Jan's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the bushes, I caught a movement across the parking lot and noticed Tony's two friends walking towards the truck, you two oblivious to anything around you. They came to either side and stood looking into the open windows, watching you both fuck. Tony didn't seem surprised though you did for a moment but I noticed that you didn't slow your pace. I heard one comment that you had a nice ass and "tits" and would you mind if he touched them. I couldn't hear your answer though it must have been yes as he reached into the window and seemed to be touching your breast lightly. His partner took the opportunity to do the same as you used the truck ceiling now to brace yourself with both hands. You lifted your legs up onto the seat and you sat straddling Tony pushing up and down, using the ceiling to drive you into this cock. While both your breasts and nipples were pulled and stretched from the sides. The pace was frantic now, you grunting and screaming as he drove himself into you, hitting the back of your cunt with each thrust and rocking you back and forth and up and down. Suddenly, Tony gasped "I'm coming" as he pulled you by the shoulders down hard as he lifted his buttocks off the seat driving you upward, arching and stiffening his back. You both froze, as he pumped his come into you, his cock pulsing time after time. Your mouth was wide open in a silent scream as you took this pumping and thrusting inside of you, his cock buried to the depth of your pussy.

Tony's friends continued to watch from the windows as you both relaxed, his arch gone, you both sitting down, you still on him, he still in you. Kissing you, I could hear laughter as you commented that he had the biggest dick you had ever had. But I could see that you weren't through yet as both friends had their own cocks out, stroking them while watching Tony's come drip and ooze from you, down his black shaft. Tony lifted you up and over and pulled up his pants, adjusting himself to ease back into them. You all talked as he buttoned his shirt and you sat there naked, squirming in the puddle of come collecting under you on the seat. He leaned into you and kissed you softly and I could see you were talking but couldn't make out the words. You nodded yes, as he touched your face and opened the door to get out. The friend on the right took his place as you lay back on the seat, legs opening to let the next cock come in. He lifted your legs over his shoulders and quickly drove the length of his shaft into your cunt, easily burying himself completely into you in one stroke. From the top of the berm, I could see clearly down into the truck, you spread out on your back, head down on the seat, your legs on the ceiling as he pumped and pushed and fucked into you. The other friend moved into the other door and straddled your reclined head, guiding himself into your mouth. Not as large as Tony, but rock hard, he slid into your mouth and down your throat easily, thrusting himself into, fucking your face.

This second round didn't last long as the one in your cunt, stiffened up and thrust a last time into you before holding still, presumably pumping you full of more sperm. His partner pulled himself from your mouth, and without bothering to look around, ran around the front end of the truck (my end) with his pants falling and his dick in his had, to enter the other side and take his place between your legs. I think the show he had just witnessed and him so aroused he was lucky to make it into you as he thrust forward only a single time before screaming out and holding himself deep in you. After a few moments, he too took his leave, standing and adjusting his clothing, thanking you, and then heading back into the bar, following the other two who had already departed.

And so you lay there, naked, on your back on the seat of the truck, legs open, pussy stretched wide, come practically gushing from your well-worn, happily-used cunt. Both doors were closed as you slowly traced your fingers around your nipples and your clit. I couldn't of course leave you be, and emerged from the bushes and knocked on the door quietly. You registered no surprise to see me and in fact I suspect you expected me to watch. I thought I had seen you look my way more than a few times as you had sex with the three men from the bar, but I couldn't be sure. I opened the door and climbed in, quickly removing my pants, freeing my own erect dick from its confines. Without a word, you straddled me, facing me and kissing passionately, I entered your sloppy pussy with a slurping thrust. I knew I wouldn't last long after the erotic show I had just witnessed but I fucked in and out of you with abandon.

We slid to my right and I lay back on the seat, letting you climb on top to continue fucking me. I sucked at your nipples and breasts, pulling your back down onto me as you raised and lowered your hips and pelvis, thrusting your wetness around my throbbing cock. The explosive orgasm rolled over me as I pushed up and deeply into you and added my own come to the evenings others. Not waiting for me to finish, you drove my shoulders down onto the seat and climbed up, straddling my face with your dripping and tangy smelling cunt, rubbing your lips up and down my face, dripping wet. I ran my tongue along your slit and into the hole, tasting the salty, oozing come, turned on by this turn of events. My own orgasm subsided as yours built, and in a building moan and load scream, you came, arching your back, digging your hands into my hair, pulling my face deeper into you as the evenings come ran from you and onto my face and mouth.

After a moment we recovered enough to clean up and get dressed, only now mindful of the public place in which we lay. Wow – what an evening! You are an amazing, exciting, erotic, and beautiful woman who thrills me, challenges me, but most of all fulfills me. And tonight was a fantasy "come" true!

12