Jan's New Hobby - The Beginning

Story Info
A young woman starting a new life discovers her secret lust.
3.4k words
4.44
20.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is a work of fiction and, as such, does not reflect any actual events. Character resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters in this story taking part in sexual activities are over the age of eighteen. If depictions of any form of non- or semi-consensual sex offends or bothers you in any way, perhaps consider that the phrase "Reader Discretion Advised" may apply to you. The author does not condone any of his demented fantasies being played out in reality unless all parties involved are of legal age, sound mind and fully agreeable to the scenario beforehand. Please, remember it's just a story and try to not take it too seriously. Thanks for reading and happy fapping!)

*****

Prologue: The Hole Truth

Janet Wilcox ducked back behind the wall of porn and fanned at her embarrassed face, hoping she hadn't been seen by the skinny blonde girl she was following. She bit her lip and peeked back over the rack of DVDs to watch the girl enter one of the booths at the end of the long hallway in the rear of the store.

'Fuck! What am I doing? This is nuts,' she thought and glanced around to check if anyone could see her. She quickly hid again as a man in a raincoat walked by, his collar up and the bill of his cap pulled low over his bearded face, then she leaned out to see him enter the next booth along from the one the girl had chosen. Her eyes grew wide as she thought, 'oh, my god! She wasn't kidding!'

She hadn't really meant to read the girl's text, but the close quarters of the city bus had made it too easy for curiosity to get the better of her. She had tried really hard to keep her eyes averted, but once she had seen the words "glory-hole" and "suk sum d", she just couldn't help herself. She had heard the word before, but didn't honestly believe they were a real thing. She was sure they were just a staged thing for porn, but here was this little college girl with her pierced nose and store-bought tan typing to some friend about tasting the cum of strangers. A reckless disregard of sanity took hold of Jan and she found herself getting off the bus five stops early and quietly shadowing the girl into a neon-lit doorway.

She looked towards the front door where the bored shop clerk was helping a grey-haired lady pick a dildo, and thought, 'he can't be watching the camera now. If I'm going to do it, I need to move.' She closed her eyes, took a couple quick breaths to gather her courage and stepped out around the rack to quickly shuffle up the hallway. Little red panels reading "occupied" were lit up by the handles of the two furthest doors and her heart was pounding in her chest as she put her hand to the knob of the booth just before the blonde's. She pushed the door open, thankful the booth was available, then pressed it closed behind her, leaning her back against its hard surface.

She clicked the lock into place, hoping her own light was working, and turned to look at her ill-lit, unfamiliar surroundings. There was a white-painted metal chair bolted to the concrete floor in front of a television screen set into the wall behind a scratched Plexiglas barrier next to a panel of back-lit buttons and several slots of varying width with pictures and instructions for how to pay money for a video clip. Garish red curtains were tied back to either side revealing that there were a couple of small holes cut at different low heights in both the left and right walls, and it was towards the ones on the left that Jan eagerly stepped.

She stooped and carefully peered through one of the grapefruit-sized openings to see a booth identical to the one she was in where the young, topless blonde was on her knees with her back to Jan. Her head was bobbing up and down slowly which made her ponytail sway and swish at her neck. 'Holy shit! She really is sucking that guy's dick!' Jan could feel her pussy twitching and getting damp as she wondered what it would be like to play with the cock of a man she'd never know. She slid her hands between her thighs and squeezed at herself through her jeans, imagining what she'd do with a stranger's hard rod right now. Her friends would be scandalized if they knew where she was and what she was thinking of doing. She was always such a quiet, reserved girl and she definitely wasn't the sort to do crazy, slutty things like sucking a random guy off through a hole in the wall of a jizz-stained booth in a downtown porno store.

The skinny blonde turned to the side, holding her phone out at arms length to take a selfie with a mouthful of cock and Jan almost laughed aloud. She stood up quickly with her back to the wall shaking with silent humor and hoped her derisive snort hadn't been heard. The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering hard enough at the thought of kneeling in front of a stranger, there was no way she'd put the evidence on her phone like that! Jan absently licked her lips and bent back down to watch as the girl worked on the thick, fleshy rod throbbing in her mouth. The little blonde was frantically sucking and licking and filming herself doing it like a wannabe porn starlet. Jan stared transfixed as the disembodied dick seemed to swell harder and harder before it burst, spurting great jets of sticky white sperm all over the girl's face and boobs. The blonde giggled happily and hungrily gobbled up the blobs of spunk, wiping her cheeks and chest and licking her fingers clean.

The air pressure changed as someone opened a door and stepped into the booth on the other side of the wall behind her. She turned and watched with entranced fascination through the little holes as the person shuffled about the tiny room, then the pale lower half of a man pressed into the space, his boxers stretched across his thick thighs and his flaccid dong almost hidden in a matted tangle of hair under a rotund lump of belly.

'Oh, hell no! I've got to get out of here,' she thought as she wrenched the door open and rapidly fled the store, her panties wet and her face burning with tangled emotions.

----

Chapter One: Not Just the Tip

Jan dropped her bag to the floor, kicked off her shoes, twisted the lock's lever and slid the chain into place, sealing herself into the sanctuary of her apartment, then called out, "Frank, I'm home!"

"Welcome home, bitch! Awk," replied an avian voice from the cage across the room. "I love you, fucker!"

"I love you, too," she cooed as she opened up the cage so her parrot could climb up the bars and along her arm to perch on her shoulder. It ducked its colorful head down and closed its round eyes as she scratched at its feathered neck. She put her hand under its chest so it would step onto her waiting fingers, then guided it onto the sturdy branch of the fake tree she had rigged up next to its cage. It grabbed the wood with its heavy claws and bounced happily. "I need to take a shower, sweetie. Be good," she told it.

"Awk! I love you, fucker!"

She stripped and put her wad of pepperoni-fumed work clothes into the hamper, tossing her apron with its stuffing of neatly-folded bills and clinking coins onto her bed. She twisted the knob above the tub and soon steaming water was hissing down, ready to wash her clean. She climbed in, tugged the curtain into place and leaned back into the cascade, letting the warmth pour over her short, curly brown hair and down her tired little body. She scrubbed away the slightly greasy- and cheesy-feeling film covering her skin and then stood under the pelting water, letting it ease the tension in her neck and back while her mind wandered.

'I can't believe I did that,' she marveled silently. 'What was I thinking last night?' She recalled the happy look on that little blonde's cum-covered face and thought, 'I was thinking I wanted that.' Then she remembered what she had gotten and shook her head to clear away the silly fantasy. 'Real life doesn't work like porn. That girl just got lucky with a decent guy.'

She rinsed away the soap and hair conditioner, then turned the water off and began to vigorously towel herself dry, making her firm, perky B-cups jiggle and her round, bubbly bottom wiggle. She chuckled at her steam-blurred reflection, thinking, 'I bet men would pay to watch this. Maybe Rachel's right and I should start a webcam.' Then she thought of a customer coming in, ordering a pizza and recognizing her and she shook her head, giving her fuzzy reflection a fearful look. 'You know what? Never mind on that one, Jan. Bad idea.' She wiped a patch of fog off the mirror, then pinched at her plump cheeks and sneered with irritation. 'Ugh! Twenty-five and I can still pass for twelve in the right clothes.'

Her five-foot, three-and-a-half-inches height and cherubic face had drawn an invitation from her co-worker, Ian, to go to something he had called a "comic-con". She would be popular with all the nerds if she dressed up in "Loli-con cosplay", he had told her, especially with her slightly pointed ears and tiny up-swept nose. The words were a bit alien to her, but after Ian had shown her some pictures online, she realized the idea of the fetish wasn't. Men had always liked her very youthful looks and huge, sapphire-blue eyes. Frankly, she was getting bit tired of it as she got older and sometimes she wondered if she shouldn't just try being a lesbian. Maybe girls wouldn't perv on her like she was a little kid. That would mean dating and sex, though, and Jan hadn't done either for months, now. Not since she had left the mini-apartment over her parents' garage and officially moved away from home.

Her mom had wanted her to go to college, but she couldn't decide what she really wanted to study. Her boyfriend had wanted her to get married and move in with him, but that road seemed to lead towards three kids in a trailer park which Jan had zero interest in. Her dad had simply wanted her to get a job and move out, so she did. Across the country, much to her mother's dismay and her father's encouragement. She had packed her few belongings and bought a one-way ticket out of her hometown. Found a nice place, got a job waiting tables at a local pizza restaurant and was making her way nicely, even if she was a bit lonely.

A friend of a co-worker had needed a pet-sitter for a few days, so she took Frank to see how she might like having a bird for a pet. The next day, a three-car-pile-up had made her the impromptu inheritor of the lovable, foul-mouthed parrot. She tried running an ad for a while to sell him, but just didn't have the heart to pass him to a new owner after a long, heart-felt conversation with lots of her scratching his scrawny neck deep into the night bonded them with friendship and tequila. Mostly tequila.

So, these days, it was just her and Frank and a subscription to Netflix for company and a finger-sized, pink, silicone-covered Pocket Rocket for the nights when she needed a little something more. Lately, though, that something more hadn't been enough. She missed being close to someone, the taste of kisses, having skin to skin contact, the smell of sex, and being properly held down and fucked. But mostly, she missed blow-jobs.

It was a stupid word for a fun act and she had been a natural at it from the first time Mark Daniels had talked her into "just kissing the tip" in the backseat of his car after ninth-grade homecoming. It was almost magical watching a cock slowly twitch and pulse to erection when it was played with and she loved the feeling of having control over a guy like that. The way they struggled to hold themselves back, to both treat her rough and let her breath, the way they would clutch at her hair as they tried to shove all the way to the back of her throat. And she was quite good at keeping down her gag reflex when they really started ramming hard. Feeling a dick slide in and out of her mouth and catching that tangy-sour taste on her tongue always made her super horny and ready to explode.

And now, hours later, after her shower and dinner and some shows with Frank, she couldn't get the word "glory-hole" and that little blonde slut sucking cock in the back of that store out of her head. She lay in bed, staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night and considered getting her toy out. She wanted to get off, but didn't want to have to do it all by herself. She turned and looked at the clock, counting seconds until it ticked over from 1:57 to 1:58. She was so bored and lonely. Her pussy was aching to be touched and she squeezed her thighs hard together, rocking her hips back and forth and wishing someone would offer her a dick to play with.

She sat up and wondered if that theater were still open. She fell back against the pillow thinking it probably closed at two. She stared at the clock, counting seconds again and waiting for it to read 1:59. She sat up and tossed the blanket back, swiveling her feet to the floor. It couldn't hurt to check, could it? Even if it was open this late, there probably wasn't anyone there but the cashier, anyway. She found herself slipping into some blue sweatpants and a plain pink shirt, not bothering with bra and panties since she figured this was a useless trip and she'd soon be back home stripping and climbing into bed again. She picked up her keys, slid her feet into her shoes and soon was in the back of a taxi nervously watching the streetlights stream by.

'What the hell am I doing?' She paid the cabby to drop her off at a little all-night diner around the corner and started walking towards the shop wishing she had remembered a hat. Her stomach began to tense as the door she sought came into view and she saw the neon "open" sign lighting up the widow.

'Okay, so they're open, but I bet no one's in there. Not at this time of night.' Her cheeks were on fire with embarrassment as she opened the door and stepped inside. The tiny Asian woman behind the counter greeted her as she passed and she returned a quick, tight-lipped smile, then walked rapidly towards the rear, trying to not attract any more attention. With a wary glance around the empty store, she trotted up the hallway and shoved the door closed behind her.

Several minutes slid by with her sitting in the chair making cloud shapes from the cum stains on the floor and she began to feel very silly for leaving her warm bed to come out at two o'clock in the morning. 'This is fucking dumb. What the hell did I think would happen? That some guy with a nice cock would be out looking to get his dick sucked through a hole in a wall in the middle of the night?' She slapped her thigh in irritation, then got up and crossed to the door, but her hand froze on the latch when the door next to hers swung open then slid closed. She bent her neck and peeked through the little holes, trying to get a look at who might be on the other side of the wall. She could see the legs of some neatly pressed brown dress pants and a wiggle of motion at the belt. A moment later, and her eyes grew wide as thick, long, rock-hard cock poked through towards her.

Almost without her control, she felt her body shuffle across the room and soon found herself on her knees gazing up at this gorgeous dick, transfixed by its smooth, peach-fleshed stiffness. This was what she had been waiting for all this time. She could feel her heartbeat pulsing in her tiny clit as she reached up and ran a single fingernail along the underside of his manhood, causing it to jump and twitch away from her touch. She smiled broadly and leaned forward to kiss the tip, then without hesitation, she opened her mouth and pulled the helmet-like head inside. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she moaned as she felt the throbbing shaft slowly slide along her tongue and press into the back of her throat. Her drooling pussy was making a puddle in her pants as she sucked and licked at the delicious cock and she slipped a hand down into her sweats to slide a finger into her hot slit.

The man on the other side of the wall groaned and started pumping his hips back and forth, fucking Jan's willing mouth. She adjusted her position and opened wide to let his rod stab at her tonsils, needing to feel her muscles flex and fight as she tried to not gag. Nasty little "gurk guk gak" noises filled the room as she shoved it deeper and deeper, tears streaming down her cheeks and a familiar, salty, tangy flavor smearing across her tongue. She pulled off of his dick, tugging at it and gasping to catch her breath, then she decided to pull her shirt over her head before a long strand of spit spilled down from her chin, making her little boobs wet. Her needy pussy clutched at her probing fingers as she shoved the cock back past her suckling lips. She tipped her head and pushed hard, trying to bury her nose in the dense nest of curly hair at the base. She took a breath then relaxed her throat and felt his full length finally slide all the way down into her as she stuck her tongue out to lick at his wrinkled balls. Her tight cunt quivered and gushed juice into her hand as an orgasm washed over her, sending sparkling electric shivers throughout her body.

The man grunted and pushed, bouncing her head back with every thrust as he got closer and closer to cumming. She put both her hands up on the wall and bobbed her head, happily meeting his every move as his cock got stiffer and stiffer. Then it suddenly began pulsing and throbbing and huge blobs of hot cream shot into her mouth as she choked and spluttered and worked to swallow it all. She sucked hungrily at him, greedily slurping up every drop as she eagerly savored the sour, funky taste she had been desiring for weeks. She licked her sticky lips and grinned, pleased she hadn't lost her skills. A pout bent her mouth when the softening cock disappeared back through the hole in the wall and she watched the movements of the man putting himself back together before he opened the door and quickly left his booth. She sucked on her fingers, wishing another man would take his place.

She pulled her damp shirt back on and left the store in a pleasant, dreamy fog of satisfaction to catch a cab home, but by the time she stepped out of the elevator and unlocked her door, the fog had cooled and she felt a bit ashamed of herself as she got naked and pulled the blanket up over her head. 'What the hell, Jan? You just sucked off some stranger in the back of a sleazy porn shop,' she chastised herself, but she couldn't hold back the secret smirk that curled her cum-flavored lips. 'You're such a slut,' she chuckled silently and rolled over to try to get some sleep. Her fitful, wanton dreams were filled with faceless men, hard, disembodied cocks thrusting at her from every direction and fountains of tasty sperm spurting all over her body.