January 17th

Story Info
When love comes around the second time.
14.2k words
4.33
170.2k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,272 Followers

I want to thank Wolf Vixen for her help in making this one of my best stories yet. So sit back with a cold beverage, read it and tell me what you think. But remember one thing, it's only a story.

*

January 17th.

On January 17th, about two months before my 18th birthday I became a man. Well I had sex for the first time with my girl friend of four months, Robin. We were parking after going to a movie and were in the back seat of my dad's Ford Galaxy 500 station wagon when it happened.

I went from first to second base and ended up sliding into home before Robin and I realized what we'd done, without any protection.

"Oh shit. You were supposed to pull out," she yelled at me.

"I'm sorry Robin. It just happened so fast, I couldn't stop it," I said trying to explain myself.

"David I'm not on the pill and I haven't a clue where I am in my cycle," she replied.

"Well I did pull out, but I was just a little late. Maybe we lucked out?" I said. But we didn't.

After missing her period for two months, Robin and I now realized we were in big trouble. We sat in the food court at the mall and talked about how we were going to get out of this one. We were both seniors and in three months we would be graduating. Then what?

"My dad's going to kill you and then me," she told me almost crying. "I've got a full scholarship to State and dad's already paid my first semesters dorm fee.

"You can still go. You'll just start showing, no one will know," I said as upbeat as I could considering the circumstances.

"Yeah then what? What happens after the baby's born? How am I going to manage after that David?" she asked.

"First things first, as much as I hate the idea we are going to have to tell our parents." I suggest we tell mine first and get their reaction.

"My dad's not going to kill me in front of you, especially with my mom there," I told Robin. "Maybe they'll have some ideas on how we can tell you parents with out making it sound so bad."

"David, it's going to be bad no matter how we say it. They've had big plans for me ever since I was in grade school. The last thing in the world they'd expect from me is ending up pregnant."

"I don't know how many times I can say this, I'm so sorry Robin. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think we'd be in a mess like this. Just so you know, I'm not going anywhere. We did this together and we'll solve this together. Ok?"

"So you're saying when our parents kill both of us, we're going to be buried together like Romeo and Juliet?" she said with a little laugh. "That makes me feel so much better," she said punching me in my arm. "Come on, let's just do this and get it over with."

I played everything I was going to say over and over in my head. Both parents were strict Catholics and although my parents weren't poor, they weren't nearly as well off as Robins. You see Robin was an only child and her parent's world revolved around her. She was ranked third in our class and although she looked like a geek with her big round glasses and long straight hair that hid most of her face, I really liked her. That's not to say I was a jock or anything close. At 5'10" and 155 pounds I was far from it. However her parents did like it when we started dating. Robin was now always in a good mood because she finally had her first real boyfriend.

"Robin has a curfew of 11:00 David. Not 11:01 but 11:00 sharp. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," I replied. After that exchange I made sure she was home early every night. "No use pissing off her dad," I thought. Well not until today anyway.

"What?" My mom shouted as we told them in our living room as Robin and I sat on the couch holding each other's hands for support.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Ward to drop this on you but we figured it isn't going away and it was time to get it out in the open. Robin told Ann, my mother.

"Do your parents know yet?"

"That's our next stop," she replied.

My dad said nothing as Robin and my mom went back and forth talking about what she could expect with her first child. They then started to make a list including doctor visits, clothing and the furniture we would need.

When my dad finally spoke it wasn't sugar coated and right to the point.

"You two did something really stupid that's going to change both your lives and the lives of your families significantly from this day forward. Robin, I know your dad pretty well. He's going to be damn angry but more hurt than anything else. So instead of you two making lists and plans, first things first. We all need to get over to Robin's house tonight and try to figure out what the hell were going to do starting tomorrow.

That said my dad called Robin's parents and we all headed out to her house. I held tightly onto Robin's hand telling her no matter what, I was in it for the long haul.

Robin's father, Ken blew a gasket and had to be physically calmed down by his wife Beth. That took all of a half hour. When everyone had settled down and the crying stopped we all sat around their kitchen table and started to really talk and make plans.

"They need to get married right away," Ken said looking at my parents. "And I don't want to hear the word abortion. Understood? I won't have a bastard for a grandchild," he said looking at me. "I still want Robin to go to college and I think that between the five of us we can take care of the baby sitting to make that happen."

He gave me the evil eye all night and I guess I couldn't blame him. I'd screwed up his perfect plans for his daughter, but he wasn't giving up on her. This was just a bump in the road he told her. A damn big bump but a bump just the same.

"Ken I've got that mother in law apartment above the garage and they can stay there until they get their feet on the ground. We'll have to put in heat of some kind but with David's help it shouldn't take more than a week or two."

Ann and Beth said they would contact the church and get the first open date for the wedding. It was only going to be the immediate family but it needed to be done as soon as possible. There was both a wedding and baby shower to organize and the women started talking a mile a minute and making notes of what had to be done.

My dad, Ken and I went out onto their back deck.

"Sorry about my out burst but this took me by surprise as you can imagine. I never would have imagined that Robin was sexually active and that the two of you weren't taking any precautions," Ken said as he looked directly at me.

"Mr. Thomas, we only did it one time and it was all my fault," I told him hoping he'd ease up on Robin.

"That maybe true, but it takes two to tango and make a baby. I'm just disappointed in the two of you that's all. You two are going to need each other more than you can imagine from now on. And as God as my witness, you hurt or mistreat her in any way you'll have to answer to me."

"And me also," my dad piped in.

"I care for Robin deeply and I know I can make her happy."

So it all began.

'*******************************

The wedding was pretty small. Only immediate family and a few friends were invited. Everyone knew why we were getting married and we were the brunt of more than a few jokes at school, but that only lasted until we got married.

We setup house in the apartment over our garage and furnished it with hand me downs and garage sale furniture. Her parents bought us a crib and mine a changing table and dresser. It was all coming together.

Our wedding night was kind of awkward. True we'd done it, but I'd never seen Robin totally nude before. It was like we were virgins all over again. We were just two wide-eyed teenagers who knew squat. But I was more than willing to learn.

For her wedding shower she'd been given a few slutty outfits by her girl friends but she was more than a little uncomfortable wearing them.

"Honey, wear what you want. It's all just window dressing on you anyway," I told her.

My parents had slipped us a bottle of champagne for tonight and I knew I'd probably need it by the end of the night. Robin came out of the bathroom in a pink Tinker Bell long sleeve tee shirt, her hair down on her shoulders and looking hot, to me anyway. She was now my wife and that made my heart beat a lot faster.

She walked from the floor right onto the waterbed and fell forward onto her knees with splash and a smile. I thought the waves would knock me off the bed as I reached for her.

We made love three times that night. Well let me rephrase that. We had quick sex, better sex and then made love. The first time I'd barely got inside of her before I was finished. I apologized and got Robin off with my fingers and some KY gel. The second time I lasted a hell of a lot longer and even got her off without too much effort.

The third time was the best. We took a shower together, cleaning ourselves off from the previous sessions, and took our time this time. Neither one of us had done any oral so we just experimented doing it.

Robin liked when I used my tongue on her clit and her pussy. It didn't taste anything like I thought it would and I was kind of proud of myself that I could get her off that way. Robin attempted to give me a blowjob and got frustrated when I told her she was removing the top layer of skin with her teeth.

"Relax hon," I told her. "We've got the rest of our lives to get it right. For now just tell me what rings your chimes and I'll do that. Just being here with you does it for me," I told her. We just kissed for the next forty-five minutes and held each other without putting any pressure on each other.

We tried the champagne and found neither of us liked it, but it did make us feel a little grown up drinking it. Robin got buzzed and even did a strip tease for me later that night before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Good morning Mrs. Ward," I said kissing her as I watched her start to wake up opening one eye.

"Good morning Mr. Ward," she replied. "I really like the sound of that," she said kissing me. "My love, what do you want to do today?"

We made love for the next hour and a half.

"Ok, let me ask this again. What do you want to do today?" Robin said with a laugh as she held me at bay. We were now both laughing and rolled around on the bed tickling one another before finally getting up.

We did some shopping and started planning for our future. We wrote down how much money we had, the monthly expenses we'd have to pay for and finally a menu of dinners. I didn't have a clue what she liked to eat but she was lucky because like every other teenage boy, I'd eat almost anything. However, being in a motherly way she had to stay away from some items and needed more of others. We hadn't a clue about a lot of things but with the help of our parents we learned.

We grew up a lot over the next six months and became inseperatable. What had started out as lust had grown into a hot burning love. She graduated with honors and a full scholarship and let's just say I graduated and leave it at that.

Through my dad, I got a job with a construction company that did both inside and outside renovations. In this way, I was guaranteed year round work because in Minnesota, outside construction shuts down by the end of October. The pay was pretty good and I took every bit of overtime they offered.

My dad had words with me one Saturday afternoon as my friends and I looked at the new custom car magazine.

"As soon as I get enough money I'm going to get a set of chrome rims," I told my buddies as we compared notes. After an hour or so, they left and my dad came back.

"Do you know the difference between me, we and she?" he asked as I kind of looked at him with this blank look on my face. "ME, is what you use to be before you got married. SHE is your wife and WE is what the three of you will be after the baby is born. You see the sooner you learn the facts of married life the better off you'll be."

"But dad, I'm working and every things seems to be going pretty good right now," I tried to tell him.

"Chrome rims are what, $2,000.00? That's a couple months of rent and utilities. Or more importantly, clothing, formula and doctors visits for the new baby. You have to set your priorities. Your wife come first and then after the baby is born, it's the baby, your wife and lastly you. Your job is to take care of your family, no matter what sacrifices you have to make. I know your still a kid at heart and want all the things your friends are getting. But you're married with a kid on the way and your fun and games are over for a while but not forever. Be strong, do what ever you have to and you'll never regret it," he told me and I believed him.

How did I know life wasn't that simple?

Robin registered for school, bought her books and was really looking forward to Fall Quarter. Money was a little tight, but with my overtime we always seem to skate by every month. Then the unthinkable happened.

It was Saturday July 24th. We went to the beach with a bunch of our friends for the day. Robin was wearing her yellow two-piece suit and was now showing more than a little. As she lay on her towel I thought about how happy we were and was looking forward to our addition.

The guys started a volleyball game while the girls watched from the sidelines. A couple of the guys were showing off when someone spiked the ball. Two guys missed the ball and it hit Robin right in the belly.

She went down hard and everyone rushed over to her.

"I'm ok. No harm done," she said picking herself up.

"You ok hon?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Finish your game and at least try to win will you? I don't want our son to see his father lose to a bunch of wimps," she said with a laugh and a kiss.

We lost anyway. Robin and I left about 5:00 and headed for home. I didn't want her to get overly tired after a long day at the beach. After all, she was sleeping for two. We had a light dinner, watched a movie on cable and called it a night. At 2:00 am Robin woke up in pain. When she noticed that she was spotting we headed over to the hospital emergency room.

She was still in a lot of pain and for once they rushed her through instead of making us wait like they usually did. I stayed with her until the doctor came in the room and said he needed to do a bunch of tests and didn't need a worrying husband under foot.

"Go get yourself something to eat. We should be done in about an hour," the doctor told me.

"You hear the doctor, let him do the tests I'll be fine," Robin said to me.

I kissed her and went out to get some coffee. One hour, two hours, three hours. "What the heck is going on?" I asked one of the nurses."

It wasn't until the doctor came out to the waiting room that I got some answers.

"Doc can I take her home yet?" I asked.

"We did everything we could to save the baby," he told me.

"I'm sorry doc, you must have me mixed up with someone else. My wife is Robin," I explained to him.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Ward. She started hemorrhaging and we ran into other complications but your wife is now fine and resting in her room."

"Doc, what are you saying? What's wrong our baby?"

"I'm sorry son, the baby's gone."

"Oh my God. Oh my God," I kept saying as I fell to my knees crying.

"Your wife is sedated and doesn't know yet," he told me. "There are other issues we'll need to talk about, but we can do that later," he told me.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

I sat in her room while she slept. How in the hell was I going to tell her our baby was gone? I knew I should have taken her to the doctor right after she was hit by the volleyball and I was kicking myself for not doing that. I didn't call her parents or mine. I just sat there holding her hand with tears in my eyes playing over in my mind what I was going to say when she woke up.

I was asleep with my head on her bed when I felt someone stroking my hair.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Much better now. What time is it?"

"About 3:30 in the morning. Why don't you get some more sleep," I said touching the side of her face with my hand.

"You've been crying," she said looking at me as I kissed her hand. "Don't worry David, I'm fine. When can I get out of here and go home?" she asked.

"The doctor will be in to see you in a couple of hours, and we'll probably know then. Just try and rest until then," I told her.

The sedative had almost worn off and when she shifted on the bed to try and sit up her eyes got real big. Both hands went to her stomach and then she looked at me.

"What's wrong with my baby?" she screamed.

I started to tear up and held her hands in mine as I now sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hon, the doctors said they did everything they could but they couldn't save him," I said reaching for her.

"NO! Oh my God no!" she screamed collapsing into my arms crying uncontrollably.

The nurse rushed into our room and I waved her away as we stayed that way for the next two hours.

"It's not fair. It's just not fair," she kept saying over and over as we hung onto each other for support. "God is punishing us for what we did."

"Don't say that hon, it was a freak accident that's all. We can have another. We can have ten more if you want," I said trying to lighten her spirits but it wasn't working.

"Do my parents know yet?"

"No, I haven't had the chance to call anyone yet," I told her.

"Don't do it today. Ok? I'm just not up to it right now," she said lying back on the pillow. "I'm so sorry David."

"It wasn't yours or anyone else's fault. I have you that's all that matters," I said to her. "As I've always told you, I'll be there for you no matter what. You have to believe that."

"I know, that's why I love you so much."

Robin drifted off to sleep and stayed that way for the next four hours. The final blow hit when the doctor came into our room the next morning.

He tried to explain in laymen terms what exactly happened to the baby and why. Robin was feeling a little bit better and asked when she could go home.

"I'd like to keep you for a day or two more just to be on the safe side. You lost a lot of blood and because of the other complications I'd just like to watch you for a few more days," he told us.

"What other complications?" Robin asked.

"There was other damage and we had to do a few more procedures after we took care of the baby. We repaired the damage but there's a chance that you may not be able to get pregnant in the future. I'm sorry to have to tell you this after all you've been through. We won't know for sure for a while but I felt you should know," he told the two of us.

We were both stunned beyond belief. We just sat there looking at one another. The doctor apologized again and left us alone. Robin started to cry.

"He didn't say for sure hon. He said that there's only a chance you won't be able to," but my words fell on deaf ears. For the next two days Robin was in a daze. I called our parents and gave them the bad news and told them to give us twenty-four hours to get it together.

Both parents showed up the next morning and everyone cried. We didn't mention about Robin not being able to have any more babies because it wasn't for sure and we'd given them enough bad news for one day.

I took Robin home on Tuesday and did everything I could think of to help her.

"You're trying too hard David. I'm not broken just a little damaged. Go to work tomorrow, you can't afford to lose your job. If I need anything, your mom's right here and I know my mom won't be leaving me alone for a while."

No one was expecting me back at work Wednesday but understood I needed to get my mind off my troubles. They worked the hell out of me for the rest of the week and I felt a little better but only a little.

We survived and life went on. I worked and Robin went to school. Her goal was premed and without a baby in our immediate future she was driven to get straight A's. We talked about another baby but decided to put it on the back burner for right now.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,272 Followers