in July."

Janny asked her, "So you want to do it? You don't want to discuss it? If you're not completely comfortable I could call Brad and say no."

Laura turned to Parks. "Now I know she's got a drug problem! Girl, if we had to vote on whether we should pay $250,000 to spend a month on the Riviera being fuck toys for a bunch of movie stars, I'd still probably vote yes! What do you think?"

"It's definitely riskier that anything we've done so far, but it sounds like Janny's thought it out. I'll reserve my answer until Thursday after I've met him, had sex with him and to some small extent gotten to know him."

Janny said, "That's why I keep you around, sweetie. You're a horney little beast but your brain usually triumphs over your hormones."

CHAPTER 7

The Universal Language

Thursday seemed to go well. After they got over their sense of awe they felt being with a celebrity all the girls seemed impressed by his charm and tender manners. They met the following day and agreed to do it. The whirlwind of details getting ready for the trip took up large chunks of their time. They applied for passports, bought outfits, luggage, and a number of books which their teachers said would give them a background in film making. They let all their regulars know that they'd be on vacation throughout July and their parents all seemed rather proud that their daughters had been chosen for the symposium. The girls started booking appointments for the week starting August 1.

When the big day came the three of them were the only passengers in the first class section of Delta flight 5730 to JFK connecting with Air France 6205 bound for Nice, France. They were holding hands in excitement.

David Peterson's appointment was for August 2. He was going to kill two birds with one stone by collecting the rent and having a go at Parks. When no one answered the door at Unit 300 he figured the girls had extended their vacation a few days and made a note to himself to call later in the week.

Janny's mother called Mrs. Parker to find out if the girls had called her regarding a change in their flight back. Mrs. Parker had already called the airline and been told that they hadn't applied to change their reservations; they just failed to show up for the U.S. bound flight. Mrs. Sage called to say she'd already called the school. They said they would, in turn, call France for information. Later that afternoon the school called the police. The Sorbonne had never heard about any Art History Film Symposium and said the letter was a forgery.

The client spoke no English but Janny would have been surprised if he had. It seemed to her like weeks since that cab driver had told her that she was in some town with an unpronounceable name in Turkey. He had told her just as he was climbing on top of her. He was her 38th client that day. Everyone wanted to buy the blonde American. Laura had been taken away the week before. The other girls said she was removed for everyone's safety since she was suspected of having AIDS. She hadn't seen Parks since she left France since she had been purchased by a different broker. One of the girls who had been bought along with Janny had told her how much she envied Parks because that broker frequently represented wealthy eastern Europeans buying girls for their own use.

The man on top of her has his orgasm in less than 30 seconds and was furious. He felt he had been cheated so he punched Janny in the face. Two of the guards working for the brothel dragged him out to the rear door and threw him into the street. Before he hit the ground another client was already thrusting his penis into Janny, all the while complaining about her swollen face.

Janny suspected that her jaw had been broken but she had found that the easiest way to deal with pain was of simply tune out. Her mind drifted back to that last day in Cannes.

Janny had been carrying her suitcase down the stairs when Brad took it from her. "Hey there, let me carry that for you. Are there others up there I should get?"

"Thanks yes, the heavy one's still up there. Is the car here yet?"

"Both vans just pulled up."

Janny asked, "Both?"

"Now you're dreaming if you think everything's going to fit in one car, do you?"

"I guess not."

After they got downstairs a man was waiting in the foyer. Brad handed him the suitcase and said, "There's one more in the front room." The driver pointed for another to fetch the bag. Brad said, "Janny, this is Omar and he'll be your driver." Janny nodded hello to the man. "Now let's get to the money part, shall we? Omar?"

The driver handed Brad a large envelope filled with cash. After counting it Brad smiled. "You see honey I've had an absolutely great month fucking you girls. As the month drew to a close however I realized that there were, in fact, two ways I could handle the cash part of the transaction. I could cut you a check for the $250,000 or I could let Omar pay me $20,000 apiece for the three of you girls. That's over a $300,000 swing in my bank account. Actually another chap was by here a little earlier and he paid me $25,000 for Parks. At least you and Laura get to stay together."

Janny was so shocked she was at a loss for words. Omar gestured for her to come along and grabbed her arm. When she got to the van there were already 3 other girls in back in addition to Laura. The other three looked frightened but Laura looked confused and angry. "Janny, what the hell is going on?"

"I think we've just been sold to a broker who deals in young girls and who plans on reselling us to some brothel elsewhere."

Omar spoke up. "Quite right, miss. I can get upwards of $60, 000 each for pretty American girls."

"I'll pay you $100,000 apiece for Laura and me."

"Certainly a tempting offer, but part of the reason I got you so cheaply was because I guaranteed Mr. Gibbons that you would never resurface and cause him embarrassment. I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer. You'll be spending the rest of your days a very busy girl in an establishment I have in mind."

Laura had just started to weep when Janny's mind was jerked back to the present by an excruciating flash of pain. Someone was examining her face and jaw. She had no clue when the client had left. The man and woman were discussing her and the woman said, "You very lucky not broken bones. Rest of day we tell mans, you tell mans, no sex in face, no blowjob, understand?"

Laura nodded that she understood. If she could have smiled she would have at the one word of English the madam was most familiar with, blowjob. A universal concept apparently. The mattress rocked as another client had climbed on, his hand spreading her legs apart.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers