Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot - The Aftermath

Story Info
Jan finally gets the boudoir photo album and more!
6.4k words
4.64
41.7k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

My original desire was to have an erotic yet elegant photo album created for Michael, my significant other, as a surprise birthday present.

Michael loves and adores me, treats me like a goddess, so I really wanted to do something special for him this year.

However, what happened at the photo session was totally unexpected and unplanned, the furthest thing from my mind, and went way beyond my wildest imagination!

Michael and I have dabbled in the lifestyle on several occasions, mostly in each others presence, but on the rare occasion where one of us has had a solo encounter, it has always been with advance knowledge and permission. However, given the nature of such an arrangement and circumstance, we were in agreement, any activity of a sexual nature without advance permission, must be immediately revealed, and not to be taken lightly.

Not wanting to break our trust, I shared with Michael a detailed account of the day, as soon as I arrived home.

Explaining how a simple photo shoot, evolved unexpectedly into a wild sex session, one involving myself, and five well hung black men!

While surprised by my confession, it was almost immediately obvious he wasn't mad or upset! As a matter of fact, he was so turned on he wanted to fuck me right away!

I didn't deny him!

Of course Michael wanted details, intimate details, like how many times was I fucked, and in what positions? Did they wear protection, or fuck me bareback and come in me! Did I suck their cocks? Did anyone come in my mouth, if so, did I swallow their load?

I answered these questions openly and honestly, to the best of my recollection!

Over the next month Michael had me retell him this story many times. As expected, the sex that we had each time was intense for the both of us. I could only imagine how excited he would be to see the real photo album, and any "special" pictures of the encounter that Mira also captured!

One afternoon I received a call from Mira at the photograph studio, informing me she finished editing my boudoir pictures. The photo album was now completed, and ready to pickup.

While Mira and I talked on the phone, I could feel dampness begin to grow between my legs, as my mind recalled events of that day. Still in dis-belief, that I went to her studio for sexy pictures, and ended up having sex with five handsome, well hung black men, my first gang bang!

Anxious to see the album, I told Mira I would pick it up Friday afternoon. The appointment made, I hung up the phone, but thoughts of what occurred on that day, didn't end with the call.

There was no denying my level of arousal. Heading straight to the bedroom, stripped naked, laid back on the bed and began to play with my now very wet pussy. Reaching over to the nightstand, retrieved my trusty vibrator then set it to work on my clit, while fantasizing about the events of that day.

Recalling the day, beginning with Mira and I sharing a couple of glasses of wine while waiting for my hair and makeup to be done.

She also gave me a magic pill, saying, "Take this, it will help to relax you and calm your nerves! I give these to all my clients and haven't received a single complaint yet!"

By the time the glam-ing process was completed, the wine and pill had taken effect, as advertised. Gone were the nervous jitters and butterflies in my stomach, leaving me with a pleasant high.

Now Mira began taking erotic photos of me in various lingerie pieces.

The official photo shoot was nearly complete when Mira asked me about Michaels fantasies. By this point I felt completely comfortable around her, and freely answered her questions!

Telling her, "Michael is obsessed with watching me having sex with other men, especially black men!"

This sparked Mira's idea for an impromptu posing session. A special session, tailored specifically to Michael's desires!

Mira telling me, "Jan, I have a proposal for you! By sheer coincidence, there is a group of five black men in my office, waiting to have their bachelor party pictures taken. Would you like to have some pictures taken with them. These photos won't be part of the boudoir album, but expressly for Michaels eyes only! I'd go for it, a once in a lifetime opportunity! I know these guys, and they would do it if I asked!"

With this in mind, I hesitantly consented. Mira then explained her idea to them as well, and they quickly agreed to pose with me!

Posing with the guys started out innocent enough, other than the fact that we were all naked! However, things quickly got more heated, as Mira posed me with one or more of the guys in increasingly erotic, simulated sexual positions.

Mira encouraging us to get closer and closer together, to make the photos more realistic

Posing in such close quarters, I should have known accidental genital to genital contact would be difficult to avoid! Never the less, the first time a black cock brushed against my cunt for a brief moment, things began to spiral out of control!

The next time it happened I was so hot, I threw all caution to the wind, sank down on his cock and let him fuck me! After that, it was game on, if a cock was presented to me, I was having sex with it!

Before this day, I had only been with a black man on one occasion, and Michael was there to witness it. And just like that, my count now stands at six!

Mira, her trusty camera always ready, recorded the action!

Now with these memories, and the stimulation provided by my vibrator, it was only minutes before relief came in the form of an intense orgasm! To my amazement and delight, one that seemed to go on forever.

My urges now satisfied, I was able to get on with my day, but looked forward to getting the photo album and presenting it to Michael. Finally he would be able to see with his own eyes, what actually happened that day, actions that I was only able to tell him about!

In the past month Mira had been busy as well. In addition to her regular photo shoots, editing, and album production, Mira was looking for ways to expand her income base. Boudoir photo shoots were a one and done business, she needed something that generated recurring revenue!

Realizing the potential value in the production of porn, in particular, amateur interracial mature housewife porn. The problem would be finding someone 55+, height weight proportionate, attractive, comfortable in front of the camera.

While editing Jan's photos and video, Mira realized Jan fit this bill perfectly, attractive, right age, blonde, good figure, great tits, and most importantly, willing to have sex with hung black men! The big unknown, would she allow herself to be filmed for commercial distribution.

While seriously doubting this likelihood, a spark of hope remained. Mira recalled Jan asking about the possibility of contacting the guys in the future. This meant a repeat performance was a distinct probability, so just maybe, Jan might be up for something as hot, but more lucrative as well.

Of course, Mira couldn't just use the material recorded during Jan's photo session, even if permitted to do so. It was way too random and disjointed for commercial use.

Erotic photography was Mira's forte, however porn was an entirely different matter. Not so much the filming, it would be easy enough to convert her studio to facilitate this, but other aspects such as legality, marketing, payments, to name a few, she knew little about!

Luckily Mira was not without friends, and knew a college buddy Shane, a retired porn star, now turned producer with offices in both LA & Atlanta. She made the call she thought she would never be making.

Shane answering the phone, "Wow, hi Mira! Haven't talked with you in ages!" After exchanging pleasantries said, "So what's up? I'm assuming we aren't just catching up, how can I be of service?"

After Mira explained the details of the situation, Shane told her, "I'm proud of you girl, your business premise sounds promising, but I suggest you limit yourself to promoting a single client, at least to start. Of course the biggest problem is finding the right talent, someone no one has seen before, or knows anything about! Good looking in makeup but not too hard edged. A believable amateur! Have you got a prospect lined up yet?"

"I have someone in mind, but not a sure thing, however I think she fits the bill! A total newbie, not even sure she will be down for it! Came to me to create a boudoir album for her hubby, wound up fucking an entire bachelor party of hung brothers! I think it was a first for her, but she didn't abject to me taking photos and video! Was quite comfortable in front of the camera! I thought that was a good sign!"

Shane now saying, "A newbie, nice! Actually that's good! She really did the entire bachelor party? Wow sounds promising! Shoot me some photos, I'll tell you what I think!"

Mira replying, "Hang on, a few pics on their way now, and Shane, it goes without saying, these are for your eyes only! I don't want these showing up on the net, at least not yet!"

Shane saying, "Got it, no worries, opening your email now, give me a minute to check them out!"

As the images Mira sent flooded his screen, Shane thought to himself, "This woman seems spot on, perfect for the job! I can't let her slip away!"

Then a minute later, "Mira, you might be on to something! The market is ripe for some new mature talent, an amateur version of Janet Mason! Produce four or five films, make a killing and then move on!"

Mira saying, "Shane, you know the porn business! Maybe we can work out some sort of joint venture here?"

"Absolutely! Music to my ears! Look, setup a meet with this woman, I'm in Atlanta the next two weeks before returning to LA. I've got lots of experience in turning horny wives and girlfriends into amateur porn-stars! I can be very convincing!"

Mira, "She'll be here Friday afternoon to pickup her photo album, can you make it then?"

"Fuck yes, I wouldn't miss it!" Adding with a laugh, "Maybe I can hit it myself! I can be very charming you know!"

Mira laughing, "Shane you haven't changed a bit, still a dog!"

"Mira, You've got my number! I'll see you on Friday! Oh, and Mira, please send me some of the private pictures I know you've taken! Don't hold out on me! Send me some of the good stuff!"

Several minutes later the ding on Shane's computer, signaled email arrived. Opening the zip file, his screen filled with images of Jan having oral and vaginal sex with several well endowed black men.

Almost immediately he felt an erection growing in his pants, one hard enough to require attending to! Several minutes later, spurts of cum were erupting from Shane's cock as he observed Jan's performance.

Thinking to himself, "This woman was indeed promising! Friday couldn't come soon enough!"

For me Friday started as planned, leaving the house in a purple jacket and black mini skirt, then a two hour visit to the hair salon, the result, an updo that would most certainly impress Michael! That combined with the boudoir album, special pictures, should absolutely blow Michael away. Certainly one of the most impressive birthday presents ever!

Arriving at Mira's studio, I was led to her office. Once there, we reviewed the photo album to see if it met my expectations. My breath taken away as we paged thru it. My pictures were absolutely stunning far exceeding my wildest dreams!

Mira finally speaking, "Well! What do you think?" Was it worth the wait?"

I told her, "Mira you made me look so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, I know Michael will be ecstatic!"

Mira smiling then saying, "Wait, here is the coup de gras!" handing me an additional album. A plain white nondescript binder containing the special pictures she had taken. Seeing these pictures brought the events of that day back into clear focus. There I was, first just artfully posing with 5 black men! As I paged forward, the pictures became increasingly more erotic. The final pictures showing me having sex all of the men in great detail.

In total there were nearly 100 pictures contained in this special album! It was deja vu, all over again! I was momentarily speechless!

By the time I finished scanning thru them, I realized my pussy was sopping wet!

Mira adding, "Wait, you haven't seen it all yet!" and turned to the last page of the album. This page was a jacket containing a DVD. Removing it, she popped it into her computer and the screen immediately came to life. The title, "Happy Birthday Michael", momentarily scrolling across the screen!

"OMG!", I said! "You have video too! I can't believe it!"

For the next 20 minutes I watched myself sucking and fucking each member of the bachelor party, in nearly every imaginable position, some of them multiple times! Closeups of my many orgasms, closeups of black cocks coming in my mouth and deep in my cunt, it was all there!

The video now over, I finally found my voice again.

"Mira, I thought you had captured some of this on video, but didn't realize to what extent! This will absolutely drive Michael crazy!"

Then adding, "This is way over the top. I know we agreed upon $2000.00 for the boudoir album, and a few extra special pictures. How much do I owe you for the additional album and video? Being retired, it may be more then we can afford right at this moment, but maybe I could arrange to pay for it in installments?"

Mira said, "Jan, normally I would charge you an additional $2000.00 for this much work. There are almost double the number of photos here, than in the album you contracted me to create. The video is the icing on the cake! I hope you liked it!"

Mira lying now, "And Jan, don't worry, you have the only copy. Do with it as you wish!"

Then added, "That said, since we didn't agree to any of this ahead of time, I cannot in good faith try to charge you for it. This is my gift to you! There is one request I have, and you are under no obligation, but please hear me out!"

"There is a colleague of mine in the next office, he came here for the express purpose of meeting you, in person! I thought you might be perfect for a project he is considering, and showed him some of your more modest pictures. You would be doing me a huge favor if you would hear him out! All I ask is to please keep an open mind!"

Although relieved this extra work wasn't going to cost anything additional, I was still a little nervous about meeting her colleague, and just why he was interested in me.

I told her, "Mira, thank you very much for all you've done! This extra album and video is sensational! I appreciate you doing this for me, and I'm sure Michael will as well, but can you tell me anything about this special project?"

Mira saying, "I'll let him provide the details. Come with me and meet Shane. He's a nice guy, easy to talk to, and I'll sit with you both while he gives you his pitch."

Mira then led me to another office, currently occupied by a black gentleman. He stood in respect as we entered the room.

Mira introduced him as Shane, just Shane, a fellow colleague in the erotic arts community. I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but cordially shook his hand. The name sounded vaguely familiar, but not being a porn aficionado, I didn't realize I was now talking to a former porn star, now turned director and producer.

Only later did i find out the reason for his notoriety!

Shane now speaking, "Jan, it's so nice of you to speak with me on such short notice. Mira has told me about you, even showed me a few of your photos. You are very lovely and photograph beautifully! It's obvious you're comfortable being nude in front of the camera. Not everyone can do that!"

Finding my voice, I spoke up saying, "Thank you for your kind compliments! I have spent many years at clothing optional resorts and nude beaches, so normally I'm comfortable being socially naked. I will admit though, being in front of Mira's camera took me a while to get reasonably comfortable. Mira made all the difference, gave me the self confidence I needed."

I thought to myself, "The wine and magic pill she gave me didn't hurt either, not to mention the distraction of having sex with 5 men while she was filming!"

Shane again, "Yes, Mira is a true professional in the photography world, as am I in the realm of video production. Since you didn't react to my name or face when we were introduced, I'll assume you you don't know who I am, or familiar with any of my work! Am I right?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm sorry, and apologize if I offended you!"

Laughing, Shane said, "No apology necessary, but there's probably a good chance your significant other has! You see in my earlier years I was what you would call a porn star."

He let that sink in for effect. "Now I'm a director and producer!"

My eyes began to widen, as reality was beginning to set in!

"Are you about to ask me to do porn?" I stammered.

Shane interrupted, "Before you get offended, please hear me out, try to keep an open mind!

Porn is widely distributed thru the internet these days. Almost everything is available for free, however, that is not what I do or who I market to."

Continuing, "My clients are looking for something unique, fresh, unscripted real-life situations, starring unknown amateurs rather than professional actors, and are willing to pay for the privilege of doing so. As you know, reality shows are where it's at! The Bachelor & Bachelorette, The Housewives of NY, etc."

"Think of me as producing multi-episode reality shows on a pay-per-view basis. A show where hot hung black males vie for the attention and privilege of having sex with a hot wife, with or without cuckold hubby present. The outcome almost totally unscripted, the sex acts real and undirected. The hot wife ultimately choosing the man or men she wants to have sex with!"

"The world is full of wealthy people craving this action!"

"My film sets are almost fully automated, multiple cameras remote controlled by the director, creating the most realistic environment in the business! There isn't anyone out there doing anything like this today!"

"My marketing is regional as well, women I recruit from the USA, someone like yourself, will only be available for viewing in countries outside of the USA. There is virtually no chance of you being seen by anyone that knows you!"

"Are you still with me?" he asked!

"Yes", I stammered, still somewhat shocked!

Mira now saying, "Please excuse me! I think you two can continue on from here without me. Jan, please stop by on your way out, if you wish to chat! Thanks again for your business! I hope Michael enjoys his birthday gifts!"

I told her, "I'm sure he will be blown away!"

Mira then got up, leaving Shane and I alone in the office to continue our conversation! My curiosity getting the better of me, I asked, "What kind of money are we talking about, just for the sake of interest?"

Shane smiled but thought to himself, "This might be the one! She's nibbling at the bait, it's time to set the hook!"

If you are really interested, I can go over contract details with you another time, but given the right exposure, low six figures are possible!"

"Ok, that's my pitch", he said. "Do you have any questions for me?"

Shane walked over extended a hand and had me stand up. Raising my hand high he twirled me around as if were dancing.

"Very nice! Very enticing, and beautiful!" he said. "You will do well, if you take me up on my offer! Hopefully I've piqued your interest? Please take some time and consider my offer!"

Not knowing what to say I told him, "This is a lot to think about. I've never even contemplated appearing in a video! This is going take serious consideration and discussion with Michael, but I must admit that I am intrigued, and flattered by your offer! Is it Ok if I get back to you in a few days?"

Shane saying, "That would be fine, here is my card and contact info!"

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers
12