Japanese Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ubslim
ubslim
63 Followers

Eriko said "Are actually fucking your mother?"

Mark smiled and said "Yeah, but sometimes she fucks me."

When Eriko asked him what he meant by that, he said "Sometimes my mother sneaks into my room when my father is asleep and crawls into bed with me. "This really turns her on, probably because of the danger of getting caught, but she gets so excited and so noisy and panting so hard I'm afraid she will wake my father up and I often have to keep my hand over her mouth when I fuck her." Eriko said "Did you tell your mother about me."

"Hell no, because she gets jealous and nasty with me if I even look at a girl."

Mark proceeded to tell Eriko that she was much better in bed than his mother because his mother just doesn't last long enough and gets too excited and is finished after only a couple of orgasms.

After I was in the closet for about an hour , Eriko sent Mark home and I came out. I said, "Wow, that was something. I had no idea he was fucking his mother. What a lucky guy."

Eriko said that she had read stories about incest but never knew anyone who actually did it and that the story really got her hot.

I said, "I have an idea, why don't you adopt me, then you could have a son to fuck."

Eriko laughed and said "Wouldn't it be funny if we did that and you came with me when I signed the adoption papers and after it was official you would pick me up and start french kissing me and carry me out of the office. That would really blow their minds."

I said, "Right now, you are going to be punished for having such nasty thoughts. I know you were imagining Mark being your son when he told you about his mother while he was fucking your. I can see incest really turns you on doesn't it."

Eriko just quietly said "Yes and it also turned me on knowing you were watching and listening."

I told her the whole thing got me so hot I just couldn't wait for him to leave.

Eriko smiled and said "I imagined that and I knew I had to save something for you because I knew you would be so turned on you would fuck my brains out."

I told her she was right about that and I proceeded to do just that.

About a month after I went back to school, I received a small package and a note from Eriko. The note said she had to move back to Japan to take care of her parents who were getting quite old. Eriko said she would never forget me and hoped I would always remember her. The package contained a Rolex watch. All of this happened years ago and I never saw or heard from Eriko again but every time I look at the watch, I think of her which I am sure is what she had in mind when she gave it to me.

ubslim
ubslim
63 Followers
12