Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Jan's adventure continues with Reggie and much more!
6.8k words
4.66
16.5k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

Viva Las Vegas Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 03

Just when I thought our Vegas trip couldn't get any better, we got a text from Reggie.......

After the "adventure" with Reggie and Marcus last night, Jan and I slept in until around 11AM.

Talking about what happened, first Jan meeting and being fucked by Reggie, then fucked again by his friend Marcus, neither of us seemed to have any regrets.

It was an unexpected, but exciting experience for the both of us. Jan getting a double dose of large black cocks, me getting to observe her doing it.

Sharing each others experience, hers all about being the center of attention of two attractive and well hung black men while she watched me watching her.

Mine, of course was observing Jan having sex with other men. This was especially true since both of these men were black. The contrast of Jan's skin color vs theirs, not to mention their large cocks, made her exquisite to watch.

It was better than any porn I had ever viewed.

Telling me about her concern about the size of their cocks. Worried she might not be able to accommodate them without undue pain, but the experience had proven to be otherwise.

As we were talking I suddenly remembered the pictures and video I took. Connecting the camera to the large screen TV in our hotel room then hit play.

The pictures began with Jan posing in the "Red Shoe" at the Las Vegas Cosmopolitan hotel.

This picture started this epic experience. This was followed by many more taken in Reggie's hotel room. First on the balcony with her breasts bared, next posing almost nude, inside the room and finally posing with Reggie, both nude.

The first video featured Jan and Reggie on the bed with Jan sucking his cock and eventually fucking him. In similar fashion, the next showed her sucking and fucking Reggie's friend Marcus.

Next up, a video of Jan being "spit roasted" by Reggie and Marcus.

The final video showed Jan, her face and breasts covered in cum, courtesy of Reggie, Marcus and myself.

Watching these videos, we were so turned on, we immediately fucked like horny teenagers.

Considering the fucking she received from Reggie and Marcus, I thought her pussy would feel loose, but I was wrong. It felt as tight as ever.

Funny though, I was a disappointed it didn't feel different. A little looser would have been a great reminder of the previous evening.

After showering, we had lunch and went out to do some shopping. Seeing the attention her dress brought last night, Jan wanted to look for another sexy outfit to wear out on this, our last evening of our trip.

While shopping she came upon some sexy club wear/lingerie. She wound up buying a few items including fish net dresses in white and pink, a blue bustier, and a black leather-like open breasted corset, a hint of bondage associated with it.

On our way back to the hotel Jan received a text from Reggie thanking us both, especially Jan, for a most wonderful and memorable evening. As a token of his gratitude he had obtained tickets for Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil and wanted to know if we would like to join him as his guests.

Jan asked me thoughts on this saying, "I really, really, want to see this show but not sure if this comes with strings attached."

Telling her, "Does it really matter one way or the other? At the very least, you get to see the show you wanted to see. On the other hand you also might get to ride on Reggie's black cock again. Now that's a show I could easily watch over and over again."

The sly smile she gave telling me it was ok with her as well.

So despite her initial reservations, we decided accept Reggie's offer and deal with any "strings", if or when they arose.

Jan returned his text, accepting his gracious offer, and requested the details of when and where to meet. Reggie's reply was almost immediate and expressed how pleased he was we would be joining him.

We were to meet him at the New York, New York Hotel box office 30 minutes before the start of the show.

He also let us know that he would be leaving us after the show as he had another engagement at a "private club" later in the evening.

This news was a major disappointment for me. I saw a similar look on Jan's face, but she said nothing. Our hopes for an after show party vanished.

Arriving at our hotel, we decided to relax for a bit before showering and dressing. Jan modeled some clothing options and selected the sexy blue and black bustier she purchased today.

Cinched up tight, it complimented her figure, but really showcased her beautiful breasts.

"Now, what goes better with this", she wondered out loud. "The black miniskirt with thigh high stockings or black leggings".

My suggestion of the miniskirt eventually won out.

After showering, we caught a cab to the New York, New York hotel.

Reggie was waiting for us at the hotel box office, greeted me with a handshake, Jan with a big hug and long serious kiss. A little bold perhaps, but given the events of the previous evening, his familiarity was completely understandable.

We headed to the theater then escorted to our assigned seats. As expected, Jan seated herself snugly between us. When Jan and Reggie began to talk, the background noise kept me from hearing everything being said. The only mention, to my knowledge, of previous events was him quietly thanking Jan for a memorable evening. This made her blush a bit but she acknowledged him with a simple "You're much too kind.", then quickly added, "It truly was a pleasure for me as well."

This really made him smile.

While waiting for the show to begin, Reggie asked how we spent our day. Jan told him about her shopping spree and described some of the outfits she bought, including the one she is wearing. He said, "Just like last night, another knockout."

Her smile spoke volumes.

Their conversation was interrupted by the start of show. The show was fabulous and we enjoyed it immensely. During the show I periodically glanced over to see if anything was going on between them but the only thing I saw of interest was Jan grabbing Reggie's arm when something unexpected happened on the stage. Reggie's actions were equally innocuous, only innocently touching her hand, resting a hand on her knee.

I was slightly disappointed nothing more intimate occurred. Especially since the tops of her thigh high stockings were clearly visible below her mini-skirt.

When the show ended, we retired to the hotel bar where I bought several rounds of drinks. It was the least I could do to show our appreciation for treating us to this very expensive show.

Eventually I asked Reggie about the timing of his next engagement. He told me that it would be two hours before he would have to leave us.

I was mildly surprised and pleased when Jan piped up saying, "You are more than welcome to kill some time with us."

Reggie gratefully accepted her offer.

Jan announced, "Before before going anywhere else, I need to stop by the room and change into something different. This new corset is curved where I am not, and uncomfortably digging into my ribs."

We jumped in a cab and returned to our hotel. When we arrived, Reggie offered to wait with me at the hotel bar while Jan changed her clothes. I quickly said, "Nonsense - please come up to our room. We can wait there while Jan changes. It won't take much time. Besides we have ample booze in our room."

We arrived at the room with an apology that, while nice, it lacked the view that Reggie's had at the Cosmopolitan.

He said with a flirting gesture, "Maybe, but my room doesn't come with a view of Jan."

Reggie seemed to have a way of making Jan blush.

While trying to decide what to wear for the rest of the evening, Reggie questioned Jan again about the shopping she had done today.

"Reggie has some time to kill." I said. "Why don't you model the outfits bought today."

She laughed saying, "You boys are always looking to see some skin."

Jan unzipped her miniskirt, letting it slide to the floor and stepped out of it, leaving her in just the corset, thong, stockings and heels. Sitting on the dressing bench, she crossed her legs, smiled asking, "I think this is how this should be worn, what do you think?"

In unison we agreed that we loved the look, especially without the miniskirt.

Her modesty around Reggie having disappeared, Jan disappeared into the bedroom to try on and model other outfits for us.

First she modeled the pink and white fish net dresses. Wearing them with only a thong underneath, her firm nipples poking through the open squares.

We had a spit decision, Reggie preferred the pink while I liked the white. We both agreed either one was very hot.

Jan then tried on the final outfit, the corset with a hint of bondage, which completely bared her breasts.

Reggie and I pondered which of the options we liked the best. The white net dress was still my pick, but the latest outfit, the corset with open breasts had climbed to Reggie's top spot.

After modeling her last outfit, Jan returned to the bedroom to select something to wear for the remainder of the evening. Without her knowledge Reggie and I quietly followed her into the bedroom and watched her remove all her clothes.

Finally, sensing our presence, she turned and said, "Now what are you bad boys up to?" as if she didn't already know. Jan made no attempt to cover herself. Reggie, seizing the opportunity, stepped in front her, pressed his hips against her naked body and began kissing her passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He reached down and felt her naked pussy, finding it already wet from anticipation.

Jan responded by leading us to the edge of the bed where we undressed while she lay back in anticipation of events that were about to unfold. Reggie was first to get naked and climb onto the bed to join her. I just stood there and Reggie asked, "Aren't you going to join us?"

I said, "Maybe later, but for now I just want to watch you two and take a few pictures".

Returning his attention to Jan, Reggie positioning himself between her legs and lowered his head to her waiting pussy. Jan responded by raising her hips and spreading her legs even wider. There was no hesitation.

Placing a hand on his head, she pulled him in closer. Reggie ran his tongue up and down the slit of her pussy, his tongue circling her clit each time. Using his mouth to suck gently on her pussy lips, first one and then the other, finally doing likewise to her clit.

Jan must have been extremely horny. In less than three minutes of his oral treatment, she experienced her first orgasm. As she came, pulled Reggie's head even more tightly against her pussy, until the waves of pleasure subsided.

Not wasting any time, Reggie moved up on the bed, positioning himself over Jan. She assisted by reaching for his cock, aiming it directly at her pussy, smiling at me as she did this.

With Jan as wet as she was, Reggie was able to slide into her in a single stroke, stopping only when his balls were resting against her ass. His kinky pubic hair meshed with the fine blonde hair of her neatly trimmed bush.

Both of them moaning as the coupling began.

Unlike the previous night, this was not going to be a marathon fuck session, in fact it was turning into a "quickie" for both of them. Reggie began to fuck her hard and fast. She kept her legs up and open to accommodate him. Her curled toes an indication of the pleasure of being fucked again by this fine black man.

I watched them fuck for the next 5 or so minutes while I took pictures and stroked my cock.

Finally I heard Jan say, "No pulling out this time. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel the warmth of your seed flooding my cunt."

Hearing these words did both Reggie and I in.

I couldn't help myself and shot my load into the air. It landed on the hotel carpet.

Reggie plunged deeply into Jan and began to fill Jan's cunt with the potent sperm she asked for.

She felt every pulse of his cock, depositing more and more cum into her cunt. Adding a little spice, Jan reached between her legs, massaged his balls, ensuring she received every drop.

His orgasm complete, Reggie momentarily collapsed on Jan, his massive cock still balls deep, trapping his load deep in her pussy.

When he finally pulled out, he left behind an widely gaped hole with a river of cum flowing from it. An impressive cream pie she proudly displayed to my camera.

After rising from the bed they hugged saying almost simultaneously to each other, "Thanks, that's just what I needed." They laughed for sharing the same thought.

Reggie said, "I love being with you guys and hate to run, but I have that private engagement to attend in about an hour.

Hesitating for a moment he said, "On second thought why don't you and Jan join me as my guests."

Jan said, "I thought this was a private event at a members only club?"

Reggie responded with a wink at me, "It is, but i am a personal friend of the owner."

Jan looked to me and I nodded my approval.

Jan inquired as to her attire.

He told her, "Just put on the black miniskirt with the white net top that Michael likes so much."

She protested, "I can't do that, my breasts would be fully exposed."

Reggie laughed saying, "That's not a problem where we are going, but if it makes you more comfortable, wear Michael's black sports jacket over the net top, but leave it unbuttoned. That should cover you nicely, yet still be sexy."

Jan thought about this for awhile, deciding it was ok if Reggie said so, especially since we were his guests.

Jan got out of the bed and retired to the bathroom, disposed of most of the cum still dripping from her pussy, turned on the shower and began rinse off her body.

She was surprised when Reggie opened the shower door and stepped in with her.

He said, "Sorry to startle you, but I need a quick rinse as well."

She stood behind him and reached around his waist to wash his cock.

Reggie then reversed their positions returning the favor. His fingers found her soapy pussy and clit. Her juices immediately started flowing again.

Bending her over at the waist, she braced herself against the back wall of the shower.

Inserting his cock into her cunt from behind, they fucked briefly. Water raining down on them both. His hips slamming into her ass cheeks, the water causing loud splashing sounds.

Time being of the essence, they cut their shower fun short, toweled each other dry, ended with a long passionate kiss.

Reggie saying, "To be continued later I hope."

"Me too. I love your cock." she said

Reggie quickly dressed while Jan dried her hair and donned the suggested attire. As expected, she looked amazing and so so sexy.

Leaving the hotel we found Reggie hired a limo to pick us up. Reggie gave directions to the driver and we sped off.

Jan finally thought to ask him about the details of the private club we are about to visit.

Reggie explained that it was a primarily black club with consisting of a few couples and select singles. He added that a few white couples usually attended as well. His description, as we were soon to find out, was not entirely accurate and somewhat misleading.

Reggie said, "Don't be nervous, I promise you won't feel out of place. The crowd is friendly and the club is sensual. Besides you guys are my guests of honor."

Shortly after midnight, we arrived at a stylish building that gave no hint of being a club of any sort. A tall muscular black man greet us at the curb, opened the limo door. He was about to ask for our names and reservation when he saw Reggie.

The doorman said, "Sorry Mr. Reggie, I didn't see you right away. I was too busy looking at the handsome couple you've brought along tonight." He added, "Sir, your party awaits, please enjoy your evening."

Reggie then escorted us to club door and we walked inside.

It took some time for our eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. The room was an elegant bar with hi-top tables but no chairs. Reggie said this was to encourage flow amongst the guests.

Currently there were about 20-30 people in the bar area.

There were only two other white couples present. The remainder of the crowd consisted of only black males, all attractive and handsomely dressed.

We thought it odd there appeared to be no black couples, so Jan asked Reggie, "Will more couples be attending?"

He responded, "I guess we will have to wait and see." Then winked at me.

As we looked around we noticed the female half of each of the other couples was dressed very provocatively, their breasts openly displayed.

Reggie said to Jan, "Please let me take your jacket now. Your look is very sexy and appropriate as you can see."

She allowed him to do this. The air had a minor chill to it. Jan's nipples reacted immediately, springing to attention, poking out between the holes in the mesh. The black lights in the room hi-lighted the white mesh, making Jan a standout in the room. I saw several men gesture to each other with nods of appreciation when Reggie revealed her outfit.

Despite the racial imbalance, everyone seem to be circulating around and chatting with each other. There seemed to be a concerted effort to insure the white couples were always included and well attended to. This is something we experienced almost right away as well. A number of single black males graciously came over to say hello to Reggie and after an introduction, welcomed us to the club.

It was now obvious Reggie was a very important member of this club.

I couldn't help but notice that while the single males chatted with all three of us, their focus was obviously concentrated on Jan and Reggie. When asked about how we met Reggie and how long we had known him, we simply said, "We met only yesterday at the Cosmopolitan, but became instant friends."

We didn't go into the details of our encounter.

Someone even said, "You must have made quite an impression for Reggie to bring you as guests to our club."

I smiled saying "I guess so, but Reggie is a gracious host and a very persuasive guy."

Several rounds of potent drinks later, we met almost everyone, but must admit we spent most of time socializing with the single black men. It seemed like the other couples were mainly interested in them as well.

At 1 AM the doorman reappeared, handed each couple a small computer tablet without any explanation. Reggie accepted one for us, seeing the confusion on our faces said, "I'll explain their use later".

Shortly thereafter a curtain was pulled back to reveal a room lined with several leather couches. Reggie led us into the room and selected a comfortable sofa. He sat to the left of Jan but when I attempted to sit on her right, he asked if I minded sitting on the side chair next to sofa. Saying he needed to keep the other seat on the sofa open. I sat in the chair but was confused by his request. I also noticed that there were only couples in this room. All of the single males remained in the bar area. Even stranger, was that fact that only three sofas were present, exactly matching the number of white couples in attendance.

A few minutes later Reggie said, "Ahh, the procession is about to begin." A group of three black males entered the room, seated themselves in the empty seat at each sofa and began to chat with the couple sitting there. I had never experienced anything like this, but the closest similarity I could draw was speed dating.

After spending a few minutes with each couple the initial group was replaced by another group of three. This was repeated until all of the single men had been "interviewed" by each couple. The computer tablet was used to rate the men by a simple vote of yea or nay next to their picture!

Most of the men that Jan met were extremely handsome and gracious, but it was Reggie that actually cast the votes.

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers
12