Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Jan's seduced by a black man we met at a casino!
7.3k words
4.53
63.1k
88

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers

Viva Las Vegas, our Red Shoe Diary (Part I)

Now finally back in our hotel room, I began to reflect on the evenings events. Jan in the bathroom, showering, washing off the final remnants of all of sex she received. I picked up her thong, it was soaked with the many loads of cum that had drained from her cunt. Realizing that unless rinsed out soon, they would be a crusty mess by morning. Perfect, it was just the way I wanted them! A souvenir of our trip.

This is how they got in this condition!

Chapter 1

Jan and I (Michael) were in Las Vegas on an impromptu vacation. Our reservations at the Cromwell, a boutique hotel just across the street from the Bellagio. After a day of laying around the hotel's rooftop pool, we returned to the room to prepare for an evening on the town.

Jan, my significant other of many years, chose a killer black and white cocktail mini dress with a plunging neckline, putting a considerable amount of her firm 36D breasts on display. Standing barefoot at 5'9" Jan is taller than most women, but tonight with the additional height provided by 5 inch black stiletto heels, she towered above me. It didn't bother me a bit. With her long blonde hair and makeup done to perfection and ruby red lipstick, she was an absolute knockout. Just seeing her made my cock rock hard. I immediately wanted her naked again, to fuck her right there and then.

"Are you sure you don't want to have some fun before going out?"

"If you to have me again, you're gonna have to wait till later! Besides we just had sex this morning! I want to tease you, make sure your balls are fully recharged before I let you fuck me again!"

"But honey, seeing you looking this hot, they might just explode!"

"You'll survive!" she laughed. "Besides you don't really want to mess-up this hair and makeup, do you? Especially knowing just how much you want to show me off tonight. Make all those "other" men lust after me!"

"You're so cruel!" but I reluctantly agreed, but of course, this was just what I wanted her to do!

As you might have guessed, Jan and I are lifestyle friendly, have even swung on occasion. But hooking up with other couples is almost always a dicey situation. It is a truly rare occasion when all participants are equally attracted. Our most memorable extra-curricular sexual experiences are when we invite a single male to join us. In these situations, I'll participate when asked, but just love watching Jan having sex, possibly taking pics and video. Something can later share in private!

Finally leaving our hotel, we headed out into the night to sample what Vegas has to offer. One thing about Vegas. There are lots of attractive women, but I'm always amazed and pleased to see just how many heads Jan turns. Tall, blonde, beautiful, and big boobs seem to be the magic combination.

Me personally, gambling is not my thing. I get easily bored just sitting there watching Jan play. People watching, no make that, 'Jan watching', is where it's at for me. Sure, I like seeing other pretty women, but my real fascination is observing other men's reactions to Jan. Standing on the sidelines, pretending Jan is alone. Watching men as they catch a first glimpse of her, slowing down, heads turning, even if they are in the company of another woman. Always waiting for that one single male, with enough balls to make his move, and sit next to her. Perhaps even trying to engage her in conversation, trying to pick her up. Now that is my idea of a fun, exciting evening.

Jan on the other hand loves playing slots, but prefers spreading her gambling dollars over several casinos. This suits me just fine, providing even more opportunities for Jan watching. On this particular evening, we made the usual rounds of our favorite hotels, Bally's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, etc. We eventually stopped by the Cosmopolitan, my favorite place to see or be seen!

One of the interesting features of this hotel, is the gigantic Red Shoe on display in the casino. It's a popular place for taking tourist photos. Of course, with Jan looking this hot, I wanted to take a few pictures of her standing in it as well.

This is where we met Reggie!

Chapter 2

While taking her picture, a tall well dressed black man offered to take my picture with her.

I politely declined saying, "I don't want to spoil a great picture with my presence."

"I would have to agree. She looks outstanding in that dress. Having anyone else in that picture would certainly spoil it!" He quickly added, "Do you mind if I take a picture of her as well? She looks stunning!"

Not detecting any negative vibe from Jan, I told him, "Sure, be our guest." He thanked me and did just that. In fact, Reggie took several pictures of her. I think Jan liked the attention and compliments, but said nothing.

Pictures now taken, Reggie and I offered our hands to assist Jan. Climbing out of the shoe required quite a long step down to the floor, especially for someone in stiletto heels. As she did this, her dress rode up high enough to allow for a view of her shapely leg, and a quick glimpse of her thong. This view was not lost on myself or Reggie. With Jan back on terra firma, Reggie finally formally introduced himself. It turns out that Reggie was a Vegas native and a regular slot player at the Cosmopolitan, a high roller as we later found out.

Intimately familiar with this casino, Reggie gave Jan advice on slot machine selection.

"The glitzy machines with a commanding view of the casino floor, usually return the lowest payouts. Here, let me show you my favorites!" He then led us to a more remote corner of the casino, near the High Limit section.

"Over time these slots have done well. A secondary benefit was better access service bar and cocktail waitresses."

It turns out Reggie was indeed well known! As soon as we were seated, the slot host immediately stopped by, greeted Reggie by name, then called over a cocktail waitress to take our drink orders. Unlike the usual long wait, our drinks were delivered in less than 5 minutes. I offered a generous tip, but Reggie told me this was his treat. Then asked if we minded him joining the two of us to do some gambling as well.

"Of course, join us and good luck, but I'm not a gambler, so it's just you and Jan! Hopefully your not offended!"

"Not at all Michael!" There are times I think I should be following your lead!"

I gave him my line about people watching, leaving out the part about Jan watching" Since Jan seemed comfortable around him, I left the two of them alone and began to roam around the casino. What I really wanted was to give them some "alone" time, cruising by occasion to observe. Each time I came by, Reggie was still there playing, but seemed to be holding quite a conversation with her. Since they were facing a wall, it was hard to tell what was actually going on.

About 30 minutes later, I received a text from Jan, telling me to meet her at the same slot machines where I left her. To my surprise and voyeuristic delight, Reggie was still seated next to her. Only now their chairs closer and angled slightly towards each other. Honestly, more in a position to allow chatting, than to facilitate slot play. I stood there, out of sight, watching them for a few minutes, trying to determine the level of interest they were displaying in each other.

Reggie took full advantage of the sight before him. I couldn't blame him, she looked so hot in that dress. The plunging neckline revealed a significant view of Jan's large breasts, still covering her nipples, but just barely. Her legs crossed, revealing much of her outer thigh, nearly to the cheek of her ass.

As they chatted, still unaware of my presence, I could see they were now much more comfortable with each other. Jan laughing at whatever Reggie was telling her, his hand innocently reaching out and touching hers on occasion. Likewise, she found reason to touch his arm, even playfully slapping him on the leg, as he must have mentioned something a bit risqué. Probably something about her look, because Jan silently mouthed a thank you to him.

Not wanting to keep them waiting too long, I finally showed up.

"Ah, there you are. I was wondering if you abandoned me!" Adding, "Honey, I've done well using the machines Reggie suggested. I should probably call it quits while I'm still ahead."

Jan then reached down to the floor to retrieve her purse. I don't know if it was a calculated move, but I'm sure Reggie got an even more complete view of her breasts as Jan leaned forward. From his vantage point, I'm sure her nipples were certainly visible for at least a brief instant. Jan didn't seem in any particular rush to stand. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. And I loved her for it!

"Reggie, I'm glad you stayed and kept Jan company."

"It was my pleasure, your Jan is lovely, and our time together passed all too quickly!"

"Honey, maybe we should just go to the bar and hangout for awhile. I'm ready to just kick back and relax a bit before we head back to our hotel."

"You're probably right. If we stay here, you are likely to return all of your winnings to the casino. It's not worth it, for the sake of getting a few free drinks. Reggie you're welcome to join us, unless you have other plans?"

Reggie, spotting an opening quickly said, "I've enjoyed your company and not ready to turn in yet either! Not meaning to be too bold, because I play here so much, they've comped me a room on one of the upper floors, overlooking the Bellagio fountains. I have plenty of booze and the view of the strip is fantastic, especially when the water show is running. Please be my guest, join me for cocktails and the view! I would love your company!"

I looked at Jan for a decision, keeping my fingers crossed!

"Sure, that would be nice. How gracious of you to offer. I'd love to see the water show from above"

I was pleasantly surprised her response was given without hesitation!

Chapter 3

Our decision made, Reggie led us to the hotel elevator, pressing the button for the 41st floor. Carding his room door, then holding it open for us to enter. It was a beautiful suite, 2 queen beds (which I thought was odd), wet bar, living room with a luxurious couch and side chair. Reggie pulled back the room curtain and opened the sliding door to the balcony. The view of the strip and Bellagio water show pool was spectacular. As it turns out, the show had recently ended and was not scheduled to begin again for another 30 minutes.

"Please make yourselves comfortable and wait for the next show. In the meantime I'll make us some drinks."

Jan and I agreed to stay since we had nothing else planned for the evening. Kicking off her heels, she rested on the center of the couch, crossing her legs, skirt riding even higher. We all toasted to our chance meeting at the Red Shoe! The drinks Reggie delivered were potent but tasty. We all sat on the couch, Jan now between us, the center of attention. As we chatted, I noticed that Reggie would innocently touch Jan's hand or arm and Jan did likewise. Everyone was getting comfy. The first round was consumed rapidly by all. Reggie immediately set about making another.

"To new friends!" his simple toast.

We all clinked glasses. Jan and I gave each other a quick smile at Reggie's toast. Immediately we thought of a toast we used in Jamaica several years ago. Seeing our mutual grins, Reggie questioned, "Am I missing something, or is this a private joke?"

Jan spoke up first and told him the full toast we knew of.

"Friends may come, and friends may go, and friends may peter out you know, but we'll be friends thru thick and thin, peter out or peter in!"

Reggie caught the quip and laughed. Now re-raising his glass he toasted again!

"Here's to lots of peter in then!"

More laughter ensued then we returned to the usual small talk about home, work, and fun adventures! Our conversation was interrupted when we heard music from outside, a clear signal the water show was about to begin. We wandered back onto the balcony just as the show was starting. Jan and I had seen the show many times from street level, but Reggie was right, viewing it from high above was an entirely different experience. The show featured music by Andrea Bocelli, Jan's favorite, his voice always putting her in a dream like mood. It was fantastic, but all too soon the show was over.

Before leaving the balcony, Reggie and I both took pictures of Jan overlooking the strip. First of her alone, then of me and Jan, Jan and Reggie, finally a selfie of the three of us. She looked amazing in all of them! I thanked Reggie for his hospitality, drinks, and the spectacular view of this extravaganza and prepared to leave.

"Please don't go yet, I'm really enjoying your company. How about one more round of drinks for the road?"

To my surprise Jan piped up.

"Sure, if we're not intruding, why not!"

I'm not sure about our current drink count, but it was pretty high. I knew if I was feeling buzzed, then Jan certainly was as well.

"Fine by me as well, especially since I don't have to drive."

Reggie left the balcony to make our drinks, so I asked Jan to drop the top of her dress for a quick sexy picture.

"Ok, but please make it quick."

Just as I snapped the picture, Reggie returned quicker than anticipated.

"Oh my god, that's so hot! Jan you are so beautiful and your breasts are simply magnificent!"

Jan momentarily frozen and speechless for a moment, then began to pull up the top of her dress.

"Please don't cover up on my account, you look absolutely stunning! So beautiful! If you don't mind, I'd also like to take a pic of you, just like this."

Jan looked at me, and getting no negative vibe said, "Sure, as long as you keep it for your private collection. It's the least I can do to return your hospitality."

Now with Jan following his directions, Reggie took several pictures of her on the balcony with her breasts exposed. He said he was trying to make the pictures more artistic. I could tell she was enjoying all of his attention, her smile now genuine, any sign of hesitation gone. I'll add, her nipples were now fully erect. As we left the balcony, Reggie asked Jan about the possibility of her posing without the dress. I expected Jan to protest. Maybe it was the alcohol, but when she stepped back into the room, unzipped the side of her dress, let it slide down to the floor, and stepped out of it. This left her wearing only a thong.

I was stunned by her bold move. You could tell by the tentative look on Jan's face, that she was not quite sure that she had made the right decision, but it might also have meant, so what's next?

Things were starting to get interesting, wondering just how far she would go. It seemed Reggie was assuming more and more control over Jan. I had no problem with this, and liked the direction things were heading. Jan seemed to become more and more at ease, as Reggie and I both continued taking more semi-nude pictures. Reggie even boldly asked her to pose on the bed. She did this without hesitation or reservation. I was seeing a side of Jan I hadn't experienced in many years, and loved every minute of it.

Each new pose just a little more erotic then the previous! I just knew she was getting turned on by what was happening. In another surprise move, Jan gave Reggie and I a sly smile, spread her legs and pulled her thong briefly aside, giving us a view of her pussy. It appeared to be quite wet.

"I think this is what you bad boys really wanted to see!" Then let her thong slide back into its rightful place, giving me just enough time for another picture.

Reggie saying, "Jan, you are such a tease, please give us another peek at that fine pussy. I'd love to have a picture myself."

"I'll do you even one better!" then she hooked fingers in the sides of her thong, raised her ass slightly off the bed, slid it down her legs. Finally tossing them aside.

Lying back on the bed, her legs spread wide, fingers now holding her pussy lips open, inviting closer inspection!

"Doesn't this view suit you better, than another quick peek?"

I could just see how wet and swollen her pussy lips were. Now there was little doubt about her level of excitement. She was on fire! It was her next words that truly shocked me!

"Reggie, maybe you should get naked and join me in some even more interesting poses!" patting the bed beside her. "Michael loves to take sexy pictures! Don't you babe?"

"You know I do! Reggie with an offer like that, what are you waiting for?"

Hearing her say this, I knew it was now game on. Now almost certain, Jan would be having sex with Reggie. I wasn't sure if she would suck his cock, or actually let him fuck her. Secretly I hoped for both.

Reggie needed no further invitation. Removing his shirt, revealed a smooth muscular chest. I could see by the look in Jan's eyes she was already impressed with his physique. His pants soon followed, leaving Reggie wearing only skin tight athletic briefs. So tight in fact, they showed the complete outline of the large cock beneath, in stunning detail.

I could see Jan's eyes widen a bit. He walked over to the edge of the bed, stood in front of her. Reaching out with her fingers, first running them over his taut stomach muscles, then allowing them to travel downward, onto his briefs. Her fingers now began tracing the outline of his cock. Jan hooked her fingers in the front of his shorts, slowly pulling them down. Her face now so close, when she revealed his entire cock, it finally sprang free and upward, slapping her lightly in the face.

"I was trying to take a peek, but got a poke instead!" she laughed!

This broke the ice, and we all laughed. Returning her attention to the cock now staring in her face, she saw it was huge, uncircumcised with large bulging veins! Probably 8" at the very least, and thick, very thick! Darker than his skin on the rest of his body. Almost black, with a deep blackish purple head. His excitement already showing, as the slit at the tip was already oozing a significant amount of pre-cum. Now naked, climbing onto the bed beside Jan. I asked him if he had a problem with me taking pictures and video of the two of them.

"Hell no man! Take all you like, Jan is so freaking hot! I'd love to be in some pictures with her, especially if you send me a copy!"

Still under the pretense of posing for the camera, she leaned up on one elbow, legs slightly spread and knee raised. Jan then attempted to wrap her fingers around the base of his shaft to stroke him, but it was too large for her fingers to encircle completely. I could see by the look on her face, she was just beginning to come to grips with the true size of his cock.

"Honey, look at the size of this cock! Can you believe it! OMG, It's huge!"

She did this looking directly at me and the camera, giving me a wink.

As Reggie turned towards Jan, she laid back on the bed, her hair splayed out over the pillow. His hands went immediately to her beautiful breasts, kneading them softly, allowing his fingers to brush lightly over her nipples. Bringing them to full erection. He took one hand, slid it between Jan's legs, touching her moist pussy lips. This brought a moan from her, then ran his fingers up and down the lips of her wet pussy. She responded by opening her legs even further, giving him even better access. She then kissed Reggie on the lips for the first time. Immediately his tongue sought hers, and she returned hers readily. What was happening now, was no longer just sexy posing for the camera.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, she positioned him on his back, slid down on the bed, to be in a better position to begin sucking Reggie's cock. At first she limited herself to kissing his cock and running her tongue around it's huge mushroom head, licking up the bountiful amount of pre-cum that had gathered there. So much that is was about to drip, but her tongue lapped it up before any was wasted.

cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers