Japanese Tomboy For Black Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayako moaned softly as I licked and probed her pussy, sticking my tongue on her clitoris. My sexy lady love turned into a movie director, man, telling me to do this and that, directing me the whole time. Sheesh, a bossy woman, eh? I like them like that. Suddenly filled with inspiration, I decided to try something. I stuck two fingers into Ayako's cunt and flicked my tongue over her clitoris. Her eyes widened, her lips trembled, and moments later, an ear-splitting, absolutely shrill scream shot out of her mouth like a bat out of hell. I wasn't expecting that. Oh shit I'm cumming, Ayako shouted, and shuddered all over. I held her tight as the spasms of delight wracked her body.

That was fucking awesome, Ayako said, once she calmed down. I got skills pretty lady, I said with a smug grin. Ayako smiled and then grabbed my crotch, feeling my bulging erection through my pants. Is that for me? she cooed. I nodded, and unzipped my pants, freeing my seven and a half-inch, uncircumcised Caribbean dick. Ayako went straight for my dick, grabbing it and fastening her sweet lips to my Johnson before I could say anything. Leaning against a tree, I relaxed and enjoyed as she went down on me. Ayako sucked my dick with gusto, grasping my balls firmly but gently.

Soon I was the one moaning as Ayako sucked my dick like her life depended on it. Gal had my knees buckling and I was loving every minute of it. When I came, she surprised me by swallowing every last drop of my cum. I was really surprised, I mean, I don't mind if a chick spits or swallows, that's up to her. I just didn't think Ayako got down like that but she did, and I kind of liked it. Gimme more, she said, sucking on my balls as if they were sugar cubes. Laughing, I told her I wanted some of her pussy. Happily she nodded, and took my hand when I offered to pull her to her feet. Once more I put her on the bench, and she spread her shapely thighs invitingly. Come inside big daddy, Ayako said naughtily. Don't mind if I do, I said as I thrust my dick into her cunt. Once inside her, I sighed with pleasure. Her tight flesh gripping mine was the most pleasurable sensation I knew.

Hard and fast I pumped my dick into Ayako, loving the feel of her tight pussy around my dick. Our eyes locked, we made love with wild abandon, not caring that we were fucking like jackrabbits in this deserted park in Kingston, on a hot summer night. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she wrapped her arms around me, causing me to go deeper into her. I want it from behind, Ayako said suddenly. I nodded, and we stopped for a bit as Ayako got on all fours, crouching on the bench while sticking her ass in the air. Man, the sight of her ass staring at me so invitingly got me hard as a rock. Fuck yeah, I said as I resumed fucking her.

Ayako surprised me by how wild and vocal she got, practically demanding that I smack her ass. I love it when a guy gets aggressive with me, she purred as I smacked her ass and pulled on her long, lustrous black hair. Man, I had no idea she was freaky like that and I absolutely loved it! We went at it for a long while until I came for the second time that night, sending my masculine spunk deep inside Ayako, who welcomed it. Afterwards we lay on the soft grass, catching our breath. That was awesome, I said, whistling in awe. Ayako laughed, then she rolled on top of me, straddling me. You're the only man I've ever gone bareback with, she said, a strange look on her face. I smiled and told her that she's the only woman in my life. And I meant it.

After this memorable first time together, my relationship with Ayako intensified. I'm discovering a lot about this young woman I'm falling for, and about myself. For example, she's a morning person, waking up all happy and shit, whistling as she gets ready for the coming day. Not me. I need a loud alarm clock to wake me up because I feel so comfortable in dream-land, I guess. I'm a slow starter as far as mornings go and she's the exact opposite. We like very different kinds of music. I love existential stuff like Linkin Park, especially "What I've Done", "It's My Life" and "Numb". Oh, and I'm also partial to the song "Shut Your Mouth" by the artist PAIN, Alanis Morrissette's "Eight Easy Steps" and Three Days Grace's "Animal I Have Become". Ayako listens to Rap, which I've never gotten into. She doesn't even listen to the modern rap stuff, man, she's into the old-school, hard-core rap of Dr. Dre and N.W.A. from back in the day. Hot damn! You'd never expect a prim and proper young Asian woman to listen to this kind of stuff is you saw her strutting down the street in a classy business suit, would you? I swear, conservative-looking women are the freakiest of all!

Ayako and I are very different, but we love each other. My life has been immensely enriched by her presence in it. This beautiful, vibrant and highly intelligent young woman believes in me and supports me. I'm there for her when she needs me, of course. It's not easy for her out there in the working world as a Japanese-Canadian woman. The Greater Toronto Area is racially diverse and we're seeing a lot of ethnic people working at almost all levels of the public and private sectors but prejudice is alive and well in many places. Growing up as the adopted daughter of a same-sex couple, she was exposed to a lot of scrutiny, prejudice and hate, for many in the outside world hated her parents just for being who they were. In spite of that, Ayako is one of the most optimistic and positive-minded people I know. I can't get enough of her.

I love this woman something fierce, folks, to the point of trying certain things just for her. I knew Ayako could be bossy in the bedroom, but I didn't know how much until she revealed to me that she was into BDSM. As in the whips and chains, handcuffs and bondage stuff. When she told me that, I was kind of shocked but a part of me was turned on. What man doesn't like a kinky woman? Yeah, I was excited about trying some stuff with her...until she brought out a strap-on dildo and a can of lubricant and told me she wanted to fuck me with it. Um, what? I was quite reluctant, as you can imagine. I consider myself fairly open-minded sexually. I am also very liberal socially and politically. I support same-sex marriage, the legalization of marijuana and the rights of immigrants in our multicultural society. However, I think there's something weird about a guy letting a female fuck his ass with a sex toy. Can you say borderline fruity?

It took some convincing, but Ayako finally got me to try it. We took great precautions to make the experience as pleasant and non-awkward as possible. I took a nice long shower, and cleaned every inch of my body with soap and water. Ayako and I went to the bedroom and had regular sex, with me lying on my back as she impaled herself on my hard dick. I smacked her ass as she rode me, and we had a passionate fuck for about half an hour before we did the other thing. I was half excited and half filled with dread, to tell you the truth. Ayako kissed me and reassured me that everything would be okay.

Half an hour later I was lying on my back, my legs in the air, with Ayako vigorously thrusting her shiny green strap-on dildo into my asshole while stroking my dick. I love fucking big guys like you with my fuck-stick, Ayako teased as she continued fucking me. Lying there with her toy in my ass and her fist around my family jewels, I felt completely owned and dominated by Ayako. It was a weird, different feeling, to feel dominated by a woman. A part of me felt I should resist against it, and another part felt like surrendering to it. When I looked into her eyes as she fucked me, gone was the sweet and loving woman I'd fallen for. What I saw in her eyes was almost feral, kind of primal and dangerous. I felt like a stranger was fucking me instead of the woman who lay next to me at night.

The hot pain mixed with wicked, delicious pleasure continued to course through me, thrilling me. Ayako still held my cock and balls in her hand, and I was close to blowing my load. Please let me cum, I begged. Call me mistress, Ayako said, grabbing me by the throat while thrusting with her hips, plunging the dildo even deeper inside my asshole. Yes mistress, I said hesitantly. Ayako relaxed her hold on my jewels somewhat and I came, squirting hot cum all over her tits. Some of it fell on my stomach. Ayako took some cum from my dick and smeared it across her lips.

Yummy, Ayako said, smiling. She told me she'd been dreaming of fucking me with her strap-on dildo for ages. Why? I asked. I asked her because I honestly wanted to know. As a man when I see a hot chick walking by and she's got a nice big ass, I want to fuck her. What makes a chick think "I want to do him with a strap-on" when a dude walks by? That's what I wanted to know. You got such a cute ass I wanted to be the first one to fuck it, Ayako confessed, smacking my ass for good measure. I screamed as, without warning, she shoved the dildo deeper into me than before. Ayako laughed wickedly, and a moment later I screamed a whole new tune as I felt a hot liquid running through my ass like molten lava. What the fuck? I exclaimed, more from surprise than pain. My dildo shoots hot artificial cum, isn't that great? Ayako cooed. Ugh, I said, finally giving up. My ass hurt, and I just came. I reckon I've had enough.

Much later, Ayako and I lay in bed, talking about the night's events. That was fun in a way, I conceded. Ayako laughed, and told me she absolutely loved dominating me. Next time I want to tie you up, she said gleefully. I saw a dangerous light in her eyes when she said that. Not a chance in hell, I said firmly. Ayako got up from the bed, put away the strap-on dildo and lubricant, and shook her big, shapely ass at me. Instantly I was hard. If you let me tie you up and fuck your ass I'll consider letting you fuck mine, she said, a coy look on her beautiful face. Locking eyes with me, Ayako licked her lips. I looked at her ass sashaying from side to side like a pendulum of temptation. What I wouldn't give to fuck it. I've been begging her for anal sex for a long time but she likes to do the fucking. The chance of fucking her ass for a change isn't something I was likely to pass up. Alright, I said, surrendering. Ayako's laughter filled the bedroom.

Yeah, this woman of mine is a handful, that's for sure. You know what? I wouldn't have her any other way. I love my Ayako. I know I sound corny saying this but she's the light of my life. I thank the Creator for His blessings. I now know that God sent me this woman. In many ways, I feel she was made just for me. At I've got a job, a place to stay, I'm back in university and I've got a wonderful woman by my side. Never a dull moment with my favorite tomboy, that's for damn sure. Who knew that everything I've been looking for was right in front of me the whole time? Fellas, if you take anything from this story, it should be that you should never dismiss any woman off-hand without knowing what she's about. Females can surprise you in many ways, man. I treasure the ones in my life, from my mother to my darling Ayako. That's why, next Christmas, I'm putting an engagement ring on it. Going to cost me almost a month's pay but she's worth it. This much I know for sure. Peace.

12