Janus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael ransacked his father's black toolbox searching for the emergency blanket his mother insisted they keep on hand. He pulled it free and turned back to spread it over the sheet of worn pine. He froze with the soft fleece blanket against his bare chest. Lauren posed for him casually on the side of the truck bed. Her firm breasts drew his eyes first. They were so much fuller than Kara's adolescent breasts. Her arched back created a seductive offering from the crease where the perfect curve of her breasts met her ribs down past the dimple of her navel to the final plunge into the tangled forest of her pubis. She sat with one leg stretched out; otherwise her thighs were demurely closed. He cursed his awkwardness unaware of the complement his saucer-shaped eyes conveyed to her. "You found it," Lauren offered softly to break his trance.

"Yeah," Michael agreed inanely conscious of an unwelcome higher pitch. He snapped the blanket out over the board and paused with his thumbs hooked into his open pants. Lauren smiled to show she appreciated the view. Michael's shorts dropped free with a small tug and he stood before her in a simple pair of white briefs. Lauren rose to join him. Michael held her by the waist as she stroked his chest and abdomen. Her hands massaged his hips, tickled his thighs and circled the muscles of his arms. It was as if she held his organ already in her hands. Each languid stroke made his body harder. The same blood that swelled his cock pounded through his limbs and hardened his torso. He could have lifted her as easily as Scott had lifted him on the beach, except he had her where he need her and all they had to do was sink to the bed of the truck together.

Lauren dipped down stripping his briefs in one graceful motion. When she came back to her feet, her palm finally cupped his swollen balls. She felt their weight and scratched the tightness of his scrotum. One hand grasped his cock in a tight squeeze bending it to one side while the other hand stroked the hard shield of his belly. "I liked to look at you when you played basketball. We talked about how tight your ass was." Lauren pressed against him and her fingers dug into his tensed buttocks close to his cleft. His eyes widened as fingers scraped close to his anus. Michael's cock rode up Lauren's silken abdomen as if it wished to drive itself between her breasts. "You are a beautiful boy," Lauren purred.

It was all too much. Michael mashed his lips against hers and let his weight collapse her to the truck bed. As his weight forced her down onto the hard surface her hands frantically attempted to encompass and explore every curve of his body. He loved her mobile lips and probing tongue, her hands groping for the swell of his buttocks drove him to distraction. His damp cock stabbed at her flesh in many places. She called him beautiful; she said he was hot and strong. "Lauren," was all he could reply between bruising exchanges with their lips.

Michael gave off grinding his hips into her heat and slip down her body to devour her breasts. She pressed her leg hard against his groin mashing his balls up against the root of his cock. She let him suckle on her breasts encouraging him on with fingers that raked his scalp. "Fuck me Michael. Do it now." Her voice broke. Michael climbed her length and searched out his pants. Lauren curled and then locked her legs around his hips. For the first time he felt her liquid heat tight against his groin. She began jacking his cock with a steady rhythm while he tore at the end of the strip of condoms with savage teeth. Her hand offered him no mercy. When the lubricated disk slid free Michael knelt between Lauren's legs.

His cock arched away from his body in a classic curve straight up to his navel. He sheathed his organ as she watched with tanned legs splayed open in invitation. Her sex was like a beautiful flower waiting for his shaft. He dropped down on one arm, paused to guide his straining cock to her vagina and in one bold drive buried himself deep in the clinging folds of her body. It brought a shudder to both of them. After her aggressive foreplay, Lauren lay passively beneath Michael. He stayed buried his full length enjoying the natural fit of their bodies and then he began a gentle pumping motion.

For a time it seemed Lauren was barely conscious of his presence. Michael focussed on the sensation of her muscles gripping his cock, her heat and steady flow of juices coating his balls. Lauren stared at the stars past his shoulder. She ran her hands over her own breasts squeezing and kneading the nipples. As he rode her, her hips rocked against his pelvis inviting him deeper into her body. Her hand strayed down to rub her clitoris. Michael broadened his strokes. Sex with Lauren made his cock feel longer. Michael marvelled at the length of his strokes. Despite the cool prairie night a sheen of sweat appeared on his body.

He felt the first pressures begin to build and slowed his pace. He did not want this to come too quickly. As he slowed his pace and brought their coupling back to a stillness Lauren became more conscious of him. Her hands stroked his with contentment as if he had already found his release and was now moving into that special lassitude reserved for spent young males. They resumed kissing. They covered each other's shoulders and faces in soft kisses.

When Michael found his body could stay still no longer he resumed in earnest. Soon he was angled above her again driving his cock hard. This time her hands were on his body sliding around the musky dampness of him. His strokes became less controlled and she began to moan. He left her body and quite by accident fell into a pattern of strokes alternating between a deep penetration and a slippery glide across her clitoris. She responded by digging her nails into the flesh of his biceps.

Lauren twisted away from him abruptly leaving him humping her hip. He paused uncertainly. Michael was almost mindless from the need to orgasm. He let out a small protest as she crawled toward the black plastic tool box at the end of the cab. He followed her like a dog groping for her body. Lauren stood against the box, legs spread wide. She gave him a look over her shoulder before dropping over the box. Her engorged vagina was exposed below the dark hallo of her anus.

Michael stood behind her. He ran his cock over one soft cheek as his fingers played with the wet folds of her sex. He searched out her clitoris and Lauren rewarded him with a cry as he reached his goal. He played her body for a while amazed at her abandon. When his own manhood threatened to flag he entered her again. The pair rutted like dogs. Lauren buried her face in her arms or clawed at the tough plastic as she arched her back. Michael stood behind her, hands on her hips, or he collapsed over her to work her pendulous breasts and turgid nipples. At the end, his body was moulded to hers and she supported both their weights as one hand clung to her breast and the other dug into the drenched flesh of her sex feeling his own veined shaft slide back and forth.

It flowed out of him in strong pulses. The cum threatened to surge back up his shaft. He continued mindless for a moment until the pulsing ceased and Michael felt a great weakness. The condom slid halfway off his cock as he pulled out panting, he eased his tired body back to the truck bed. Lauren caught up in her own body, stayed poised above him her sex loose and inviting more. Michael admired her from his reclined position.

She finally pushed off the black box and sat at his feet. Michael smiled at her shyly. His body was temporarily satiated and with the coupling over he felt more self-conscious. Lauren pinched the used condom on his cock. Michael pulled it free leaving a trail of semen on his belly. He flicked the latex over the side of the truck and into the darkness. "Thanks," he offered awkwardly, "That was..." but he did not know how to finish it. He felt the high school student once again begging Kara for sex and all gratitude when it was given. For a time he had felt powerful, a masculine presence like Acton or Scott; stupid not to shrug it off as an experienced man of the world.

As if to confirm the thought Lauren tickled his cock with a smile and held her long hair back while she gave him a quick kiss. "That was great. I liked it too." He smiled an invitation hoping she would feel like necking again. She admired his body for a moment as if she wished to remember it, and then she went to where she left her clothes. He rolled over as he watched her dress. "Kelly and Shareen said the party would be over at Kyle's place Friday. His folks are at a cattle sale in St. George I guess. It sounds like everyone is going to be there. Mellissa says her job at Eaton's totally sucks. I think she is going to quit and come home for the rest of the summer. She'll be there." Her perfect breasts disappeared back into her shirt. "Ugh, it is so late. I've got to run." She paused to look at him again. "So I could pick you up, or you could pick me up. You're going to come aren't you?" She smiled expectantly so Michael found himself agreeing to go to the next party. They exchanged cell phone numbers and Lauren assured him she would bring a twenty-four of Pilsner. He rolled onto his back and stared up at the night sky as she dropped onto the road. After she retrieved her shoes and purse she leaned over the back of the truck. "Goodnight Michael, you were really sweet." He lay there naked before her. "Are you going to sleep there?" She giggled at him.

"No, I guess I better get back to Mark's. Ashley and Acton are expecting me."

"Well don't fall asleep here. My mom would not be very impressed." With that, Lauren disappeared into the night.

*** 3:55 AM ***

Michael poked at the wet bed of cold ashes. Heat still radiated up as if below the soggy mess a bed of coals still glowed biding its time. All the way back from the Mercier farm he pictured himself back at the campfire. He turned to the house.

Ashley and Acton were in the living room sleeping in each other's arms. He left them and followed the sound of low music down to the basement. He dropped down the stairs four steps at a time with a greeting on his lips. The darkness silenced Michael. He paused trying to take in what he was seeing in the dim light cast by a computer monitor. Two people lay on the couch making out; another pair occupied an inflatable mattress across the room. It might have been intended for Scott's bed, because he lay stretched in the center of the carpet, his long legs crossed and strong hands clasped behind his head. He lay so still that Michael concluded he was sleeping. He took the opportunity to study the young man he had just met. Michael was resigned to his 167 centimetres and 59 kilos. It was respectable enough but the twenty-year old's extra 10 centimetres or so seemed ideal. Michael's eyes strayed to the telling bulge that broke the plain of Scott's hips and nestled between his thighs. Easy to imagine the heavy length that ought to complement the well-knit body; Michael flushed at the unexpected intrusion of such adolescent locker room speculation. He passed it off as a by-product of the soft rustling of the two intertwined couples and his own recent sex with Lauren.

Scott's eyes opened abruptly and Michael realized he had been awake. Michael felt a burst of adrenaline and bounded two steps before dropping across Scott's stomach. The impact elicited a small grunt and Scott raised his head.

"I'm back," Michael told Scott brightly. One couple paused at the disturbance. He leaned close to Scott's face to repeat his greeting in a whisper.

"I can see that," Scott smiled back. Michael settled across the warmth of Scott's body. His hand played with the young man's shirt.

"Looks like the party is over," he looked over at the couple he had disturbed earlier. The young woman had her hand jammed into her partner's crotch. "Well not completely. I thought you went to sleep."

"I was waiting for you I guess." They shared the growing sense of friendship with more smiles. Michael shifted closer to catch Scott's quiet words and Scott touched him lightly on the shoulder as if he needed a steady hand. Scott continued in a barely audible voice, "Not tired I guess. Nevin and Mark just crashed. You tired now?"

"No!" Michael whispered back and he really wasn't. The contented lassitude that had washed over him in the afterglow of sex with Lauren had vanished. Michael felt oddly energized by Scott's attention. "I guess I should." Michael fell back so that his head could rest on Scott's stomach. He rolled back up to see Scott's face. "I mean it's sort of crazy isn't it? I was up at seven and worked all day. I should be wiped right?"

"Yeah you should," Scott agreed apparently sharing his wonder. His voice mirrored the hint of elation in Michael's voice. It was as if he too felt some element of magic in the night. A low moan interrupted their whispers. The pair on the couch had quietly escalated their petting. The young woman had worked the man's pants down. As they watched he slowly humped her. Scott and Michael shared a look. Scott beckoned his companion closer and Michael shifted to his chest, their heads centimetres apart, "Holly shit," Scott mouthed at Michael.

Michael nodded his head vigorously. They both began to giggle and then they fought desperately to suppress the quiet snorts which only served to fuel their fit. Michael buried his face in Scott's chest to stifle the noise. "Oh God," Michael finally whispered. He laid his head on Scott's chest. After a while Scott began stroking his back.

Michael was conscious of their closeness. The contact felt good. He could hear the young man's heart beat and feel the slow rise and fall of his chest. The room was charged with sex and his recently stimulated cock expanded sympathetically. Michael rolled back off Scott and returned to his position with his head on the twenty-year old's chest. He watched the couple touch and move together on the couch. Scott's hand petted his chest soothingly. Michael acknowledged the contact by running the back of his fingers lightly over the other young man's leg. Michael was aroused again.

By degrees their contact became more intimate. Scott's hand journeyed down to Michael's waist and his fingers toyed with the sparse dusting of hair below Michael's navel. When Scott's curiosity was satisfied his hand moved back up under Michael's shirt to his smooth chest. Michael shifted his position as if he sought more comfort on the carpet. It invited Scott to explore more of his body. For his part, Scott cocked a knee and that allowed Michael to run his hand through the forest covering Scott's inner thigh. They were like two boys consolidating a new friendship with acts of physical closeness, but they were young men. So instead of throwing an arm over a shoulder or tossing a friendly punch, they touched each other in the dark. Instead of standing toe to toe trading glances as they compared heights, or testing their strength by lifting each other with bear hugs, Scott and Michael measured with their sensitive fingers. Michael's hand pushed against the fabric of Scott's shorts and as he did, his throat tightened, and his heart beat uncontrollably. In a move Michael knew was inevitable, Scott's hand closed around his erect cock.

Michael stared at the ceiling as Scott slowly explored the contours of his cock and massaged his sack. His own hand was pushed close to the warmth of Scott's own scrotum. He pushed two fingers under Scott's boxers stopping just short of his goal. The other two couples seemed oblivious to the young men's familiarity. The darkened room lent the allusion of privacy, though in a corner of his mind Michael was conscious that eyes might be watching. It simply did not matter. He was overwhelmed by Scott's presence, caught up in the unfamiliar eroticism of the moment and hugely drawn to the older man.

Scott silently curled around Michael's torso and brought his head to the younger man's groin. Michael felt a drunken rush that left him dizzy. His hand groped and found Scott's hip. As Scott opened Michael's fly he bent a leg inviting access to his groin. The moment when Scott's mouth enveloped Michael's engorged head Michael's fingers wrapped around the moist heat of Scott's thick member.

After the first taste Scott paused, face close to Michael's cock. Lauren's essence mingled with male sweat and the musty remains of Michael's semen. Scott fell to licking Michael and when the shaft glistened with his saliva he began massaging it with his lips and tongue. Each time Michael felt his own cock sink into the heat, his fingers squeezed Scott's long shaft. He concentrated on the new sensation. It was a wonder to him; the pull of the lips and intentional nips, the constantly shifting pressures as jaw and tongue manipulated him. He was overcome by it and without warning released himself into Scott's mouth. Michael's hand slipped away from Scott's erection, lingered briefly on the loose sack with its heavy load, and then broke contact. He flung an arm over his eyes. Consumed as he was by his own convulsion and an up swell of confusion, Michael barely noticed Scott leave him.

*** 4: 30 AM ***

It was not really dark anymore. The approaching sun already illuminated the eastern prairie sky with false daylight. The night had been warm but Michael felt a slight chill as he stepped onto the damp grass in his bare feet. He wandered across the lawn to the abandoned fire pit. There was a sleeping bag hanging on a chair. He thought he recognized it as the one Ashley had used. Michael wrapped it around his shoulders and sat on the ground beside the blackened pit. He picked up a short stick and absently stirred the moist ashes and charred remains.

He wondered why Scott had left him and he was puzzled why it left him hurt and strangely empty. It reminded him depressingly of Lauren's earlier departure. He lay in the bed of the truck feeling abandoned. This parting was different and more confusing. Lauren had been a wild ride and if she had left him before he was ready, she also left him with plans to meet. Scott on the other hand had flung open an unexpected door. Michael felt like he had been drawn through that door and then abandoned in a wilderness devoid of familiar landmarks.

His mind drifted back to the basement and Scott's mouth on his body. It was a first time. Kara had been too shy or inexperienced to do more than play with him in a clumsy manner. He had thought a woman's velvet strength the ultimate pleasure. Now he knew a mouth could do much more. The word blow job with the inevitable snickers his friends would make as they bragged or spun tales. They made it seem their partners made some huge concession taking a cock into their mouths. How hollow, Michael thought. His friend's sense of conquest over their partners did not approach what he felt. Scott had pulled something from his body and left him feeling vulnerable. Down by the lake, Scott had dangled him over the cold water as Michael clutched and pleaded. Scott had dropped him to the sand pinning him with ease. Scott in control and Michael unresisting; he recalled his hand holding on to Scott's cock for dear life while Scott's inconceivable mouth owned his cock. Michael thought about what might have happened if Scott had stayed. The night, Michael reflected, had taken a strange turn.

"I'm sorry."

Michael glanced up and noticed Scott standing with his hands wedged anxiously into his pockets. He looked back at the blackened circle of rocks. His heart quickened again. Michael was not sorry. He wanted Scott to know how relieved he was to see him; instead he said, "The fire died out." He smiled at Scott but the young man swayed slightly lost in some inner turmoil with his eyes closed. Michael turned back to the ashes.