Janoah

Story Info
Education and twin sex.
7k words
4.19
32.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"It'll be a couple of minutes Maddy," she said. I wasn't in an office. Deacon Janoah lived here and Barbara has always been here helping.

Deacon Janoah was always busy. Always working. I can't remember a time I've seen him relaxing but he always seemed to enjoy himself whatever he was doing. He never hurried. If you needed him for an hour he gave you an hour, and gladly. I can remember when he would come to visit mom he would always take time to play with me and my brother Joel. It doesn't seem that long ago. Joel is my twin. Deacon came out from his working room.

"Maddy, you look absolutely scrumptious," he said. "How are you and how's Grace?" Deacon gave me a hug. He always did with everybody. We started back to his den. I called it his den.

"Mom is fine," I said. "Me too. Joel and dad are fine."

"Harry is a good man," he said. "I've always liked and respected your dad. And Joel. I think Joel is about ready to blossom. It must be fun watching him. I know, I know. He's your brother and we shouldn't talk about what that means."

"No, don't get me started with Joel," I said. "Deacon, mom..."

"Maddy, you know I'm not a Deacon," he said. "Haven't been for years. Janoah or Jan. I like Jan because it's short and quick. You were saying about your mom." We were settled down on his sofa.

"Ok, I like Jan," I said. "Jan it is. Last week mom and I were talking about this and that and she mentioned some of the girls from school going out or getting engaged or married or going to college or whatever. I kind of got the feeling she was interested in what my plans were. I don't have any. I thought maybe we could talk about that."

"Think she wants your bedroom for a sewing room?" He said. He was smiling. "Maybe she's looking forward to the 'empty nest' thing. You and Joel are both out of school. Adults. Ready for life."

"Jan," I said. "Mom wouldn't think like that."

"Of course not you silly," he said. "Your mom and Harry aren't capable of thinking like that. They love you and Joel. That's your home as much as theirs. Maddy, as you get older you have to develop the ability to laugh at yourself. At situations. Recognize what is and what isn't. Let your mind smooth yourself out. Take an even strain. Develop and blossom. Be outgoing and toughen yourself up at the same time. Of all the things you can think of what bothers you more than anything else right now?"

"Not going out," I said. "Not getting engaged. Not getting married. Not going to college." I was smiling so I got some of what Jan meant.

"Going to college is like working in a supermarket," he said. "If you apply to enough supermarkets sooner or later you'll be hired. Same with colleges. If you want to go to college start writing letters. You don't have to go this year. Next year or starting at the second semester works just as good. You can start online and have some credits when you get there. As for going out and engaged and married, that's boy girl stuff. I like to say that rather than man woman stuff but it's the same. Talk about that."

"I don't have anything to talk about," I said. "I don't think Joel does either. We haven't talked about it but he, you know, doesn't or hasn't either."

Joel and I are 18. More like 18 and a half. We're normal. We hardly went out. We went to the prom together. We didn't dance together and didn't hang together. Janoah was looking at me, thinking. He was about 33 or 35 and looked, well, like that. About like Joel. We were all about the same height. After I said that to Jan I felt bad telling him but I always could talk to Jan.

"Maddy," he said. "I think if you would invest a little personal attention with someone it might be beneficial. I know a young man, in college now, that is quite good to talk with, explore your feelings with, and I also know a young lady about the same. Would you like to have some private conversations with one of them? Just to see how it goes."

"Why?" I said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing that I can see," he said. "A little channeling of your thoughts and feelings might help you firm up your plans, recognize what you're looking for. A step up. Climb the mountain. Look for the golden seat." By then we were both starting to break up laughing. Jan could announce these things like a prophet. "Float on the clouds of life and hold the universe to your bosom."

He went on a little and finally stopped and waited. Jan wasn't an old fat looking man. He looked younger than he was. I knew Jan. I didn't know the others he mentioned.

"Jan," I said. "What about you? If you have the time."

"Maddy," he said. "I would love to. Would you like me to come to your house or would you like to come here?"

"Here," I said. "Joel would never let me live it down and please don't tell him."

Jan sat smiling shaking his head up and down a couple of times. He reminded me a little of Joel.

He said, "Ok. Let's go see Barbara."

Jan followed me out. He held my hand until we went out the door.

"Barbara," he said. "Maddy is coming over sometimes next week. Pick a day. After dinner." He turned to me and said, "Whatever day is best for you Maddy. Barbara knows all. And I was right, you do look absolutely scrumptious."

He gave me a big hug. Barbara was quiet but smiling. Jan went back into his office or den or lounge or whatever it was.

Barbara said, "How about Tuesday? Any time after dinner, not too early." I said that was good and Barbara gave me a hug and said, "Be comfortable. Loose sweater or blouse and a skirt. Thin and flowing. Loose everything. I have bowling Tuesday nights but I'll be here when you get here and after you get settled I'll be off. Call me if you need to change from Tuesday."

***

I loved going over to visit Jan. His house was on a little cliff of rock on the point near the ocean. The sounds of the waves hitting the rocks were wonderful and so serene to hear when the windows were open. We lived about three miles inland and couldn't hear the ocean from our house. Barbara let me in and gave me another hug. She was married and had two kids. She wasn't quite Jan's age. She had blond hair and was so beautiful.

I took her advice. I had a slip-on cotton top with three buttons and a light polyester skirt that went down about mid-calf, not quite as thin as silk but almost. It had a button and zipper right in the back instead of on the hip. I had a skirt with a stretch waist but decided not to wear it. It seemed a little loose without the blouse stuck down inside and my blouse wasn't long enough to stuff inside the skirt but it did cover up my midriff mostly.

"Jan is all finished and actually found time to rest up and have a shower," she said. "We can go right in. Nobody's coming to disturb you and all the front lights will be out. I'll be here for about another fifteen or twenty minutes. I'll stop in to see if you need anything before I leave. I cleaned all the lenses on the telescopes so they're ready. There's tea and soft drinks in the fridge and some cookies for snacks. There's stuff in the bath if you need it."

Barbara certainly took care of Jan and his visitors. I didn't know what she meant about the telescopes. I've seen them on the ledge. She took me on in to Jan, smiled and left, closing the door. It was kind of dark with one very dim bulb on. Jan gave me hug. This one was nicer than the last one. Barbara's seemed so too.

"Hi," he said. "We need to get our eyes used to the dark. It's not quite dark out but lights are starting to come on. It's nice and warm out too so we can open the glass. I love the last little part of twilight. It's a great time to reflect about love and life. Barbara cleaned the lenses. Let me show you."

He took me over to the window. I never noticed them that much before. They were tall and round like half of a big bottle mounted in a bump-out. There was a ledge across the arc with the sofa back against the ledge. The ledge was a little lower than the back of the sofa so low cushions would fit so you would be level. There were two telescopes sitting on the ledge. You could obviously lie on the back of the sofa with your knees up against the back on the sofa seats and look through the telescopes very comfortably.

There were settlements and a city center across the water with lights coming on and boats moving around and a cruise ship anchored out and a smaller one along a pier. They weren't all that close hence the telescopes. We were on the outside edge of the small bay inlet. Jan went to the end of the sofa and cranked the windows out. They opened like a set of shutters but curved. The sound of the waves floated in and didn't stop. They weren't all that loud, just mesmerizing, very pleasant. There was a curved screen on the inside that went fully around keeping the insects out.

Jan had on a light gray top with some little designs for distraction and house pants for comfort, long ones, regular button and zipper but no belt loops. They must be stretch waist. We both were wearing outside low boys, no socks. We were standing looking out at the light disappearing and the world waking up and holding hands. He let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist. I put my arm around his waist and we stood there like that for two or three minutes. Seemed a lot longer.

Barbara came in and said she was going bowling and to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We responded and she left and closed the door. I was really enjoying the mood of the evening with Jan. He was so comfortable to be with. He didn't start into any conversation or anything. We got some ice tea and sat on the sofa for a few minutes talking about stuff.

He said, "Maddy, Do you have any particular things you would like to do? Something you might have been thinking about."

"Nothing specific," I said. "What I mentioned the other day. Something along those lines maybe."

"That's a good start," he said. "We can work in that direction together. What I want to do is help prepare you for your future, help you prepare yourself. It may impact your senses. If it does try to monitor them and channel that into experiences and thoughts and ideas and memories. Things that will be valuable to you. If it's too personal just say so. You should have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself." He looked out the window and said, "I think we can see the cruise ship better now. It's darker and their lights are brighter."

He got up and moved his tea to a coaster over beside his telescope so I did too. He kicked his slippers off so I did too. He got on the sofa on his knees with his chest lying on the back of the sofa and low cushions and started adjusting the telescope so I did too. My knees didn't sink down in the sofa. It was quite solid and very easy on my bare knees. It must be the type of fabric. The cushions seemed to be sewn into the back of the sofa so my knees wouldn't slip down in a gap.

The telescope was perfectly positioned and I could swivel it in an arc from one edge of the window to the other for a very wide view. Focusing at a far object caused the window screens to disappear like they didn't even exist. We looked at things all over for about fifteen minutes and sipped tea and talked. I could slide an outside cover forward or backwards and it would zoom right in with perfect focus.

All this time Jan rubbed my back and over on my side above my hip. With the sound of the surf I loved it. It felt very good. He was on my left. He moved his hand so slow I almost ignored it. He caressed me down my hip and down the outside of my thigh almost to my knee and back. It felt very good. Then he came back up to about my waist. My skirt pulled up some but fell back down. He couldn't see from where he was. He did that a lot of times.

He said, "I hope my caressing isn't bothersome. If it is let me know. I'm going slow so it gets familiar and pleasant and feels like every day stuff."

"It's kind of, something," I said. "Different."

"Notice all the full tables at the pier café," he said. "I love all the different people sights."

The telescopes were amazing. You could zoom right in almost to their faces. People eating and talking and walking around. His hand was on my back, rubbing it. After a few times I did get used to it and didn't seem to notice or feel it as much. Once when he slid his hand down my outside thigh to my knee he went on out on my bare leg to my ankle and foot. He didn't touch the bottom so I didn't get tickled. He did that three or four times then when he was at my ankle once he moved his hand over to my other ankle and ran his hand slowly all over it, a lot.

Then he moved up my leg to my knee and back to my ankle and back to my knee and then above my knee. My skirt wasn't under my knees so it pulled up when he went a little above my knee on my inner thigh. Then he reversed and went all the way down and back up the outside of my other leg. I stayed at the telescope like I was looking out but I had my eyes closed. That was very exciting. I just loved the feelings. I didn't know whether to stop him or not. I didn't know how to channel it into my future except to let him thrill me like this and that's exactly what he was doing.

We were constantly talking and commenting and looking at the same things. What he was doing was a slow process. He was getting me so familiar with his caresses it became comfortable and expected. I wasn't constantly waiting for what he did next. I was too busy. His hand came from the top of my hip to the center of my back. I could feel his shoulder touching mine move when his arm or hand moved. His fingers tilted over and his hand slid down my right bun with his little finger near the center and down to my thigh moving over slightly just missing me with his fingers curled to the inside of my thigh pushing my skirt in between my legs. I noticed myself open my legs a couple of inches more.

The next time he was on the center of my back he caressed up under my top, over the back of my bra almost to my neck. It was a good thing Barbara mentioned to wear a loose top, he had plenty of room. When he came down his fingers were on the top of my bun right where they meet and he went down slowly, his fingers trailing on the cliff and moved over to the inside of my thigh just missing me again and pushing my skirt in between my legs to the inside. That was a thrill right up there with the best of them. I took a slow really deep breath and tried to hide it and not to show any other reaction.

We looked at a couple through a window in the hotel next to the restaurant on the waterfront. They were kissing. We could see all of them. He had his hands down in the back of her pants. We could see his hands moving. Jan and I both were a little wowing at that. He slid her pants down and they took their clothes off. You could see her breasts and him sticking out when he was taking his pants off and they got across the edge of the bed. We could just barely see enough. Jan suggested we give them some privacy so we moved on. I wanted to watch but didn't.

I thought we were going to have long deep conversations. Frankly, I thought this was better. Just about that time he turned to me. I felt him move and I turned. We were looking in each other's eyes. The ocean breeze was lightly blowing in and the surf was so good to hear and Jan kissed me. I've been kissed before but that one almost made me pee in my pants. Kissing in an almost darkened room was moving.

"Are we ok with each other?" He said. "Would you like me to do something else?"

I looked at him a moment and said, "I'm ok."

He kissed me again and held it longer. When we stopped kissing he took a noticeable breath and smiled. We got back to talking and watching and listening to the surf. He ran his hand, fingers spread, down my bun nearest him and curled just at the last moment to the inside of my thigh and went down to my knee and up under my skirt on the inside of my thigh. This time he went up to my pants and slipped his fingers on about at the bottom of my buns and up to the top with his hand spread over the gap between my buns and back down until the palm was right at the bottom of my buns. All this was so slow and sensuous. He somehow got back down to the inside of my thigh without touching anything and back down and up over to my back. He did this a number of times.

I don't know how we could keep talking and looking through the scopes doing this together. He kissed me again. A little better than the last one. I think I felt his lips open, mine did. I wanted to open wider but couldn't yet. I wondered if this was what he called channeling. I think it was. We kissed again, lips definitely open enough to cheer. I felt him moving his fingers around on the top of my buns then he rose up and put both hands on the outside of my hips and slid my skirt down. I wasn't tight up against the back of the sofa so it floated right down to my knees. He reached down to the knee nearest him and I lifted and he pulled my skirt back then we did the other one and he slipped it off my feet.

I didn't protest once nor had a single negative thought through the whole thing. I was here on Jan's sofa in my panties and he could see me. All the lights were out where we were but the moonlight was shining in the big bowed windows so we could see some. He got off the sofa. I turned and watched. He took his pants off. His top stopped above his briefs so I had a good look. He was bulging some like Joel does. We caught each other's eyes.

He said, "I thought we should be equal."

We were both doing that shy smiling you can do sometimes. He got back on the sofa like before only our thighs were rubbing against each other. A lot of bare warm skin. We talked and looked and I felt his hand on my thigh nearest him, his fingers around on the inside. My knees were up against the back of the sofa on the cushions but my back end was stuck out further so I could look through the telescope. He had lots of room. He came up slowly and tilted his hand over between my thighs and moved upward on my front and cupped me fully on and stayed there. It felt so good I could almost cry. My legs opened more so he had more room. He didn't press hard or anything, just stayed there. After a minute or maybe two he started caressing up and down with his hand so softly. Not doing anything else particularly.

"Maddy," he said. "If you would like to do what I'm doing you're invited. It's a wonderful feeling touching someone else and its wonderful being touched."

Another kiss. Better, with mouths open. I was waiting for his tongue but he didn't do it. I think I felt it on my lip but I wasn't sure and didn't want to go ahead. He still had his hand spread out on me up under my legs going up and down. I could feel the heel of his hand on my clit. Right on it, going up and down. Then he started his familiar movements, my thighs, knees feet, back, and buns. I thought about what he said. I couldn't just reach down and put my hand on a guy like that, even Jan.

I was thinking about his bulge when he reached over my waist and under to my stomach under my top. When he did that he turned slightly so he could reach further and I felt him against my hip. His bulge. Right there on me. He didn't push against me. He was just there, in his briefs. His hand was low on my stomach and his fingers, not much, was inside my pants going across over and back. I didn't wear those little pants so he wasn't anywhere near anything including my hair. He pulled out and up on my back and continued. I think he was seeing if I would mind. I certainly didn't stop him or say anything. We'd have to see about that.

Jan rose up on his knees again. I turned to see what he was doing. He took his top off and put it with his pants. He only had on his briefs. He was beautiful. I wanted to hold him so bad. I rose up on my knees and took off my top and put my arms around his neck and we kissed. I could feel him against me between my thighs. I hadn't expected that but I left it there. We stayed kissing for a long time, listening to the surf. It was so calming and serene sounding. His hands were down on my buns and he pulled me a little more, pressing against me about right in the middle. No man has ever done that. About that time I felt his tongue on mine. In my mouth.

Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers
12